Help me decide my supper

What should I eat for supper

• Steak and Potatoes

• Frito Pie

• Gas station Chicken Tenders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
First of all, every single one of these three following things I provide are incredibly delicious. But, help me decide what to eat.

1. Eye of Round Steak and Fried Potatoes - This steak is a pretty cheap cut of meat, but I like it, and hey, steak is steak. And Fried Potatoes is one of my favorite foods.

Positives include: Delicious, low maintenance, leftovers. Negatives include: Lots of prep time (meaning I have to wait a while to eat), fattening, requires energy

2. Frito Pie - For those of you unaware, Frito Pie is a layer of Fritos layed out, smothered with chili, cheese, and anything else you want on it. If you've never had it, you need to. Amazing.

Positives include: Delicious, little prep time, cheap. Negatives include: Very fattening, a lot of work to eat, and will use up my last can of chili (and for the record, I don't want to make the chili from scratch...way to tired).

3. Chicken Tenders from the Rhodes Gas Station - These are, without a doubt, the best chicken tenders ever. The chicken comes from Chester Fried Chicken, and they are so so delicious. I always get full with the chicken tenders dinner.

Positives include: Delicious, full belly, no cooking. Negatives include: 15 minute drive to pick up, kind of expensive, and the most fattening thing I could eat on this list.

So I need help, and I need it immediately. Which do I pick?

Go with 1, all the way. You honestly can't beat Fried Potatoes, and I've yet to ever eat a steak I haven't liked. Cheap or not.

Frito Pie. Because I've never had it and it sounds delicious.

Frito pies are good and all. They are amazingly fast to cook, so if you're going on time. Then yeah. 2, but...Xfear, to say it would defeat 1? You're crazy. :p

Frito Pie. Because I've never had it and it sounds delicious.
Some bake their Frito Pie, but I just warm up chili and pour it over. Keeps the chips crunchy.

You should try it. Buy a bag of fritos, some cheese and a can of chili. Whole thing will only cost you like $3.

Chicken tenders. Gas station food FTW.

Yes, I said FTW.

Well I know your sXe KB, but since I pretty much never have been, Gas Station food was always excellent when I was higher than a kite (that and we dont' have fast food restaurants here), and now whenever I'm a little on the drunken side.

So...I have support for all three options, and the poll is currently tied with 2 votes for every option.

Fuck you guys.

Good point. If we allow them steak, then they may start wanting other things.

Like the right to vote. I'll be damned if that comes about during my time as an admin.:suspic:

Then they might want jobs, a sexual freedom, and *gasp* the right to read!!!!

We need to stop this.

Viva stopping la revolution!!!!!

If I could actually convince a woman to work for 85 cents when I'd have to pay a man a dollar, I'd hire an entirely woman workforce.

Stupid history teacher. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back