grungy72 speaks Ahuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think what you already said was a good enough reason to be banned? You said you told that girls brother to come and spam the forum. You personally may not have came and did all that, but you were still involved with the whole thing. I'm sure if you were in the same situation on WF where you're an Admin you'd ban anyone that was involved in something stupid as that.

Ahem 220.239.120.254 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Cant handle the truth 220.239.120.254 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Hey Dysturbed 220.239.120.254 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

LOL@Dysturbed 220.239.120.254 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Oh my 220.239.120.254 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

WAH 220.239.120.254 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Zero is gay 220.239.120.254 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Real mature. I'm gonna say it openly Grungy, you're amongst the biggest shit starters in WZ history and the fact that you actually take pride in that is borderline pathetic. You're not worth my time and the fact that you were ip banned should be an indication that you're not wanted here. A select number of members may want you here, but the complaints outweigh the handful of "supporters" you have. Every action you take continues to justify your bannings. Nothing gets through to you and you can keep pulling the generic "why won't you answer" me bullshit but really talking to you is worthless becasue I've repeated the same things multile times and you're incapable of understanding them, as shown by your repetetiveness and immature displays. I thought that you were above this, but really you're a waste of time and space. I'm done dealing with you.

Proto Man said:
E. Actions detrimental to people's overall enjoyment of coming the forums whether it be acting like an idiot or taunting other posters.
F. Repeated Failure to comply with any or several of the rules
G. Hate Threads against mods or blatanlty flaming them without provocation
H. Being a nuisance to the forums
I. Don't start shit with the the mod or admin team. They probably won't put up with you if you go about it in an immature way

ZERO TOLERANCE

Dude im actually flattered that i annoyed so many people. And its all good cause most of the people that posted here post elsewhere so meh lol you lost the best poster this place will ever have.

Your still here aren't you? I stuck up for you and even Dysturbed at one point stuck up for you.

Like i said, i have no issues with anyone really. But this is my way of entertaining myself and im sorry but i find it hard to believe that most people wanted me gone Dysturbed. LOL maybe the older generation of straight laced people but i know thats not true and wont believe so until proven otherwise

IM ADMIN in a certain other forum and i put up with peoples shit. So why cant you guys. LOL

Sigh said:
Like i said, i have no issues with anyone really. But this is my way of entertaining myself and im sorry but i find it hard to believe that most people wanted me gone Dysturbed. LOL maybe the older generation of straight laced people but i know thats not true and wont believe so until proven otherwise
Alot of people wanted you banned. I really didn't did take any sides, because many people did egg you on about things, and you were sticking up for yourself and I believe you should be able to stick up for yourself if people want to egg you on, talk bad about you, etc... but you never realized when enough was enough.

Argh. Kapp your the reasonable one all the time. Man i listen to you because your smarter tehn me lol.

Alright im well good and done pretty much. Ill go admin the DARK side.

lol im not apologising for the shit i did though. I will always defend myself net real life or whatever. If you dont like me then thats fine.
And the people that wanted me banned were all teh EX B Q people coming back. But its all good.

Take it easy. Feel free to Post in our forums INSTEAD OF BEING A GUest all the fucking time.

AND dysturbed u should be flattered i went out of my way to portray you.

Sigh said:
Argh. Kapp your the reasonable one all the time. Man i listen to you because your smarter tehn me lol.

Alright im well good and done pretty much. Ill go admin the DARK side.

lol im not apologising for the shit i did though. I will always defend myself net real life or whatever. If you dont like me then thats fine.
And the people that wanted me banned were all teh EX B Q people coming back. But its all good.

Take it easy. Feel free to Post in our forums INSTEAD OF BEING A GUest all the fucking time.

It has nothing to with being smart. It may help, but its not a must. It just depends on how much effort you want to put into a post and if you like the quality of your post or not. I've seen people here post better at times when they wanted to, but most of the time people tend not to. Even your buddy "taker04" posted better when he wanted too. He just never chose to. The only time he ever did was probably in one thread that i've seen and he was defending himself, whether he was right or wrong, he spoke about how he truely felt and would of been good to see him do that in the other forums on WZ.

Sigh said:
Hey man. You still go the best sig i ever seen lol
I've only disliked some of the things you've done. I don't remember the full details of everything and I'm not going back and looking for them right now, but some people wanted you banned, because you didn't respect the staff around here. I believe you accused 'angelica haze' for things she didn't do and whether you liked her or not she was still a mod and you should of respected her. You had your opinions, but you failed to realize that some of your opinions were untrue. I'm not saying all your opinions were wrong or others opinions were wrong, but you or anyone needs to realize wrong doing, if in fact you're proven wrong.

As for you and Dysturbed, I really don't see why you "hate" or "dislike him". He only did whats right for WZ and like I said had he never took sides. Most of the time you were banned for good reasons and he others even chose to unban you numberous times, but yet you never found that good enough. As for the most time that you were here, he did like you, but at times you chose to do stupid things that you knew were wrong, but you still kept doing it. You did post good when you wanted too, but like many said you liked stirring up alot of shit and never knew when to stop. I'm not writing this to take any sides on the matter, but telling you how I see it. I'm not saying stirring shit up is a bad thing, but anyone should know when enough is enough.

this has got to stop grungy i do not hate u but this is getting ridiculous just stop this war with the admins and whatever its stupid and stop insulting everyone. those people u insulted like angie, bad ass are really cool yeah so bloody waht if they came back. you dont own the forum if they come back its fine this is the bloody internet and its so sad to start drama with people uve never met. so just stop coming back and if your going to come back stop causing drama and just play by the rules like most people are trying to do. i am signed at b q and i have to say it is a really mature well run forum. and wz is actually getting better so if you just play by the rules like veryone else maybe this forum can be back to what is was. and i welcome all the b q people (i being one of them now) i welcome them cause they are the people that made wz what is was. so grungy stop being ass and grow up please.

I have two things to say about this...

One
Grungy you need to stop... This really isnt proving anything... I dont understand why you make fun of Haze (Like using that name), Dysturbed, peopleschamp, etc... when it was never them who banned you.. Besides for maybe once or twice... But mods cant ban... And I kno your mad that Haze became the mod of Bar Room.. But she modded there before any of us even came here... The B Q clique is mainly all former members of here... And now that it re- opened they came back here and still post at B Q... There is a lot of forums over the net.. I dont think you should take being banned on this forum to heart... Just stop bein c o c k y and an ass... And I kno they would have no problem letting you come back here...

Two
Its not making any thing better by everyone talking smack on Grungy... It just instigates him more... The only person/s that could tell him what to do are the Mod and Admin team.. The rest of us should just let it go... Let them handle it...

Thats all Im going to say about the whole Grungy vs WZ story...

Sigh said:

No I shouldn't feel flattered because it's not done out of the intention of respect rather the intention of pissing me and others off. Your actions there very well could get people to spam up ** out of anger towards me for actions that YOU not me portray using that name, sig, and likeness.

You admitted to being proud of that kind of thing. For it to amuse you so much that you go out of your way to annoy others isn't something to be taken lightly. It's no better than those IWF people that kept coming back cause it amused them that they were causing trouble here. You became exactly what you hated and did it for fun. We used to coorespond over pm about how I was trying to get this place on track and how much you loved this place, and then you turn around and try to fuck it up and ruin my name elsewhere, and want me to be flattered for it?

Think about all of that. Like Kapp said, speak your mind if you wish your'e entitled to it as was Taker04. Having opinions isn't a problem, the way that you go about expressing them in rude, obnoxious, and idiotic behavior though...there's no justification for it. Your justification was that it's fun. Well Grungy if causing problems is your way of having fun then in a sense I feel sorry for you cuase there are a lot more productive and less irritating ways to have a good time.

I've never in my 4.5 years at this forum been anything but fair. The only time that I ever was hypocritical and unfair wasn't even for my own personal benefit rather for the benefit of the community built here. That is in reference to me helping spam up the place years ago with ** sigs, not to cause problems in the way the IWF people did, rather to get a comminity that was years in existence, aware that this place was in trouble. Sure enough it crashed almost immediately after. So my only time of breaking the rules was for the good of the site. I've done what's good for the site so to be shit on for it is in fact insulting to myself and the mod staff.

I've taken A LOT of shit over the years as have other mods with hate thread and things but every single time the hate threads came from people that were too ignorant to admit their own faults and had to blame myself and other mods for it. I keep on coming back anyway because I still try to help, but I'll be honest, the bullshit that you and some others have pulled has really not made being here fun here.. You may not want to believe that simply because some people have liked your joking around (as have I at times) but really, your actions went too far. Like Kapp said, you need to know when enough is enough. Back before ** was started some posters would come back 40-50 times literally. That kind of thing scared people away. You became that kind of person with your dozen or so names. I did not expect that from you. Of couse you already knew all of that cause I've told you many times. It just doesn't register.

I just said a lot and I hope that when you read it, you don't feel the usual need to immediately respond with some sort of humerous lol comment. I'd rather you not respond at all if you aren't even going to show that you actually thought about anything that I just said., even if you disagree with any of it. Read it again if need be. Take time to soak it all in. I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself. I've done it enough. You may still not want to agree with anything that I just said. I can't control that. You can control your actions. The question is whether or not you want to be mature enough to do so.

Oh my said:
Nope not at all. All the people that try to talk out about things in this forum get banned anyway so id shut up if i were you. Dysturbed doesnt like to be proved wrong. OR questioned for the matter.

I couldn’t care less if I'm questioned and I've always admitted if wrong. I don't mind being wrong, cause it means that I learned something. Have you truly learned anything? I can't stress this enough, the problem isn't what you say it's HOW you say it. Eternal Dragon has spoken with a lot of wisdom on the subject. Take responsibility for your actions. This whole bit of referring to certain people as “them” as if we’re some other species it ridiculous. This whole thing about how we shouldn’t have left even though you fully understood why. It’s just a cover for you. You’re knowingly and admittedly trying to start problems. You’re shifting the blame to me as someone who supposedly doesnt’ like to be proven wrong simply because you refuse to publically admit your own wrongdoing. It’s all a big farce by you and we both know it. Essentially you're being a gimmick. You may act similar in real life as here, but the whole rebel thing, it's a gimmick. You know damn well that's the case and I'd like to see you admit it. Let people know that this whole rebellion thing isn't even real. Let them know that talking shit to me just because you do only makes them look dumb because you're not even nearly as angry as you PRETEND to be. It's a shame that people actually fall for it.

If you're afraid then that's your own insecrutiy but STOP turing that onto me as if I have done something wrong. I've done enough to clear things up from my perspective so tell the damn truth already. You don't hate me. You don't hate the mod staff. You understand why we left before. Let them know that you just lied big time.

Edi

Dysturbed said:
No I shouldn't feel flattered because it's not done out of the intention of respect rather the intention of pissing me and others off. Your actions there very well could get people to spam up ** out of anger towards me for actions that YOU not me portray using that name, sig, and likeness.

You admitted to being proud of that kind of thing. For it to amuse you so much that you go out of your way to annoy others isn't something to be taken lightly. It's no better than those IWF people that kept coming back cause it amused them that they were causing trouble here. You became exactly what you hated and did it for fun. We used to coorespond over pm about how I was trying to get this place on track and how much you loved this place, and then you turn around and try to fuck it up and ruin my name elsewhere, and want me to be flattered for it?

Think about all of that. Like Kapp said, speak your mind if you wish your'e entitled to it as was Taker04. Having opinions isn't a problem, the way that you go about expressing them in rude, obnoxious, and idiotic behavior though...there's no justification for it. Your justification was that it's fun. Well Grungy if causing problems is your way of having fun then in a sense I feel sorry for you cuase there are a lot more productive and less irritating ways to have a good time.

I've never in my 4.5 years at this forum been anything but fair. The only time that I ever was hypocritical and unfair wasn't even for my own personal benefit rather for the benefit of the community built here. That is in reference to me helping spam up the place years ago with ** sigs, not to cause problems in the way the IWF people did, rather to get a comminity that was years in existence, aware that this place was in trouble. Sure enough it crashed almost immediately after. So my only time of breaking the rules was for the good of the site. I've done what's good for the site so to be shit on for it is in fact insulting to myself and the mod staff.

I've taken A LOT of shit over the years as have other mods with hate thread and things but every single time the hate threads came from people that were too ignorant to admit their own faults and had to blame myself and other mods for it. I keep on coming back anyway because I still try to help, but I'll be honest, the bullshit that you and some others have pulled has really not made being here fun here.. You may not want to believe that simply because some people have liked your joking around (as have I at times) but really, your actions went too far. Like Kapp said, you need to know when enough is enough. Back before ** was started some posters would come back 40-50 times literally. That kind of thing scared people away. You became that kind of person with your dozen or so names. I did not expect that from you. Of couse you already knew all of that cause I've told you many times. It just doesn't register.

I just said a lot and I hope that when you read it, you don't feel the usual need to immediately respond with some sort of humerous lol comment. I'd rather you not respond at all if you aren't even going to show that you actually thought about anything that I just said., even if you disagree with any of it. Read it again if need be. Take time to soak it all in. I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself. I've done it enough. You may still not want to agree with anything that I just said. I can't control that. You can control your actions. The question is whether or not you want to be mature enough to do so.

sup ma jew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back