What would you do

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
If aliens invaded? Peaceful or not, what would you do?

First thign I would do is try to talk to them. If they're smart enough to get to this planet, it's likely that they're smart enough to understand human languages. After that, be nice to them. Whether peaceful or not, they're smarter than I am and I'd like to not get killed by them or get on their bad side. So it'd be communication and gifts. After that, try to find out what they were here for. In other words, I'd take the most peaceful route that didn't get me killed. Aliens that can travel through space have to be someone you'd want on your side. Just whatever I did, I'd make sure not to attack them for fear of triggering an interstellar war, which would be bad.

Well there are many things that are on my list of 'stuff to do if aliens invade. First of all if they are peaceful then they aren't really invading. I would find out if they are peaceful or not. If they end up being invaders, then I would go off the grid and scare a pretty lass into coming with my apocalyptic rhetoric and wilderness survival skills. If they are peaceful I still wouldn't trust them, but I'd use a different game plan. First I'd study their culture and language(assuming we can communicate) to prepare myself for any possible meetings. Then I would find out how attractive they are. Depending on how good they look I have to make a decision. In the case of ugly aliens I would try to ignore them for the rest of my life. In the case of attractive aliens I would study their reproductive system and try to lay the first hot one I could get(foreign diplomacy:)). There would be requirements...
  1. Humaniod
  2. Compatable Genetalia
  3. Have hair in normal places
They could be most any color and depending on location I am not completely opposed to small horns.

That would pretty much be the end of the plan.

Reactions: CCS
I would immediately take them to the nearest Starbucks for coffee and specialty drinks, and then we would do what humans do: sit in a coffee house for hours and discuss the particulars: why are they here, what they want, what can we do, etc. (If they chose to come here they must be familiar with our customs. It is safe to assume they've been observing us, since they (again) chose to actually "touch down")

Prior to the acquisition of any caffeine my thought process would not be able to compute the occurrence. After, however, it's all fair game. (Again, had they been observing, they'd understand and would gladly go along)

Run. No seriously, if you saw some spaceships land on the planet and some weird looking green dudes get out of them, you'd probably be freaked out and run. BUt then they'd probably freeze you with their freeze ray and take you back to their planet, and keep you as an ice sculpure, until they decide that you are not a very good ice sculpture and devour you. At least its a good way to go. Sorta.

Or I'd go and talk to them and take them on in a game of AFL or Soccer. Talk to them and ask why they had come, and then go to the local arcade and play Dance Dance revolution. And show them around Earth and show them your house and throw a massive party. You do this to get on their good side and make friends with them. ANd then they'd be able to come back and protect Earth when the inevitable space war begins, and we shall win since we have the unstoppable power of their death ray.

Has anyone here seen Clerks II?

"People'd be like...Man...There goes the dude that fucked an alien"

It might not be first on my "to-do" list, but it'd be done.

First, I'd probably try and sneak on the ship and see what they got as far as technology...

In all honesty, I'd run for my life.. probably go and get a gun or something. Think about it, some weird green men start invading earth in their spaceships.. don't tell me you wouldn't be scared shitless.

I guess if they were peaceful, give 'em a game of FIFA on the PS3, might aswell. Probably talk to them about where they live, what they're doing here ect.. I mean, it could be our only chance to quiz them. If they wern't peaceful, shoot 'em. That'll teach them for trying to invade earth.

Everyone knows that aliens only go to America and large landmarks. As somebody from Stoke I wouldn't get to witness the creatures first hand. Either way I wouldn't care. Run? Where to? I'll just assume that the aliens have rays that can blow up the earth. That way I'm not one of those fools running to a non-existent haven.

Scared? Maybe, but what the fuck am I going to do about an alien invasion?

Peaceful? Then I don't give a shit. I'll be about as intrested in them as I am most humans/animals/vegetation.

I'd stay far away from them. I mean, who knows what they're capable of doing? I wouldn't want to find out just out of curiosity. In the most peaceful scenario, I'd probably take a picture with them, but that's it. And, even then, they'd probably think the camera was some kind of capturing weapon used to temporarily stun them and they'd probably zap everyone like in Mars Attacks.

Well, if they can get to out planet, and we can't even find them, much less get there, for some reason I think out guns, or computer viruses could compete. I would have some last day on earth sex and prepare to die.

Not saying I wouldn't go down fighting, but seriously, I mean no chance in hell we'd win.

I'm with Murfish on this one. I'd try to find the first compatible (and more importantly foxy) alien possible and turn it out like Captain Kirk on Spring Break. However, with my luck it'd be a barbed-tongue mutant like in Species (even if Natasha Henstridge is smokin'-ass hot).

No, but in all seriousness, I see three potential scenarios: Aliens (simple creatures that just live to eat you), Independence Day (intelligent creatures who just live to nuke you), and E.T. (intelligent aliens who just wish to meld with you and maybe raid your fridge for some Coors).

In the Aliens scenario, I'd basically go militant and probably hit up Wal-Mart and some other places like Big 5 Sporting Goods to get some supplies and then I'd hole up in a fortified place (Prison or the nearest offshore oil rig) and wait for the little bastards to come for me (basically a revised version of my zombie plan).

Next would be the Independence Day plan. Since I don't know anything about science and am not a black fighter pilot who is also a rapper, I'd probably stay away from major cities or find a good military base or someplace underground to hide out in hopes that Jeff Goldblum would save me.

Finally, my strategy for a friendly E.T. type of alien would pretty much revolve around me hiding him from my wife and mother (mostly because they'd probably nag about him or something) and then just kick back and teach him about our planet. We'd probably watch movies and play video games (and sparingly showing content showing us shooting extra terrestrials...but I'm still gonna show him Star Wars...and only Episodes IV-VI). I'd probably have to take some time off of work so that I could spend adequate time with the little guy and probably keep him away from my dog and cat. Oooh! If it's around Halloween I could dress him up as a ghost! Shit yeah!

Finally, if the aliens are intelligent, friendly AND space-faring...then I'd probably want to get the fuck out of here ASAP. Chances are that if they have faster-than-light-flight capabilities, they don't have Britney Spears music on their planet. Hallelujah.

Haha. I don't think I've ever been asked this question in a serious manner before, but I'll give the best answer I can think of.

First of all, I'd would go and do things that I haven't done before that I always wanted to try before I die. When I'm done doing that, I would go get somebody that I really don't like and make them try to befriend these space aliens. So if they're evil they'll kill him and not me. One of two things would happen here: they'd be friends with him or freeze him, take him back to alien-land, and vaporize him.

Now, if the first of the two happens, I would find an alien (preferably a lady one) and attemp to become friends with her. I'd then maybe go introduce some of my friends to my new alien friend. Maybe take her out to eat, but not at a fancy place. I'm not spending alot on a freaking alien. Go to a Rangers game and then try to get into the flying object in which they used to get here. They probably have some kind of fancy technology in their space craft. Aliens, apparently, are smart. I would then go get the same guy I used to introduce himself to aliens to go to where the aliens came from and come back. If it wasn't dangerous, I'd go and meet the rest of the aliens.

If the second of the two happens, I would go get a gun from my grandpa's house and kill every single alien I see. Of course, I would most deffinately get myself killed in the process but oh well, I tried.

I would gather supplies, and begin to loot small towns. Everyone else would have the same idea, so why not. I would pack everything into an SUV, fill the roof rack with gas cans, and be on my way into the wilderness. I a bound to come across a Cabin I could hide out in and supply. From here I woud go out and gather as many supplies as I could. I would probably also look for survives in the events that there had been an attack. Its going to take them awhile Id assume to make their way into western British Columbia, so I would hide in the Rocky Mountains for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back