grungy72 speaks Ahuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why are people not allowed to question the rules.

If anyone bagged me at WF i would not care and would probably have a go back at them what makes people at BRIANS 18th biggest website so special what do they break down and cry.

Oh my said:
And why are people not allowed to question the rules.

If anyone bagged me at WF i would not care and would probably have a go back at them what makes people at BRIANS 18th biggest website so special what do they break down and cry.

Ever heard of the feedback section. That's where you can discuss the rules. Problem is people don't discuss the rules- they just complain.

Flames Out
Dragon

LOL thanks guys for feeding my ego tho. 14 plus pages in a day makes me proud even though im banned im still the shit at wz.

TG4U was right people are going to trample all over you in life dragon.

Kind of.... See there are 4 groups of people on Wz

1. The Juniors who know shit and speak shit

2. The regulars... With is Me, grungy, dragon, taker, blizzard, dx07, shanehamell, www.suckmairse, and paulwall (sorry if I lefted any2 out)

3. The other regulars.. Bad Ass, Ironman, Angie, Lolah, Absolute and Xelios

4. The other senoir member who just float around the site.

Group 2 and 3 don't tend to get along....

Think of it has high school all over agian.

Mannequin Republic said:
I guess I'm new WZ, are we some kind of gang or something?

Only Dragon gets along because she is a sook, who cant speak out because she will cry because she offended someone.

Oh my said:
Only Dragon gets along because she is a sook, who cant speak out because she will cry because she offended someone.

Ooooh grungy- that one hurt!! Seriously, you cannot get a rise out of me. I'm calm like that. At least I won't be rememberd for being an asshole.

Flames Out
Dragon

Remember me for what you will. Least i will be remember who made this boring shithole interesting. Not someone who sucked Dysturbed dick. IE: THE ** TEAM

Oh my said:
Remember me for what you will. Least i will be remember who made this boring shithole interesting. Not someone who sucked Dysturbed dick. IE: THE ** TEAM

Sure, keep thinking that- if it helps you sleep and all. Stop thinking that you're the center of this forum, it's really arrogant.

Flames Out
Dragon

Arrogant as it may be its true. Cant help it facts are facts. LOL. ME and Dx07 own this forum. IF you wanna know my popularity here just look at the award thread GO ME I ROCK.

Dont hate me because im outspoken and you are well not;.

Oh my said:
Arrogant as it may be its true. Cant help it facts are facts. LOL. ME and Dx07 own this forum. IF you wanna know my popularity here just look at the award thread GO ME I ROCK.

Cause being voted worst spammer is great. You really don't own any forum.

Flames Out
Dragon

Oh my said:

DX07, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back