HeenanGorilla

Oh wait weren't you the one that sent a bunch of gay slurs through PMs when you got roughly your 184th infraction? It was something like that.

Nothing says you belong in prison quite as much as self entitlement and pleading ignorance.

Oh wait weren't you the one that sent a bunch of gay slurs through PMs when you got roughly your 184th infraction? It was something like that.

Never once used a gay slur. Just thought your reviews sucked. Nowhere near 184 infractions. But keep writing fiction here because your nonfiction is awful.

You're funny.

Dance for me my little monkey. I enjoy your clattering feet.

I am funny. Which is why I wanted to post on the site. But if it means kissing the ass of some pathetic, full-time poster who sucks at the very thing he does all day, you can forget it. Enjoy your life of "power". Haha what a loser..

I am funny. Which is why I wanted to post on the site. But if it means kissing the ass of some pathetic, full-time poster who sucks at the very thing he does all day, you can forget it. Enjoy your life of "power". Haha what a loser..

Oh that was good. I could go for a smoke now.

KB, release me from prison please. You have provided no proof of your claims and this is boring.
You have 24 Warnings/Infractions. You can hang out in here for a while until you prove you can follow the rules.

infraction_zps20j1zbga.jpg

Haha! I love how serious you guys take a wrestling forum. Holy hell! Gee, I guess I'll just sit on the edge of my seat til some guy wearing cereal-stained pajama pants lets me back in...so I can discuss the same old, boring topics over and over. Hey, what's the latest on Cena's heel turn?? Ugh...what a bunch of wastes.

To those who did contribute to the site in a useful way, kudos! Paglino posts other people's posts as his own news and Killiam or Isenberg, whoever, adds "author's note" to the reporting of results--because people read results for your opinions, not the results themselves. Poorly run website.

I always came back, when horribly bored, for nostalgic purposes. But since this site always starts their articles with "as reported on <insert website here>", I'll just go to that website.

So my 184 infractions was twentysomething...surprised incorrect information was written on WrestleZone---Foley inducting Nash, what a bunch of idiots taking a joke as news and reporting it as fact.

I don't think I used a gay slur. I mean, you probably have sex with your wrestling buddies pillow, KB, but that's not gay.

"My son's a doctor."
"Mine's a lawyer"
"Mine shares his opinion on 30-year-old wrestling matches"
"Hmm...not much of a job. Does he contribute anything to society?"
"You didn't let me finish. If someone sporadically posts on his site--because it's a hobby and not their whole life--and disagrees with him, he can put them in prison until they beg to get out."
"And do they beg to get out?"
"No, they still think he's an asshole. But while they leave the site, him and his friends talk about the prisoner for 8 months or more."
"Oh good...so all of our boys are successes!"
"Yep, the world can thank me for KB and all he brings to the table. Gotta run, girls, his 2k15 video game is on hold at WalMart and he'll wet his nWo pjs if I don't get it for him. I hope your sons make you as proud as mine does."

Later kids...good luck in life! You're off to a great start!

Haha! I love how serious you guys take a wrestling forum. Holy hell! Gee, I guess I'll just sit on the edge of my seat til some guy wearing cereal-stained pajama pants lets me back in...so I can discuss the same old, boring topics over and over. Hey, what's the latest on Cena's heel turn?? Ugh...what a bunch of wastes.

To those who did contribute to the site in a useful way, kudos! Paglino posts other people's posts as his own news and Killiam or Isenberg, whoever, adds "author's note" to the reporting of results--because people read results for your opinions, not the results themselves. Poorly run website.

I always came back, when horribly bored, for nostalgic purposes. But since this site always starts their articles with "as reported on <insert website here>", I'll just go to that website.

So my 184 infractions was twentysomething...surprised incorrect information was written on WrestleZone---Foley inducting Nash, what a bunch of idiots taking a joke as news and reporting it as fact.

I don't think I used a gay slur. I mean, you probably have sex with your wrestling buddies pillow, KB, but that's not gay.

"My son's a doctor."
"Mine's a lawyer"
"Mine shares his opinion on 30-year-old wrestling matches"
"Hmm...not much of a job. Does he contribute anything to society?"
"You didn't let me finish. If someone sporadically posts on his site--because it's a hobby and not their whole life--and disagrees with him, he can put them in prison until they beg to get out."
"And do they beg to get out?"
"No, they still think he's an asshole. But while they leave the site, him and his friends talk about the prisoner for 8 months or more."
"Oh good...so all of our boys are successes!"
"Yep, the world can thank me for KB and all he brings to the table. Gotta run, girls, his 2k15 video game is on hold at WalMart and he'll wet his nWo pjs if I don't get it for him. I hope your sons make you as proud as mine does."

Your name is a tribute to two commentators and you mock me for reviewing old stuff.

You know what? You don't deserve that name. From now on your name is Shrubbery.

Haha! I love how serious you guys take a wrestling forum.
Says the person begging to get out of an imaginary prison. :rolleyes:

Great! Have fun!

So my 184 infractions was twentysomething
You're not familiar with hyperbole, I see.

...surprised incorrect information was written on WrestleZone---Foley inducting Nash, what a bunch of idiots taking a joke as news and reporting it as fact.
I also see you don't understand the difference between the main site and the forums. No worries, it's hard for the other stupid people too.

I don't think
We know.

The humorous part of this is you're likely much younger than either KB or myself. And if you're not, then I'd question why you post the way you do.

But yeah, you move right along to another wrestling site/forum. We'll be sad and we'll miss you (and your complete lack of intelligent posting) so much, but eventually we'll move on.

KB makes enough living out of those reviews alone. It does blow my mind that people find that unfulfilling. Living off a hobby. I wish I could make my living watching and talking about the stuff I like.

You know what!? THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF ALL OF YOU!!

[YOUTUBE]S9WOAhQUedM[/YOUTUBE]

*edit

KB is Dusty

Shrubbery is PN

Dagger is the guy from Wonder Years

KB makes enough living out of those reviews alone. It does blow my mind that people find that unfulfilling. Living off a hobby. I wish I could make my living watching and talking about the stuff I like.

Yeah my life sucks: getting to do the thing I love most to make my living and being my own boss. It's just horrible.

Yeah my life sucks: getting to do the thing I love most to make my living and being my own boss. It's just horrible.

Hello Klunderbunker, are you wondering why I'm here?

Haha, no I'm not here perform my world famous booty dance.

Tonight, let's turn the spotlight onto the one truly loved and great denizen of the Wrestlezone Forums. Tonight, this is your life; Klunderbunker.

Klunder, I think that today we have a real shocker for you. I know how much you love shockers, but this one can be experienced by our audience as well.

Klunder, your life hasn't been as easy as it might seem to some of us. I'm sure our audience is in for as many surprises as you are. They will learn that the boogeyman of Wrestlezone is actually one of the kindest most warm hearted members of the fold, little children like HeenanGorilla run instinctively into your warm embrace.

Klunder, I bet you haven't the slightest idea of who our first guest will be because everyone who cares about you is here right now. Do you recognize this voice?

Voice: I LIVE IN A GIANT BUCKET!!

That's right! It's your ballet instructor Mikhail Baryshnikov! VIA SATTELITE!!

[YOUTUBE]2ToZBopL1q0[/YOUTUBE]

Hi Everyone,

I came to the forum today to find an old post that I enjoyed reading. While looking for it, I noticed my post here has over 10,000 views. Wow! It's amazing how many people have seen a post started by a bitter PPV reviewer, who based this "imprisonment" on lies and accusations he made up because I put a spotlight on his awful, awful writing.

No interest in getting out of klunderwhatever's prison. Just wanted to say hi.

Enjoy your power, warden. When make believe prison gets boring, rest easy knowing you have horrible PPV reviewing to fall back on.

- HeenanGorilla

PS, for actual wrestling fans and not the whining *****es all over this site, when I stopped looking at WrestleZone, I found the product to be more enjoyable. It isn't as good as it used to be--nor should it, considered it is aimed at children and belt replica-toting adults like flubberdunker. But, the lame opinions of the miserable IWC left floating around on some loser cloud that you never see really helps. Give it a try!

Leave for 6 months just to come back, look at an old post, and continue putting down staff. What an exhilarating life you must lead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back