grungy72 speaks Ahuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont hate me because i create ratings and pwn little bitches all day everyday lol.

But i hope Brian doesnt hate me for it, cause like its his 18th biggest site and all.

Sorry grungy, you attempt of pwntage failed like every other thing I see you try to accomplish. Now, just go back to your hole in the wall and dwell on your sad and pathetic life.

Come on! Seriously, let me talk about how beautiful popcorn is! This is the bar room, bar room=no drama!! Now, popcorn, grungy?

Flames Out
Dragon

For someone whos 28 he dont seem to get laid that much, maybe thats why he is so highly strung. Oh Damn.

Damm when I'm 28 I hope I can run my own site.... Cause I hate sex so much.

I am sure he gets more sex in a week than grungy has in his entire life.

I would lay money on that bet. Because oh shit the last time i had sex was...................Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL Friday night baby.

I don't know Tim you told me Bad Ass's man put out real well.... Mmmm

***** PLEASE YOUR FACE!!!

Oh my said:
I would lay money on that bet. Because oh shit the last time i had sex was...................Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL Friday night baby.
Masterbation does not count.

Why don't you just find a hooker or TG4Y, whichever one is cheaper and get laid?

Pretty sure you no nothing about my sex life and you never will.... Infact can you spell SEX???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back