General Survivor Series 2007 Discussion

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
While so many people are talking Wrestlemania 2008, I want to take some time out to discuss ideas / dreams / possibilities for Survivor Series 2007. In my opinion, Survivor Series is often one of the "wild card" events of the year. Last year's Survivor Series was fantastic - good matches with entertaining images, such as Shawn Michaels Superkicking Mike Knox, then going to Triple H and asking "Who the Hell was that?" to have HHH answer "Some guy from ECW." Classic.

Raw Main Event - John Cena, Bobby Lashley, and Cryme Tyme vs Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, and WGTT

I'd like to see Cena and Cryme Tyme do a program together. By now, Lashley will be back seeking revenge on Ken Kennemcmahon, as the Cena vs Orton feud rages on.

What kinds of matches do you hope / expect to see at Survivor Series this year?

I'd just like to see some decent return matches, not like the squash ones that are gonna happen at summerslam with rey and HHH. Both HBK and Edge are supposed to be back for Survivor series, I think it would be interesting throwing them in a match together, either a singles or maybe leaders of two elimination teams or something.

Id like to see HBK return with triple h in a classic tag match. Maybe cena in the same team. And Batista against edge for the world title. I guess unexpected matces like taker against khali.

Predicting cards that you would like to see is lame. Asking people to rate them is lamer. Replying with a rating is cock sucky. Dont do it. If you want to do predictions like that then do it in the spam zone.

DONT JUST LIST CARDS. GIVE REASONS BEHIND THEM. JUST ASK Reaper0156 HE DIDN'T GIVE REASONS. AND WHERE IS HE NOW? BANNED.

It may seem unlikely, but I forsee a Mysterio v. Khali feud. But it may remind some fans what happened the last time Mysterio faced a giant, when he faced the Big Show at Backlash 03, and it ended with Mysterio being carted off on a stretcher, and the match went for like 3 minutes. Could be entertaining for people who like seeing David being crushed by Goliath.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP- RANDY ORTON(C) vs. TRIPLE H- Orton will have taken the belt from Cena by now and Cena will be gone to shoot his little movie, Trips vs Orton has been rumeren for a while now and this will be the first of many matches between the two. WINNER: RANDY ORTON

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP- REY MYSTERIO(C) vs. EDGE- Edge should br recovered by SS and it has been reported that he will be, I see Rey winning the title at Unforgiven and defending it against Batista at No Mercy, if this match happens it has the potential to be a CLASSIC and a great feud, I see Rey winning the first leg but Edge will eventully take the belt leading to Taker-Edge at Mania- WINNER: REY MYSTERIO

INTERPROMO MATCH- BATISTA vs. HBK- Batista would have turned heel at this point and comes out and issues an open challenge to anybody in the RAW or ECW locker room, and out comes HBK who like Edge should be recovered in time for SS, this would be a good match because I think Batista as a face is really getting old and boring, this would be a dynomite match: WINNER: HBK SHAWN MICHAELS

Elimination Match-(Losing Team Loses Show) TEAM RAW- KING BOOKER,JEFF HARDY,SNITSKY,SHELTON BENJAMIN,CARLITO vs TEAM SMACKOWN-MATT HARDY,MVP,RIC FLAIR,CHUCK PALUMBO,CHRIS MASTERS vs. TEAM ECW- CM PUNK,ELIGAH BURKE,STEVIE RICHARDS,MIZ MAN,TOMMY DREAMER- OK, dont hate on me but this is a little hard to predict, these individuals would fit in this match though, and it would act as a way for WWE to get rid of ECW

ORDER OF ELIMINATION

1)PALUMBO
2)MIZ MAN
3)MASTERS
4)SNITSKY
5)STEVIE
6)BENJAMIN
7)MVP
8)CARLITO
9)BURKE
10)BOOKER
11)M. HARDY
12)PUNK

Dreamer,Flair and Jeff Hardy are the final 3 left, they team up and beat down Tommy, Flair locks in the figure 4 and Dreamer Taps to end ECW
WINNERS- TEAM SMACKDOWN, end of ECW

UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP- PAUL LONDON and BRIAN KENDRICK (RAW CHAMPIONS) vs. DEUCE&DOMINO (SMACKDOWN CHAMPIONS)- I dont think the whole Hardy/MVP thing will last until SS, I see D&D taking the titles off of them before this point setting up Londrick vs D&D at SS to determine the undisputed chamionship for tag teams, Winner gets both sets of belts: WINNERS- LONDRICK

UNDERTAKER vs. BIG DADDY V- BDV is only on ECW to build an impressionas a "Monster" and we all know that he is going to Smackdown to feud with Taker, this could be a fairly entertaining match with Taker winning at the end: WINNER-UNDERTAKER

BIGGEST MONSTER MATCH- UMAGA vs KHALI- TERRIBLE MATCH, Iwould give Khali the edge though, this could actully be a possibility. WINNER: KHALI

TRI BRAND DIVA LINGERE CONTEST- MARIA,CANDICE,MICKIE(RAW) vs. TORRIE,MICHELLE,KRYSTAL(SMACKDOWN) vs. KELLY,BROOKE,LAYLA(ECW)- Who cares who wins, PUPPIES, PUPPIES. WINNERS- TORRIE and crew

Mr. Kennedy comes out and says that he is the best thing WWE has ever seen and the reason he doesnt have a match at Survivor Series is because everybody is afraid of him, the lights go out in the arena, pyro goes off and we see the return of Chris Jericho, It is actully possible because Jericho HIMSELF said that he will be returning to WWE in late 2007 and SS is late 2007. Please let it Happen

TO:Sisispizzasday
you are outta ur Frekin mind! chavo and regal why with them? and you didnt mention any team cena in the elimination match so how the hell is he gunna win that match, and u also have him going against king booker, which is a bad main event for Raw. why would Boogeyman,Undertaker,Carlito,Big Daddy V,Mark Henry,Ric Flair would have anything to do with D&D and Londrick. codi rhodes is horrible, his finisher is a roll up pin!lol, but against Davari who would want to see that?

i think survivor series has run its course

it was always 4 or 5 matches of 8 man elimination tag team matches. with hogans match being the main event and was a ppv to get as many superstars on the show

one year hogan fought undertaker and since then the elimination matche(s) is secondary to the championship bouts,

nowadays i dont think there is much interest in putting teams of random wrestlers which is also a way of uning 2 or three feuds at once

do we want to see ecw v raw v smackdown every year

survivor series is one of the big 4 ppvs

MY IDEA IS TO REPLACE IT WITH STARCADE

With the mega disppointment of the Rumble, wrestlemania and SummerSlam Survivor Series has potential to be the best PPV of the year.

Why do I say that?

By then all the major injuries should be fixed with Edge, Taker, HBK, HHH, Lashley all returning to the fold. That on top of the return of all the suspended stars that added to the fact that always love survivor series

That added ti there being no armageddon or New year's revolution which could lead to the start of big storylines building up to the Rumble.

Also possibilities of Y2Js return and a build up of the illegitimate son storyline.

With the mega disppointment of the Rumble, wrestlemania and SummerSlam Survivor Series has potential to be the best PPV of the year.

Why do I say that?

By then all the major injuries should be fixed with Edge, Taker, HBK, HHH, Lashley all returning to the fold. That on top of the return of all the suspended stars that added to the fact that always love survivor series

That added ti there being no armageddon or New year's revolution which could lead to the start of big storylines building up to the Rumble.

Also possibilities of Y2Js return and a build up of the illegitimate son storyline.

I agree. This PPV has the potential to be the best. All of the injured stars should be back and I am quite looking foward to see where the WWE takes them. Also all of the suspensions will be over and we should have our full roster of stars back, hopefully!

At Survivor Series I think we'll definately get the SD vs. RAW maybe vs. ECW feud thing. I would rather see the Elimination Chamber match back at Survivor Series but I just see the Survivor Series match here.

Really no other matches come to my mind. Maybe Orton vs. Michaels for the title since Orton did sideline Michaels. After Orton retains then I see him and HHH feuding with HHH picking up the title and starting his long feud with Kennedy into Mania.

On the women's side of things I see the conclusion of the Beth vs. Candice feud here. Since the WWE is building Candice into the next Trish I expect to see them place these two in a hardcore match. This would be a good way to end the feud but I see this only becuase Trish took on Victoria in one years ago and I just see this being brought back!

I forsee WWE putting on an Elimination Chamber Match to mark the Fifth year anniversary of that match that got started at Survivor Series.

Instead of a traditional E.C. match with six men competting for a World Title they could make it a Wargames E.C. match. It could be 3 vs. 3, with a member from each team starting out, after 5-minutes the team who wins the coin toss gets the 2 on 1 advantage when that member is freed from one of the pods.
After 2-minutes it evens up with a member of the other team being freed from a pod, and it goes that way until all six men are in the match. Then you can only win when a member of the other team surrenders.

They could even do a 5 vs. 5 Wargame E.C. match, they would have to fix the pods so they could hold two men instead of one.

I would love to see this match! :)

That match would be awesome. Howver that would have to mean no WWE championship match, and then Cena couldn't lose. I say that because only raw has 10 top stars that could be in the match and if there were a championship match that would take 2 of them out of the equation. Plus Cena didn't defend at the Series last year either. if it did go down I think these should be the teams: Cena, HHH, HBK, Lashley, ? (would say Hardy, but then there would be anyone to fight for IC title) v. Orton, Kennedy, Umaga, Booker, Snitsky. Obviously SD! would have to carry the rest of the card and ECW might finally get more than 1 match on a PPV

Your teams are exactly like mine. It should be Team Cena: John Cena (capt.)/HHH/HBK/Lashley/&Jeff Hardy vs. Team Orton: Randy Orton (WWE champion)/Mr.Kennedy/Umaga/King Booker/&Carlito.

I agree a match like this would put a lot of the eggs in one basket. However I think it can be done.

Smackdown's main event should be: A Four-way Elimination match for the World Heavyweight Championship: The Great Kahli(c) vs. Batista vs. Edge(if he's back, if not Rey Mysterio) vs. The UnderTaker

ECW's match should be: ECW World Title/ Extreme Rulz Match: CM Punk(c) vs. Cactus Jack- Seeing as how ECW's roster is so thin, Punk should make an open hardcore challenge that Foley should except as Cactus Jack.

After that you need at least three more matches. You could have a Crusierweight Survivor Series match for Smackdown, and Women's Survivor Series match for Raw, and have an ECW Survivor Series match. All three could be 4 vs. 4, or 3 vs. 3 elimination matches depending on who each brand has left.

W.W.E. can feature Survivor Series in two different ways. The first way, is the traditional, 'old school' way of having Survivor Series Team Elimination matches fill 90% of the card. The second way, is featuring normal p.p.v. quality matches that'd be no different from any other, with 1-3 Survivor Series Team matches. My predictions will follow that of a Survivor Series tradition.

Survivor Series 2007: Predictions:

P.P.V./Tri-Brand Main Event: John Cena, Triple H., Batista, Undertaker, & C.M. Punk v. Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, The Great Khali, Mark Henry, & John Morrison
Reason: If W.W.E. was truly smart enough, (which should instantly tell you this is more of a dream) then they'd make this the Main Event. And as such, this p.p.v. would sell quicker than hot cakes by this match alone.

World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio (c.) v. Edge
Reason: IF Edge is healthy enough to return, I see this being where he takes the Championship back. If he's not yet ready to return, I see Mysterio v. M.V.P.

SD! Survivor Series Match: M.V.P., (capt.) Finlay, Kenny Dykstra, Deuce & Domino v. Matt Hardy, (capt.) Chuck Palumbo, Kane, & The *New* Hart Foundation
Reason: Obviously going in, I see the M.V.P./Hardy feud continuing, but have Hardy lose.. only to see Palumbo pick up a shock win over M.V.P. building/beginning a new feud.

Raw Survivor Series Match: Bobby Lashley, (capt.) Jeff Hardy, Cody Rhodes, Paul London & Brian Kendrick v. King Booker, (capt.) Umaga, Carlito, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
Reason: Assuming Lashley is back, feud him with Booker or Umaga. If Lashley is still on the shelf, somehow have Shawn Michaels lead the group, or Jeff Hardy lead with Sandman taking the 5th spot.

E.C.W. Survivor Series: Extreme Rules: Match: Marcus Cor Von, (capt.) Tommy Dreamer, Balls Mahoney, Stevie Richards, The Boogeyman v. Elijah Burke, (capt.) The Miz, Kevin Thorn, Matt Striker, & Big Daddy V
Reason: If Cor Von is still missing in action, then take out Striker & let Dreamer lead a 4 on 4 match against the rest.

W.W.E. Cruiserweight Championship/Cruiserweight Open: Jamie Noble (c.) v. Jimmy Wang Yang v. Funaki v. Shannon Moore v. Gregory Helms
Reason: Allow this to be Gregory Helms return to the ring, & rightfully so, give him the Cruiserweight Championship back & allow him to rebuild the division.. again. If he doesn't return, make it a Fatal Four-Way, or better yet, elimination 4-way.

This only marks 6 matches, but I promise you.. if the line-up is as good as I've made it look.. the p.p.v. would beat out even Wrestlemania for unbelieveable stacked card.

Predicted card and order for the 2007 Survivor Series

World Heavyweight Title - Rey Mysterio(c) vs Edge- As many are predicting, Edge should be back by then and demand a shot at the title he never lost. I believe Rey will be champion then, considering they added Batista to the match at Unforgiven, which makes a win by Rey plausible. I believe that will set up Rey vs Batista at No Mercy, with Rey winning that as well. I have a feeling this will be the beginning of the feud, with it culminating at Royal Rumble with Edge finally winning. Until then, Winner - Rey Mysterio

Inter-Promotional Traditional Survivor Series Match - Team HHH (Triple H, C.M. Punk, John Cena, Batista, Stevie Richards) vs Team Orton (Randy Orton, Elijah Burke, Snitsky, Big Daddy V, The Miz) - I just want to emphasize now that this is a predicted card based on WWE booking. At this point (hopefully), Orton has become WWE champion and starts his feud with HHH. Punk and Burke will still be going after the ECW belt (it seems like they never know when to end a feud there). Somehow, Snitsky will screw Cena in a match against Orton (either at Unforgiven or the rematch at No Mercy) and start that shit program. BDV should have moved to Smackdown! by now so he's going to feud with either Taker or Batista (if he feuds with Taker, sub in Khali for BDV). And it seems like they're given the Miz and Richards decent mid-card pushes so I threw them in there. If they aren't in this match, sub in Hardy and Carlito. Winner - Team HHH

Hell in a Cell - Undertaker vs The Great Khali - After he is defeated for the WHC, I think Khali will try and finish the job he started against Taker. A match at No Mercy will lead into this match. I'm started to get predictable picking faces to win but... Winner - The Undertaker

United States Championship - Ladder Match - MVP(c) vs Matt Hardy - They lose the titles at Unforgiven, have a 1-on-1 match at No Mercy, and now a ladder match to settle things. Time to break the trend. Winner - MVP

Inter-Promotional Match- Mr. Kennedy vs Finlay - Once Kennedy gets back from his suspension, he tries to buddy up with Vinnie Mac and then starts trying to take out Hornswoggle (a la Jamie Noble right now). Finlay sees this and tries to take out Kennedy for the little bastard. Possible build-up for Kennedy vs McMahon family (Shane, Vince, Triple H) Winner- Mr. Kennedy

Women's Championship - Beth Phoenix(c) vs Mickie James - Really no rhyme or reason for this one. Phoenix should be champion by then, and Mickie James is the best face women's wrestler. Winner - Beth Phoenix

Intercontinental Title - Jeff Hardy(c) vs Carlito - It seems like Carlito is getting another push, and this seems like a logical feud and a seemingly decent match. Beginning of a feud, so... Winner - Jeff Hardy

Traditional Survivor Series Match - Team Kane (Kane, Cody Rhodes, Paul London and Brian Kendrick, Boogeyman) vs Team Henry (Mark Henry, Santino Marella, World's Greatest Tag Team, Kevin Thorn) - Yeah, there's definitely a chance that Kane and Henry will feud knowing the WWE. Londrick/WGTT will be the World Tag Title feud, and the rest are low card feuds that get their chance on being on a PPV Winner- Team Henry

All in all, 8 matches, not factoring in return of HBK/Y2J (although would be nice). Not only do some of these matches set up possible matches at the Royal Rumble, but also set up possibilities for WM 24.

ss1on3.jpg

New poster. Hopefully this means Punk will get a strong push leading up to Survivor Series. Although I doubt it. I can see him being the captain of a team vs. a team captained by John Morrison. Possibly Punk, Boogeyman, Dreamer & Balls vs. Morrison, Viscera, Burke & The Miz. Week match but I see it happening.

Predictions:

World Heavyweight Title Match- Batista vs. Undertaker, Edge returns to spear Taker and Batista which would lead to a Triple Threat Match at Armageddon

Survivor Series Match- Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, Carlito, Umaga & The Great Kahli vs. Triple H, Bobby Lashley, Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair (if he's back) & Shawn Michaels, it's all there Orton put HBK out, Kennedy put Lashley out, Khali was the last man seen against Flair so he technically took him out

Survivor Series Match- Rey Mysterio & CM Punk (co-captians), Kane, MVP & Matt Hardy vs. Finlay & John Morrison (co-captians), Big Daddy V & Red Neck Wrecking Crew, world tag champs vs. wwe tag champs, could be beggining of V/Kane feud than the ongoing feud with the co-captians

add in divas, cruiserweights and whatever else and you got a good pay per view

Humm i have this poster jake

Official_Survivor_Series_2007_poster.jpg

For me this only means that Edge will be back in time for the Survivor Series and involved in some classic survivor series match or sneak his way into a match for the WHC or to become number 1 contender for the gold. Though knowing WWE they will hold it off and have Edge interfere in some match as i doubt that have a build up for his return.

Humm i have this poster jake

Official_Survivor_Series_2007_poster.jpg

For me this only means that Edge will be back in time for the Survivor Series and involved in some classic survivor series match or sneak his way into a match for the WHC or to become number 1 contender for the gold. Though knowing WWE they will hold it off and have Edge interfere in some match as i doubt that have a build up for his return.

Nice poster dude! .,,.But i think Edge will be involved first on a Survivor Series Classic Match here.,,.then he will leave the only survivor afterwards he will win at th Royal Rumble to face the current WHC at Wrestlemania 24! And i think the WHC Match will be the main event!

World Title Match: Batista (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

Batista will retain against Taker at Cyber Sunday, and move onto another opponent. After two pay-per-views against Finlay, Mysterio will get the best of him and move onto the championship picture. Batista will retain again, since he'll probably hold the belt until he loses it at the Rumble to either Taker or Edge, but that's another story.

US Title Ladder Match: MVP (c) vs. Matt Hardy

This is the match everything has been culminating toward. The big payoff from the big rivalry. Finally a normal match with the US Title on the line. Hardy finally wins, allowing MVP to concentrate on the World Title, which will elude him, at least until well after Wrestlemania.

Cruiserweight Title Match (Vacant): Jamie Noble vs. Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Shannon Moore

Noble is obviously the most prominent cruiserweight in the company and he's been starting crap with both Moore and Yang, so why not make it a triple threat match since Vickie seems to enjoy torturing Noble. Noble wins.

ECW Title Match: John Morrison (c) vs. CM Punk

Since Morrison will win at Cyber Sunday, he'll be going into SS as the champ. Who else is he going to defend against? The only other faces in ECW are ECW Original, and we all know they'll never get any title shot, so it's Punk by process of elimination.

Intercontinental Title Match: Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Kennedy

They've been flirting with this one with the voting for CS, and each of them screwing the other out of matches, their 6-man tag match at No Mercy, their great one-on-one match after No Mercy. Everything seems to be setting this rivalry into motion. Hardy retains and the rivalry continues. Maybe a controversial DQ finish or something.

WWE Tag Team match: Cade & Murdoch (c) vs. Bob Holly & Cody Rhodes

Obviously, Holly and Rhodes are starting a program together, and rumor has it they're going to be a tag team soon, so why not give them a title shot? Cade & Murdoch have had the belts since June (I'm not counting the Londrick mini-reign), they might as well give them up to push Rhodes as a developing star.

And now, the Survivor Series-style matches:

RAW dominance Match
Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Paul London, Brian Kendrick and Val Venis vs. Randy Orton, Umaga, Carlito, Snitsky and Santino Marella

This way, Triple H and Michaels can continue their fueds against Orton and Umaga and to a lesser extent Carlito without it getting stale. Then we have the Venis vs. Marella fued which doesn't necessitate a whole PPV match, so it can be one-fifth of a match. Plus Venis with his new found popularity can rack up a PPV appearence. Londrick will back up HHH and HBK like the Hardys did last year. And Snitsky? Well, since Orton, Umaga and Carlito are under Vinnie Mac's thumb, I can see him commanding Snitsky to do his bidding as well. Anyway, Team Orton ultimately wins.

Team Smackdown vs. Team ECW
Viscera, Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorn, The Miz and Tommy Dreamer vs. Taker, Kane, Finlay, Khali and Edge

This is the whole reason that they're meshing the rosters of ECW and Smackdown. It's temporary just to create a plotline leading to a Survivor Series match between the two brands. Estrada and Vickie might even put a wager on it, like winner get to pick one of the other's member to switch brands. We've seen Taker and Kane team up this past week, maybe they'll run with it. And this might be a nice way to ease Edge into it. He won't have to wrestle a whole match, and he will only appear sparingly while his teammates carry the rivalry until the show. Team Smackdown wins and gains Viscera's contract.

To me, this would make a pretty good card, makes a solid eight matches, and pretty mush fits the storyline without too many repeat matches from CS (MVP vs Matt Hardy and Morrison vs Punk are the only ones).

But that's just, like, my opinion, man.

RAW MAIN EVENT
6 Man Elimination Chamber for the title- Randy Orton(C) vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Y2J- I see Y2J returning at Cyber Sunday, as well as Mark Henry moving to RAW while Youmanga goes to S-down, this S Series will mark like the 10th anniversary of the first elimination chamber match and I see them bringing it back and having good ole HBK win the title.

World Heavyweight Champ- Undertaker(C) vs. Batista- Taker will win at Cyber and this will be the rematch, Taker will win and move on to Edge as hi next victim.

Edge vs. Rey Mysterio- I dont think that they will give Edge a title match right away, but I can see him attacking Rey and setting up a SS match that would be a show stealer.

ECW Champ- John Morrison vs CM Punk(C)- Dont really want to see this again but you know we will just cause there is nobody else to challenge for the title.

Tag Team Turmoil for the RAW titles- Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch(C) vs. The Highlanders vs. Londrick vs. Bob Holly and Cody Rhodes- This would be an OK match, I see this jus because no real #1 contender is out there right now. If this does happen I see Londrick taking the titles.

S- Series Match- Team Smackdown. Capt. Kane w/ Jesse and Festus, Finlay, and Umaga vs Team ECW capt Big Daddy V w/ Elijah Burke, Nunzio, Tommy Dreamer, and Kevin Thorne- This whole s-down ecw thing we have seen lately brings me to this Survivor Series Match

Also, someting to do wit Matt Hardy and MVP

I think that edge really is returning check the wwe page for it!

i think batista will win at cyber then undertaker will win at survivor series or vice-versa...then they will face edge.

ive got a feeling that either shawn michaels will win the title or sum1 will propa screw shawn michaels over as it is the anniversary of the montreal screwjob.

id love to see cody rhodes n hardcore holly win tag titles......mvp n matt hardy will lose tag titles b4 surivor series then will face off at survivor for us championship.

this is all a guess so i cud be wrong.........y2j possibly face kennedy

well my prediction for the card is

1) m.v.p and m hardy vs j hardy and hbk. winner gets to go into there shows main event. this could lead up to another hardy vs hardy fued. and if m hardy wins the united states title i could really see a ladder match at mania with the intercontental title on the line and united states title on the line. that would be a good match

2) horns woggle vs shannon moore vs jamie noble vs jimmy wang yang ina elimnation match for the cruiserweight title. bout time they have a cruiserweight title match.

khali vs umaga. just to see who the strongest man is. no point of this match

beth phoenix vs mickie james. this would be a women titles match. this could lead uyp to a good rivaly.

smackdown main event. batista vs edge vs taker vs rey mysterio in a steel cage match for the world title. this would be a good match because all of these people deserve a title match and who wouldn't like to see a fatal four way steel cage match.

survivor series match. big daddy v (captain), the miz, santino marrela, and the major brothers vs kane (captain) mark henry, tommy dreamer and cody rhodes and bob holly. this would be good because of the big daddy vs kane gimmick thing

raw main event: triple h vs randy orton vs shawn michaels vs kennendy vs jeff hardy vs bobby lashley in a elimnation chambermatch for the wwe title. this would be good because of the kennendy and lashley thing also there could be a dx reunion and jeff hardy has always wonted to have a anotehr wwe title match so he finally gets it. it is also the 5th anerversery of the chamber match. i could see this happening but i dont no about lashley being in it. but it would be good if he was.

results are
1) j hardy and hbk win
2) shannon moore wins
3)umaga wins by dq
4) mickie james win
5)undertaker wins because khali came out and destroyed batista and rey. the leftovers where edge and before khali came out batista gave a batista bomb to him and rey did a cross body of the top of the cage.
6) KANEs team wins
7) orton wins.

oh i could really see this happening i mean it would be the best ppv oin history and it would sell like a billion copies. dont u's agree

they are giving orton a long title run cause they see orton as the top heel right now so i see another team up thing with...
Randy Orton, Umaga, Mr. Kennedy, and something like cade and murdoch or another team vs. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Lashley if he is back, if not possibly Y2J , Londrick

Jeff Hardy vs....idk the intercontinental title seems to be useless right now cause even jeff is going for the heavyweight
who cares about this
Undertaker vs. Batista(c)
expect it to be a good match just cause taker will carry batista on his back again....edge will run in setting a fued with him and batista
umaga is expected to go to smackdown to fued with taker
taker is not going to get the title back till at least february if not WM24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back