GWA Temptation

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
The Global Wrestling Alliance is a six-branded professional wrestling company run by the greatest minds of the business today, where members from around the globe between mainstream and independent promotions have combined to bring you the ultimate in professional wrestling. One of the brands representing the company is known as "Temptation," the show that features a competitive Women's Division as well as showcasing other well known talents.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Be sure to check out GWA_Temptation.wz for all the latest updates concerning GWA Temptation. All championship history, pre/post show interviews, self-commentary, roster changes, etc. will be featured inside the thread. Temptation's Backstage Interviewer Maria Kanellis will also be providing post/pre show interviews. If you wish to post your thoughts on anything GWA Temptation, this will be the place (on top of all this) to post your comments. Here is the address:

All GWA Temptation shows and brand PPV events will be uploaded direct to here. Other GWA brands will be held in separate threads, as per this one. Any collaborations between multiple brands will have their own separate threads as well, like the GWA Supershow. Here is a link of the Supershow if you happened to miss the action:

Everything to do with the GWA Temptation brand has been proudly brought to you by me, one of the originally six, currently five mastermen behind the Joint Book This! known as the Global Wrestling Alliance.

Fireworks go off around the entrance area for about 10 seconds as the crowd stands on their feet cheering. Multiple of panning shots of the crowd are taken throughout the arena as the theme music continues to play.

Allison Danger: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first ever episode of GWA Temptation, being brought to you live! I'm Allison Danger, alongside the controversial Missy Hyatt!

Missy Hyatt: Damn straight Danger, and I have to say I am pumped coming off the heels from the GWA Supershow. A show I believe you weren't invited too.

AD: Actually Hyatt, I declined the offer to be on the announcing table that night. Thanks for covering my shift, though.

MH: Well whatever the reason, it does not matter anymore because we are about to kick this show off with a bang.

[YOUTUBE]cBvXmCHiwqU[/YOUTUBE]​

Kurt Angle walks out to a cheering crowd, dressed in formal attire heading straight for the ring with a purpose. He acknowledges the fans but refrains from interacting with them.

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Kurt ANGLE!

Angle enters the ring and grabs a microphone off a ringside worker. The music dies down and the crowd begins to settle. Angle stands in the ring for a few seconds, looking into the audience. Just as he is about to speak, the crowd start to chant "Angle, Angle, Angle!" He waits for the cheers to subdue before talking.

Angle: Y'know I've been thinking... I could be standing here as your first ever GWA Undisputed Champion. No, scratch that. I should be standing here as your first ever GWA Undisputed Champion. I would be, if it wasn't for what happened in my first round match during the Supershow Tournament.

Small sections of the crowd begin to boo knowing fully what happened. Others remain quiet as they wait anxiously to find out.

I was randomly pitted against Randy Orton and I had Orton in my Ankle Lock in the center of the ring tapping out like the little whiny bitch he is. I should have advanced right there and then. But no, Orton couldn't lose to the better man and he had to use the help of his crownies, Legacy, to get the job done. From what they did, they cost me the chance to become the champion. I...

[YOUTUBE]k9tAIbt4w9M[/YOUTUBE]​

Shawn Michaels walks out slowly from the entrance area to a cheering crowd, wearing casual gear. He heads to the ring clapping the hands of fans. He heads up the steel steps and into the ring, already holding a microphone. The music dies down, but the crowd keeps on cheering until Michaels holds up his hand.

Michaels: Kurt, I saw your match and I can sympathize with you. Sure, you did get screwed, but I've been in a lot bigger screwjobs in history than the one you encountered.

The crowd goes into a mixed reaction between laughs, cheers and boos for what Michaels said. He shrugs it off and continues.

Still remember, do we? Anywho Kurt, you weren't the only one who lost their respective tournament match at the Supershow. You weren't the only one who could potentially be the Undisputed Champion if things just went their way. But with all do respect Kurt, you are the only one complaining about it.

Angle: Well Shawn, with all do respect, at least I didn't definitively lose my match. At least I have a reason as to why I didn't advance.

Michaels: It's always a game of one-upsmanship with you isn't it Kurt? Well, why don't we just cut the verbal diarrhea? How about we settle this before it gets out of hand? You, me, tonight!

The crowd goes into a frenzy for the suggestion and the two get into a respectable stand-off.

[YOUTUBE]2S_8s_VLVd0[/YOUTUBE]​

Stephanie walks out with microphone in hand and goes directly to the ring. She climbs through the ropes and the music cuts immediately.

McMahon: Well... well... well... what do we have here? My two hand-picked representatives having a little altercation? No need to have this bickering going on between fellow superstars. What's done with the Undisputed Championship Tournament is done... for now.

Both of you men did a fantastic job in showcasing yourselves and the brand with those performances of yours, and there is no shame in how it all went down. Shawn, you lost to the Undertaker, something many people would still respect you for. Kurt, you got cheated out of your match, but there is no doubt about what you can still do in the ring. I'd like to reward your efforts in the tournament by giving you the match that both of you seemingly want. We are going to have Kurt Angle go one on one against Shawn Michaels for the Oceania Championship right here, toni...

[YOUTUBE]eEPMA1oskro[/YOUTUBE]​

Desmond Wolfe walks out to the entrance area holding a microphone in a fully dressed suit.

Wolfe: Hold on there Stephanie, hold on there.

The music cuts away quickly as soon as Wolfe finishes his sentence. The crowd booes at the disturbance and all three members in the ring stare at Wolfe on the ramp. Desmond looks around the arena at the crowd very smug.

McMahon: That's Mrs. McMahon to you.

Wolfe: Darling, I don't care whether or not you are Vincent's wife.

McMahon: I'm his daughter.

Wolfe: Then there's certainly a lot of explaining to do, Stephanie. Bloody American's and their incest. SHUT UP, YOU WANKERS!

The crowd responds heavily in a negative reaction, conjuring up a "Desmond's a Wanker!" chant for a brief period before Wolfe begins to talk.

Now, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted... why in God's name do your minions get a title opportunity when they already had their chance and came up a little short? Why not give the championship to someone who can actually handle the pressure? Someone who is... howling... for the opportunity?

McMahon: Well, I...

[YOUTUBE]YjGvwgojmrA[/YOUTUBE]​

Drew McIntyre walks out from the back with booes from the audience. He has a huge smirk on his face and microphone in hand. His music dies down.

McIntyre: Sorry to come out mid-sentence, Mrs. McMahon, but I thought I'd like to draw attention to something quite important. You see, there was a reason you personally drafted me to the roster before any of the other General Managers could pick me up, and that's because I am a huge asset for any show. Considering me being a hot commodity, I think it should only be right to allow someone such as myself the chance to become a champion and your brand's personal representative.

McMahon: You know what, I have an idea. Seeing as how Desmond doesn't like how I am running the show and McIntyre, though polite, seems to agree with you, I am going to do away with the Oceania Title match between Angle and Michaels along with the Number One Contender's Battle Royal you two were supposed to compete in tonight and replace it with a new main event.

Wolfe: What Battle Roy...

McMahon: It is going to be Desmond Wolfe teaming up with Drew McIntyre to face off against Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle, tonight!

Stephanie McMahon begins to walk out of the ring and her music starts to play. She leaves the microphone on the steel steps and she walks up the ramp. Wolfe and McIntyre watch her leave, and the two of them stare directly at Angle and Michaels.

AD: Wow, what a match for Temptation's first show! This is looking like a good show.

MH: But what about the Battle Royal? Doesn't this mean that Stephanie needs to re-arrange the card for tonight? And what about the Oceania Championship? Stephanie is pushing the wrong buttons in running the show.

AD: Looks like we shall have to wait for those answers. And it looks like we shall have to wait for the show to continue because we have a commercial break coming up, right now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

COMMERICAL BREAK
[YOUTUBE]cVuRtZmHax0[/YOUTUBE]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

LG: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]ZaKZIBYHsc8[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: Making his way to the ring, first, from Belfast, Northern Ireland, weighing in at 223 pounds... FINLAY!

Finlay makes his way from the back walking with shillelagh in hand with the crowd booing him. He ignores the fans as he walks down the ramp and rolls underneath the bottom rope. The referee tells Finlay to put the shillelagh down and does so eventually.

AD: Welcome back everyone and I believe we have ourselves a Six Person Tag Team Match to kick off Temptation.

MH: Let's just hope that Finlay's leprechaun doesn't get involved. That thing creeps me out.

[YOUTUBE]5L4sdseb5J4[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: And his tag team partner, being accompanied by his sister, "The Beautiful Nigtmare" Katie-Lea, from Chelsea England, weighing in at 247 pounds... "The Ripper" PAUL BURCHILL!

He makes his way down to the ring with the audience booing him and his sister following him. Paul doesn't acknowledge any of the fans, but Katie makes remarks to anyone near her. He slides underneath the ring and meets with Finlay. Katie-Lea stays on the outside of the ring and watches from the ringside. Suddenly, the lights go dim with hardly any visibility.

[YOUTUBE]tB28TYVM_-I[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: And their tag team partner, from the City of Angels, weighing in at 224 pounds... "The Fallen Angel" CHRISTOPHER DANIELS!

The arena is filled in a blue darkness with smoke filling the arena as Daniels walks out in his robe, hood covering his face. We walks out with his arms out and continues down to the ringside area while the crowd boo him. He uses the stairs to get onto the apron and walks about half way before turning to the crowd and taunting, removing his hood. He gets into the ring and heads to the turnbuckle, looking down at the fans.

[YOUTUBE]u5O-Qe5KSbo[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: And their opponents first, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 258 pounds... GOLDUST!

He walks out to a cheering crowd and does his breathing taunt. The sparkling pyro goes off and he walks down to the ring. As he reaches the cameraman, he pretends to bite to the lens. He gets into the ring and goes on the top rope, disrobing himself in a sexy fashion before throwing his clothes and his wig onto the camera.

MH: I could not imagine what his opponents are thinking right now.

AD: Though a good psychological game plan, I wouldn't want to imagine it either.

[YOUTUBE]ZkFBvhHvyhA[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: And his tag team partner, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 220 pounds... Yoshi TATSU!

Yoshi comes out very excited and runs to the ring, clapping the hands as he goes past. He rolls underneath the ring and jumps around. He goes over to Goldust, does the bow and shakes his hand.

[YOUTUBE]kb8lBrvRZMk[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: Finally, their tag team partner, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 237 pounds...

Rob Van Dam comes out from the entrance area with the crowd going wild. He goes half way along the entrance area and does his signature pose with Lilian, Rob and the crowd cheering...

ROB VAN DAM!

He walks to the ring and rolls underneath the bottom rope. He spins in a circle with his hands held high and taunts with the fans. He goes over to his corner and greets his partners. Both teams discuss strategy until the referee gets everything in order. The referee calls for the bell and Goldust starts the match with Paul Burchill.

AD: Alright, here we go with our first match of the night. This should be an explosive one to kick off Temptation.

MH: It's not everyday you get to see a star-studded six man tag team match to open the show. We have some great talents in this ring, but the addition of Katie-Lea in Paul and his teams corner, the outcome of the match might be a little one-sided.

Goldust and Paul lock up, with Burchill getting the edge with a headlock. Goldust irish whips Paul and gets hit with a Shoulder Block. Paul taunts Goldust, and the crowd booes. They lock up again, but Paul gets in a Hammerlock. Goldust runs and rolls down to flip Paul over his back. Goldust taunts with his breathing taunt to Paul, freaking him out. They go to lock up for a third time, but Paul kicks Goldust in the gut. Paul Irish Whips Goldust and readies himself for a Back Body Drop, but Goldust drops to the canvas and hits a huge uppercut. He gets up and delivers a Inverted Atomic Drop, sending Paul to the ropes. Goldust clotheslines Paul, with Finlay blindtagging himself in, over the top rope crashing to the floor. Finlay gets into the ring and throws Goldust over as well. Yoshi comes in and runs at Finlay, delivering a crossbody sending both men over the ropes. The four men fight each other and Daniels quickly runs along the apron to deliver his Springboard Angelsault. The crowd is going wild as the stunts are performed, with RVD looking to the audience. He gets in the ring and goes his thumbs taunt, with the crowd chanting "R...V...D!" He runs and performs an over-the-top-rope Senton Splash onto all five men. The referee is astonished and begins to count, with the crowd pumped.

MH: Look at all the carnage! Bodies are laying everywhere... it's like a graveyard!

AD: Both teams will be dead in the water if they don't get back in the ring. Which side prevail when we return here live, after the commercial break!

COMMERICAL BREAK
[YOUTUBE]MjmQ1sPeWlU[/YOUTUBE]

We return with Yoshi Tatsu on the ground being stomped upon by Paul Burchill, with everyone back on the ropes in their positions.

AD: Welcome back everyone and during the commercial break, things heated up a little.

MH: Yoshi Tatsu got in the ring and was flying around with those kicks of his until Katie-Lea grabbed his foot to trip him and Paul taking advantage with a Saito Suplex. Great strategy employed to keep the youngest person down.

AD: You mean blatantly bending the rules. That's called cheating.

MH: Cheating is a strategy, Allison.

Paul drags Yoshi to his corner and tags in Daniels, with a boo from the audience. Paul immediately gets on the apron as Daniels makes his way into the ring. Daniels does the holy "L" sign as he enters the ring and slowly moves to Yoshi. He picks up Yoshi, but Tatsu throws a few punches. He gets up and goes for a kick, but Daniels ducks and STO's Yoshi with a pin cover... 1... 2... kickout.

Yoshi rolls to the ropes and Daniels uses the ropes to stomp on Tatsu. He gets down and chokes Yoshi on the ropes, with the ref counting to four before Daniels breaks the hold. He and the ref argue as Paul kicks Yoshi in the face, with the crowd booing. Yoshi crawls to the corner and hoists himself up. Daniels moves the ref and charges at Yoshi with a High Knee strike. Yoshi, still in the corner, is hoisted up by Daniels to the top rope. Daniels tries for the Fall From Grace, but Yoshi counters with some kicks and Daniels moves out of range. Yoshi delivers a Diving Spinning Heel kick to Daniels and both men are downed. RVD and Goldust get the crowd on their side to cheer on Yoshi to make the tag. Daniels gets the tag to Finlay and he runs over to take out RVD and Goldust. He turns his attention to Yoshi, who hits a Dropkick. Tatsu gets up for a tag, but no-one is there. As RVD hops on the ropes for a tag, Finlay Short-Arm Clotheslines Yoshi and drags him to the middle... 1... 2... kickout by Yoshi. Goldust and RVD are back on the apron.

Finlay gets up and Double Stomps on Yoshi's chest. He tags in Paul Burchill and picks up Yoshi. Paul hits a kick to the gut and Finlay exits. Paul works over Yoshi with some shots to the gut. Paul hooks Yoshi for a Northern Lights Suplex, but Yoshi escapes and goes for the Roundhouse Kick, but Paul ducks. Paul clutches the back of Yoshi and throws him into his corner, tagging in Finlay again. Finlay moves back a little and Spears Yoshi into the corner. He drags Yoshi out of the corner to hit a European Uppercut, followed by a Seated Senton. He goes for the pin... 1... 2... kickout by Yoshi.

Finlay cinches in a headlock on the ground, wrenching Yoshi's body in different directions. Tatsu writhes in pain and tries to squirm around but Finlay keeps Tatsu in his advantage.

MH: Now this is teamwork. Isolate your opponent from their tag team partners and wear them down with a submission.

AD: Yes, but you can't deny the rule bending by these three, as well as Yoshi's desire to stay in the match. All Tatsu needs to do is get out of the headlock and tag in his partner.

MH: That's easier said than done, Allison. Yoshi is in there with a veteran Finlay, and he is one tough bastard.

RVD and Goldust are willing the crowd on for Yoshi, who feeds off the energy to make it to a vertical base. He hits a few elbows on Finlay and he eventually breaks the hold. Yoshi goes for a run and hits Finlay with a Flying Roaring Elbow. Both men are downed and try to crawl to their respective corners. The crowd are pumping serious energy as Yoshi makes his way to the corner. Finlay tags in Daniels and Yoshi tags in RVD for a huge pop. RVD hits a clothesline on Daniels, and another. RVD goes for a Spinning Crescent kick, knocking down Daniels. He gets up and tries for a kick, but RVD catches him and delivers a Windmill. RVD sees how Daniels has landed, and does his thumb taunt. He runs and delivers the Rolling Thunder. He goes for a pin... 1... 2... kickout by Daniels.

RVD and Daniels get up and Van Dam picks him up for the Steamroller Slam to set him up for the Five-Star-Frog Splash. He gets on the top rope, but has troubles getting on the top. As he tries to figure his footing, Daniels gets up and hits the Fall From Grace on RVD. Daniels desperately goes for the cover with one arm... 1... 2... kickout by RVD.

Daniels gets up with RVD still downed and sees his position. He goes to the turnbuckle and attempts the Angelsault, but RVD rolls out of the way allowing Daniels to crash and burn. Daniels holds his stomach and makes his way to a corner. RVD gets up and runs at him with a turnbuckle thrust, and another. He cartwheels backwards and runs at Daniels to hit a monkey flip. RVD waits for Daniels to get back up and hits a Bridging Northern Lights Suplex... 1... 2... Finlay breaks up the pinfall.

Goldust is in and attacks Finlay before sending the two to the outside. RVD gets up and sends Daniels for an Irish Whip, with Paul blindtagging himself in without RVD knowing. RVD hits a huge Spin Kick on Daniels, who falls to the mat. Paul enters the ring and kicks RVD in the gut and hits the Dangerous Buster. Paul grabs the arm of RVD and locks in the Royal Mutilation, with RVD writhing in pain. Yoshi tries to get in the ring to break up the submission, but Katie-Lea, out of the ref's sight, holds him back by the legs. Daniels tries to get into the ring and the ref is busy telling him to get out. RVD tries to get to the ropes, but Finlay grabs his Shillelagh and smacks RVD in the locked arm. Finlay gets rid of the evidence and RVD is tapping out like crazy. The ref eventually sees this, calls for the bell and Paul's music hits. The three men and Katie-Lea get themselves out of the ring in time before Yoshi and Goldust can tend to RVD. The crowd booes in displeasure.

LG: Here are your winners... Finlay, Christopher Daniels and PAUL BURCHILL!

AD: It seems as if these three men are walking out as the winners, but they had to resort to using weapons, outside interference and distractions to gain the victory.

MH: What does it matter? In a few weeks from now, people will remember this as a victory, no footnotes attached.

AD: Possibly, but what is the condition of RVD's arm after that brutal shot from the Shillelagh and Burchill's armbar submission?

MH: They sure did a number on Rob, and I am inclined to believe that we saw some signs of ring rust from Rob in this match. That shot should be enough to remind RVD to get back into gear.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

The screen cuts backstage with Stephanie McMahon in her office sitting down at her desk working away when a knock at the door is heard. She signals for the people outside to come in. Ron Killings and Consequences Creed enter the room.

Creed: You wanted to see us Mrs. McMahon?

McMahon: Indeed I do. As you both may have heard, I have done away with some people on the roster who serve me no purpose at all, and I will continue to do so as I see fit. There is a new market of stars opening up and I need to make room for them.

Creed: If ya goin' to cut us righ' here, righ' now... please...

McMahon: I wasn't going to rid of another tag team, guys. I was going to let you know that your spots are safe here. Very soon, you guys will get the chance to fight for the Tag Team Titles as well...

At that moment, Curt Hawkins, Rosa Mendes and Zack Ryder walk in the room.

... against these guys.

Ryder: Woo woo woo... you know it! And we are going to defeat you for the gold, like that.

Killings: Why don't you put your money where your mouth is tonight to see exactly if you are telling the truth.

Hawkins: You are on, Killings!

McMahon: Great, the match is booked. Better get ready guys, you're match is coming up shortly.

The four men have a stand-off, with Hawkins/Ryder/Mendes leaving the room.

The camera cuts back to the ring, cleared from everything.

[YOUTUBE]-HjvwnPOtcg[/YOUTUBE]​

The Beautiful People walk out to a booing audience. Madison Rayne walks to the ring as Love and Sky do their signature pose.

AD: What are these girls doing out here? Are they hear to give us another lecture on how to dress appropriately?

MH: They have shown me a couple of fashion tips for when I go out, and I must say it has worked.

AD: No wonder people view you as a ****e.

Love and Sky skip down to the ring together and to the ringside area. Madison awaits them in the ring as Love and Sky tease the crowd. They enter the ring grab some microphones for each other. The music dies down, but the crowd shows their hatred for the group for a few more seconds.

Love: Over the past weeks before our show, the Beautiful People's show, was supposed to air, we decided it might be best if we trim the fat before we made an impact. And quite honestly, I'm proud at what we have done.

Sky: We have gotten rid of most of the women's division and eliminated some of the fugliest skanks you will ever meet. Taylor Wilde has gone back to university... more like she got to fat for her clothes and needs a tailor. Hahaha...

Love: Sara Del Rey, Ayako Hamada, Alissa Flash... all have been removed. Our quest in getting rid of the entire women's division is at hand, and we are nearly half way there. We will continue to dominate the division, we will hold the Women's Championship within our grasps, and we will delete everyone.

Rayne: Speaking of deleting, I think we need to delete somebody right now to show the entire world how serious we are.

Love: Hmmm... you might be right Madison. I think me and Velvet should show how deadly serious we are.

Love smiles sadistically at Sky, who gives her a smirk back at her. They nod, slowly turn their heads towards Rayne, whose expression turns from confident to concerned, and the two pounce on Rayne. Madison tries to fight back, but the two are too powerful for her to overcome. They stomp and punch away at the fallen Madison. Velvet slowly picks her up and clutches Madison into a Russian Legsweep. Angelina sets herself up until the crowd pops huge for Mickie James who runs down the ramp to make the save. Sky and Love hi-tail out from the ring and get out of harm's way. Mickie defends Madison with the crowd cheering. Mickie goes over to check Madison as Sky and Love blow kisses to the two in the ring as they exit.

The screen returns backstage where RVD is with the trainer getting his arm looked at. He holds an ice pack there and nods at what the trainer is asking him. Goldust and Yoshi walk in.

Goldust: Rob, are you okay? How's your arm doing man from that shot earlier? Sorry we couldn't be there to help you...

RVD: Nah man, don't worry about it. It's all good.

Goldust: Are you sure? You might want to try to exercise that during the week. Start with some basic arm stretches and if you overstretch, try some breathing exercises like I do to help you deal with the pain.

Goldust does his signature breathing taunt, and exhales like he just came.

RVD: Ah, sure man. Whatever. Don't worry about it, you guys worry about yourselves. Got some good chemistry between you two.

Tatsu: Thankyou!

RVD: S'alright, man.

RVD: Err... yeah, no worries.

Goldust: C'mon Yoshi, we've got some work to do.

Goldust and Yoshi leave the room, with RVD looking at the pair strangely.

The screen splits between a shot of Zack Ryder with Curt Hawkins and Rosa Mendes walking cockily with Ron Killings and Consequences Creed chatting with each other as they head down the corridor.

AD: Coming up next, Zack Ryder and Ron Killings will square off against each other in a one-on-one match live, when we return!

COMMERICAL BREAK
[YOUTUBE]0MPrxurvkuk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]fknyJuBsb-g[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: Making his way to the ring, being accompanied to the ring by Consequences Creed, from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, weighing in at 228 pounds... Ron "The Truth" KILLINGS!

The crowd cheers as Killings comes out pulling his dance moves, and Creed getting the crowd pumped up. They walk down to ringside clapping and shaking the hands of the fans, with Creed pulling the camera aside to show him and some audience members getting pumped up. They both get into the ring and interact with the crowd. The music dies down.

[YOUTUBE]BzWQ3Ad7_g4[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Curt Hawkins and Rosa Mendes, from Long Island, New York, weighing in at 214 pounds... Zack RYDER!

Zack Ryder and Rosa walk out together holding hands as Curt Hawkins mentally prepares himself. They walk down to the ring area to booes from the audience. Rosa walks off around the side and the two ascend the turnbuckle and do their signature taunt. Hawkins drops to the outside below and meets up with Rosa. Creed gives Killings a small talk and exits the ring. The music dies down and the referee checks both men.

AD: This is being set as the preview of the Tag Team Championship match that will occur at a later date. These two teams have been confirmed as potential contenders, and having this opportunity will really help them when the match comes.

MH: Easier research, easier wrestling. The hardest part to all this, should be this match. Considering outside factors, I'd assume that Ryder would be able to pull off the victory.

Ryder immediately runs at Killings, he ducks and does the splits, slides back up, cartwheels, Ryder runs at him and Killings does a Jumping Superkick. Killings awaits Ryder to get up and runs at him. Ryder headbutts Killings in the gut and performs the Rough Ryder. Ryder goes to the turnbuckle and goes for a Missile Dropkick, but Killings catches Ryder's legs and he slams to the mat. Killings hooks and catapults Ryder to the opposite turnbuckles. He runs at Ryder, but Zack blocks with an elbow. He runs at Killings, but Run hits a running powerslam on Ryder. He goes for the count... 1... 2... kickout by Ryder.

Killings applies a headlock, but Ryder immediately escapes. He tries for an Irish Whip, but Ron reverses to Irish whip Ryder. Killings goes for a clothesline but Ryder counters into a Russian Legsweep. He clamps on a bodyscissors, but Killing gets to the bottom rope. Ryder quickly breaks the hold and tries to Facewash Killings, but he moves out of the way. Ryder gets up and Killings delivers a Hurricanrana on Ryder. He runs to the ropes and rebounds with the Lie Detector. Killings goes for the pin... 1... 2... kickout by Ryder.

He waits for Ryder to get up, kicks him in the gut and tries for the Corkscrew Scissors Kick, but Ryder ducks. Zack tries for the Zack Attack, but Killings reverses the hold. Ron tries for the Truth Conviction, but Zack kicks Ron in the gut. He tries for the Lifting DDT, but Killings escapes to Reverse STO Ryder. Zack slowly gets up and Killings hits the Scissors Kick. He goes for the pin... 1... 2... 3. The referee calls for the bell.

LG: Here is your winner... RON KILLINGS!

AD: What a surprisingly fast match! These guys were pulling out the quick moves and ended the match decisively.

MH: I woudn't call it decisive, but definitely fast. Like I said, best to scout only and leave enough energy in the tank for next time so they can fight another day. I have a feeling that when the Tag Team Championship match comes around, it won't be as quick as this.

Hawkins slides under the bottom rope to attack. However, Creed sees this and slides in front of Hawkins to prevent attack. Curt smiles at Creed and moves over to take care of his partner. Creed backs off and helps his partner out of the ring. Killings and Creed exit up the ramp as Hawkins attends to Ryder with Rosa Mendes entering the ring to help out.

We go backstage where Madison Rayne is sitting on some equipment boxes with her head buried in her hands. Mickie James comes along and pats her on the shoulder.

Mickie: You okay Madison?

Rayne: Why did you save me? Why would you come out there and help me?

Mickie: Everyone deserves a second chance, Madison. Even members of the Beautiful People. Now c'mon, let's get out of here before they start looking for us.

Mickie puts an arm around the shoulder of Madison and the head down the corridor, talking with each other.

The screen cuts back to a shot of the commentators, Allison Danger and Missy Hyatt, about to get under way with a segway.

AD: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, and what I night this has been so far. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself thus far.

MH: And what a better way than to enjoy yourself by snuggling up on the lounge in your homes watching TV than to use...

[YOUTUBE]epNft7VXHU0[/YOUTUBE]​

Shark Boy comes out walking to the ring with a purpose, crowd reacting to him positively. He gets into the ring and ascends one turnbuckle, taunting with the fin gesture. He asks for a beverage and gets thrown clam juice. He goes to skull it, but the mask prevents him from drinking. He gets down, asks for the mic and the music dies down.

Shark Boy: I just wanted to come out here and ask for an explanation as to why Shark Boy isn't even feature on tonight's card.

The crowd booes at the suggestion.

Shark Boy: Quite honestly, Shark Boy is a little annoyed at this.

Crowd: What?

Shark Boy: Very concerned.

Shark Boy: Filled with anger.

Shark Boy: Pretty pissed off!

Shark Boy: You would think Shark Boy got an explanation before the show so Shark Boy could go out for some drinking tonight? EH-EH! So you know what?

Shark Boy: Shark Boy is offering a challenge to anyone in the back who wants to get a mudhole stomped in them and for Shark Boy to open up a can of whoop-ass all over their sorry ass. Let's get a referee out here... Anyone from the back, anyone at all. Shark Boy is going to take you to town. And that's the fishing liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine... because Shark Boy sa...

[YOUTUBE]qgptuXsL5LI[/YOUTUBE]​

Sarita walks out skipping to the ring with a big pop from the crowd. She heads down to the ring and slides underneath the bottom rope to confront Shark Boy. A referee is already in the ring and her music cuts out.

Shark Boy: Whoa, whoa, whoa, little lady. Shark Boy ain't going to mess with no woman. Shark Boy ain't that type of guy, and you should go in the back and let the real wrestlers take care of business.

Sarita looks around at the crowd for a second before kicking Shark Boy in the gut. The referee rings the bell as Shark Boy clutches his mid-section. Sarita lifts Shark Boy up into the La Reienera, with Shark Boy tapping out. Sarita's music hits and the referee rings the bell. He raises her hand in victory and she immediately leaves the ring to a cheering audience with Shark Boy laid out in the ring.

MH: What in the hell did I just witness? Was this a joke?

AD: I believe Shark Boy has some familiar mannerisms, whose words landed him to losing an open challenged accepted by Sarita in a dominant fashion. I guess you shouldn't underestimate Sarita.

MH: No, not that... how the hell did Sarita lift Shark Boy?

Shark Boy begins to gain consciousness as Sarita heads up the ramp with a smile on her face, looking back at the ring.

COMMERICAL BREAK
[YOUTUBE]Yaw7qX_ZDNE[/YOUTUBE]

The screen cuts to the locker room where Drew McIntyre has finished lacing up his boots and gets up to go for his match. Desmond Wolfe appears and stops Drew from proceeding.

McIntyre: What do you want, Wolfe?

Wolfe: Sounds like you've got something up your arse. Look, I just wanted to come here and say that I have no beef with you whatsoever, and we should be working as a cohesive unit tonight to take down the vulnerable pairing of Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle. Take them out, and we have a better chance of getting into the Oceania Championship match. Do we have a deal?

McIntyre: Don't even have to think twice. Let's do this.

The two shake hands confidently before heading off.

LG: The following contest is a Tag Team Match, scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]k9tAIbt4w9M[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: Making his way to the ring, first, from San Antonio, Texas, weighing in at 225 pounds... "The Heartbreak Kid" SHAWN MICHAELS!

Shawn walks out to a cheering crowd and goes to around halfway down the ramp before getting on his knees to pray. He lifts his hands up and the pyro shoots from the stage. He walks down to the ring, climbs the stairs and enters through the secone rope. He does his signature in-ring taunt and the music dies down.

[YOUTUBE]cBvXmCHiwqU[/YOUTUBE]​

Kurt immediately walks out and puts his hands in the air, with the pyro going off. He puts his hands down and continues on to the ring, with the crowd going wild.

LG: And his tag team partner, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in professional wrestling... Kurt ANGLE!

As Kurt walks down the rampway, Drew McIntyre and Desmond Wolfe attack Kurt from behind with a double clothesline. They start to stomp away at Kurt, and Shawn immediately goes for the save. He tries to take them down, but Drew locks Michaels arms behind his back and they attack him with brutal punches. Wolfe tells McIntyre to keep them down as he walks to the announcers table.

AD: What in God's name are they doing? This was supposed to be a tag team match!

MH: Looks like we ain't getting anything tonight Allison. I think these two are here to extract some revenge on Kurt and Shawn.

AD: But they have done nothing at all! My guess is that McIntyre and Wolfe are sour over the fact they don't get a championship or contender's match tonight. Uh oh... Desmond has a steel chair in hand!

Kurt and Shawn are back up and giving a beating to McIntyre, but Wolfe comes from behind and wacks Michaels with a chair shot to the back of the neck. Kurt turns around and counters Wolfe's chair shot attempt and fends himself, but Drew spins Kurt around and European Uppercuts him, followed by a Big Boot. Wolfe rams the steel chair into Kurt's gut a few times before taking his attention to Michaels. Wolfe stomps on Michaels and keeps him grounded. McIntyre picks up Kurt and delivers the Future Shock on the outside. Kurt is downed and two focus on Michaels. They throw him in the ring and go after him. Michaels gets up and performs Sweet Chin Music on McIntyre, but misses his attempt on Wolfe. Desmond clotheslines Shawn down and beats him down. He goes back outside and grabs the chair. He waits for Shawn to get up and smacks him over the head with the chair. He sets Shawn on the turnbuckles and delivers the Tower of London to Michaels.

MH: Look at all that carnage! Stephanie McMahon better call the janitors, because there is a lot of mess to clean up after this display.

AD: This was truly uncalled for! We were going to see a great match but Drew McIntyre and Desmond Wolfe had to spoil everything!

MH: Quit your bitching Allison. You got to see these four men fight, so what's the big deal? It's not like anything is on the line here.

AD: After this, I think Wolfe and McIntyre's contracts might be in jeopardy!

Desmond Wolfe stands in the middle of the ring with his hands held high and a smirk on his face, the crowd booing heavily at the sight. Kurt is on the outside trying to move and McIntyre still feels the effects of Shawn's kick. Wolfe looks over to Drew, goes to him and pats him on the back as he lays on the ground. Wolfe stands in the middle of the ring...

Last... Man... Standing...

Fireworks go off around the entrance area for about 10 seconds as the crowd stands on their feet cheering. Multiple of panning shots of the crowd are taken throughout the arena as the theme music continues to play.

AD: Welcome everyone here to the second edition of GWA Temptation! I'm Allison Danger, alongside my partner Missy Hyatt!

MH: Yeah, for now we are broadcast partners. Next week, we won't be paired together it seems as you will be going into singles competition amongst the Temptation ladies.

AD: Whilst you get the sack!

MH: Oh, ha ha ha Allison. It just so happens that Stephanie has a permanent position on the roster already allocated for me.

AD: We shall see when the time comes there Hyatt... but let's get on with the show! We have some amazing... hey what happened to the lights?

The entire place turns into darkness. Everything has turned off and all that can be seen are people flashing their camera's throughout the arena.

[YOUTUBE]tB28TYVM_-I[/YOUTUBE]​

The arena turns into a blue darkness already filled with smoke as Christopher Daniels walks out in his robe slowly from the entrance area. He holds out his right hand to condemn yet spare the lives of the audience, who boo's as he walks down the ramp. He continues to the ring and ascends the steps to enter the ring. He gets into the ring, takes a microphone and lowers his hand, which simultaneously lowers his theme music volume. The crowd continues to boo him as stares out into the arena, still donning the hooded robe.

Daniels: I stand before you with a purpose. A purpose... of the likes, that no man is truly ready to fulfill. I have been sent here from the heavens... the City of Angels... to bring down the wrath of God upon the evil that lay waste to his creation.

The crowd boo's as Daniels continues with his biblical hearings.

I, am merciful. I will forgive those who are willing to repent their sins, for what they have done. You will be spared by the hand of God and will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. But for those that refuse to admit, they will be rejected by St. Peter at the Pearly Gates and be sent straight TO HELL!

The crowd keeps on booing, with more intensity.

If you wish to cleanse your soul before you make your ascension as I have, step forth and you will be blessed.

Daniels reaches into his robe and pulls out a small staff, a tiny bowl and a flask full of holy water. He fills the bowl with holy water, dips the staff into the bowl and proceeds to the outside. He goes around the ringside area and flicks water upon the crowd. Most try to avoid the contact or wipe off the water, with the crowd still booing.

MH: What a sinful crowd we have here tonight. I'm surprised Daniels is actually taking the time to bless them. Oh bless me, holy one!

AD: The way you want to be blessed is considered a sin.

MH: BLASPHEMY! You will rot in hell, Allison... and only Daniels can help you get into heaven.

Daniels finishes up with his blessing of the crowd and reaches for the microphone laid in the ring. He remains on the outside.

You are fortunate enough to be reconciled in the eyes of God! However, considering where we are, I doubt you all will be cleansed for long. For those that truly believe in God, follow me in my path of salvation and I will guide you.

Daniels bless the crowd one last time before doing the sign of the cross. His music hits and crowd continues to boo. He drops the microphone and heads slowly back up the ramp.

Maria Kanellis is standing backstage with Rob Van Dam, ready for an interview. The crowd cheers as RVD is revealed.

Maria: Hello everyone out there, Temptation fans! I'm standing here with no other than RVD! Now Rob, last week, your team lost in a 6 man tag team match when you decided to tap out to Paul Burchill's submission. Tonight, you get to face the man who damaged your arm to force you to quit, Finlay. How does your arm feel?

RVD: I'm not gonna lie to you Maria, my arm is a little tense from that shot with a shillelagh. But yo, I've been hit with a lot worse, y'know?

Maria: Stephanie McMahon says that you're still very rusty and not ready to compete at higher levels. What do you say to that?

RVD: That's probably the reason why I'm facing Finlay tonight. I'm not worried at all thought. Sure, I've been away from the ring for a while, but that's not gonna stop me when I'm in there doing my thing. Because I'm the Whole... Damn... Show.

RVD walks off and leaves Maria behind, with the crowd cheering.

[YOUTUBE]ZaKZIBYHsc8[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: Making his way to the ring, from Belfast, Northern Ireland, weighing in at 223 pounds... FINLAY!

Finlay walks out with his shillelagh in hand as the crowd boo's him.

AD: He's allowed to walk out with that?

MH: The veteran knows that the referee's will take a harsh look on the shillelagh, so he isn't going to use it. It's a matter of psychology on the part of Finlay. It reminds Rob what caused the damage and what could potentially happen again.

Finlay slides into the ring and the referee forces him to relinquish the weapon. He does so eventually and ref leaves it with the timekeeper.

[YOUTUBE]kb8lBrvRZMk[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: And his opponent, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 237 pounds...

The entrance pyro goes off as he walks down to the ring to an ovation. He goes around mid-way down the ramp and does his signature thumb taunt which provokes Lilian and the crowd to announce...

ROB... VAN... DAM!

RVD makes his way down and into the ring, with Finlay quickly on the attack. The music ends abruptly and the referee signals for the bell. RVD tries to recover, but Finlay's quick strikes keep him down. Rob hits some kicks to Finlay's leg whilst he's on the ground and gets up. Finlay gives RVD a knee to the gut and a couple of European Uppercuts. Finlay irish whips RVD and attempts a Short-arm Clothesline, but RVD ducks. Finlay turns around and Rob hits a Spinning Crescent kick on Finlay, dazing him. RVD clotheslines Finlay over the ropes and to the floor. Finlay gets up and RVD hits the Plancha on Finlay.

AD: Both men are crashed on the floor. The referee is starting to make the count. Who will win our opening contest as Temptation rolls on?

COMMERICAL BREAK

The scene cuts back to Finlay headlocking RVD on the mat. He keeps the pressure on Rob and wrenches his neck if RVD tries to escape.

AD: Welcome back live to Temptation. And this match has yet to decide an outcome.

MH: I'm a little surprised due to what happened during the commercial break. Finlay got the upper hand and speared RVD into the apron.

AD: Finlay didn't stop there. He irish whipped Rob into the steel steps and ring posts, finding their way back into the ring.

The crowd gets behind Rob and he starts to escape the submission with some kicks to Finlay. Rob tries to run, but Finlay pulls the hair of Rob and slams him down. The ref tells him off and Finlay goes to a Sleeper Hold. Rob tries to fight, but eventually fades away. The ref checks Rob and holds up the arm and drops... 1. The ref repeats... 2. Once more... Rob keeps himself in the game. He gets the crowd behind him and mounts an escape. He smacks a Roundhouse kick to Finlay's head, staggering him. He runs at him and hits a Rolling Heel Kick, taking down Finlay. He goes for a pin... 1... kickout.

Finlay quickly gets up and rakes Rob's eyes, followed by a Clothesline. Finlay does the Double Stomp the chest and hits a Seated Senton. He takes his time getting up and tries for a Leg Drop, but Rob moves out the way. Rob tries for his own Leg Drop and connects. Finlay rolls out of the ring. Rob goes to retrieve Finlay, but he pulls Rob to the outside. He goes for a clothesline, but RVD blocks with his feet and hits a clothesline of his own. He picks up Finlay and suplexes him onto the crowd barrier and ascends the apron. The crowd loudly cheers with RVD as he does his signature thumb taunt and delivers a spinning kick to the back of Finlay. The referee is up to the count of 8 and Rob drags Finlay back into the ring. He goes for a cover... 1... 2... kickout.

Rob to the ropes and picks himself up. He waits for Finlay to get up and does a Springboard Leg Lariat to Finlay. He follows up with the Rolling Thunder and goes for the count... 1... 2... kickout.

AD: The second half of the match has been dominated by RVD.

MH: With Finlay not giving up. Shows how much of a Tough Irish Bastard he can be.

Finlay is poised in the corner and Rob goes for a Two Shoulder Thrusts, backflips and goes for another, but Finlay moves out of the way. Finlay spears Rob into the corner a few times. He moves back and runs at Rob, but he counters. Rob hits the Monkey Flip on Finlay, sending him across the ring. Rob quickly ascends the top rope and the fans cheer knowing whats coming. He goes for the Five Star Frog Splash, but Finlay rolls out of the way, Rob crashing. Rob gets up and Finlay drills him with the Rolling Hills. Both men are out. The referee starts to count...

Little response by both men.

Rob is getting up slowly and Finlay is shaking off the cobwebs.

Both men barely make it up and they trade punches, until Finlay European Uppercuts Rob a few times to daze him. He goes for a kick, Rob catches his feet and hits a Windmill Kick. Van Dam climbs the turnbuckles and awaits for Finlay to get up. Rob hits a Diving Super Kick to the face of Finlay. He goes for the pin... 1... 2... kickout.

Rob tries for a Northern Lights Suplex, but Finlay grabs the ropes. The ref tries to break the hold, and Rob lets go. Finlay swings wildly with a clothesline, Rob ducks and the ref gets knocked out. They both look on as the ref falls, and Rob takes out Finlay with a Stiff kick to the gut. He goes over the ref and tries to revive him with Finlay crawling to the apron, calling out for something.

AD: The referee is down and there is no-body to keep this match in order! What's going to happen now?

MH: Well, we either need another Crash Test Dummy to come out or do what Rob is doing. But who cares? This match is going to get turned up a notch on the wild side... AHHH... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING DOING HERE?

Hornswoggle comes from under the ring with the crowd reacting weirdly. He runs around for a little bit until Finlay directs him. Hornswoggle goes to the announcer's table and climbs on Missy Hyatt's lap, who freaks out and pushes off Hornswoggle. She gets up and runs as fast she can out of the arena, with the crowd laughing. Allison Danger just sits there and laughs whilst Hornswoggle retrieves the Shillelagh to Finlay and goes under the ring. Rob is distracted by Missy running up the ramp enough for him not to notice the weapon. He turns around with Finlay poised. Finlay goes to swing, but Rob ducks the shot. He hits a Rolling Savate Kick to Finlay and knocks him down. He removes the weapon, ascends the turnbuckles and hits the Five Star Frog Splash. The ref crawls slowly to the cover... 1... ... ... 2... ... ... 3. The crowd cheers, Rob's music hits and the bells signals. Van Dam gets up and celebrates in the ring.

LG: Here is your winner... ROB VAN DAM!

AD: Well, um, despite what has occurred, RVD emerged victorious over Finlay and got some retribution against him from what happened last week. Finlay tried to cheat with the use of Hornswoggle, but it backfired. Speaking of Hornswoggle, what did he do to my broadcast partner?

Looks like I'm going in alone for the rest of the night then.

The scene cuts backstage to Madison Rayne in the locker room sitting down strapping wrist tape on. Mickie James comes over to her dressed in street clothing.

Mickie: Hey Madi, doing okay today?

Rayne: Yeah Mickie, I'm fine. Just gearing up for my match tonight against Katie-Lea.

Mickie: Huh, that's strange... I didn't see that match on the official cards. Must of been a last minute addition. Oh well, good luck out there and watch yourself. I'd come and watch, but I've got a date to attend to. I guess I'll see you later.

Rayne: Alright then... thanks again.

Mickie leaves the room as Rayne tears the wrist tape off and begins to put on her knee pads.

COMMERICAL BREAK

LG: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the vacated Temptation Tag Team Championships!

[YOUTUBE]u5O-Qe5KSbo[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: Making their way to the ring, first, at a combined weight of 338 pounds, from Tokyo, Japan... YOSHI TATSU. And from Hollywood, California... GOLDUST!

The crowd cheers as the two come out from the entrance area. Tatsu is jumping up and down trying to pump up the crowd as Goldust tries to keep his robe on. Tatsu gets in the ring and waves to the fans and Goldust removes his wig and robe in a sexual manner.

[YOUTUBE]BzWQ3Ad7_g4[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: And their opponents, being accompanied to the ring by Rosa Mendes, from Long Island, New York, at a combined weight of 435 pounds... Curt Hawkins and Zack RYDER!

Ryder and Rosa are hand in hand, whilst Curt is pumped and cocky. They proceed to the ring as the crowd boo's them. Rosa goes around the ringside area as Ryder and Hawkins do their signature pose.

AD: Welcome back everyone to Temptation and we are set to deliver you the first ever Championship match to determine who will take the Tag Titles away from vacation and... hey Rosa, what are you... oh, it looks like I'm being joined by Rosa Mendes, please take a seat and welcome.

Rosa Mendes: Thankyou Allison, it's a pleasure to be here. Thought you might need some company as you witness my man Zack capture the Tag Titles with Curt Hawkins tonight and provide the proper commentary for their performance.

AD: Oh boy...

Goldust and Curt Hawkins are sent to the outside with Yoshi Tatsu and Zack Ryder starting off. The music dies down, the ref checks both teams and signals for the bell. Both men stare at each other for a few seconds before they begin to circle the ring. They lock-up, with Ryder pushing Yoshi to the corner. The ref breaks them up and Ryder taunts Yoshi cockily by yelling "Woo woo woo!" They both circle again and they lock-up, with Yoshi pushing Ryder into the corner. He breaks cleanly and yells "Woo... woo... woo!" and bows. Ryder looks ticked off and runs at Yoshi, who catches him and grounds him down. They roll around with some mat based wrestling until Zack gets Yoshi in a headlock. Tatsu quickly gets up and Irish Whips Ryder. Zack goes for a clothesline and Yoshi ducks. Zack tries for another, but Yoshi hits the Roaring Elbow, knocking down Ryder. He drags Ryder to his corner and tags in Goldust. He takes the arm of Ryder and twists it around, hitting the arm with some well-placed elbow shots and a shoulder block. Ryder is down and Goldust hits a pin... 1... 2... kickout.

Goldust tags in Yoshi and they perform a double suplex to Ryder. Goldust exits and Yoshi goes to work on the arm. Ryder gets up and racks the eyes of Yoshi. The ref tells him off as Hawkins grabs the hair of Yoshi and reverse hotshots him using the ropes. The crowd boo and Hawkins gets back into position before the ref can see him. Ryder tags in Hawkins and he ascends the turnbuckle. Yoshi gets to his feet and Hawkins delivers a Diving Crossbody. He goes for the cover... 1... 2... kickout.

Hawkins, feeling the effects of the impact, slowly gets up with a cocky smile on his face. He starts to stomp onto Yoshi as he makes a recovery. Hawkins drags Yoshi to the ropes and blatantly chokes him. The ref counts to four before Hawkins breaks the hold. Yoshi crawls to his corner, but Hawkins stomps him a couple of times in the head as he tries for a tag. Hawkins hits an array of ground and pound attacks on Yoshi, varying from punches, elbows and knees. Hawkins drags over Yoshi to his corner and tags in Ryder. They Irish Whip Yoshi and perform a Double Hip Toss Neckbreaker. Ryder goes for the cover... 1... 2... kickout.

Rosa Mendes: That's what you call teamwork and great performances by my man Ryder.

AD: You can't count out Yoshi just yet though. Look at how he is willing himself on in the match!

Yoshi tries to use the ropes to lift himself, but Ryder hits a Facewash to Yoshi to keep him down. Ryder gets a Bodyscissors on Yoshi and wraps a free arm around the throat of Yoshi for a submission. Tatsu begins to fade, which Goldust senses and tries to get the crowd on his side. The audiences chants for Yoshi and he hits a series of elbows for Ryder to let go of his throat. Yoshi uses his arms to overpower Ryder's leg strength and escapes the hold. Ryder lets go and tries a different approach, but Yoshi kicks him in the legs and gets up. He delivers a few random kicks to Ryder and runs off the ropes. Ryder tries for a clothesline, but Yoshi counters into an Octopus Stretch to take down Ryder. Yoshi is using everything he has to make Ryder tap, sending him to the ground. Before Zack can tap, Hawkins from nowhere breaks up the submission with a boot to the head of Yoshi. Both men are down and need to tag. The audience is getting behind Yoshi as they crawl to their respective corners. Hawkins is in and so is Goldust. Goldust hits a series of clothesline on Hawkins and finally into the Hip Attack. Goldust picks up Hawkins for an Inverted Atomic Drop and bends over clutching his gut. Goldust runs off the ropes and hits his singature Throat Thrust. He tries for a pin... 1... 2... kickout.

Goldust begins to feel as the crowd gets behind him. He signals for the end of the match and goes for the Golden Globe, but Hawkins reverses. He runs off the ropes but Goldust catches him with the Director's Cut... 1... 2... kickout. Hawkins gets up and Goldust hits the signature Bionic Elbow combination... 1... 2... kickout. Goldust sends Hawkins for an Irish Whip, where Ryder blindly tags in without anyone noticing but the ref and Goldust hits a Spinebuster. Goldust goes for the pin, but the ref doesn't count and tells Goldust what happened. He turns around and Ryder his the Rough Ryder. He goes for the pin... 1... 2... kickout.

Goldust gets up and tries to mount some offense, but Ryder is to quick and hits a Russian Legsweep on him. He tags in Hawkins and they do the Double Spear to Goldust. They signal for the end and set them up for the Heat Stroke, but Yoshi comes in and makes the save, attacking both Hawkins and Ryder. Yoshi hits the Roundhouse Kick to Ryder, sending him out to the floor. Hawkins tries to attack Yoshi, but he catches him for a Belly-to-Belly suplex. Yoshi helps up Goldust and then goes to the top rope. He faces Ryder on the outside and performs a Diving Spinning Heel kick, where they both are crashed out on the floor.

Rosa Mendes: Oh no! My baby! Excuse me Allison, I'm going to go check on Za...

Rosa pulls off her headset and goes over to Ryder to check on him, forcing the referee to view what is happening on the outside as well. In the ring, Goldust is setting up Hawkins for the finish, but Hawkins reveres and hits a blatant low blow on Goldust. Hawkins sets Goldust up for The Laugh Riot and connects. He goes for the cover and yells at the referee to count the pin... 1... 2... 3. Their music hits, the referee rings the bell and the match ends.

LG: Here are your winners and the NEW Temptation Tag Team Champions.... Curt Hawkins & Zack RYDER!

Hawkins realises what happened to his partner and goes to check on Ryder. Rosa and Hawkins pick up Ryder, who is okay from Yoshi's attack. Tatsu is crawling around and eventually makes it into the ring to check on Goldust. The referee hands the belts to Ryder and Hawkins, and they walk up the ramp.

The screen cuts to Madison Rayne who walks down the corridor, ready for action.

AD: Well, it looks like we just crowned our first ever champions for the Temptation brand, with Hawkins and Ryder taking home the gold. But up next, Madison Rayne will take on Katie-Lea Burchill in one-on-one...

From out of nowhere, The Beautiful People attack Madison from behind. Rayne tries to take them out, but they are too much for her. They continue their beatdown for a few seconds before they throw into a catering table and into some stacked poles that fall on top of her. Madison is laid to waste as Velvet Sky and Angelina Love taunt her.

Velvet: Just to let you know, that wasn't an official last minute change on the card for tonight. We'll see you around, Madi.

Sky and Love walk off as Madison lays on the floor.

AD: What the hell was that all about? Why did they attack her? Can we get someone out back to check on her?

COMMERICAL BREAK

[YOUTUBE]epNft7VXHU0[/YOUTUBE]​

Shark Boy walks out and down the ramp with a purpose. He enters the ring and gets on all four turnbuckles, doing the Fin Gesture taunt. On the fourth, he asks for a drink and washes down some Clam Juice, though his mask prevents him from drinking. He gets a microphone and the music cuts out.

Shark Boy: Last week, Shark Boy came out here to get some answers as to why there wasn't a match on the card for Shark Boy to stomp a fishing hole into somebody's ass. That's not what necessarily happened though, was it?

Crowd: WHAT?

Shark Boy: Guess what?

Shark Boy: Do you know what happened?

Shark Boy: Do you know what happened?

Shark Boy: How about you?

Shark Boy: Some lady decided to walk on out here and take out Shark Boy while Shark Boy wasn't ready and decided it was a great idea to have a match and take advantage of a fallen Shark Boy. Well missy, it ends here. Shark Boy is calling you out, Sarita, for a rematch. Shark Boy is going to open up and can of Sea Bass all over here, and that's the fishing liiiiiiiiiiiin...

[YOUTUBE]qgptuXsL5LI[/YOUTUBE]​

Sarita makes her way down to the ring and slides underneath the bottom rope, followed by a referee running down to the ring. She goes over to Shark Boy and he begins to tell her off. He goes to kick her in the gut, but she catches his leg and hits a Spinning Mule Kick. The referee rings the bell and Sarita gets Shark Boy, who is stunned, and hits a Sitout Double Underhook Powerbomb. She goes for the cover... 1... 2... kickout. The referee ends the match and her music begins to play again with the referee holding Sarita's hand high. She exits the ring with cheers by the crowd and heads up the ramp.

AD: For the second week in a row, Shark Boy has ran his mouth and asked for a match. And for the second week in a row, Sarita has come out and beat him in record timing for Temptation. If I were Shark Boy, I'd highly consider not messing with her.

And coming up next ladies and gentlemen, a match we all know that will be scheduled to take place... it will be Paul Burchill taking on R-Truth in one on one competition... NEXT!

COMMERICAL BREAK

[YOUTUBE]5L4sdseb5J4[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, being accompanied by his sister "The Beautiful Nightmare" Katie-Lea Burchill, from Chelsea, England, weighing in at 247 pounds... Paul BURCHILL!

They make their way out to the ring with the crowd booing them, Katie-Lea with a hand on her brothers shoulder. They enter the ring and get poised for action.

[YOUTUBE]VPwhv7-z2nE[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: And his opponent, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 228 pounds... R-TRUTH!

He comes out with a microphone of his own and sings the entire song with the crowd, occasionally allowing the random fan or two sing some parts. He gets into the ring and Burchill pounces on R-Truth, but he drops the mic and ducks the attempt. The referee signals for the bell as Truth cartwheel evades away Paul. Burchill tries a clothesline on Truth, but he does the splits to evade, slides back up and hits Paul with a Corkscrew Jumping Superkick.

AD: This match getting off to a quick, as R-Truth goes for the cover, but a kickout by Paul at one. A win for either man will be a significant victory in their books.

Truth hits a couple of open hand slaps and Irish Whips Paul, catching him with a powerslam... but Paul reverses the move into the Royal Mutilation, with Truth screaming in pain. He tries everything he can to escape, but fails at everything. Eventually, he outstretches his feet to the ropes and forces Paul to break the hold. Burchill picks up Truth and tries for the Dangerous Buster, but Truth counters to attempt the Truth Conviction, but Paul counters with a Northern Lights Suplex. He goes for the cover... 1... 2... kickout by Truth.

Burchill stomps away at Truth and shoves him to the outside. He positions himself and runs towards the ropes and attempts a No-Handed Suicide Dive, but Truth ducks out of the way and Paul hits the floor. Truth gets into the ring to break the ref's count and waits for Paul to get up. He runs at the ropes and hits the Lie Detector jumping over the ropes to Paul. Both men are out on the floor as the referee starts counting them out.

Both men get up and try to their composure.

Truth hits Paul with some strikes, forcing him to the barricade.

Truth haymakers Paul, knocking him a little off.

As Truth tries to get into the ring, Paul grabs him by the tights and forces him into the barricade.

Paul tries to get inside, but Truth trips him with his outstretched legs, keeping him down.

Truth jumps over Paul and goes to slide into the ring, but Paul hangs on.

10!

AD: And the referee has hit the last number and has asked for the bell to be rung, signifying the end of the match. Both men have been count-outed.

Paul is still hanging on to Truth's feet. He pulls Truth back and goes for a swing, but Truth evades and hits some strikes on Paul. He is getting the upper hand when Katie-Lea attacks Truth from behind. The Burchill's team up on Truth and beat him down, with Katie holding Truth's hands behind his back and Paul attacking him. They chuck Truth into the ring and continue the assault. Paul picks up the limp Truth and delivers the Dangerous Buster. He locks in the Royal Mutilation and Truth is tapping, with the referee trying to break the hold. Paul lets go and he taunts Truth, with the crowd responding negatively. They exit the ring and go up the ramp, with Truth trying to recover from the attack.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shawn Michaels is sitting on a bench as Kurt Angle walks into the locker room. He puts his hands on his hips and waits for Shawn to acknowledge him.

Angle: Are you ready, Shawn?

Michaels: I've heard that line so many times... the answer should be known quite clear right now.

Angle: I'm not Hunter, Shawn. I'm not galloping around in D-X gear and doing cheap plugs for their merchandise. I'm Kurt Angle, the Olympic Gold Medalist. I'm pretty pissed off and I want some revenge against those two hooligans.

Michaels: Well...

Shawn gets up and faces Kurt directly.

... we could give them a taste of their own medicine. That is, if you can keep up with me, old man.

Angle: It won't be me who will be "keeping up." I'm going to lead this operation and take them out. It's real... it's DAMN REAL!

Kurt backs away and walks out, with Shawn staring at him as he does. He eventually follows suit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[YOUTUBE]X_jb4ebApx0[/YOUTUBE]

Drew McIntyre and Desmond Wolfe out together in unison, with Wolfe having a serious look on his face and McIntyre with a condescending cocky smile as they both walk down the ramp to the booing audience. McIntyre climbs up the steps and enters the ring, with Wolfe sliding under the bottom rope. They regroup in the middle of the ring and awaits their opponents.

LG: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Already in the ring, Desmond Wolfe and "THEE Chosen One" Drew MCINTYRE!

The audience boo's as their names get announced. The music dies down.

[YOUTUBE]9BSNnuosw8I[/YOUTUBE]​

LG: And their opponents, Kurt Angle and "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn MICHAELS!

The crowd cheers for a while before Kurt and Shawn walks out with Kurt wielding a chair. They intensely stare at Drew and Desmond who are curious as to what they are doing.

AD: If I'm not mistaken, those indents in Kurt's chair looks to be the same from last week that Drew and Desmond used in their assault. I think is is going to get ugly fast.

Kurt and Shawn nod at each other and sprint to the ring. Drew gets ready to fight, but Desmond exits the ring and tries to escape through the crowd. Drew looks on as Shawn slides underneath the ring. They go at each other as Kurt jumps the barricade where Desmond left through and follows him. Drew gets the upper hand and Irish Whips Shawn, who hits him with a Flying Forearm on the rebound. He kips-up and Shawn hits a punch, an Inverted Atomic Drop and a chop, knocking down McIntyre. As McIntyre gets up, Shawn tries for the Sweet Chin Music, but Drew ducks the attempt. Shawn turns around, leg trips him and locks in the Figure Four with Drew screaming. From the crowd, Desmond jumps into the ring and attacks Shawn. Not to far behind, Angle follows and tries to attack Desmond. Wolfe rolls out of harms way, Kurt narrowly missing Drew.

AD: And it seems the Wolfe is running with his tail between his legs, perhaps to fight another day or perhaps he knows what was coming and didn't want anything of it. And yet again, we have no match tonight involving these four in a tag match. I don't think these men can actually be placed in the same match without exploding before the bell rings.

Unfortunately folks, we are out of time. Tune in next week for another edition of Temptation.

Wolfe exits out of the arena looking angrily back at the two men in the ring as Desmond lays waste in the ring. Shawn and Kurt raise their hands with cheers from the crowd. Kurt's music hits and they look down at the fallen McIntyre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back