HeenanGorilla

Eh, I don't know how big an asshole this HeenanGorilla guy is, but I do know that starting a thread to say he is one makes you an even bigger asshole.

What the point was that you're a bigger asshole than him? Good job then. Very effective.

Yeah, pretty new. I should have lurked long enough to realize I was feeding a troll. My fault. Carry on.

bUe6E6P.gif

Brand new & this is the prison thread he chooses to post in to call KB an asshole? This was like 4 months old and not even a good one.

Wow, my own page! I had no idea. Why was I put in prison? Thinking this guy's PPV reviews were piss poor? Or did I offend someone?

I don't know. Its certainly not explained in the opening post of this thread. That's for sure.

Yeah, seems like a lot of accusations with no evidence. Though it makes sense that such a piss poor reasoning would come from someone who I felt was piss poor enough to write how piss poor they were. Ahh well..

8 months of piss pour absence followed by piss pour questioning.

I'd call that piss pour timing.

Seems very convenient that you don't remember these issues as well.

True. It was ONLY 8 months ago...on a wrestling forum...that should be QUITE fresh in my memory.

Why don' you provide some details so all of my haters can have something to address and I can reply to?

Alright.

You suck and belong in a prison so as not to affect the rest of the forums with your negativity and hatred.

Shall I go on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back