I <3 WZ Forums Staff

¡Roján!;3767566 said:
IT USED TO BE BUT IT'S NOT ANYMORE, DAMN IT. I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH SHINING WIZADO.
It is kind of funny how the Dickbutt meme kinda fizzled out after his title win.

This is still gold:

You ask me the only good mod is a dead mod, bunch a no good Nazi wannabe bitches, forces there rules on us a shit;)

¡Roján!;3767547 said:
I have a bone to pick with Nate. He needs to stop calling Daniel Bryan dick butt. He's not dick butt, he's a beautiful soul with a heart of gold. Thank you.

But his name's Dickbutt.

¡Roján!;3767566 said:
IT USED TO BE BUT IT'S NOT ANYMORE, DAMN IT. I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH SHINING WIZADO.

It is kind of funny how the Dickbutt meme kinda fizzled out after his title win.

This is still gold:

Wait, Dickbutt was a real thing? I just heard Mozz say it once and I never let it go.

Wait, Dickbutt was a real thing? I just heard Mozz say it once and I never let it go.
When Bryan was first signed, someone on the wrestling imageboard /wooo/ made a joke about his FCW name being Dirk Dickbutt. The Dickbutt part spread, I said it to Mozz who thought it was hilarious, he accidentally used it in a post, and now you use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back