A test for Deadmantakesashitupacreekforthelols

1-Henry V
2-Agincourt
3-New Zealand (Weird reason but they did declare war first)
4-Fall at the same rate
5-Roman short Sword
6-Samuel Clemens
7-Lenin, Stalin, Kruschev, Brezhnev, Gorbachev.
8-1666
9-desert fox
10-1/2Dπ

You're wrong on four. The feathers would have a much, much larger surface area as it would take a huge amount to make weight, therefore would have more drag and fall a little bit slower.

I never said how they were stacked. The feathers could be put into a shape similar to the bricks, say a long line. drop it and it would go at a similar rate if you drop it straight down.

Shadow's right. If you compact feathers into a ball the size of say a basketball, they'll fall just as fast.

I never said how they were stacked. The feathers could be put into a shape similar to the bricks, say a long line. drop it and it would go at a similar rate if you drop it straight down.

If you stack enough feathers in a line like that, you'd have to drop them off the Moon in order for them to start at the same place as the bricks. Did that make sense? I mean, the line of feathers would have to be so long, that it'd be impossible.

If you stack enough feathers in a line like that, you'd have to drop them off the Moon in order for them to start at the same place as the bricks. Did that make sense? I mean, the line of feathers would have to be so long, that it'd be impossible.
It's theoretical. You do't have to go on about this sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back