Happy Anniversary!

enterkey

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hello everyone one year ago today I joined this blessed website and began my great legacy of tit posting and all around bullshitting. Now we've all had our ups and downs over the past year but I have to say it has been quite a tit filled ride and I must thank all of the good friends, fans, and whoever else happens to be on this site that doesn't completely annoy me for doing whatever it is that y'all do and making this place as magical as possible. In closing this day shall henceforth be known as WZ Tits Day and should be full of great tits gifs and pics (well within the rules of course though one day I hope to be able to see a Tits Day that has no rules or regulations, a man can dream). Thanks again everyone and party on and motorboat giant titties!

casey-anthony-1-59.jpg

9.jpg

tumblr_lbjwzxaOqy1qdbnveo1_500.jpg

Enterkey, is that Mary and Lucy from 7th Heaven in your first gif there?

Also, congrats on the milestone, and keep giving us fresh tits.

*Clearly it's not on closer inspection. Still, that is a glorious rack.

this place is much brighter and happier because of you. On many a day, your posts alone are the only thing that stopped me from going out and just randomly beating people to death for no reason.

Enterkey your presence here is much more enjoyable than some of the vermin that come on here that i dislike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back