Guess Who's Back?

BradTheGreat

Dark Match Winner
FINALLY, THE GREAT ONE HAS COME BACK TO WRESTLEZONE!!

may i start off by saying, i'm ashamed of what i did for a klondike bar.

BUT my internet has stopped shitting it's pants every page i load so i'll be posting in other sections ... when i feel like it.

So, whats new?
Avatars are a nice touch and now i can keep my trusty Pantera skull, shit that thing was getting overused before i left, damn you D-man, cowboyfromhell and MoonKnight.
TM got hacked but he's back now right? sweet, he's one of the few that like me.
UnholyProfit is back.. maybe he'll just have his monthly PMS bitch and then leave or maybe, he's a decent guy now... guess time will tell.

oh and one more thing,
Seriously, what's so great about BradTheGreat? We already got a smug asshole in Coco The Monkey, but he actually contributes to the forums. I usually say to each his own, but I honestly don't get why people find this guy so funny. He fucks with the forum layout in Photoshop and tells tasteless, unfunny jokes...am I missing anything else?
why yes, you are missing something. The cheese for your whine, dipshit.

He was banned for a week. So it is kind of a welcome back.

Tasteless 9/11 joke. I for one didn't agree with the banning. Tasteless jokes should be not only tolerated but encouraged damnit.

Tasteless 9/11 joke. I for one didn't agree with the banning. Tasteless jokes should be not only tolerated but encouraged damnit.

While I agree, generally, 9/11 is going to be a touchy subject for a while. I'll drop the topic now, before anyone else gets hit with the "strikeout" on their name...

He was banned for a week. So it is kind of a welcome back.

i got 2 weeks starting from the day TM made the thread about my banning... i sat on "return date: never" for like 3 or 4 days
so.. thanks TM.

it was a extremely tasteless joke (which i didn't even understand) so the banning was justified but i'm glad to see you enjoy tasteless jokes, there will be many more to come :scratchchin:

Walkerrrrr! Whats up dude :suspic:
still milkin' that? :suspic:

Thanks for the thread :D
no worries..... :confused:

Tdigle is mad at me because I didnt make all puro debates in Japanese.

purolator.jpg
?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back