• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Goldberg to TNA?

Didnt HBK and HHH bury him in an interview? They basically said his career isnt HOF worthy which is ridiculous. Hes also put it out there that he wants back into the wrestling biz so that his kid can see him wrestle and apparently WWE wanted nothing to do with that.
--------------------------------------------

I dont think its TNA if hes going to face Batista. It could be MMA. Batista has voiced his displeasure with being in the wrestling biz on Twitter, I dont think he would step back into the ring at this point, especially for TNA. But never say never, although they could go somewhere else like Japan or an Indy company that needs the exposure and make it more meaningful.

Once again you WWE fans are so damn delusional! Do you really think That some freakin Indy company has the money to pay goldberg! Damn really! I don't know how old you are but I'm guessing Twelve! Get over it TNA is the destination and he might bring Batista with him.

I'm Telling you, You WWE fanboys are going to be Butt hurt after Bound For Glory! Just watch what I tell you!

I hope not he wasn't been relevant since WCW TNA would look pretty desperate to bring this guy in they just fired Matt Hardy so there actually starting to look respectful

now all they need to do is develop the young talent

Goldberg to TNA? I'd say unlikely but possible if they pay him the way he wants and if they perform in front of a large enough crowd. After his WCW and WWE run, I don't know if he sees the impact zone as "big enough" for him...as for Batista, I wouldn't hold your breath. He's said repeatedly that he wouldn't go there, and idk if TNA could pay them both enough for what would be only what, 1 match? And snoopy, you do realize you're a TNA fanboy right? Meaning you're just as delusional as the WWE one's right?

Goldberg to TNA/IW would be a mistake- not for him, but for TNA/IW.

Goldberg is perhaps the most overrated wrestler in history; and I do not use that term lightly, as it is often thrown around on these boards. He had a great run of about a year's length with his 'streak' gimmick and the immediate aftermath, and then....? His career after that consisted of him legitimately injuring Bret Hart and ending his career, participating in a "Streak Redux" gimmick in an attempt to cash in a second time on the original gimmick where he was on fire, a long break, followed by a middling time in the WWE where he had a championship few people remember, and a match in Madison Square Garden where he was booed out of the arena, which far more people remember.

The only reason TNA/IW would have to bring him in is because he is yet another superstar from the 1990's who has not been completely bled dry yet. There will be initial excitement, the guppies will run around here bleating about how Goldberg's signing heralds a new era for TNA/IW, then the magic will wear off after about a month, people will remember how sloppy he was when he works, and he'll slip into a comfortable role on the high part of the card for a few months where he won't move the ratings a notch, followed by him headed home to count his money.

Unless, of course, he signs on for a time-limited appearance, like Chyna did. That's the only way I can see TNA/IW making good use of Goldberg.

If TNA/IW just wants to capture that initial buzz, more power to them, but we've seen this movie before. The out-of-company superstar gets brought into the fold, pushed to the moon, and fails to excite the wrestling world at large. Goldberg never built anyone his whole career (name me ONE program Bill Goldberg worked where he elevated a lesser talent); what gives people the idea that he'd build anyone now? TNA/IW is in a phase where they need to plan for the future so that they have one. This isn't a "OMG PUSH THE NEW GUYS" post, but TNA/IW has enough veterans with more star cache than Goldberg that they don't need to waste camera time with him on anything other than a short-term basis.

The only positive thing I can say about Bill Goldberg is that he proves Jews can be tough. His wrestling career was finished years ago; now, we're just trotting out ghosts.

Hw will NEVER go to TNA, the fact is that TNA is in even worst place to work then TNA. It'S WCW all over again and Goldberg probably knows that, so i don't see him coming back to wrestling in TNA. He's probably going to come back as part of a new wrestling promotion that's trying to make a name of themselves either on PPV or TV.

Once again you WWE fans are so damn delusional! Do you really think That some freakin Indy company has the money to pay goldberg! Damn really! I don't know how old you are but I'm guessing Twelve! Get over it TNA is the destination and he might bring Batista with him.

I'm Telling you, You WWE fanboys are going to be Butt hurt after Bound For Glory! Just watch what I tell you!

...............BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

...HAHAHAHAHAHA........HAHAHAHAHAHA...........HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Sorry, couldn't hold it in.

Goldberg won't go to TNA. Goldberg cares about his legacy, and it would tarnish it. . If he wrestles again, it'll be in Japan. He could go back to WWE if the situation was right for both, but TNA wouldn't be able to pay anywhere near the amount that WWE could.

And then, Batista to TNA? Dude, if he doesn't make it in MMA, then he'll either try and branch out more in acting or go back to wrestling, or maybe something completely different. He has said he doesn't want to be in wrestling, but if he changes his mind, TNA won't be where he goes.

I love how you're looking like you know something other people don't. Clearly, you know jack shit. You call WWE fans delusional; I bet when Daniel Bryan was released, you were one of the people who thought "Lloyd Boner" was gonna be heading to TNA. Did you think Jericho was Impact-bound too? What about CM-Punk? Fucking idiot.

...............BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

...HAHAHAHAHAHA........HAHAHAHAHAHA...........HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Sorry, couldn't hold it in.

Goldberg won't go to TNA. Goldberg cares about his legacy, and it would tarnish it. . If he wrestles again, it'll be in Japan. He could go back to WWE if the situation was right for both, but TNA wouldn't be able to pay anywhere near the amount that WWE could.

And then, Batista to TNA? Dude, if he doesn't make it in MMA, then he'll either try and branch out more in acting or go back to wrestling, or maybe something completely different. He has said he doesn't want to be in wrestling, but if he changes his mind, TNA won't be where he goes.

I love how you're looking like you know something other people don't. Clearly, you know jack shit. You call WWE fans delusional; I bet when Daniel Bryan was released, you were one of the people who thought "Lloyd Boner" was gonna be heading to TNA. Did you think Jericho was Impact-bound too? What about CM-Punk? Fucking idiot.

Dude why so Hostile?! I guess you are a delusional WWE fanboy aswell huh? Again What part of kiss my ass WWE don't you understand Einstein!And I base My comments on what I see And I saw , Awhile ago Goldberg Flying over New York City In a Helicopter with Eric Bischoff. And Then I see a ''You're Next" Spray Painted on Hogan's car!

And on top of that Goldberg says WWE can kiss my ass! He didn't say TNA can Kiss my ass now did he? Fucking Idiot!

Dude why so Hostile?! I guess you are a delusional WWE fanboy aswell huh? Again What part of kiss my ass WWE don't you understand Einstein!And I base My comments on what I see And I saw , Awhile ago Goldberg Flying over New York City In a Helicopter with Eric Bischoff. And Then I see a ''You're Next" Spray Painted on Hogan's car!

And on top of that Goldberg says WWE can kiss my ass! He didn't say TNA can Kiss my ass now did he? Fucking Idiot!

I'm hostile because you're reading lines that aren't there! Jericho's band Fozzy had a song featured on TNA. Is he there? No.

And what is your obsession with the phrase 'fanboy'? Does this make you a TNA 'fanboy'?

And I'm a WWE FAN. I'm also an ex-TNA fan, who is actually getting back into it after becoming severely disheartened by the product. I'll make you a deal; if Goldberg ends up in TNA, I will hold my hands up, make a thread admitting my mistakes and that you are a genius at predicting. But thats a measure of how much I doubt it, and think it is a laughable idea.

And I guarantee you, if Goldberg was offered a WWE Hall of Fame spot and one more match, for the right money he'd take it. Just my opinion, but that's what I believe. And let's face it, many wrestlers have said opne thing, then done another. Just because Bill says something on a social network site doesn't make it gospel. Also, Goldberg was pissed because Hogan gave him a low-money offer for his Australian tour, and he's been quopted on this very site as saying TNA is 'minor league' a while back:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/164705-exclusive-why-goldberg-did-not-sign-with-tna-wrestling

Like I said before, more likely to go to Japa:

oh, and on Batista joining TNA...

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0627/541156/batista/

I am not sure this means TNA necessarily. If he might face Batista this could be a Japanese show of some kind like the Angle-Lesnar match a while back.

I do think it would be awesome if a heel Batista came in and ended Crimson's streak and then Goldberg showed up though.
Goldbergs not going to tna he's wrestling batista at dome show in Africa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back