grungy72 speaks Ahuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL maybe you havnt noticed im not complaining about getting banned. Im stating that people who have opinions make this world work. People like you keep it all in lines nice and neat and boring. If someone asked you to jump off a bridge nicely youd run along and do it.
Its really sad to see you the person who had most to do with pointless forums success just sitting back and letting ********s tell you how everything goes.

Sad sad sad.

I don't care if people say stuff about my boobs. He's a guy, of course he'll notice. Like I said, I don't insult people for no reason. It has to be serious for me to get mad. Stuff like that, I take as joking around. Everyone here needs to lighten up.

Flames Out
Dragon

You two have no fucking clue what goes on here. So, believe whatever you want, talk whatever shit you want, but everyone knows the truth. You are just an ignorant peice of garbage that thinks you are the shit! Yeah, you are shit and I hope Dysturbed flushes you down the toliet. Anyone that knows Angie, and i have known her for three plus years, knows she is the sweetest person that helps out a lot of people. So, take your ass back to your forum and keep trying to blame things on Dysturbed, Angie, Absolute, JH, and me. This forum does not need you. Goodbye.

Oh my said:
LOL maybe you havnt noticed im not complaining about getting banned. Im stating that people who have opinions make this world work. People like you keep it all in lines nice and neat and boring. If someone asked you to jump off a bridge nicely youd run along and do it.
Its really sad to see you the person who had most to do with pointless forums success just sitting back and letting ********s tell you how everything goes.

Sad sad sad.

Angie never once told me what to do. She stickied the Pointless forum, helped me make the forum awards, ec. You don't know anything about me or why I don't like insulting people. I always liked you grungy, I just don't like that you're insulting people who don't deserve it. I don't say things that I know I will regret.

Flames Out
Dragon

If you don't stand up for yourself than people are going to walk all over you all through life. I know try to keep piece among the forums but there are just sometimes were you have to tell someone to get fucked.

LOL. The only reason people started coming back here was because it was getting a better reputation and you know who made that reputation. The new generation it was wen me enternal shane ramlall rebelblackheart and so on started posting Intelligently in the wwe forums that all you fucks started rushing back. And what a crawl back it was. The B Q reunion right here in WZ where it all started LOL. no matter what you ppl say you left. ALL OF YOU. And it was up to the new generation to start this place back up and then you all came crawling back home. Times change mate. Angie is a fucking ****stain is what she is. You seriously arnt much better.

Oh lets go have another sook fest about Brian shall we. Because he doesnt care about his 18th largest website. ********.

to_good_4_ya said:
If you don't stand up for yourself than people are going to walk all over you all through life. I know try to keep piece among the forums but there are just sometimes were you have to tell someone to get fucked.

People walked all over me, when I did stand up for myself. It doesn't help anything to create fights and drama. That's what I believe, and it doesn't make me a kiss ass.
Flames Out
Dragon

Oh my said:
LOL. The only reason people started coming back here was because it was getting a better reputation and you know who made that reputation. The new generation it was wen me enternal shane ramlall rebelblackheart and so on started posting Intelligently in the wwe forums that all you fucks started rushing back. And what a crawl back it was. The B Q reunion right here in WZ where it all started LOL. no matter what you ppl say you left. ALL OF YOU. And it was up to the new generation to start this place back up and then you all came crawling back home. Times change mate. Angie is a fucking ****stain is what she is. You seriously arnt much better.

Oh lets go have another sook fest about Brian shall we. Because he doesnt care about his 18th largest website. ********.

They didn't leave!! They went to the ** forum when this forum went down, and than came back. I know we did a lot in terms of posts, but so did these guys. Give them their props.

Flames Out
Dragon

I've learned a lot. I used to get picked on all the fricken time, and I just learned over time that it's okay to defend yourself, but there is no point in making yourself look like an ass or starting up fights for no intelligent reason.

Flames Out
Dragon

Hey they made WZ what it was and that i respect. But they LEFT and say what you want at the end of the day they LEFT here and made there own forum and thats where they all should have stayed.

Where else would they go after the site crashed?? It's not like they would wonder around doing nothing. So they went to another forum- and that's a crime?? No, it really isn't. Is that why you hate them?
Flames Out
Dragon

How do I sound like them? It's sad that you have to start up this stuff. There is no point. Wouldn't you get mad if someone went over to Paul's forum and started insulting all of us??
Flames Out
Dragon

We left because the old forum crashed and kept crashing. I would come back on occasionally, but the pop up ads were a pain in the ass. I joined back up because that problem was fixed with the new board. This is not about B-Q to me because I am a member of other boards. Seriously, you two need to get over this bullshit off new WZ vs. old WZ. I don't spend my life thinking that I am getting screwed by old posters here, but you guys do and that is pathetic.

I would welcome anyone who would like to come to pauls forum and DISCUSS things with me in fight thread. Please im begging some of these people to do it;.

You ********.... She has ended it there and you had to stick your 2cents in........

Oh my said:
I would welcome anyone who would like to come to pauls forum and DISCUSS things with me in fight thread. Please im begging some of these people to do it;.

You don't discuss though- you just outright insult someone.

Flames Out
Dragon

Bad Ass said:
We left because the old forum crashed and kept crashing. I would come back on occasionally, but the pop up ads were a pain in the ass. I joined back up because that problem was fixed with the new board. This is not about B-Q to me because I am a member of other boards. Seriously, you two need to get over this bullshit off new WZ vs. old WZ. I don't spend my life thinking that I am getting screwed by old posters here, but you guys do and that is pathetic.
Exactly. Now back to the popcorn!!

Flames Out
Dragon

For the love of god don't not let any of them on Paul's site..........

Nope not at all. All the people that try to talk out about things in this forum get banned anyway so id shut up if i were you. Dysturbed doesnt like to be proved wrong. OR questioned for the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back