• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

good bye goldust. hello feud?

mrhexum

Pre-Show Stalwart
I know they're on separate shows right now....but go with me here.....

Just a little story line idea I had for a Cody Rhodes-Goldust/Dustin Rhodes feud.

There are a lot of ways it could start, but, I was thinking that when the time comes to end the Rhodes/Macyntire angle that Drew turns on Cody and starts giving him a beatdown (like he did to Hardy) and then Goldust runs in for the save. Cody would not be appreciative (keeping him heel) and the feud would start. There's lots of ammo and many angles you can use with this one, but, of course it would turn into a "personal/family" thing. And this would give Dustin the opporunity to drop the Goldust persona for awhile as part of the story....

Lots of opportunity for an interesting mid card feud here....what do you guys think?

haha.....i'll give ya that, it my not be the most original idea and i know i am not the first to ever think it, etc....

but with the way the writing has been lately, i think it would be better than a lot of the other shit they've got goin on right now...a believeable story line that could acctually make sense wouldnt hurt any.

That's not a bad idea really, if it were to be executed properly and at the right time then I suppose it would work. But I'd much more like to see another Buelah McGillicutty pregnancy storyline, but with Hornswoggle as the daddy. :]

im with ya BB.....even that would be better than watching teddy long trying to teach 'swaggle english

If this were to happen I would love to see a reunion with Dusty and one of them. Maybe have Dusty turn on Goldust explaining that he could've used to the family name but instead was too stubborn and look where he is today, etc...

I thought they already had a little feud when Cody came into the WWE? But I never liked Dustin playing himself. I would rather he stay in the Goldust gimmick the whole time.

hmmm....a dusty heel turn? that is pretty interesting. i'm not sure if dusty has ever been a heel, but i would like to see what he could do with it.

A Dusty heel turn would be epic.

It'd be even better if Dustin had him cornered one night on Smackdown and Dusty grabbed a mic and told him that they have to "Rectify the sittyation. In puh-lic, if you weel", before Cody blindsided his big brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back