grungy72 speaks Ahuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously.. nice sig Tim.... whoever made it has an awesome big sister..

Man Pauls forums pwn these now. Only fucktards like bad ass and angelica haze and some fuckstick named lolah who stole that shit off me post here now LOL at that

Oh my said:
Man Pauls forums pwn these now. Only fucktards like bad ass and angelica haze and some fuckstick named lolah who stole that shit off me post here now LOL at that

HEY!! Don't insult Angie and Lolah!! That's too mean. Seriously, that's too much.

Flames Out
Dragon

Shut up. I will insult whomever i wish. Defending them will only result in you copping it next.
Angelica haze is an old bag going through menopause LOL
And ths lolah bitch stole my whole lol thing so there ya go.

Oh my said:
Shut up. I will insult whomever i wish. Defending them will only result in you copping it next.
Angelica haze is an old bag going through menopause LOL
And ths lolah bitch stole my whole lol thing so there ya go.
Now, you're just acting like a guy who likes to insult girls. MEAN!
Loah and Angie>3 of Grungy

Flames Out
Dragon

Im giving them a reason to ban me this time. Because saying that angelica haze shouldnt be mod IS NOT AN INSULT.

Saying that she is a decrepit digusting excuse for a female IS.

Why are you so nice!!! People are mean to you.. Don't take their shit!

Oh my said:
Im giving them a reason to ban me this time. Because saying that angelica haze shouldnt be mod IS NOT AN INSULT.

Saying that she is a decrepit digusting excuse for a female IS.
She's actually really pretty. What did I tell you about insulting girls- you don't do it!! Sheesh, beside why shouldn't Angie be mod. She's great as mod. Made the forum better.
Flames Out
Dragon

Fuck yourself.

We all know that the bar room wouldnt even be in existence if it wasnt for Us guys.
Saying she made it better makes you sound like the biggest fool alive.
There was like 3 pages of shit in here b4 we started posting here, you are the biggest ass kisser i ever seen.

Oh my said:
Fuck yourself.

We all know that the bar room wouldnt even be in existence if it wasnt for Us guys.
Saying she made it better makes you sound like the biggest fool alive.
There was like 3 pages of shit in here b4 we started posting here, you are the biggest ass kisser i ever seen.

No I'm not. And you're the biggest asshole, funny- but an asshole. Angie got the post count off, and added a lot of funny stuff here. It's sad that you've actually sunk as low to insult a girl like that. Sheesh.

Flames Out
Dragon

I know full well who banned me. But dont give anyone credit for what they had nothing to do with.

Dragon your a really nice girl but you are an ass kisser. You can't say one thing wrong about someone even if they are the biggest asshole ever.

LOL Whatever. You just keep going along with people. See its people like you that make this world boring you dont have an opinion of your own. No mods did shit for bar room it only got noticed once WE posted in it. You are a fool.

to_good_4_ya said:
Dragon your a really nice girl but you are an ass kisser. You can't say one thing wrong about someone even if they are the biggest asshole ever.

I don't insult people that don't need to be insulted. If someone is an asshole to me, I'll insult them. I'm not some kind of person that acts like a bitch and goes around whining about I got banned and all of that.

Flames Out
Dragon

Argg

Ok then what about when Xelios was saying shit about your boobs.. what did you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back