• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help creative!

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Damn rights. We're getting crouchy in our old age but could do with some help with match writing this round.

Can you help? I'd love as many of you to help with match writing so here's what I'd like:

Can you commit to the following:
A match which we would class as PPV quality.
You will receive the outcome of your match on the 17th August and I'd expect to have the match by 21st August.

Please note if there's a lot of interest I'll take people with experience than not. Match writing is very different to an RP.

So if you want to write please respond to this with your preferred match to write. Please note KFAD will 100% be going to creative.

You can't write your own match (aside from Milenko for his match) and research about the returning characters is always appreciated.

I will need 6 writers maximum.

If Milenko wants to write the death match he can, however if Spidey wants it I'd rather Spidey did it if that makes sense?

Spidey can do it and I'll be around if he has any questions about how the match works.

I'm also down for anything else if you guys need anything else done.

I feel like I'm always late to these things but if help is still wanted, I'd like to try my hand at it. Tastic v. Sparx would be my preferred match.

I will write a match or segments if needed. I'd like to write Ricky vs Will since I am familiar with both characters. Or Lee vs Blades.

Anymore for anymore? I'll keep this open for a few more days.

You have until Sunday to add your name for a match :)

So I have:

Shinchan
Spidey
Ech
Milenko
Prince Vee
Franchize 1990
Dmbfantomas

Anymore?

OK due to the amount of people who have said yes and match preferences, not everyone will get to write a match. Mainly as four of you are in the same match. You'll know by Wed which match you're doing with results Thurs.

They were. I'd given three first then less people on creative took the week off than I was expecting so the three guest writers were enough.

Plenty of opportunities though.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back