grungy72 speaks Ahuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm I rather be aruging...... What happened to *cough cough* Bad Ass.

Bad Ass andn ironman are cool.. Grungy... You kno i love ya man.. But you gotta get over being abnned here...

like its the end of the world... Im tellin ya Dysturbed said he didnt ban you... So You really should stop blaming him for everything...

Why doesn't who ever banned him just say he banned him so we can all get over this mess.

I have to pee....

I was told that the owner from here banned Grung...

to_good_4_ya said:
Grungy told me to tell you that he has been laid.. many times... by your mum!

***** Please!!!!!!!!

See Eternal, she was the Yo Bitch account that she denied. Trolling, flaming, being a hypocrite. You're fucked in the head as is the 22 year old old immature prick that has to use someone elses identity at another forum cause he doesn't have the self esteem to be himself. You two are pathetic. You're both being reported to your isp and yes it can be done.

Dysturbed. Why did you un ip ban me only to do it again. It dont make sence to me

LOL Its 9:01 pm and everyone is busy wat else am i supposed to do.

I didn't know it was my brother to start with.... the night after it all happened he came into my room and told me what he did....

^^ Then how did i get unbanned. And why did i get banned again after getting unbanned for saying hello
LOL

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cant handle the truth said:
^^ Then how did i get unbanned. And why did i get banned again after getting unbanned for saying hello
LOL
You must not of read half the threads on about WZ and whats been going on. I don't no whether you were unip banned or not, but like I said you can still use a proxy which you maybe using. I know for a fact Dysturbed didn't IP ban you though.

Well someone told me to come back on. So i did. And then i got banned again and i wantd to know why. SO i asked and never got a reply. This was at like 4 am on a monday morning so i was pissed which led me to get pissed and start ranting lol.

So i thought we were all cool and im still waiting for a supermod to tell me whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back