Greatest entertainer of all time

Frank_Sinatra_1_0.jpg

You think Mick Foley is something, check out his early promos in the old EC-Dub days on the Rise and Fall of Ecw dvd..genius.

I am so pleased, I feel like green repping you. But I can't, cause I'm out. So I try to remember to do it later. But I'll probably forget. So just do something awesome again later, and I'll rep you for that. Unless I'm out again.

VOTE GORDITO!

The Dirty One should take this. Unless you're into what's gonna happen to Crashin.

Since I'm not in the fed anymore, I can go ahead and say it: What the fuck has Everest done lately?

I'd prefer Constantine start at the bottom rather than politic himself into the nice little position he has.

But Gordito needs someone to rally the masses into going on a malatov cocktail stroll over. And it's not like he got Sheamus'd into the main event. It's just good business.

Because every time I read his last name, I swear it says "Wilhelm Whatever". Also, it does not appear like he could be bothered comment on the situation himself.

Shouldn't have mentioned that name. I'm very bitter about it. I don't care how eye-rollingly awful the match would have been, Dixie should have told her employee to do fucking business or walk. Douglas vs. Flair at Hardcore Justice should have gone down.

But that would have been a match with history to utilize for a decent build up and would have made some sense in the context of wrestling continuity. TNA wants nothing to do with that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back