Go Outside and Take a Fucking Walk

Murfish

is losing his edge
Seriously...

I did this today it it was great. I walk every now and then, but everything looked great today. I went for 3 miles, coughing the whole fucking way, but it was well worth it. It doesn't have to be about health either. Trust me, I had three cigarettes during my journey. You should just go out and appreciate. Sorry to all those who live in ugly areas.

There's about 12 feet of snow surrounding my apartment Murf.

35i53t5.jpg

I love walks/hiking. I go for a three mile walk everyday so I can daydream/think about things. I also try to do 5-10 mile hikes on the weekends, but, snow's fucking everything up at the moment :suspic: :suspic: :suspic:

Same here. I used to go for walks in Italy all the time.

Now I can walk to the mall or the movies.

I like to walk around here, but only in some parts. There are 2 parks that close so sometimes I go there. I don't like walking around a place where there are a bunch of little kids playing and screaming or a place where cars are constantly passing by.

Oh, and I like to walk around the mall too with my friends. But I don't do it so often. I always ended up broke because I would buy stuff.

Kudos to those who get off their ass and walk outside and socialize with real people every once in a while instead of giggling to yourself like a schoolgirl on how you're gonna red rep that noob.

I walk almost every day. I see some really weird shit (Pics coming). On Saturday, I walked for 2 and a half hours. When I got home I realized I dropped my keys... So I had to take the route all over again. Son of a bitch, was I exhausted.

Going for a walk is great. I make it a point to take a mind-clearing walk around the campus once a day. It does wonders for calming you down when you are stressed out.

Have you see The Day after Tomorrow where the ice just creeps up on people and freezes them? That's what it'd be like if I went outside.

Well the Earth does revolve around me...But I used to take walks in the middle of the night all the time. It used to worry KB, ha. But at the moment, it's actually that cold, I'd die.

Meh I already did that just a half hour ago or so from my friends house. It was snowing and I decided to epicly run my out of shape ass home. When I arrived, my chest almost imploded...

Spoodbeest, you dare flaunt a quote in your sig bragging of your good lucks and not post pictures?

This is a violation of internet law.

I love walking. I made it a point to lose weight this year cause I was entirely out of shape and just totally obese. I never really put thought into my weight until the end of last year. I decided (as a joke) to lose weight as a new year's resolution. Well I ended up sticking with it and I've lost close to 80 pounds this year. Walking played a big part. I walk around the sticks here in Zionsville a few times a week. Throw in the walking and cutting out soda was the key parts of my diet. I feel so much better and can see the results. Still a long way to go. Currently tipping the scales at 280 lbs. Goal is to get to 235-250 area.

Fuck a bunch of that. I hate walking. I wish i had an escalator in my house just to avoid walking up and down the stairs.

I walk roughly 5 miles a day, and usually jog about 3 (separate). It's jointly for health, fun, and to counteract my three pack a day habit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back