HCW- Hardcore Championship Wrestling

TheNewAgeOutlaw

Mr.Money In The Bank
In 2002, Vincent McMahon and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin had a bet that he could never start a wrestling federation. So in 2012, when he had enough money, he bought an old arena in Chicago, Illinois which could hold about 1,500 people and named his company Hardcore Championship Wrestling. He went to WWE, FCW, TNA and ROH and manged to sign 20 superstars to the roster wh's contracts were nearly up, they hated it in that company or had angered the company officials and he amazingly bought the rights to Saturday Nights Main Event. He had the first PPV planned: Nightmare In Texas. In his home state in four weeks. We start on the 1st of August. But just about two weeks before that. two former WWE wrestlers, Batista and John Morrison came to his home and they were granted contracts, bringing the roster up to 22. He created 3 championships:

HCW World Championship
HCW TV Championship
HCW Tag Team Championships

And the main show would be named Monday Night Showdown

plus Saturday Night's Main-Event

And a PPV every four weeks.
The first 3 PPV's are:

Nightmare In Texas

Las Vegas showdown

Philidelphia Invasion

Roster:
Randy Orton
Batista
John Morrison
Alberto Del Rio
Sin Cara
Curt Hawkins
Tyler Reks
Evan Bourne
Alex Riley
Michael McGullicuty
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Bo Rotundo
Alex Rotundo A.K.A Husky Harris A.K.A Bray Wyatt
Zack Ryder
Wade Barrett
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Rhino
Jeff Hardy
Gunner
James Storm

Teams:
The World's Greatest Tag Team
The Rotundo Brothers
Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks.

Just as Austin was planning his first show he was approached by William Regal who asked for an on-screen role of some-sort and He made him GM but if he didn't impress him by Nightmare in Texas, he would be fired.

All He needed now was a commentator and he knew the perfect guy. Joey Styles and he appointed him soul commentator.

Tune in for the first ever Monday Night Showdown live from the HCW Arena in Chicago, Illinois sometime today or tommorow!

He thanks for reading the first ever...HCW Monday Night Showdown! I would just like to add some extra info:

during a promo, in the lead-up their names will be highlighted a certain color. E.G. Randy Orton. and they will speak in that colour for the entire promo.

During a match, Joey Styles commentating will be in red and William Regal talking will be in orange and Stone Cold talking will be in Blue

Enjoy!

HCW Theme Song- Glass Shatters by Disturbed

"Hello and Welcome to HCW here in the HCW arena in Chicago, Illinois and this sell-out crowd is ready for tonight!"

"But first, HCW president, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is in the ring and has something to say."

A Stone Cold chant breaks out.

"Thank you all for coming here tonight and I would just like to say that we have got an action packed night ahead of us!"

The crowd goes nuts

"Tonight, We will crown all three champions and our first match is a triple-threat-Tag Team match for the Chamionships. Our main event is a 16-man battle royal to crown the World and TV Champion. The man who is the last standing in the ring is World Champion and whoever was second last standing is TV Champion. So If you wanna get this match started give me a Hell Yeah![/

"Hell Yeah!!"

Stone cold drops the mic and leaves the ring

Match NO.1- Triple-Threat-Tag-Team-Title Match- World's Greatest Tag Team VS. The Rotundo Brothers VS. Reks and Hawkins

The World's Greatest Tag Team are out first and they receive a lot of boos from the crowd.

The Rotundo Brothers are out next and they suprisingly get a big cheer from the crowd.

Reks and Hawkins are out next and they receive a mediocre reaction.

"All right so, Bo Rotundo, Curt Hawkins and Shelton Benjamin will start this match."

The bell rings and Benjamin and Hawkins immediately gang-up on Bo. They trap him in the corner and go for the kicks to the stomach. They through Bo into the middle of the ring and Hawkins tags in Tyler Reks. Reks forgets about the alliance and clotheslines Shelton with tremendous power.

"Wow, What a clothesline!"

Reks lifts up Bo and hits a snap-suplex then lifts up Shelton for a running powerslam. Benjamin reverses it and hits an inverted DDT then goes for the pin.

1...2...Kick Out!

"That was a close one!"

Bo gets to his feet and delivers the knees to the stomach of Shelton Benjamin, irish whips him off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the face. He tags in Alex Rotundo and Benjamin manages to tag in Charlie Haas. They trade punches in the centre of the ring, Haas runs off the ropes and goes for a crossbody but he is caught by Rotundo and he hits a huge fall-away slam.

"Alex going for the pin here!"

1...2...Reks breaks it up

Reks goes for the attack on Rotundo and eventualy gets him in their corner. He tags in hawkins who then hits an assisted double axe-handle to the arm off the top rope. He continues delivering kicks and punches to the arm then out of nowhere both men are speared by Charlie Haas, who then tags in Shelton Benjamin.

I'll post the rest in a while!

Shelton stands on the apron waiting for the two men to get up. When they do he hits a springboard missile-dropkick on both men and the crowd goes nuts

"OH MY GOD! Did you see that!"

He jumps on the top rope and taunts the crowd but is thrown off by Tyler Reks who was on the apron. Charli Haas jumps in and clotheslines Reks to the outside where the two continue to fight. They don't notice Bo Rotundo who climbed to the top rope and hit a diving crossbody to the outside on the two men

"Impressive move by Bo Rotundo there!"

Alex Rotundo and Hawkins make it to their feet but Rotundo delivers a devistating spinebuster then runs off the ropes and hits the senton.

1...2...Broken up by Benjamin.

"What a close call there!"

Rotundo rolls out of the way and Shelton lifts Hawkins and hits the Pay Dirt.
He sets Alex in the top rope in the corner and goes for the hurricanrana but Rotundo reverse it and hits a top rope sit-out powerbomb.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

1...2...Alex is pulled out of the ring by Charlie Haas who throws him into the barricade.

Chaarlie jumps on the apron and begs for the tag just as Reks and Bo Rotundo make it onto the apron also. Bo grabs Alex and throws him back into the ring. All three legal men get the tag and Bo, Reks and Haas are now the legal men in the match. Reks hits the big boot on Haas and he falls to the mat. Reks is distracted and Bo hits the step-up enzigiri to the temple. He lifts him up and goes for the bulldog but Reks reverses it into a back suplex but Bo lands on his feet, runs off the ropes and hits a huge spear out of nowhere.

"There it is! Spear! Spear!"

He goes for the pin

1...2...Haas, out of nowhere, grabs Rotundo and throws him to the outside and pins Reks

Match Time (10:23) Winners & Tag Team Champs- World's Greatest Tag Team.

Rest Coming Soon!

I would just like to say that this is still episode 1

Main Event-16-Man Battle Royal

"All 16 Men are in the ring and here we go"

A brawl ensues in the ring and all men are intent on winning a chamionship.
Most of them go for Randy Orton, the favourite in this match.

"And it looks like Seth Rollins has Alex Riley near elimination"

Seth Rollins has Alex Riley on the ropes then suddenly Dean Ambrose grabs them both and throws them over the top-rope, eliminating them.
Ambrose starts laughing but when he turns round he gets a hurricanrana from Sin Cara and he falls to the outside. Also being eliminated.

"Thirteen men still remain in this match."

Batista and John Morrison team up to eliminate Gunner, who is on the apron. Morrison hits a springboard superkick on Gunner and he falls to the outside.
Out of nowhere, Batista runs and clothesline Morrison out of the ring. The fans are in shock and Boo him loudly

"I-I-I can't believe it! Batista has turned on us all!"

Batista goes on a rampage and beats down Evan Bourne, Michael McGullicutty and Zack Ryder. He does his signature taunt of shaking the ropes and screaming at the crowd, which receives major heat.

"Oh no! Who is going to stop Batista!"

The crowd goes nuts when he turns round and gets hit with an RKO from Randy Orton. Alberto Del Rio runs at Orton but he is tossed out of the ring for the elimination.

Ambrose, Jeff Hardy and Rhino are eliminated when Rhino went for a double clothesline and fell out of the ring with them.

James Storm tries to Powerbomb Sin Cara out of the ring but he reverses it into a hurricanrana but both men fall to the outside.

"Only six remaining men in this match! Orton, Batista, Bourne, McGullicutty, Wade Barrett and Zack Ryder. Who will walk home with a championship here tonight?"

Batista, McGullicutty and Barrett form an alliance and so does Orton, Bourne and Ryder.

Orton and Batista go straight for each other while the rest go for a team elimination. Orton hits a dropkick on batista but he remains on the apron. Out of nowhere, Evan Bourne runs and hits an enzigiri to the head of Batista, which causes him to fall to the floor. The crowd crazy

"Did you see that! Yes! Batista is eliminated!"

While he is celebrating, McGullicutty hits a clothesline which causes Evan to fall to the outside. McGullicutty then gets a RKO from Randy Orton. At the same time, Barrett hit a big boot on Ryder and both men are on the apron. Wade gives Ryder a gut kick and hits a devestating Wasteland to the ground off the Apron and Zack Ryder looks like he is seriously injured.

"Only three men remain. Orton, McGullicutty and Barrett."

Orton and Barrett have stare-down until until Michael attacks Randy from behind and Barrett joins in on the attack. Wade instructs Michael to powerslam Orton out of the ring and he agrees. As he goes for the move, Orton reverses and throws him out of the ring, leaving just Randy and Wade. Randy goes straight for the attack and delivers numerous puches to the head and stomach of Barrett. He goes for a clothesline but Wade reverses and lifts him for a Wasteland, Randy stops him and hits an RKO.

"Both men are down! What will happen here!?"

Randy manages to get to his feet when William Regal's music hits.

He is standing at the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

"What!? What is he doing here?!"

"Sorry to interrupt your match Randy but as you may know, I am General Manager of Monday Night Showdown and I have decided that the winner will not be decided right now in the Battle Royal, but you will face Wade Barrett on Saturday on Saturday Night's Main Event. Oh! And one more thing, I will tell you the match stipulation on the day. Just before the match! Goodnight."

Match Time (18:30)

End of Show

Hey guys thanks for reading I really appreciate it.

Welcome to the first ever HCW Saturday Night's Main Event

HCW Theme Song- Know Your Enemy- Green Day

"Hello And Welcome to the first ever HCW Saturday Night's Main Event! We are live from the HCW Arena in Chicago, Illinois and what a night we will have here. We will find both the HCW Champ and TV Champ in are Main-Event here tonight and I have just received word that John Morrison is in the ring and has something to say to Batista."

The crowd is going nuts for Morrison, who is in the ring with a mic.

]"Batista...Last Monday on Showdown, Not only did you betray me, but you betrayed these fans. I have a bone to pick with you and I know you are backstage right now. So right now I am issueing a challenge for tonight, A 6-man tag match...I got my two guys and i'm sure you could find two tag partners and tonight...you will certainly get what you deserve!"

He drops the mic and leaves the ring.

"Wow! We've never seen that side of Morrison before. Anyway, This Monday on Showdown we will declare the new No.1 Contender for the Tag Titles when The Rotundo Brothers face Reks and Hawkins in what is sure to be an exciting match.

Match No.1- Gunner VS. Evan Bourne

Gunner is out first with a Jobber's entrance and he waits for Evan Bourne.

His Music hits and he gets a good reaction.

Before he can get in the ring he is attacked by Gunner who throws him into the barricade.

"Oh no! What is he doing!"

He throws Bourne into the ring and looks under the Apron for a weapon. He finds a steel chair but when he stands up he gets a baseball-slide kick to the face from Evan. Gunner gets to his feet and jumps in the ring. When Bourne goes for a hurricanrana he grabs him and hits a powerbomb in the middle of the ring. He gets the steel chair and starts attacking Evan.

"What!? Someone stop him!"

He lifts Him up for his new finisher, Death-Valley driver and Evan lands back-first on the chair. He rolls in pain as the crowd boos Gunner. He goes under the ring again and gets a table with a menacing look on his face.

"What is he doing now!?"

He throws Evan into the Corner and sets him on the top rope then sets up the table just in front of the Turnbuckle. He isn't done so he goes under the ring again and gets two chairs. Out of nowhere, Bourne regains energy and hits a moonsault to the outside. he delivers kicks to the side of Gunner until he grabs his legs and throws him into the side of the ring. he drags Evan into the ring and sets the chairs on the table.

"NO! This is not Good!"

He sets Evan on the top-rope and climbs with him. He lifts him on his shoulders and looks like he is going for another Death-Valley Driver. he jumps and both men crash through the table with a thud. The crowd is going mental.
gunner manges to get to his feet but Bourne is carried off on a stretcher.

COMMERCIAL

Match NO.2-Team Morrison VS. Team Batista

Team Morrison is out first and it is Morrison, Seth Rollins and Alex Riley.

Team Batista is out second and it is Batista, Dean Ambrose and Alberto Del Rio.

Riley and Del Rio start off the match with a lock-up and Riley gets Del Rio in a head-lock. ADR reverses and hits a back suplex and goes for the pin.

1...2...Kick Out

Del Rio keeps Riley grounded with some vicious punches and kicks. He goes for a leg-lock but is kicked-off by Riley, who gets to his feet and runs at ADR and hits the Lou Thesz press and unleashes the punches to the head of Del Rio. He tags in Rollins who receives a gut kick and an Irish whip off the ropes but he reverses it into a clothesline. He brings Del Rio into the corner and sets him on the top-rope. He tries to climb to the top rope but is shoved off and Del Rio hits a diving crossbody and goes for the pin.

1...2...Kick Out

"Kick Out and what a great move from ADR there!"

He tags in Batista who immediately hits the spinebuster on Rollins. He lifts him up for a Batista bomb but gets a kick to the back of the leg but Morrison. Batista drops Rollins and starts ans attck on Morrison which spills to the outside of the ring. Rollins is still down in the ring and Batista slams Morrison into into the barricade, jumps into the ring and pins Rollins.

1...2...Kick Out

"Great resilence being shown by Rollins here."

He tags on Dean Ambrose who waits till Rollins gets to his feet and hits a German Suplex. He taunts the crowd and delivers an elbow-drop to the mid-section of Rollins. We notice Morrison has got to his feet and dragged Batista off the apron and they continue their fight all the way to the stage, where they continue to brawl. Ambrose lifts Rollins and Irish whips him into the corner but he is met by a kick to the face when he goes for a running attack.
Rollins runs out of the corner and hits a huge standing Shining Wizard that looks like it knocked out Ambrose.

"OH MY GOD! What a move!"

Alberto Del Rio comes in for the save but is clotheslined out of the ring by Alex Riley and they fall to the outside.
John Morrison crawls to the ringside after Batista went for Batista Bomb but it was reversed into a Hurricanrana. Morrison is hurt but demands the tag from Rollins. Seth is not sure whether to tag him or not but agrees and tags him in. Morrison goes for a Starship Pain but Ambrose moves out of the way and the crowd goes nuts.

"The audience is on the edge of their seats and so am I. Who is going to win this match!"

Both men are down when Batista also makes it to the apron. Ambrose makes it to the corner and Tags in Batista. But before he gets to Morrison, he gets to his feet and hits a springboard superkick to the head of Batista. Rollins cheers him on as he sets him up for the Starship-Pain.

"Can Morrison hit it here for the win?"

He hits it successfully and goes for the pin.

Morrison, Rollins and Riley celebrate as they walk down the ramp.

Match Time (11:53) Winners- Morrison, Rollins and Riley

COMMERCIAL

When we come back we see GM William Regal backstage and he is approached by Randy Orton who gets a huge pop.

"Oh Randy, Is this about the match stipulation?"
"Yeah, of course!"
"Well you see, I was going to do a steel cage match but I thought...NO! That is far to simple! so I created a new match."
"Really? What is it?"
"I Steel-Cage Table Match. Good Luck. Oh, And you can only win by pinfall or submission"
He walks away from a confused Randy Orton

Main Event-Randy Orton VS. Wade Barrett- Steel-Cage-Table Match

Randy Orton comes out first and notices the Steel-Cage with Ten Tables inside. The crowd is crazy for Randy Orton.

Wade Barrett comes out and gains some major heat from the crowd.

The bell rings and Barrett oddly goes for a mat-based attack to begin but Orton throws him off and hits a gut kick. He notices a tables set up in the corner and slams the head of Barrett into it. He goes for a suplex through the table but he is stopped a Wade hits a suplex of his own. He lifts Orton and throws him back-first into the cage wall and Orton falls to his knees in pain. He lifts Randy to his feet and runs off the ropes for clothesline but Orton moves and Wade hits the Cage wall face first and Orton goes for a roll-up

1...2...Kick Out

"Wow that was a close one!"

I'll post the rest in a moment

Orton sets a table up in-front of the turnbuckle and turns round but is suddenly spinebustered by Barrett through the table.

1...2...KICK OUT!

"I-I-I can't believe it! He kicked out!"

Barrett, In anger sets up a table in the near the cage wall and lifts Orton, sets him on the table and climbs about half-way up the cage. He is about to jump when Orton climbs off the table and climbs up the cage to Wade.

"Both men are on the cage wall now!"

They deliver punches to each other until Randy gets the gut kick and RKO's Barrett through the table and the crowd is going mental for this match.

Both men are down for a long time until Orton gets to his feet and sets a table in the corner. When he turns round he sees Wade running for him so he lifts him and throws him over his head and Barrett goes crashing through another table. Randy signals he is going for a superplex and sets Barrett on the turnbuckle and sets up the table, climbs to the top rope and is about to hit a Superplex until Wade reverses it and hits a Wasteland off the tope-rope, through the table.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

The referee checks on both men and thankfully they both get to their feet.
They brawl in the ring and the audience cheers them on. William Regal is seen at ringside and watches on as the two men fight out. Orton hits the Powerslam and stares into the eyes of Regal, Then sets up two tables beside each other and Regal suddenly tries to climb into the cage. While Randy is distracted, Barrett pulls a lighter out of his boot and sets the tables on fire.

"What!? Why would Barrett do something like this!"

Orton runs for Wade but he is sent shoulder first into the ringpost. Barrett sets him up on the top-rope for a back-suplex as Regal Laughs but Orton turns it around and hits a spinebuster and both men crash through the burning tables.

"NO! They have to be unconscious!"

Orton rolls over for the pin

Neither men get up and are carried out by other members of the roster

Match Time (18:27) Winner-Randy Orton

END OF SHOW

THANKS FOR READING

Welcome to the 2nd ever HCW Monday Night Showdown

"Hello and welcome to Monday Night Showdown here in the HCW Arena and this crowd can't wait for tonight! Are Main-Event will decide who will face Randy Orton For the HCW World Title at Nightmare In Texas! Wait a second...Wade Barrett is in the ring"

Barrett is in the ring, showing the effects from Saturday Night. He is holding the TV Title in his hand and has a microphone and the crowd is booing him loudly.

"Last Saturday Night...Hey! Everyone shut-up when i'm talking! As I was saying...Last Saturday Night I lost to Randy Orton, But it is okay because I walked away TV Champion and I plan on holding this Title for a long time and if anyone in the back thinks they can stop me then come right ahead.

He stands in the ring with his arms folded and waits for someone to come out. After a while he says

"Well, It looks like-"

*SORRY, ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK*​

"WOW! James Storm has answered the challenge."

Storm is at the top of the ramp with a mic

"Just wait a second, Wade. Now I know I can't face you tonight since you got your ass kicked by Randy Orton on Saturday...

The Crowd bursts into laughter

But how about this, you put that title on the line in two weeks at Nightmare in Texas against me!"

*Regality*​

William Regal walks out, also with a mic.

"Now, On behalf of Barrett here, I would like to say that Wade may not even be cleared to compete in Two weeks, so his answer is no."

*Glass Shatters*​

Stone Cold walks out and the crowd goes nuts.

"Regal, I saw what happened on Saturday and I don't like the idea of someone abusing their power, and I said that if you didn't impress me by The first PPV, that I was kicking your ass out the door and I stand by my word. So right now I am making this match right here- Wade Barrett VS. James Storm for the TV Title at Nightmare in Texas.

Storm celebrates as all four men walk to the back.

COMMERCIAL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Match NO.1-The Rotundo Brothers VS Reks & Hawkins

*Here And Now Or Never*​

"And the Rotundo's are out first."

*In The Middle Of It*​

"Next out is Reks & Hawkins and both teams here look ready as the winner will face The World's Greatest Tag Team at Nightmare in Texas for the Tag Titles."

Alex and Tyler Reks are in first and they go straight on the attack. Rotundo starts by trying to weaken the legs of Reks using some good submissions. He gets him in the corner and the Rotundo's get the tag then hit a double gutbuster. Bo Rotundo keeps him grounded with kicks to the back and mid-section. He sets himself up for a spear and waits for Reks to stand up. When he gets to his feet, Bo runs for him but he gets a huge big-boot to the face. He tags in Hawkins who hits a snap-suplex on Bo and goes for a pin

1...2...Kick Out

The crowd is cheering for the Rotundo's but Hawkins shrugs it off and attacks Bo in the corner. He then throws him out of the corner and climbs to the top-rope.

"What is Curt thinking here?"

He hits a diving clothesline and both men are down. Both men manage to get up and Hawkins irish whips Rotundo off the ropes. He ducks the clothesline and hits a great shoulder block and goes for the pin.

1...2...Kick Out

He tags in Alex who hits a running powerslam on Hawkins and it looks like it hurt. He continues to target the mid-section until Curt reverses a gut-kick into a Dragon-Screw and tags in Reks. Reks irish-whips Alex and hits a flapjack on to the ropes and Rotundo crawls out of the ring, Reks follows him.
He slams Alex's head on the apron and goes for the same on the steel steps. But Rotundo comes back when he hits an elbow to the face of Reks and hits a deadly samoan drop on the floor. Both men just make it in before the count-out

"Wow! That was a close one!"

Both men get to their corners and tag-in. Bo and Hawkins stand in the middle of the ring. Suddenly Hawkins spits in the face of Rotundo and he goes absolutely mental. He jumps on Hawkins and starts delivering the flying punches to the face. He gets up and tries to the remove the padding on the turnbuckle but is stopped by the referee, so he throws Curt shoulder first into the ring-post. The crowd cheers him on as he goes on the rampage. he spears Hawkins into the corner then hits a superplex off the top-rope.

"We've never seen this side of Bo Rotundo before!"

He throws Hawkins off the ropes and hits a vicious Spear. He goes for the pin and Reks tries to save him but he is stopped by Alex.

Match Time (9:29) Winners-The Rotundo Brothers

COMMERCIAL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When we come back we see Seth Rollins and Rhino backstage talking when they are approached by Dean Ambrose and Gunner. Ambrose starts laughing for no reason

"Hey man, what's so funny!"

"What!? Are you really taking advice from this...90 Year-Old!"

"What did you just say!"

"Hey, just back off."

"What do you want?"

"A match...This Satuday in the Main-Event. The GM's fine with it, if you accept."

"Ok...we accept."

"But do know, you are going to get the biggest ass-kicking you have ever got in your life!"

"We'll see about that."

The four men walk off.

Joey Styles is at the commentary table.

"Wow! That was intense. I can't wait to see what happens this Saturday, But up next is are Main-Event to find out who will face Randy Orton at Nightmare In Texas."

Main-Event-Sin Cara VS. Jeff Hardy VS. Alberto Del Rio VS. Michael McGullicutty.

*No More Words*​

The crowd goes Nuts for Jeff Hardy

*And The Horse He Rode In On*​

Michael McGillicutty is out second and he receives little reaction

*Ancient Spirit*​

Sin Cara gets a great reaction from the crowd

*Realeza*​

Alberto Del Rio comes out and receives major heat from the crowd

"The bell rings and here we go!"

Hardy goes straight for ADR and Sin Cara goes for McGillicutty. Hardy manages to get him trapped in the corner and starts wearing down the mid-section with swift kicks. Hardy sets him on the top-rope and hits for a hurricanrana. Sin Cara is on the apron fighting McGillicutty and hits an amazing Springboard Spin-Kick. Hardy and Sin Cara are in the middle of the ring and decide to form an alliance. They hit a Double back-suplex on ADR and go for McGillicutty, who manages to fight them off and hit a spinebuster on Sin Cara. He helps up Del Rio and they hit the double-clothesline on Hardy.

"What a great match so far!"

Sin Cara gets to his feet and hits some low & high kicks to Michael and ADR. He delivers a step-up enzigiri to head of Del Rio. He stays in control of the match for a while until Del Rio gets in the ring with a chair but he ends up getting hit when Hardy hits a roundhouse on the chair, which hits Del Rio in the face and he falls back to the outside. McGillicutty and Sin Cara have some back-and-forth action while Hardy waits for ADR to get to his feet. When he does, Hardy hits a suicide dive and both men crash into the Barricade. Michael grabs the chair that Del Rio introduced and attacks Sin Cara with it then throws him to the outside.

"What a brutal attack by McGillicutty there. I wouldn't be suprised if Sin Cara cracked a rib or two!"

McGillicutty tries to throw him into the steel steps but he jumps and hits a moonsault off them, onto McGillicutty. Del Rio pulls a Steel bin out from under the ring and attacks Hardy. Sin Cara, out of nowhere, hits a corkscrew off the barricade into ADR and they crash to the ground. Hardy and Michael get to there feet and brawl near the announce table. McGillicutty pulls the table apart and tries to set Hardy on it but he fights back. Alberto gets back to his feet and attacks Jeff from behind and they double team him.

"What are Alberto and Michael thinking here?"

They are about to double-suplex him throught the announce-table when Sin Cara stops them and throws McGillicutty into the ring. Del Rio and Hardy continue to fight on the outside. The two men in the ring both run off the ropes and go for a crossbody and collide in mid-air. Jeff hits a side-effect to ADR and sets him on the announce table, He climbs to the top-rope and salutes the crowd. He hits a swanton Bomb through the announce table and the crowd goes crazy. A "Holy S**t!" Chant breaks out as both men lie on the wrecked table. McGillicutty and Sin Cara get to their feet and Michael hits a perfectplex out of nowhere.

"I can't Believe it! McGillicutty won! Are you Serious!"

Match Time (19:04) Winner-Michael McGillicutty

He celebrates as he walks down the ramp to end the show

Thanks for reading!

HCW Saturday Night's Main Event- Episode 2

*Theme Song- Know Your Enemy*

*PYRO*​

"Hello and welcome to HCW Saturday Night's Main Event! Tonight we have two great matches for you. Batista will go up against John Morrison and in our Main-Event, Dean Ambrose and Gunner will face Seth Rollins and Rhino!"

*The Horse He Rode In On*​

Michael McGillicutty is in the ring with a microphone and the crowd boos him loudly

"Oh! So now I get a reaction! On Monday I became the #1 contender for the HCW World Title and I beat that loser, Jeff Hardy...But before that, nobody cared...nobody cared about Michael McGillicutty. People used to say to me, "Hey Michael, how will you ever live up to your father Curt Hennig?" Well here's the simple answer. I won't. I don't want to be in the limelight as a third-generation superstar. I will make my own way here and do something my father could never do...And that is win a World Title."

*Voices*​

Randy Orton comes out to a huge pop

"Congratulations Michael. And I have to say, I was also suprised that you won the match on Monday, but here's the thing...I don't see a third-generation superstar, like myself, in the ring right now. But what I do see is a new victim for the Viper. And at Nightmare in Texas...You won't be leaving on your own two feet."

Randy drops the mic and leaves

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match NO.1- Batista VS. John Morrison

*Animal*​

Batista is out first and he gets a lot of heat from the crowd

*Now Listen​

John Morrison is out second and he gets a huge pop from the crowd

The bell is about to ring when-

*Regality*​

William Regal is at the top of the ramp with a mic

"Sorry to interrupt but after what happened last week in the six-man tag match, I have decided to match this match a lumberjack match." the 14 lumberjacks come out:

Randy Orton
Michael McGillicutty
ADR
Sin Cara
Curt Hawkins
Tyler Reks
Alex Riley
Bo Rotundo
Alex Rotundo
Zack Ryder
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Jeff Hardy
James Storm

The bell rings and the two men start to grapple. Morrison hits a knee to the stomach and Irish whips Batista off the ropes but He reverses it into a shoulder block and goes for the pin

1...2...Kick Out

He lifts up Morrison, hits a suplex and goes for a leg-drop. He lifts him up again but Morrison gets a punch to the face, runs off the rope and hits a wheel kick. He goes for the pin.

1...2...Kick Out

Batista gets up and throws Morrison out of the ring and he is attacked by the bad lumberjacks. He is helped by Randy Orton and thrown back in the ring. Batista throws him into the corner and sets him on the top-rope.

"What is Batista thinking here!?"

He climbs to the top-rope aswell and goes for a superplex but is shoved off by Morison and he hits a huge over-castle. He then throws Batista to the outside.

"What are the lumberjacks going to do to batista?"

Batista tries to fight them off and manages to climb back in the ring. One of the lumberjacks throws a steel chair into the ring which distracts the ref. When he is not looking, Batista gets a low-blow on Morrison then goes for a pin.

1...2...Kick Out

"Wow! He managed to Kick Out!"

Batista, In anger, Gets Morrison in a bearhug and he looks in serious pain. After a minute Batista eventually lets go and he is tired out. Both men get to the feet at the same time and Morrison hits a great enzigiri.

"That one looked painful."

He drags him over to the corner for a Starship Pain. Batista moves out of the way and Morrison hits the mat face-first. He lifts him up and hits a huge spinebuster. He goes for a Batista Bomb but Morrison stops him with some punches to the head. He Irish whips him and delivers a great calf-kick to the face. He goes for the pin

1...2...Kick Out

Morrison tries to hit a suplex but doesn't have the strength and is shoved off by Batista. The two men are on oppisite side of the ring. The suddenly charge at each other and Batista hits a deadly spear. he then hits a Batista Bomb in the centre of the ring and goes for the pin.

Match Time (8:41) Winner-Batista

COMMERCIAL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack Ryder is in the ring with a mic

"Last Monday, Four guys got an oppertunity to face Randy Orton for the HCW World Title...And I wasn't one of them. I have put in the effort to get here and I practically created the idea of Social Media in Wrestling. I mean, I wouldn't even mind a shot a shot at the TV title against Barrett but-

*Say It To My Face!*​

Alex Riley comes to the ring with a mic in his hand

"Hey man, I know how you feel. Like, in WWE, for months I was nothing more than the Miz's lackey. So now-"

He suddenly kicks Ryder in the stomach and starts attacking him. After a while he walks off without saying a word and The crowd boos him loudly.

"Wow! What just snapped in Alex Riley!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll post the rest soon![/

HCW Saturday Night's Main Event episode 2 continued

"Well anyway, up next is our tag-team main event so lets get started!"

*Sacrifice*​

Dean Ambrose and Gunner are out first

*Man Beast*​

Rollins and Rhino come out second and they get a great reaction

The bell rings and the match begins with Rhino & Ambrose in the ring. Rhino runs for him but Ambrose jumps out of the ring just in time. Rollins gets the crowd pumped up by hitting the turnbuckle. Ambrose climbs into the ring and Rhino goes straight for the attack. Dean manages to escape and tags in Gunner. They have a stare down in the middle of the ring and go for the lock-up. Rhino irish-whips Gunner off the ropes but Gunner hits the clothesline and goes for the pin.

1...2...Kick Out

"Wow that was a close one."

Gunner goes for a ground attack but Rhino shoves him off and tags in Rollins, who jumps to the top-rope and hits a huge diving Cross-body. He sets Gunner in the corner and stands in the oher corner. He signals he is going for the body-splash. As he is running, Gunner also runs out of the corner and hits a big boot. He lifts up rollins and hits a running powerslam. He hits an Elbow drop and tags in Dean Ambrose. He come in and hits a stalling suplex on Rollins and taunts the crowd. He goes back to Rollins who gets a roll-up out of nowhere.

1...2...Kick Out

"Did you see how close that was!?!"

Both men get to their feet and Ambrose goes for a Midnight Special but Seth reverses it and he hits a superkick. Then tags in Rhino who sets up for the Gore. But Dean rolls out of the ring. Rollins grabs him and throws him back in then Gunner comes and clotheslines Seth. Gunner distracts Rhino until Ambrose gets to his feet and hits a gore of his own. Both men are down but Ambrose rolls over for the pin.

1...2...Kick Out

"I can't believe it! He kicked out! this whole arena is in shock!!"

The crowd goes nuts as Gunner and Ambrose can't believe it. He sets Rhino on the top rope and hits a superplex. Both men are down for a while but both crawl to their corners and get the tag. Rollins and Gunner jump in the ring and frantically trade punches in the middle of the ring. Seth hits a gut kick, runs off the ropes and hits a Buisaku Knee out of nowhere and Gunner might be knocked out. He goes for a pin.

1...2...Dean Ambrose breaks it up!

Ambrose gets hit with a Gore and both men fall to the outside. Gunner is definitely unconscious and Rollins goes for a second pin

Match Time (18:59) Winners:Seth Rollins and Rhino

End Of Show

N.B-If you haven't heard of the Buisaku Knee then watch it on Youtube it is an awesome move!

HCW Monday Night Showdown- Episode 3

*Theme Song- Glass Shatters*​

*Pyro*​

"Welcome to Monday Night Showdown here in The HCW Arena in Chicago, Illionois and..."

*Regality*​

William Regal comes down and gets into the ring with a mic in his hand

"Sorry to interrupt you Joey but I have some important news. There has been 3 matches already booked for Nightmare In Texas:

Randy Orton VS. Michael McGillicutty- World Title
James Storm VS. Wade Barrett- TV Title
World's Greatest Tag Team VS. The Rotundo Brothers- Tag Title.

But I am going to add two matches to that. Batista and John Morrison will face off in a tables match...And the other is a tag-team Over The Top Rope battle royal to become the new #1 contenders at the next PPV. Thank you

Regal drops the mic and leaves

"OK, well as I was saying, tonight we have 3 great matches. In our first match, Zack Ryder will face Alberto Del Rio. So let's get started!

Match #1- Zack Ryder VS. Alberto Del Rio

*Radio*​

"Here comes Zack Ryder who is definitely the fan favourite in this match."

*Realeza*​

ADR comes out and is still getting little reaction from the audience.

The bell rings and the match begins. Both men go for a lock-up and Ryder gets Del Rio in a headlock. he goes for a bulldog but is shoved off and gets hit with kick to the mid-section. Del Rio then runs off the ropes and hits a forearm smash.He goes for the pin but Ryder kicks out at one. He keeps him grounded with elbow drops and kicks to the back and stomach.

"Wow! ADR is really beating down Ryder here!"

He lifts Ryder back up and Irish Whips him into the corner. He goes for a running attack but Zack moves out of the way. he goes for a superplex but Del Rio stops him and hits a deadly rolling samoan drop off the top-rope and both men are down. ADR gets to his feet and hits the suplex into a pin on Ryder.

1...2...Kick Out

"I am suprised he managed to kick out of that one."

He is thrown back in the corner and Del Rio hits numerous shouder rams to the Ryder. He starts attacking the arm with arm drags and submissions. He tries to go for a powerslam on the arm but Zack stops him and hits the DDT out of nowhere. Both men get to their feet at the same time and ADR hits a knee to the stomach then gets him in the cross-armbreaker. Ryder taps straight away.

Match Time (6:23) Winner- Alberto Del Rio

COMMERCIAL

*Sorry About Your Damn Luck!*​

James Storm comes to the ring and looks angry

"Look Barrett, I'm sick of waiting till Nightmare In Texas. And I know you're all healed up and backstage listening to me right now. So come out here and face me like a man!

*I've had enough*​

Wade Barrett comes out but stays at the top of the ramp

"James...Did you not know you had a match tonight? Because, you won't be facing me until Nightmare In Texas when i beat you to retain this title. So the GM, Mr William Regal, has made you a match tonight against a good friend of mine..."

Storm looks confused in the ring

*Say It To My Face!*​

Alex Riley comes out and he gets a lot of boos, since he attacked Zack Ryder on Saturday

Match #2- James Storm VS. Alex Riley

The bell rings as we see that Barrett has joined Joey Styles at the commentary table.

James Storm is still angry and hits a great Lou Thesz press on Riley then starts unleashing the punches. he lifts him up ad hits a powerslam to tehe mat. He goes for the leg but is kicked away. Riley gets to his feet and hits a clothesline. He starts taunting the crowd until Storm gets to his feet and its an electric chair drop to Riley. He climbs to the top-rope but Riley gets up just in time and stops him.

"What could happen here!? This is dangerous!"
"Oh would you calm down?!"

They trade punches on the turnbuckle until Riley hits a superplex. he gets up and Irish Whips Storm off the ropes then hits a dropkick to the face. Storm is down for a while bu manages to get back up and hits a samoan drop out of nowhere. He sets himself up for a Superkick which rRiley ducks and hits a back suplex then goes for the pin.

1...2...Kick Out

"A close pinfall there."

Riley goes for his finsher, The Hawiian Smasher but James stops him and hits a reverse DDT. He then hits a leg drop, lifts up Alex and slams his head into the turnbuckle, He then hits a bodysplash in the corner and follows up with a powerslam.

"Great series of moves there from Storm!"
"What!? My Nan could do better than that."

Riley rolls out of the ring and James follows him. He goes to grab him but Riley reverses and throws Storm into the barricade. Alex gets in the ring and Storm makes it in before the 10-count. Riley goes for his DDT finisher but Storm pushes him away, runs off the ropes and hits a Spinning Elbow. He sets up for a superkick again but is distracted by Barrett. The two men argue for a while until Riley gets a roll-up.

"What!? That was completely unfair. Restart the match!"

Storm looks in shock as Wade and Riley celebrate their way to the back

Match Time (10:41) Winner-Alex Riley

COMMERCIAL

"Hello and welcome back! Our Main Event tonight will be Randy Orton and Michael McGillicutty teaming up to face the World's Greatest Tag-Team."

Main Event- WGTT VS. Randy Orton and Michael McGillicutty

*Worlds Greatest*​

"And here come the Tag-Team champions, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas."

*And The Horse He Rode In On*​

Michael McGillicutty comes out and he gets a good reaction from the crowd

*Voices*​

Randy Orton comes out last to a huge pop.

I have to go now so i'll post the rest in a moment!

The bell rings and the match begins. Shelton and Randy are in first. They start with a luck-up and Orton goes for a back suplex but Benjamin lands n his feet a hits a good spin kick. He follows up with a suplex and standing moonsault. He lifts Orton, who goes for a dropkick but he reverses with a belly-to-belly suplex. He then tags in Charlie Haas.

"Well lets see what Haas can do in this match."

Haas comes in and hits a bodyslam then starts stomping at the mid-section and ends with a leg drop. He throws Randy in the corner and hits in clothesline but Orton stays on his feet so Charlie runs off the ropes again and hits a jumping lariat. he goes for his finisher but is kicked away by Orton who gets the tag to Michael McGillicutty.

"And Now McGillicutty's in this match!"

Michael taunts the crowd until Haas hits a German suplex. He picks him up for a snapmare followed by a running dropkick. McGillicutty gets back up and hits a spinebuster out of nowhere then gets out of the ring. He refuses to get back in until Shelton gets in the ring and hits a suicide dive to the outside. Orton come to help and clotheslines Shelton then throws Michael back in the ring. who gets a tag to Orton.

"And Randy Orton looks fired up here!"

Orton hits two clotheslines followed up by a neckbreaker and sets up for the RKO. He goes for an RKO but Haas reverses it into a reverse suplex. Charlie keeps him grounded for a while but Orton gets up and deliveres a european uppercut, then a nasty-looking full-nelson slam. He climbs to the top-rope and hits a Diving Crossbody and both men are down for a while.

"Wait! Who is that at the top of the ramp?!"

we see the Rotundo Brothers having a stare-down with the WGTT and they eventually run to the ring and attack Shelton and Haas. Orton stands confused until he is attacked by McGillicutty and all 6-men brawl in the ring to end the show.

END OF SHOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back