GUESS WHO WITH BILL LESNAR

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Bill lesnar saw this on another site some where, so he thought he might give it a shot. GUESS THE WRESTLERS

keep in mind Bill Lesnars bias

- ‘Vinny mac hates my type and has never pushed my type. The fans love me, I can work a match with any opponent, have the charisma and mic skills to work with the big guns. I have worked with the guys before and have done a great job of it. I have a sweet entrance and finisher and can work a crowd. Why oh why Vince cant you see this?

- I have held back talent for years now, this year I have been doing it even more so than usual. I have overrated skills on the mic and have been suckin it up in the ring this year. Vince only likes me for one reason, and I am a waste off space in the main event. I have never performed a memorable match however I have performed in some memorable moments. I can play the crowd any way I want and can sell moves very well. My time is almost up however, and I wonder how many chances I have left

- I can do anything, im a simply amazing. I can work in the ring where I have had classics vs the top 2 baby faces in the past two years and can work any style as I have great in ring background. I can work a mic and can cut any sort of promo, wherever it be in the ring, walking to the ring or outside the ring. I do however have a sharp tongue and it has held be back for some time now backstage. The fans love me, I love me.. Vince wont push me like I should be pushed.

- Well you could say im not vinces perfect fit that’s for sure. I hate the position im in, working with average guys night in night out and my amazing in ring skills and intensity are not being recognized. I hate the way I am being used, and that guys im clearly better than, im having to put over. I can work any style and have a huge arsenal of moves. I have the history to back it up. I hate the position im in now. I need a change, while I still can.

- I have to be the most underated worker in the company. I look perfect and have the most amazing finisher. Yeah maybe I was pushed to early but so what, I excelled in my role and had the look and skills to back it up. I was caught out doing something I shouldn’t and it almost ruined my career, I went miles away and here I am now ready to be back where I was years ago. I need to change my character though, as im naturally not suited to my current gimmick. I wont my old one back and I want to challenge for a big title. My boss loves my shape and i have all the tools to be a success.

Bill lesnar saw this on another site some where, so he thought he might give it a shot. GUESS THE WRESTLERS

keep in mind Bill Lesnars bias

- ‘Vinny mac hates my type and has never pushed my type. The fans love me, I can work a match with any opponent, have the charisma and mic skills to work with the big guns. I have worked with the guys before and have done a great job of it. I have a sweet entrance and finisher and can work a crowd. Why oh why Vince cant you see this?
Christian
- I have held back talent for years now, this year I have been doing it even more so than usual. I have overrated skills on the mic and have been suckin it up in the ring this year. Vince only likes me for one reason, and I am a waste off space in the main event. I have never performed a memorable match however I have performed in some memorable moments. I can play the crowd any way I want and can sell moves very well. My time is almost up however, and I wonder how many chances I have left
Mysterio

- I can do anything, im a simply amazing. I can work in the ring where I have had classics vs the top 2 baby faces in the past two years and can work any style as I have great in ring background. I can work a mic and can cut any sort of promo, wherever it be in the ring, walking to the ring or outside the ring. I do however have a sharp tongue and it has held be back for some time now backstage. The fans love me, I love me.. Vince wont push me like I should be pushed.
John Morrison
- Well you could say im not vinces perfect fit that’s for sure. I hate the position im in, working with average guys night in night out and my amazing in ring skills and intensity are not being recognized. I hate the way I am being used, and that guys im clearly better than, im having to put over. I can work any style and have a huge arsenal of moves. I have the history to back it up. I hate the position im in now. I need a change, while I still can.
Chris Jericho
- I have to be the most underated worker in the company. I look perfect and have the most amazing finisher. Yeah maybe I was pushed to early but so what, I excelled in my role and had the look and skills to back it up. I was caught out doing something I shouldn’t and it almost ruined my career, I went miles away and here I am now ready to be back where I was years ago. I need to change my character though, as im naturally not suited to my current gimmick. I wont my old one back and I want to challenge for a big title. My boss loves my shape and i have all the tools to be a success.
Chris FN Master

So here are my guesses.
1) Christian
2) Mysterio
3) John Morrison
4) Chris Jericho
5) Chris Masters

on number 2, Bill Lesnar made a slight mistake. the guy has put on some memorable matches, although Bill lesnar still hates him

1) Kofi Kingston
2) Easily Randy Orton
3) Cm Punk
4) Ted Dibiase
5) Chris Masters

I screwed up with Dibiase, since he is a Vince fit. I'm a Dibiase mark so I was blinded by it. I'm gonna say Zack Rhyder. He pretty much fits all the criteria looking back at his ECW days.

I wanna change number 4 too Zack "Attack" Rhyder. If it is him, I agree.

So my revamped picks are.

1) Kofi Kingston
2) Randy Orton
3) CM Punk (I prolly have to look that one over again.)
4) Ted Dibiase
5) Chris Masters (Not sure about finisher and a few other things, but he fit the early push and other stuff, and I guess he went to Japan or something?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back