Are Gabriel and Slaiter gay?

Are Justin Gabriel and Heath Slaiter gay?

• Yes

• No

• Too early to tell

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was talking to Jackie. I'm surprised he's cut isn't cut just for making this thread, but I have a feeling KB get's a good laugh at his idiotic attempts at trolling.

I was going to say I actually am trying hard now to get out out of the prison and I'm at least trying to post threads that are somewhat useful and creative in an attempt to add to this site

I retract my previous statement.

Sadly for you Rox, if Kelly dumps him, he can always go back to his ex from South Africa she's not exactly ugly either.

29zydsi.jpg

So a guy bangs a few women and suddenly he's not gay? Is that your standard of proof? Because where I come from, not sticking your penis is a man is what proves you're not gay. Who here can prove Gabriel hasn't done that?

That is a very compelling argument Coco. And honestly you stumped me there. There is no evidence your right. He might actually still be gay. If I could I'd green rep you as that is very interesting

Judging by him having at least two attractive girlfriends and no evidence of fucking any guys I suspect he's straight.

In any case, even if he has fucked a guy, he's not gay. He's bisexual, so the answer to the question is still no.

Also, Slater is married.

I guess I'll have to up the ante.

Sure, he has attractive girlfriends. But can you prove he's fucked them?

He went out with Lara (the South African) for years and she relocated to Florida with him. Pretty sure that in that time they would have fucked at least once.

Would her grabbing his cock count as proof? Because she did that as a part of his entrance in WWP.

Does her grabbing his cock count as proof that heterosexual intercourse took place? No.

Well, if they're cool with doing that on a PG show in front of a decent sized live audience and anybody who watches WWP Thunderstrike, imagine what they're comfortable with when the cameras aren't rolling.

Also, I'd like to present a logical pathway which will doubtless do nothing to change your opinion. Both Justin and Lara (his blonde ex) were models. Therefore they both know that they're good looking. Knowing this, they both know that they could find a mate very easily if they wanted to. However, they were together for years. Thus they both must have been getting something from the relationship. Since they could very easily get sex from someone else should they want to, chances are that "something" included sex.

I can't prove it beyond reasonable doubt (mostly because as fas as I know, there's no Justin Gabriel sextape, but on a ballance of probabilities (what you need for a civil court case) he has had heterosexual sex.

What if "something" was really a partner who wouldn't pressure the other into giving up their innocence?

She's a 28 year old model who's OK with being photographed in a bikini and being groped on TV (also part of Gabriel's WWP entrance). And somehow I doubt that Gabriel's particularly innocent.

So being committed to her job means she's open to premarital sex? Wow. Way to judge a book by it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back