Goaty

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
For not shutting up about wanting to do a tournament that he's not smart enough to run, as evidenced by his inability to understand basic communication via PM, such as STOP PM'ING ME ABOUT THIS.

As somebody who has had to endure private messages from him I'd be curious to see what he wrote.

As somebody who has had to endure private messages from him I'd be curious to see what he wrote.

Short version:

"Can I make a best WWE match ever tournament?"

No.

"WHY NOT???"

You're stupid and no one likes you.

"That's not a reason."

Yes it is. Go away.

"You can't stop me."

Actually I can.

"I'll just ask another mod."

*in the Board Room* if he asks to make a tournament, let me know.

"You still can't stop me!"

*I make this thread*

If he were running it, he'd make every match in the tournament Rock vs. Brock from Summerslam 2002 against Rock vs. Brock from Summerslam 2002 until Rock vs. Brock comes out the winner. Dude is obsessed with that match.

If he has his named changed, throw my vote in for Goatse.
All day today, my Facebook has been blowing up with this stupid "post the twelfth picture on your phone" shit, and I've been horribly disappointed that the goatse page is no longer what it once was.

Putty2.JPG

Idea for a new prison avatar?

A tribute - since he hadda go, oh he'd better GOAT now (HEY!, makes a change from "Na na na na" :p )
[YOUTUBE]sUFFRd27YDw[/YOUTUBE]​

There's different levels of banning, from relegating someone to a ****** Rickshaw forum, to a posting privilege ban, to complete restriction from the forum.

And LBK still visits? Damn.

It's been over a month since anything happened here... Hopefully Goatsex will stick around and entertain us rather than disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back