Glass Ass: The OFFICIAL JGlass Thread

I read it was a biopic about L Ron Hubbard. The scientology guy.

I shit you not.

(fuck, if I was gonna make something up, like I would come up with THAT)

Hoffman's character is secondary, or so I've read. Curious to see where it goes from there. I think it's more about the younger guy (Phoenix), so I'm still confused as to what the story is really about (that's a good thing).

EDIT: Apparently PTA screened the film for Tom Cruise. Apparently Cruise was unhappy with the scenes depicting the creator of this religion as a lying douchetard :lmao:

Stuck in Newark, actually. But I'll be at Bawston around noon, so it's only a minor setback. Nothing can stop the raw power possessed by the SaboSaxton Experience (TM).

At least I get to stay the night in this incredibly fancy hotel.

Well that's good, I was worried you'd have to stay in the terminal overnight. You should have called IC and asked him to take you out for dinner or something haha.

....Well now that you done said it...

This ticket does seem to be jinxed. I bought it for you, but obviously you have more pressing issues at hand, so Doc hopped on it and now he's trapped in Newark, and likely addicted to heroine by now.

You'll be there in spirit though <3.

Hey, how are things over there right now after that fucktard released that film that basically flipped Libya upside down? I am unbelievably pissed about that dude making a film that essentially did nothing but endanger Americans.

JGlass, you are one of the good ones around here when it comes to film - how pumped are you for The Master? I know I've had a steady hard-on for weeks now.

My pants have been tight since I saw the trailer, it looks phenomenal. I'm about 90% sure I'll be let down, though, because my sights are set so darn high. I'm sure it'll be excellent, though.

I read it was a biopic about L Ron Hubbard. The scientology guy.

I shit you not.

(fuck, if I was gonna make something up, like I would come up with THAT)

Indeed. It's kind of funny, I read that all the producers involved with the film were swearing up and down during the marketing of the movie that it was in no way associated with Scientology or L. Ron Hubbard, and then a couple weeks before its release Anderson goes and says that yeah, Hoffman's character is based off of Hubbard. I think it was mostly to protect the film because the Scientologists have some sort of crack shot legal team or some shit.

Of course Doc's flight is delayed again. Fortunately, this time it's only by 20 minutes (according to the screen at the bus terminal), and it'll probably take me about 10 minutes to get there anyway. Either way, The Doctor will be in to see me shortly!

I hope he doesn't make me turn my head and cough.

Of course Doc's flight is delayed again. Fortunately, this time it's only by 20 minutes (according to the screen at the bus terminal), and it'll probably take me about 10 minutes to get there anyway. Either way, The Doctor will be in to see me shortly!

I hope he doesn't make me turn my head and cough.

Should've sent a film crew to document Doc's journey from Ohio to Boston, sounds like it's been quite the adventure.

Some day I would like to meet J, but for now I think Doc would be the closer option. Doc you go to Wright state right? My bro has been talkin about going to Springfield to meet up with this chick for 2 months now. To bad you don't live closer dude, we are going after xmas to Kalihari and getting a Villa for two days. I'd say get that cash flow saved up and come with me.

I've never been a big fan of Link, but I've never disliked him per say, until Dagger tried to convince me he could use an arrow to beat Robocop.

I've never been a big fan of Link, but I've never disliked him per say, until Dagger tried to convince me he could use an arrow to beat Robocop.

Is this arrow dipped in unicorn piss? Or like normal hobo urine?

I do think Link could win, but maybe not so much with an arrow.

Link's Light Arrows could quite easily pierce Robocop's armour. It is not made of anything particularly special and arrows can pierce metal. Robocop also happens to have an exposed lower face, and the Hero of Time can be a good shot.

It's Kevlar armor. It isn't simple metal from the middle ages.

Also there is a deleted scene in the first film where a criminal shoots Robocop in that exposed area and it blows a large chunk of his brain out and the only thing it does is cause temporary memory loss. Not memories tied to his ability to fight, but memories from his life as an actual person.

And yet despite his armour, Robocop frequently takes plenty of damage from what would be counted as conventional weaponry.

Link not only has plenty of such weaponry, he has several unconventional ones from his store of magic.

I've met J, he's pretty awesome. However we didn't really get to talk much. A lot going on at Survivor Series. Wrestlemania will be dedicated to some serious bonding.

It's Kevlar armor. It isn't simple metal from the middle ages.

Also there is a deleted scene in the first film where a criminal shoots Robocop in that exposed area and it blows a large chunk of his brain out and the only thing it does is cause temporary memory loss. Not memories tied to his ability to fight, but memories from his life as an actual person.

Arrows cut through Kevlar better than bullets do.

Arrows cut through Kevlar better than bullets do.

Really can arrows cut through titanium too, because that's what Robo's armor is, titanium laminated with Kevlar. He is able to survive bombs, bullets, as well as being hit by cars & trucks, & falling off skyscapers. Really don't think a few arrows are going to do shit to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back