General ROH Spam Thread

So this Comet station is going to be in more homes after January 1st as a big broadcasting group is joining Sinclair and MGM in distributing the network. That's pretty much what ROH fans are hoping for here really, that this station grows into something that ROH can make a big contribution to.

ANX needs some new entrance music. Rhett Titus might be the worst whiteboy hip hop dancer/walker in the history of the universe.

Rhett's just not very good. He's serviceable as a tag partner but could never hack it in any serious way as a singles performer.

Watching how fast Castle's developed into a red hot potential main eventer, I feel comfortable saying we all know who the real 2015 top prospect was.

Also, I was semi-uncomfortable seeing him square off with Jay. I liked it. Do it again.

Lethal and reDRagon have officially signed new deals with ROH. Right on time to make it actually a little unpredictable who will walk out with the World title at 14th Anniversary between Cole/Lethal/O'Reilly.

Maybe Bobby Fish might even take the belt off Roddy.

I'd go with Cole as champ and let Kyle chase for a few months.

But I don't have a tonne or love for Lethal, so there's that.

I know this is asinine, but he loses significant marks in my book for the worst finish in wrestling.

The man also has worse suicide dives than Dean Ambrose. Which is kind of impressive.

Pretty good promo though.

KENNY OMEGA IS COMING BACK TO ROH FOR 14TH ANNIVERSARY!!

ugafkghkjasfhkljh.jpg

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/cleaner-kenny-omega-returns-roh-las-vegas

ROH debuted their new stage set for TV events last night at the final set of tapings before the Anniversary show:

CakumI7XIAEXKOP.jpg

We've come a long way from "HD TV hung over a silver curtain" land kiddies.

Hirooki Goto vs. Tomohiro Ishii is going to be the opening bout at ROH's 14th Anniversary show.

Watch their last two mind-numbingly stiff and incredible singles matches, and let that sink in for a minute...

Truth: Both matches are ****1/2+ and are vastly superior to ANY and EVERY match that ROH presented as a company in 2015

So are Shelley and Sabin still feuding or what?

Shelley is still feuding with the KRD faction(Addiction plus Sabin), and he is facing Daniels one-on-one at the PPV, but they seem to be planting the seeds of a Sabin face turn that could happen at the end of that match to set up a program between the Addiction and a reunited Motor City Machine Guns.

Sorry to be a bother, but does anyone know how many live events ROH and PWG used to run back in 2010? I'm trying to make a comparison to how many TNA ran back then compared to the differences in 2106.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back