Greatest Sporting Rivalries

The Todd

Championship Contender
Pretty self explanatory thread. Every sport has a classic rivalry, such as Barcelona/Real Madrid, Ali/Frazier, Yankees/Red Sox. Which do you feel is/has been the most intense? With so many different sports followed on these boards I think this could cover a vast amount of rivalries.

I would go with Celtic and Rangers, the Glasgow football (soccer) derby. The two are two of th emost successful teams in the history of the sport, but mainly because each year one of them wins the title in a weak division. Due to this the games between them are always of vast importance.

But that is not the main factor that makes this derby the most intense. The clubs absolutely HATE each other. Being from the same city there would always be a rivalry anyway, but this one runs deeper. Celtic is a catholic club, Rangers a protestant one. The amount of sectarian chanting aimed at each other is unbelievable, as is the violence that happens at every game.

The only thing that takes away from this game is they play each other four times a season at least (with a likely further two in the cups) but even then the atmosphere at these games is incredible. I personally would love to sample the experience once in my life, the only problem being getting in and out alive.

I'll go with one that's fairly prominent now in American sports: Boston Celtics vs. LA Lakers. For years, these teams have battled to determine who the top team in the sport was. The best time for this was in the 80s when it was Magic Johnson and the Lakers vs. Larry Bird and the Celtics. There was a great culture clash there as it was the working class Boston with Celtic Pride against LA's Showtime Lakers. They played in I think 3 out of four NBA Finals and the reaction was incredible. They saved the NBA and it's possible they'll meet in the finals again, in a rematch of last year. Great rivalry and the best in pro basketball.

Growing up as a Cowboys fan, i'm gonna list 2 rivalries that I think are their greatest & sometimes heated.

Cowboys vs Redskins

Their rivalry started before the Cowboys ever took their very first snap in 1960 as then Redskins owner George Preston Marshall called a change in terms of selling his team to future Cowboys owner Clint Murchison Jr. Well right about that time, Marshall had a falling out with Barnee Breeskin(who wrote the Redskins fight song). Marshall was the only owner that was against Murchison forming the Cowboys so in retalliation, Murchison purchased the rights to the Redskins. Eventually the Cowboys returned the fight song to the Redskins in exchange for Marshall to show approval for the Cowboys to be founded & become one of the greatest franchises of all time.

Cowboys vs Eagles

The rivalry between Dallas & Philly has been an intense one going back to the late 1970's when the Eagles once again became a contending team in the NFL. In 1981 the Eagles defeating the Cowboys 20-7 in the NFC Championship game to ultimately lose the Superbowl to the Raiders. Tensions between the two teams reached a boiling point with several provocative actions from then Eagles coach Buddy Ryan & the Eagles fans. During this time we had a series that is called the Bounty Bowls as Ryan placed a bounty on Cowboys kicker Luis Zendejas & to cap it all off, the Eagles fans pelted the Cowboys with snwballs, batteries & numerous debris(they even booed Santa Clause & one of the more notable fans throwing debris was current Philadelphia Governor Ed Rendell). An unfortunate incident happened when one of the greatest receivers of all time in Michael Irvin suffered a career ending spinal ijury & possible paralyzation as those crappy fans all cheered when he suffered the injury.

My votes are as follows:
NBA: Lakers - Celtics
MLB: Yankees - Red Sox
NFL: Packer - Bears
College Basketball: Duke - UNC
College Football: Alabama - Auburn
NHL: Not a big hockey fan, someone will have to help me out on this one.

I think they are all very debatable though and probably depends on where your team allegiance lies and the part of the country (or world) you are from.

I was going to vote either Cowboys-Eagles but wasn't sure how it was viewed in other parts of the country and as an Eagles fan it is a big rivalry for me.

Wow, that isn't being biased^^^. (Intended for the dude with the Cage sig)

Growing up in Pittsburgh I was able to witness many great rivalries. From the Pens/Flyers. Pitt/PSU, Pitt/ND, Pitt/WVU and basically any other state that surrounds Pittsburgh.

I for one though am a huge fan of the Miami and Florida State rivalry. I don't know why seeing as how I hate both teams. But just watching games come down to the finish, having kicks go wide, having kicks go short, having players end up yards short of something phenomenal.

Now the Pittsburgh in me strikes once more. The Steelers and the Browns have a great history, our record are equal, and every year something new comes from the rivalry. We have James Harrison tackling the fan. We have the good Ol' Joey Porter spitting on some nobody for Cleveland. We also have some great games and one game comes to mind is the one in the playoffs in like 2002. Kelly Holcomb was on fire, but that slowly stopped, the Steelers got a surge in the second half and made it a game after being down by roughly 17 points. The Steelers eventually won, Holcomb became a one year wonder, and the Browns haven't been the same since re-debuting as an NFL franchise. So, this rivalry has everything, heated fan moments, great trash talking, great games, and even great interviews. This is what a rivalry should be.

Current basis?

Eagles-Cowboys has been huge this decade, and it's been getting deeper every year digging into personal trenches. The Eagles owned the first half of this decade, but the Cowboys added to our misery in the early goings of the 2003 season before we turned that around, in turn fueling the fire. In 2005 they finally swept us with the latter being a heart-breaking game with a huge finish. The Cowboys then proceeded to add Terrell Owens to their roster in 2006, and in my mind, as an Eagles fan this is where things really had blown up. Being on a football site the place was then flooded with Cowboys fans, and we obviously clashed, entirely and tirelessly.

The game was October 8th, 2006. This was the first time TO returned to Philadelphia, the crowd was absolutely heated, TO actually coming off the infamous incident regarding sleeping pills. The game was epic. Fast paced, high scoring, trick plays, big plays on defense, it lived to the billing and came down to the very end. The next game was on Christmas with two different starting QBs, TO got his score, the Eagles dominated the rest of the game.

Fast foward to 2007, huge SNF game, blood was boiling on both sides, everyone wanted to play this game for weeks... The Eagles came out and laid a big one, the Cowboys dominated from the kick and infamously lives in my mind. Go to week 15, the Eagles are just trying to keep the season over .500 and spoil the Cowboys stats and overall record. Mission accomplished. Romo threw three picks and we seen a return of the pre-ACL injury Donovan. Very low scoring affair, 10-6, but this set the Cowboys flailing and never righted the ship.

This past season the Eagles and Cowboys meet week 2, Monday Night Football, both coming off of huge week 1 victories. This game was exciting and potentially game of the year. Back and forth, offense, defense, special teams, this had it all. Cowboys end on top, 41-37. Then the second meeting, burning in the crawls of every Cowboys' fan's memory. Play and you're in game, Dallas laid a stinker, the Eagles absolutely dominate. Obviously a favorite game of mine, but shows how good the fued is dating back to the previous four seasons. This game just cemented a role reversal of 2007.

This isn't the best fued in all of sports, but it's the best in the NFL right now. Never has a fued been this even going on the 5 years basis. The last four seasons has seen a Dallas sweep, followed by an Eagles sweep, followed by a Dallas win in game 1 and Eagles in game 2, followed by the exact same a year later.

I could go on about the obvious rivalries, Red Sox-Yankees being the most obvious, but this was easier to write being right in the middle of this matchup.

Well as a personal choice, I would have to say the Vikings-Packers rivalry. By far, the Packers are the Vikes biggest rivals, some may say Packers-Bears, but I disagree. Us Vikings fans absolutely HATE Packers fans, it divides families on Sundays it's that heated. Every time they play, you can tell how badly each team wants to beat the other, and it has had it's memorable moments. From that improbable catch from Antonio Freeman in OT on a Monday Night game, which left me absolutely speechless, to Randy Moss scoring the go ahead score against the Pack in the playoffs a few years back and mooning the crowd (loved it, hilarious, Joe Buck can eat one far as I'm concerned). And now you have the Favre controversy. If Favre came back with the Vikes, could you imagine how much more hate the Packers will have for the Vikings? My goodness, this may not be the greatest sports rivalry, but it's one that has led to fights within my family (My grandfather is a Packers fan), and just like Pittsburgh and Cleveland, it's heated, and there's damn near genuine hatred between all involved.

Now back to what I feel is the greatest in other sports, here is my list:

NBA- Boston Celtics v.s. L.A. Lakers. The two most storied franchises in the history of the NBA, and if you take a look back at the championships and legends that each team had, it is just epic between the two. Now you look in the 80's where this rivalry really took off, you had Magic Johnson, Kareem, Worthy etc on the Lakers vs. Bird, McHale, and Parish for the Celtics. The battles and epic games they had in the Finals were the stuff of Legends, and this could have continued for quite some time into the 90's if two things didn't happen. 1. Magic Johnson contracted HIV and retired the first time, and 2. Len Bias didn't die of a cocaine overdose. I think they could have kept the rivalry going into the 90's instead of fizzling and the era of Jordan's dominance beginning. Now it's Kobe, Gasol, Odom, and Bynum vs. Garnett, Rondo, Pierce, and Allen. The possibility of another great feud is there.

MLB- Not going to go too deep into this one, but it is easily the Red Sox vs. the Yankees. Why? Because they try to outspend one another every offseason, and they have tried one upping one another for so long. The 2004 ALCS would be one of the best examples of how heated this rivalry is.

NHL- Not too sure of this one myself, there have been some great rivalries in hockey, but I will just touch on the Capitals and Pens right now. This is what hockey needed is the league's two best up and coming players in Ovechkin and Crosby going at it. They genuinely hate each other's guts and want to take each other out. The only negative to this, is that they each play in the same conference so you can't have them face off in the Stanley Cup Finals, if they could, it would be the epic finals the NHL would need to bring interest back to the game.

There are some great ones listed here. I didn't know about them before, my knowledge on American sport is not great, but I will keep a look out for these contests in the future.

One thing though, I guess I should have said which neutral rivalry is the most heated, as obviously our own teams' rivalries will have the most affect on us. To me Darlington vs Hartlepool is the most heated, but half the fans in England don't know that's a rivalry, never mind another country. What I should have asked is which match up in which sport, not including your own team, automatically grabs your attention and you would go out of your way to make sure you watched it?

NHL - It was the Leafs vs. Canadiens. These teams just plain hate each other. Their fans can't stand one another and there is constant fighting. The rivalry died down a little, but the past couple of seasons it has picked up. To me, this will always be a great rivalry. Other NHL ones, Leafs/Sens, Pitts/Phi, Wings/Avs, Edm/Cal/Van.

NFL - I like the rivalry of the NFC East. Cowboys/Eagles/Redskins. These teams just can't stand each other and the history between these teams are also very long. The Redskins/Cowboys is the oldest of these teams, but lately Cowboys/Eagles has been fierce. The Giants are rivals to all of these teams, but I don't see it as strong as these two rivalries.

An underrated and more recent rivalry that my Pats originally dominated but came up on the short end of the stick recently is...

Patriots versus Colts: Dating back to 2001 the Pats won the first six meetings by a total of 90 points blowing the Colts out in 3 of the first 6 games. Two of the games were the 2003 AFC Championship game then the following year we sent them home in the divisional round. When the Colts won the Super Bowl in 2006 they had to go through the Pats in the AFC championship game and beat them. They did. Another things that feuls the rivalry between the two teams is the Manning/Brady quarterback controversy. The two are widely considered the two best quarterbacks in the league. But in some peoples opinion they may be the two best ever.

NFL - It's got to be the Pittburgh Steelers vs. the Oakland Raiders in the 70's. I mean, really, there's not much I enjoy watching than old little documentaries on the hatred these two team had for each other. My dad use to tell me stories all the time. And back then, the Saints were so terrible, that you had to have another favorite team, and you ask any old timer, and they'll all time you that the state of Louisiana was split right down the middle with Steelers lovers or Dallas Cowboys lovers. Well, my dad was the biggest Terry Bradshaw fan on the planet, so obviously... he rooted for the Pittsburgh Steelers throughout his childhood. Franco Harris's Immaculate Reception remains his favorite moment in sports history, and that was against of course the Raiders.

NBA - Bird vs. Magic. No explantion needed.

MLB - Red Sox vs. Yankees. Again, no explantion needed. I'll just say that I don't watch a lot of baseball, but whenever these two teams are playing each other, I make it a point to watch.

NHL - Have no idea. The Mighty Ducks vs. the Hawks was the only rivalry I ever gave a damn about ever in this sport. Oh, that and the Baton Rouge Kingfish (who don't exist anymore, sadly) vs. The New Orleans Brass in the ECHL :) As boring as hockey was to watch on TV for me personally, it was exciting as hell to go in person, even in the minor leagues.

MMA - Tito Ortiz vs. Ken Shamrock. This feud made me a die-hard fan, and to me, help rise MMA to the popularity it has today.

Well, damn. I'll have to go with everyone else and say Sox-Yanks. I mean, it's perhaps the longest running feud in the MLB, having raged for over 80 years at this point.

NHL- Canadiens-Leafs. As someone pointed out already, the teams hate each other, and so do the fans. Hockeys version of Sox-Yankees, with the hatred.

ECHL- Changes season to season. Last years was the 'Clones and Las Vegas. I'd give this years to 'Clones and Wheeling.

Outside of baseball and Hockey, I don't really care too much. The other major american sports are just background noise for me.

holy SHIT how is there such an utter lack of NCAA football in here? I would say that rivalries are more important to THAT sport than nay other. that fucking shit is damn SERIOUS. There are very few things in pro sports which can even hope to touch the emotion and tradition of College football rivalries.

Mighigan and Ohio State have been playing each other and hating each other for something like a 100 fucking years. SO many National titles have been battled for in that game, and there are almost ALWAYS fights. Miami and Florida State/ FSU Vs Florida are huge fight starters too, generally with high stakes over years and years. USC-Notre Dame, USC-UCLA have both been going on for peoples entire LIVES man :lmao:

I can go on and on. Students going to each other schools and vandalizing them, fights breaking out every year, games that are MORE important to the local community than the actual National title. fuck. I cant even NAME all the great rivalries in College Football.

You can say what you want...but Kentucky basketball v/s Louisville basketball means a who helluva lot. Rick Pitino is the turn coat who led UK to a national title and now leads the Lame Ass Thuglife Cardinals. Well, we got John Calipari, a man who's life ambition is to beat Pitino at everything. THIS is what a rivalry is all about. Losing friends over it.

But you can't argue USC v/s Notre Dame either. Fucking Reggie PUSH! Get it? For him pushing Brody Leinhart into the fuckin' endzone. ILLEGAL move! But w/e. We kicked their ass the whole game.

But OSU and Michigan is the end all. Lives are lost from that rivalry.

NBA- Celtics vs. Lakers: Larry Bird vs. Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain vs. Bill Russell. I can go on and on but the top two franchises in NBA history going at it is always a good watch.

NFL- Steelers v. Raiders in the 1970's. Whenever I watch the Top 10 series on NFL Network they are guaranteed to have at least one Steelers/Raiders moment. From Lynn Swann being knocked out to the Immaculate Reception and the Steelers being accused by the Raiders of icing the field.

NCAA- Michigan vs. Ohio State, Florida State/Miami, Auburn/Alabama, Texas/Oklahoma, Kansas/Missouri: Even though most of the teams have been subpar over the past few years, whenever they meet up it is still must see TV. Rivalries spanning over a 100 years and they are still going strong.

Being at Ole Miss we are developing a good rivalry with LSU especially since we won the inaugural Magnolia Bowl. The level of hate we have for LSU is even stronger than what we have for Mississippi State.

Ok one that the Americans and others on this forum wont know about. Its a rivarly that has been going on in the AFL (Australian Football League) over the past few years, that has been simply amazing and wonderful to watch. Its between my team, the West Coast Eagles and the Sydney Swans.

This rivarly has brought some close, hard and gripping contests over the past few years. To me highlighted by a stretch of 6 games where the differences between the two team was a combined 13pts..... including 3 games in a row decided by 1 pt. This 6 games also span the 2005 Grand Final, won by the Swans by 4 points, and the 2006 Grand Final won by the Eagles by 1 point. Simply has been and still is an amazing rivarly.

Last 10 games between the two clubs:

Qualifying Final 2005 - West Coast by 4
Grand Final 2005 - Sydney by 4
Round 15 2006 - West Coast by 2
Qualifying Final 2006 - Sydney by 1
Grand Final 2006 - West Coast by 1
Round 1 2007 - West Coast by 1
Round 16 2007 - West Coast by 12
Round 4 2008 - Sydney by 62
Round 11 2008 - Sydney by 5
Round 8 2009 - Sydney by 5

So apart from the blip early last year when the Eagles were crap, the games have been very close.

Not the biggest rivarly in the AFL.... that would belong to Carlton/Collingwood or perhaps Collingwood/Essendon but a good modern rivarly that has been built.

Wow, that isn't being biased^^^. (Intended for the dude with the Cage sig)

Growing up in Pittsburgh I was able to witness many great rivalries. From the Pens/Flyers. Pitt/PSU, Pitt/ND, Pitt/WVU and basically any other state that surrounds Pittsburgh.

I for one though am a huge fan of the Miami and Florida State rivalry. I don't know why seeing as how I hate both teams. But just watching games come down to the finish, having kicks go wide, having kicks go short, having players end up yards short of something phenomenal.

Now the Pittsburgh in me strikes once more. The Steelers and the Browns have a great history, our record are equal, and every year something new comes from the rivalry. We have James Harrison tackling the fan. We have the good Ol' Joey Porter spitting on some nobody for Cleveland. We also have some great games and one game comes to mind is the one in the playoffs in like 2002. Kelly Holcomb was on fire, but that slowly stopped, the Steelers got a surge in the second half and made it a game after being down by roughly 17 points. The Steelers eventually won, Holcomb became a one year wonder, and the Browns haven't been the same since re-debuting as an NFL franchise. So, this rivalry has everything, heated fan moments, great trash talking, great games, and even great interviews. This is what a rivalry should be.

Yo Marc-Andre, I'm from the 'Burgh as well, and as much as I love dat dere Browns / Stillers rivalry, when a team has won 11 in a row and 17 out of 20, it's hard to call it a rivalry anymore.

They may be the most hated team in Pittsburgh, but the old Browns (Baltimore Ravens) have become the best rivalry for Blitzburgh and considering the NFL is the most popular American sport, I say their rivalry is the best in pro sports right now.

(*****For those who don't know, my spelling and grammatical errors are purposely done - it's call Pittsburghese - so please don't red rep me*****)

uksports.gif

VS

random_key_15568_file_louisville_feature.jpg

As Lariat said, this rivalry is HUGE in College Basketball, even moreso now that John Calipari, formerly the coach at Memphis, has agreed to take over UK's program, which is the winningest in College Basketball history. Calipari is a former student of Louisville coach Rick Pitino, who is a former UK Coach. The two do not get along now - think Belichick vs Mangini, but on steroids.

In Kentucky, there is ONLY college hoops. It's the equivalent of Boston Baseball, Alabama or Notre Dame Football, Canadian Hockey, etc. There are no pro teams in Kentucky, so the college kids are the lifeblood.

det.gif

VS

colorado-avalanche-playoff-tickets.png

This rivalry didn't launch until 1996, because in 1995 and prior, the Avalance were the Quebec Nordiques. In their final year in Canada, Quebec was the #1 regular season team in the East (lost in the first round of the playoffs, didn't matter though since the Devils romped to the Cup that year) and then skipped town to Colorado.

Well, that year Detroit and Colorado were #1 and #2 in the West, and met in the Conference Finals. Detroit had been close to the cup for years, and the frustrating playoff losses mounted. The games were extremely chippy, thanks in part to Colorado enforcer (and 1995 Playoff MVP with the Devils) Claude Lemieux. During game 6 (a game Colorado won to ice the series, 4-2), Lemieux checked Kris Draper from behind, and Draper went face first into the top of the low boards where the players bench is (also known as the dasher), shattering his jaw, nose, cheekbone, and giving him a concussion. Teammate Dino Ciccarelli took part in the post-series handshake, and afterwards told an ESPN crew "I can't believe I shook that guy's friggin' hand."

On March 26th of the following year, a regular season game between the now defending champs Colorado and Detroit occured in Detroit, and has been nicknamed "Bloody Wednesday", "Fight Night at the Joe" and "Brawl in Hockeytown."

wikipedia said:
As tensions mounted early in the first period with incidents involving Kirk Maltby, René Corbet, Brent Severyn and Jamie Pushor, a melee ensued at the 18:22 mark. Shortly after a collision between Red Wing center Igor Larionov and Avalanche forward Peter Forsberg, Wings enforcer Darren McCarty seized the chance to avenge his Grind Line teammate by escaping a referee's grasp and hitting Lemieux with a right hook from the side. McCarty laid many blows on Lemieux, who fell to the ice and covered his head (labeled "turtling" by the hockey media); McCarty managed to land a few more punches, drag Lemieux to the boards, and knee him in the head before the two were separated by officials.

Other players became engaged in the hostilities when Avalanche goaltender Patrick Roy skated out of his net to defend his teammate; he was intercepted by Red Wing forward Brendan Shanahan, who was skating at full speed, with an open ice body check, sending him sprawling momentarily. While Shanahan and Colorado defenseman Adam Foote fought, Wings goalie Mike Vernon went out to center ice to meet Roy. Vernon, despite being three inches shorter and fifteen pounds lighter than Roy, sent him to the bench with a cut on his right eyebrow. The fight between Larionov and Forsberg ended with the oft-injured Forsberg aggravating an injury. Forsberg did not return to the ice, sitting out the remainder of the game. Patches of blood on the ice were visible before the ice was resurfaced by the Zamboni.

After several more fights with according penalties, including a fight between Shanahan and Foote four seconds into the second period, the game was able to continue. When the third period ended, the score was tied 5–5. Incidentally, it was McCarty who scored the winner against Roy in overtime, assisted by Shanahan and Larionov.

The Wings used that energy to win the 1997 cup, as well as the 1998 cup, and dispatched the Avalance in the 1997 West Finals, ironically, 4 games to 2.

I thought I might add this. A incident from the one recent West Coast and Sydney game that wasnt close. It involves Barry Hall of the Sydney swans (in red and white) and Brent Staker from West Coast

[youtube]l5qVLJEOTpo[/youtube]

Well from this Barry had a little 7 week holiday.

You want NCAA football rivalries? I got your NCAA football rivalry right here. I grew up in South Carolina, and everyone in South Carolina knows that there is only one rivalry that matters!
gamecocks05cos-1.jpg

VS

clemson.gif

Living in Rock Hill, the Clemson Tiger-bus used to roll through town every year on their way to Columbia for the annual showdown, and every year they stopped at the Denny's right off of I-77. And every year people were on their way to jail by the time they left...

College: there are so many to pick here. My personal choice is GT-U(sic)GA, but I'm biased cause of being a GT graduate (BSCE '08). But in reality:
FBS Football: Ohio St vs Michigan
FCS Football: Harvard vs Yale
Basketball: North Carolina vs Duke
I think those three are pretty obvious.
NBA: Boston vs Los Angeles
NHL: Before this year, I would've said Montreal vs Boston or Detroit vs Colorado, but if the current Wings/Hawks series goes 7, they could make a strong argument. Really, you can't go wrong with any Original Six matchup.
NFL: Cowboys vs Giants
MLB: Yankees vs Red Sox though I'm sick of the matchup. Interleague rivalries are nice too (Yankees/Mets, Cubs/White Sox, etc.)
I'll do you one more:
EPL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal

Wow not a whole lot of love for the midwest, more specifically Chicago. I am a homer and I admit it.

NHL- Definitely Blackhawks vs. Red Wings. Original Six rivalry that is being revived right now. Back when Norris owned both the Hawks and Wings, he raped the Blackhawks by making every deal or trade favor Detroit, until Arthur Wirtz took over the team.

MLB- I am going to go under the radar and not go with Red Sox-Yankees, as the rivalry has cooled since 2004 for the most part, with the occasional hit batter or trash talk. But I am going with Cubs-White Sox. Chicago has not been the same since the White Sox won the Series in 2005, and I love how Cubs fans make excuses as to why they can't win in the playoffs. Plus the A.J. Pierzynski getting decked by Michael Barrett for no reason also added heat.

NFL- Easily Bears-Packers. Pure hatred between Bears fans and Packers fans and obviously the teams as well. In the 80s the Packers tried taking out Walter Payton and countless other players, only for the Bears to shove it right back in their faces.

NBA- I can't always choose the home team, so I have to say Celtics-Lakers. Rivalry is simply packed with HOFers. Most championships between each other.

NCAAF- OSU-Michigan is just a crazy rivalry and ESPN made a commercial simply to parody this rivalry. Blind date between OSU fan and Michigan fan. OSU fan jumps out of the car when finding out his date is a Michigan fan. She (Michigan fan) then has a look of disbelief. Very funny.

NCAAB- Duke-UNC. Only separated by like 3 or 4 miles I think. Definite hatred which is really intriguing. Duke even had a fan that is now known as the Speedo Guy that stripped down to his speedo while a guy for UNC was shooting free-throws. Check it out, as it is really funny seeing the speedo guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back