hatehabsforever, I would like you to admit that you were wrong

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=4800195

Picture+3.png

Hopefully I haven't violated the rule regarding overly-sexual images.

Hey BringThePain, totally unrelated but what does Brock Lesnar's chest tattoo look like to you?

Man, Brock's mouth just looks like he's about to take just a giant, meaty sword in his mouth.

Does the overly-sexual images rule apply to art? Because this thread sure could use some culture to help educate the lad.

Seriously, a mod needs to step up and clarify that rule. You give me the green light and I've got some Aristophanes that'll either clear this right up or make things much, much worse.

Sounds like a cool uncle. Mine were mostly into football, hockey, James Bond movies, and eventually Miami Vice DVD box sets.

Every time I see comments about Lesnar's tattoo it makes me wonder what happened to all of your poor, poor genitals. I promise I am not trying to act all high and mighty though. Mine may have a more proper shape, but they have never been on someone that is doing so well's chest.

Sure, Cock Chestner's tattoo looks like that thing that New Day can't talk about on television.

Thing is, it's Brock fucking Lesnar. Nobody is going to tell him that.

Every time I see comments about Lesnar's tattoo it makes me wonder what happened to all of your poor, poor genitals. I promise I am not trying to act all high and mighty though. Mine may have a more proper shape, but they have never been on someone that is doing so well's chest.
Buy me dinner first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back