Greatest Pay Per View of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mania23OffThaHook

Pre-Show Stalwart

alright so i've been watching wrestling since the summer of 1998 so theres a lot of stuff I havent seen. but I have watches a ton of ppvs since then I thought which one stands out to me as the best. i'm excluding wrestlemania becuz its awesome every yr. other than that which single ppv to u was the greatest most entertaining kept u wondering wanting more 3 hrs of your wrestling experience?

some of u may be surprised but I knew it right away. the survivor series in 2002 in madison square garden was awesome. 6 matches... all very good no mistakes the crowd was oohing and aahing all night long. and of course it was the first elimination chamber in the wwe. also, brock lesnar finally lost but he F5ed the big show before he got screwed by paul heyman. it was one of the greatest chick fights i've ever seen. a great cruiserweight match and the dudleys reunited. every title changed hands too which rarely ever happens. here was the card...

6-Man Tag Team Table Match:
Dudleys and Jeff Hardy def 3-Minute Warning

Cruiserweight Title Match:
Kidman def Jamie Noble to win the title

Hardcore Rules for the Womens Title:
Victoria def Trish Stratus to win the title

WWE Title Match:
Big Show def Brock Lesnar to win the title

Triple Threat WWE Tag Team Title Match:
Los Guerreros def Rey Mysterio and Edge
and Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle to win the titles

Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Title:
Shawn Michaels def Triple H, Chris Jericho, Kane, Booker T and RVD

he said hes exlcuuding mania> i actually own the survivor series 2002 dvd. And Its sick, Hardy got airborne in the crowd Dudleus reunited Little dudley Spike GOT FUCKING TOSSED through the table

survivor series 2002 was really good. summerslam 98 had really good matches. hard to say but those two can be choices for me.

King Of The Ring 1993

Had the excitement that a PPV should have and every match was great

summerslam 98 was hella sick. the ladder match between the rock and hhh was amazing. also, royal rumble 2001. i just bought it at hollywood video for like 2 bucks.

WM x-seven and survivor series 97 (not becuase of the screwjob just that the match was an all out brawl)

WrestleMania 17 is the best PPV of all time as far as I'm concerned, but the moment SCSA and Vince McMahon shook hands I somehow knew things would never be the same again.

The second best WWF PPV IMO is In Your House 16: Canadian Stampede. Bret Hart and the Hart Foundation, not to mention the Calgary crowd were truly awesome that night.

5 Best

5) Survivor Series 2001
4) Wrestlemania 16
3) Wrestlemania 21
2) Wrestlemania X7
1) Survivor Series 2002

I personally liked:

NYR-1
WM21
NYR-2
ehhh What was that ppv with WWe vs WCW vs ECW again? that was one

Austin turned on the WWF! But he and Mcmahon with the guitars were amazing lol

I personally enjoyed Summerslam 98: The Highway To Hell

D'Lo Brown defeated Val Venis to retain the WWF European Championship(15:24)

The Oddities (Kurrgan, Golga and Giant Silva) (w/Luna Vachon and the Insane Clown Posse) defeated Kaientai (TAKA Michinoku, Dick Togo, Mens Teioh and Sho Funaki) (w/Yamaguchi-san) in a Handicap match(10:10)

X-Pac (w/Howard Finkel) defeated Jeff Jarrett (w/Southern Justice (Mark Canterbury and Dennis Knight)) in a Hair vs. Hair match(11:11)

Edge and Sable defeated Marc Mero and Jacqueline in a Mixed tag team match(8:26)

Ken Shamrock defeated Owen Hart (w/Dan Severn) in a Lion's Den match(9:16)

The New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn and Road Dogg) defeated Mankind in a Handicap match to win the WWF Tag Team Championship(5:16)

Triple H (w/Chyna) defeated The Rock (w/Mark Henry) in a Ladder match to win the WWF Intercontinental Championship(26:01)

Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker to retain the WWF Championship(20:52)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back