• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good Friday

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Well I did the same last year but it ended with the Atheists going off on a rant (some things don't change) so this year it's going in Potluck as this is not a thread to debate religion, that's what the Cigar Lounge is for.

This is a thread for the Christians on this forum (and there are a ton) to give thanks on this great day.

Being a Christian for me is something quite important, for those who've known me from day one of these forums know how I've changed from a hardcore right wing Christian to being pretty normal with Christian beliefs. No matter what denomination of Christianity you are whether you think Homosexuals are evil or whether you think fornication shouldn't happen, whether you believe women should be silent or whether you're pretty liberal in your belief's there's one thing that brings us all together. The death and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

So thank you to Jesus for dying for my sins, for giving me hope in my life and making me feel loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back