Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire! LD

I'm not so sure the plan is Brock v. Braun/Roman at Summerslam anymore.

It has to be. Finn isn't involved in anything and didn't earn Brock. Rollins can't earn Brock with losing to Wyatt. Wyatt can't earn Brock because...well...Bray Wyatt. I can't see a rematch with Joe. That leaves Braun or Roman. But Braun won. We have six weeks until Summerslam.

I love how Brock looked to be in shock at the very end. Like he was trying to process how he almost got his ass handed to him.

Big Cass is on RAW Talk telling the world he can beat Lesnar because he's 7 feet tall. Okay.

I want to see a nice No. 1 Contender tourney. I do like me some tourney's.

I'd love to see one too, but I doubt that's what we get.

Personally, i'd kill for a Fatal 4 Way. That would be EPIC.

All in all: I'd say these balls really were just that...great.

Joe dominated a lot which was great. But what isn't decisive about getting pinned after one finisher?

Because the F5 should be protected. Looks to me like Joe underestimated Lesnar at the end and got caught off guard. They could easily do a rematch story with Joe not taking Lesnar so lightly next time.

Because the F5 should be protected. Looks to me like Joe underestimated Lesnar at the end and got caught off guard. They could easily do a rematch story with Joe not taking Lesnar so lightly next time.

They won't though. Not for a year, so it's moot.

I didn't want there to be more than one finisher, but a little more smash mouth stuff would have been great.

True. It had elements. But with that build, I don't know if you can convince me Joe took Brock lightly. Especially with putting the clutch on Heyman. Headbutting Brock with the pull-apart with the locker room emptying. Jumping Brock on the ramp a few weeks back. Going after him after the interview last week. Jumping him early tonight. Joe was clearly trying to find a way to get the upper hand. Those just don't SEEM like actions taken by someone who takes Brock lightly.

That was a fun show. A few live notes....

Loudest boo's were for Reigns (no surprise there), Michael Cole, and the ref from the Tag Team match.

Loudest cheers were for Enzo, Joe, and Strowman.

A lot of dueling chants during Sasha VS Alexa and the "He's not finished!" chants for Strowman were fun to do.

There was an annoying loud kid in the row behind us. He REALLY wanted Reigns to win and wouldn't stop screaming.

I'm game, but only if it's Hungry Hungry Hippos.

We've also got Starving Starving Saropods if you're interested.
Or Famished Famished Flamingos.
How about um...uh...Cannibalistic Cannibalistic...Creatures?

I'm going to shut up now.

EDIT: Glad that you enjoyed the show Dagger! Had a hella blast watching the show from the comfort of our rooms.

Roman vs Braun feud keeps adding epic visuals to beef up the feud package video. By now it's the best feud (visually) that I've seen in a long time. The feud video package they put together to hype the match tonight was crazy, add a crashing Ambulance and Braun' s bloody face to it now. Pretty damn untouchable.

They won't though. Not for a year, so it's moot.

I didn't want there to be more than one finisher, but a little more smash mouth stuff would have been great.

Leaving feuds to cool off for year is not WWE's style. Never has been. Vince has always been the one to run matches back to back while the interest is white hot.

True. It had elements. But with that build, I don't know if you can convince me Joe took Brock lightly. Especially with putting the clutch on Heyman. Headbutting Brock with the pull-apart with the locker room emptying. Jumping Brock on the ramp a few weeks back. Going after him after the interview last week. Jumping him early tonight. Joe was clearly trying to find a way to get the upper hand. Those just don't SEEM like actions taken by someone who takes Brock lightly.

Taken him lightly may not have been the best way to describe it. Caught of guard might be better. Lesnar dug deep and muscled him up at the end. Joe clearly wasn't prepared for that. And his face after the match told the whole story.

Didn't catch the end of Wyatt vs Rollins. It was alright. Enzo had a great promo and people seemed receptive. Glad the Cass vs Enzo match went the way it did regardless.

Tag Team match was probably my favorite match I've seen from WWE all year.

Sasha couldn't carry Alexa, but I didn't think she could either way. Sometimes the low is even too deep for one the highest peaks to balance it. I don't even think Nakano, Yokota, or Akira H. could carry her to a good (let alone a great) in their prime at this point.

I'll watch Ambrose vs Miz and Lesnar vs Joe later. If the average PPV was this quality I'd probably go back to watching more than 2 or so matches and a few segments per entire week.

We've also got Starving Starving Saropods if you're interested.
Or Famished Famished Flamingos.
How about um...uh...Cannibalistic Cannibalistic...Creatures?

I'm going to shut up now.

EDIT: Glad that you enjoyed the show Dagger! Had a hella blast watching the show from the comfort of our rooms.

You're actually very annoying. How old are you? 10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back