General BattleZone Discussion

Healing factor says he isnt allergic to that. Deadpool wins. Might even end up strapping a saddle on that sumbitch and getting a new pet that doubles as a mode of fuel efficient transportation....

Oh right, the healing factor. All the dragon needs to do is bite off half of Deadpool's body or char him to a crisp and the dragon can tout off to the next round. I love Deadpool, but the dude is the comedic punching bag of the Marvel universe.

699426-611845_hulk_vs_deadpool_1__super_super.jpg

I can't remember, but I think Deadpool actually took on a dragon in Uncanny X-force, when they were stuck in outworld, or oddworld, whatever it's called. The X-foce came out on top so I assume Deadpool took care of the dragon.

I remember Nightcrawler getting attacked by one while Deadpool\Wolverine were breaking into a castle, but I dont remember what happened after that. The books featured a guy wearing peoples faces though. Neato.

I still give Deadpool a better chance against a dragon than Flash vs Spidey. Flash cant really use his super speed too much if he gets caught up in the web. Parker is smart enough to know that being an intelligent person and all.

But im playing my cards too early. Saving the rest of this for the brackets.

I just hope Deadpool makes it past the first round. I almost got a name change to Deadpool Dynamite but decided against it and went with The Dark Knight Dynamite. Might have to steal Nightmare's avatar....

I remember Nightcrawler getting attacked by one while Deadpool\Wolverine were breaking into a castle, but I dont remember what happened after that. The books featured a guy wearing peoples faces though. Neato.

I still give Deadpool a better chance against a dragon than Flash vs Spidey. Flash cant really use his super speed too much if he gets caught up in the web. Parker is smart enough to know that being an intelligent person and all.

Flash is capable of vibrating his molecules so fast that he can pass through solid objects.

Flash cant really use his super speed too much if he gets caught up in the web. Parker is smart enough to know that being an intelligent person and all.

Answer me these questions.

1) Can Spiderman hit a moving target that is moving faster than the speed of light?

2) Would the webbing even be able hold Flash down or even slow him down when he is moving faster than light? Most people are able to tear off Spiderman's webbing with a good grip. What makes you think Flash would just be held incapable by some white goop?

People vastly underrate Super-speed. I'm going to pull out all the stops to make sure the Speedster wins this whole thing. Or at least don't lose to people Flash could beat running backwards.

Answer me these questions.

1) Can Spiderman hit a moving target that is moving faster than the speed of light?

2) Would the webbing even be able hold Flash down or even slow him down when he is moving faster than light? Most people are able to tear off Spiderman's webbing with a good grip. What makes you think Flash would just be held incapable by some white goop?

People vastly underrate Super-speed. I'm going to pull out all the stops to make sure the Speedster wins this whole thing. Or at least don't lose to people Flash could beat running backwards.

Spidey is smart enough to put webbing on spaces where flash can't run. Remember Flash "runs". However Since flash is so fast he could very well run over the webbing anyway.

Spidey is smart enough to put webbing on spaces where flash can't run. Remember Flash "runs". However Since flash is so fast he could very well run over the webbing anyway.

It's not like Flash is dummy, dude is a scientist as well.

If people honestly think that saying Spidey is smart & can shoot webs, then those fine folks are going to be in for a long day. Flash can do everything at superhuman speeds, including think. He also has superhuman endurance, which means Flash is like the Eergizer Bunny of superhero's, dude can just keep going & going & going & going & going & going & going... without ever getting tired.

DirtyJosé;4108969 said:
I won't name names, but one of you wanted a ringer this year...and, well...here I am.

Yes! Jose is back in action! I was actually thinking of shooting you a Facebook message and telling you about this, but I guess someone beat me to the punch.

The BattleZone tournament starts TODAY people. And soon! Bios and matches will be posted very soon!

Yes! Jose is back in action! I was actually thinking of shooting you a Facebook message and telling you about this, but I guess someone beat me to the punch.

The BattleZone tournament starts TODAY people. And soon! Bios and matches will be posted very soon!

I PM'd you most of my bios as I finished them, do you want/need the other two or how is posting them going to work?

Wooohooo, starting up today. I may or may not have just gotten an erection...okay I did get one...but if you didn't either then you are dead to me.

On the agenda for me today. Argue that Deadpool will murder a dragon so hard that Pancake's mom will become pregnant, and troll him about The Flash.

My bios are up. Hope people find them both informative, and fun to read. I tried to add a little flair to each one.

This tournament has already done one wonderful thing...it has forced me to look up several Bugs Bunny clips on YouTube. They really don't make cartoons like they used to...

Anybody have a feeling the Doctor of Delight is going to make it WAY further than he probably should this year?

I just hope Deadpool makes it past the first round. I almost got a name change to Deadpool Dynamite but decided against it and went with The Dark Knight Dynamite. Might have to steal Nightmare's avatar....

If I have to use the Eddie Murphy avatar im gonna be pissed and likely just copycat you and soil your good name.

Or ill just go old school and use my old Joe avatar.

Either way, I dont like change. I will punch you in the keyboard if you make me.

Why not just use the bat signal avatar, no one of any significance is using it at the moment anyway.

Is the Hungarian Horntail bio not up or am I just missing it?

I'd love to argue for Deadpool but I don't have a proper understanding on his opponent.

Has superman and mighty mouse ever fought before on here? I've always been curious about that ever since seeing the movie stand by me.

Ugh and you moved it lol, but yeah hyped for Batman vs Juggernaut possibility. Really think it could be an awesome match up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back