Have to move again...

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Landlord called yesterday and told us after the lease is up, "we are no longer welcome to live there", can't really blame him with the holes in the walls, complaints from the neighbors, and constant visits from the police, I think I would want us out too, also we were looking to find a new place anyway, this one is just filled with bad memories, and is a shit hole, plus we really can't afford it it with out a roommate, so yeah the apartment/house search is on once again for us...*sigh* 6th time I've moved in just over a fucking year

We'll be fine, the ex roommate has charges files against him from both us and the landlord for damage to to the house, and a court order stating he can't have ANY contact with us before the court date next month, he comes anywhere near the house he goes straight to jail and stays there until our court date

I just don't like the idea of moving in fucking Janurary

We have a law up here in North Dakota that you can't throw people out of their house in the winter. What a grand law that is.

We have a law up here in North Dakota that you can't throw people out of their house in the winter. What a grand law that is.

They aren't really throwing us out, our lease is up, they're just not letting us renew it, an as I said, really don't want to live here any more anyways, so it's no biggie, I have a place I can stay at my grandma's rent free for a few months if necessary, we still have a few weeks yet

What are the odds on the housemate inviting himself to the housewarming at some stage?

Can't state it any further: FRONT MOTHERFUCKING DOOR LOCKS.

as bad as the situation sounds, I must say congratulations. You are getting out of a VERY bad situation (whether it was your choice or not). Whatever situation you find yourself in (new place, staying at relatives, whatever) is going to be better then the one you are in with regards to this asshole roommate. I would also suggest that if you do get a new place, get it in a different town/city (maybe different cops would mean you don't have to deal with that piece of shit).

What are the odds on the housemate inviting himself to the housewarming at some stage?

Can't state it any further: FRONT MOTHERFUCKING DOOR LOCKS.

WE FUCKING DO LOCK OUR FUCKING DOORS!!!!!!!!!, WE JUST GOT A NEW FRONT DOOR WITH DEADBOLT PUT IN BECAUSE THE FUCKWIT KICKED IN THE OLD ONE!!!!! I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS MULTIPLE MOTHER FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!

The old Justin is back if only for a 1 time apperance.

In Macca's defense he has the IQ of a ******ed goldfish.

WE FUCKING DO LOCK OUR FUCKING DOORS!!!!!!!!!, WE JUST GOT A NEW FRONT DOOR WITH DEADBOLT PUT IN BECAUSE THE FUCKWIT KICKED IN THE OLD ONE!!!!! I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS MULTIPLE MOTHER FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!

So where's everyone getting on Justin's back for doing this? Oh wait, I forgot. He's not Doug Crashin. Fucking hypocrites the lot of you.

Well in that case, you know what you have to do.

kurt-angle.jpg

CHYEAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back