• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hangover Quotes Thread

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
Alan: Gambling? Who said anything about gambling? It's not gambling when you know you're gonna win. Counting cards is a foolproof system.
Stu: It's also illegal.
Alan: It's not illegal. It's frowned upon, like *********ing on an airplane.
Phil: I'm pretty sure that's illegal too.
Alan: Yeah, maybe after 9/11, where everybody got so sensitive. Thanks a lot, bin Laden.

Fact: Most of Zach Galifinakis' jokes were improved. For example.
Stu: So, uh, are you sure you're qualified to be taking care of that baby?
Alan: What are you talking about? I've found a baby before.
Stu: You found a baby before? Where?
Alan: Coffee Bean.

I really need to see this movie, I suppose, so that I can understand why everyone is so high on it...

Fact: The Hangover easily the funniest movie I have ever seen. There may be funnier, but I have not seen it.

Tyson:Who does Shit like this?
Phil:We tend to do dumb shit when were fucked up.

Let me put it this way:

The Weinstein Bros. are notorious for lobbying (ie; buying the win for) their movies during awards season. I don't even want to know how much free shit they gave away to the Foreign Press Association in order to get so many nominations for a shit film like "Nine". It was almost like a fixed fight- EVERYONE knew the Best Picture Musical/Comedy golden globe award had been bought by the Weinsteins.

The Hangover STILL won the award. The Golden Globes, the most ridiculous and shallow awards show this side of the MTV Movie Awards, for the first time in its history, DIDN'T vote for the movie they were paid to vote for.

The Hangover was easily the funniest movie of 2009 (I Love You Man was #2)

Yeah i was actually disappointed. Not that it was an awful movie, but because it was hyped out the ass i was expecting much more.

people told me it wasn't all that so i went in with really low expectations, i thought it was very funny.

stu: you are literally too stupid to insult

I saw it before the hype, and wasn't sold on it.

I haven't cried so hard in a long time. Its more of a one hit wonder though, second time wasn't as funny because the unpredictability of it made it hilarious.

Zack Galifinakas is genuinly funny, but his humor seemed really forced in this movie.

And whoever the asian dude was, seriously was incredibly unfunny. Literally everytime he was on the screen it pissed me off.

I Love You, Man made all us Rush fans look like douches. Also, every fucking 12 year old posts "SLAPPIN DA BASS MAN" on Tom Sawyer vids.

Last time I listened to the hype for a comedy was "Tropic Thunder". I don't know if I should see this.

I saw Hangover before the hype and thought it was an awesome movie. The hype does tone the movie down, as you expect so much. It really does suck that hype can affect a movie. But watch it anyways Leafy and try to watch it with the hype in the back of your mind so it doesn't affect it too much.

I'll be sure to watch it. I'm definitely watching Zombieland and I love you man. Those looked awesome.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/taVblB7-UuY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/taVblB7-UuY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back