GCB's WWE

ER_zps0d2d3c0a.png

Sunday May 1, 2011
St. Pete Times Forum
Tampa, Florida

WWE_zpsf3c4d495.png

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
WADE BARRETT (c) vs. TRIPLE H

Can Wade Barrett keep his dream of headlining Summerslam in London alive?
Or will Triple H finally get the WWE Championship back around his waist?

World_zps449b306f.png

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP EXTREME ELIMINATION MATCH
THE MIZ (c) vs. JOHN CENA vs. KOFI KINGSTON vs. REY MYSTERIO

Will The Miz’ World Heavyweight Championship dream turn into a nightmare?
Will John Cena prove that he does not need Michael Cole to become World Champion?
Can Rey Mysterio replace his lost Intercontinental Championship with the big gold belt?
Or is it finally time for Kofi Kingston to realise his dream?

US_zps10c8c59f.png

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
SKIP SHEFFIELD (c) vs. JUSTIN GABRIEL
(Nexus members are barred from ringside)

After Skip Sheffield secured the United States Championship at WrestleMania, professional jealousy took over the Nexus with Ezekiel Jackson quitting the group over the way Skip Sheffield forced himself into the match with former US Champion, Justin Gabriel. Having overcome Heath Slater and David Otunga in recent weeks, Gabriel gets his one on one rematch with Sheffield at Extreme Rules with no Nexus members at ringside.

Will Skip Sheffield prove dominant once more despite the lack of Nexus backup?
Or will Justin Gabriel regain his United States Championship at the first attempt?

IC_zps947a51a8.png

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
ALBERTO DEL RIO (c) with Ricardo Rodriguez vs. DOLPH ZIGGLER

After defeating Rey Mysterio, thanks largely to an assist or two from John Cena, Alberto Del Rio is back on top of the world over on SMACKDOWN. However, fresh from surviving NXT Season 3, Dolph Ziggler is ready and raring to go and is desperate to get gold around his waist. After winning a #1 contender match on SMACKDOWN last week, Ziggler steps up and looks to take the arrogant Del Rio down a peg or two.

Can Alberto Del Rio hold on to the Intercontinental Championship and banish the memories of WrestleMania?
Or will Ziggler bounce back into his first PPV back in the WWE with a title victory?

EdgeHBK_zpsc404a874.png

SURVIVAL STREET FIGHT
EDGE vs. SHAWN MICHAELS
(If Edge loses, he retires from the WWE; if HBK loses, he never appears in the WWE again)

At WrestleMania 27, RAW lost a General Manager as Shawn Michaels was screwed over by Edge and the WWE owner, Chip Butty. Despite having the Rated R Superstar down and out on more than one occasion, special referee Butty refused to make the count and this allowed Edge his opportunity to hit back and end the General Manager reign of HBK. However, in a cunning move, HBK made a match for Extreme Rules before he lost his position as General Manager – a Survival Street Fight between Edge and himself. If Edge is beaten tonight at Extreme Rules, he will be forced to retire from the WWE. However, should Edge win, not only will Shawn Michaels’ face never appear in the WWE again, Edge will also earn the WWE Championship opportunity that he has so long campaigned for.

Will Edge survive and get the title matches he has lobbied so hard for?
Or will HBK end this bitter feud once and for all – as well as the career of the Rated R Superstar?

PunkJeff_zpsba0f4099.png

EXTREME RULES FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH
CM PUNK vs. JEFF HARDY

This rivalry has been boiling for over a year now since Jeff Hardy’s time as the WWE Champion over on SMACKDOWN back in 2009. Back then, CM Punk cashed in “Money in the Bank” to steal the WWE Championship from the Enigmatic Enigma before running him down and assassinating his character to a point that Hardy quit the WWE. Since his return at the Royal Rumble, tensions have remained between two exciting young talents and they boiled over at WrestleMania when Punk, angry at being eliminated by Jeff from the WWE Championship match, hit the GTS on Hardy and caused his elimination as well. With both men focused on becoming the WWE Champion soon, tonight sees them look to eliminate their competition once and for all as they clash in an Extreme Rules Falls Count Anywhere Match.

Will CM Punk prove that he is the “Best in the World” like he says he is?
Or will Jeff Hardy finally take revenge on Punk for costing him multiple WWE Championships?

DrewRock_zpsd0c9da53.png

SINGLES MATCH
DREW McINTYRE with JBL vs. THE ROCK
(If The Rock wins, he gets 5 minutes inside a Steel Cage alone with JBL)

During the third season of NXT, JBL and The Rock led their respective teams in a battle between the mentors – until The Rock was unceremoniously attacked in the parking lot one evening. Although JBL denied that he was responsible initially, CCTV footage proved that it was indeed “Team JBL” that took out The Rock with many believing that this gave JBL and his team the advantage in the competition. Despite The Rock returning in time for WrestleMania, Drew McIntyre, mentored by JBL, had the momentum to win NXT Season 3 and now, after he pinned The Rock’s shoulders down to the mat at WrestleMania, McIntyre is looking to prove that he belongs amongst the best the WWE has to offer. When McIntyre and The Rock clash tonight, however, there is more on the line – should The Rock win, JBL will be forced to spend five minutes inside a steel cage with the Great One.

Will Drew McIntyre pick up the biggest win of his career so far?
Or will Rock take revenge on McIntyre – and get revenge on JBL in the process?

PLUS

TAG TEAM TURMOIL

CARLITO & PRIMO vs. CRYME TYME vs. GREAT KHALI & JINDER MAHAL vs. HART DYNASTY with Natalya vs. TEAM ANGLE vs. THE USOS with Tamina
(Winners to face British Empire for the Tag Team Championships in the future)

Victory over the Hart Dynasty and Cryme Tyme at WrestleMania led to a unique situation developing with the Tag Team Champions, William Regal and Mason Ryan. They decided to take a month off! Deeming the current crop of Tag Team contenders to be unworthy of even stepping into the ring with them, they took their titles back to the U.K. and have not been heard of since. However, knowing that they will be stepping back into the WWE after Extreme Rules, Michael Cole, angry with his Tag Team Champions leaving, decided to give every other team an opportunity to earn the right to face them. With Cryme Tyme and the Hart Dynasty still in contention, the experienced former Tag Team Champions, Carlito and Primo, reforming their team, the always dangerous Uso twins and the latest addition to the division, the Punjabi Powers (as Jinder Mahal names them) or the Punjabi Playboys (as Khali calls them), Jinder Mahal and Great Khali have all added themselves into contention to meet the Empire on their return.

Which team will head on to face the British Empire for the Tag Team Championships down the line?

*** LIVE & EXCLUSIVE ON PPV ***

GCB said:
Hi there.

As you will now have noticed, GCB's WWE is back. I won't be going into as much detail now but hope that people enjoy it just the same. I did post some future plans when I stopped the thread before; ignore those as I am trying to come up with new (better) ideas. I'm starting with the Extreme Rules PPV after WrestleMania 27, then I'll return to TV postings after that. Prediction contest posted below - I realise it is difficult without the TV build up but see what you can do.

GCB ;)

ER_zps0d2d3c0a.png

Sunday May 1, 2011
St. Pete Times Forum
Tampa, Florida

PREDICTION CONTEST

*** PREDICT THE WINNER OF EACH MATCH ***

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
WADE BARRETT (c) vs. TRIPLE H

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP EXTREME ELIMINATION MATCH
THE MIZ (c) vs. JOHN CENA vs. KOFI KINGSTON vs. REY MYSTERIO

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
SKIP SHEFFIELD (c) vs. JUSTIN GABRIEL
(Nexus members are barred from ringside)

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
ALBERTO DEL RIO (c) with Ricardo Rodriguez vs. DOLPH ZIGGLER

SURVIVAL STREET FIGHT
EDGE vs. SHAWN MICHAELS
(If Edge loses, he retires from the WWE; if HBK loses, he never appears in the WWE again)

EXTREME RULES FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH
CM PUNK vs. JEFF HARDY

SINGLES MATCH
DREW McINTYRE with JBL vs. THE ROCK
(If The Rock wins, he gets 5 minutes inside a Steel Cage alone with JBL)

TAG TEAM TURMOIL
CARLITO & PRIMO vs. CRYME TYME vs. GREAT KHALI & JINDER MAHAL vs. HART DYNASTY with Natalya vs. TEAM ANGLE vs. THE USOS with Tamina
(Winners to face British Empire for the Tag Team Championships in the future)

BONUS QUESTIONS

What will the match order be?

In what order will the eliminations occur in the World Championship match?

How many title changes will we see? (0-4)​

I see you were able to re-use that Barrett pic I made. Need a Miz one with the WHC?

Extreme Rules prediction

1. Dolph Ziggler def. Alberto Del Rio (C)
2. Hart Dynasty wins Tag Team Turmoil
3. CM Punk def. Jeff Hardy
4. Skip Sheffield (C) def. Justin Gabriel
5. The Rock def. Drew McIntyre
6. Wade Barrett (C) def. Triple H
7. Shawn Michaels def. Edge
8. The Miz (C) wins Extreme Elimination match
-Cena eliminates Mysterio
-Kingston eliminates Cena
-Miz eliminates Kingston

[1 title change]

I see you were able to re-use that Barrett pic I made. Need a Miz one with the WHC?

Is that yours? Didn't know that! Google search brought it up and I thought it was useful. A Miz World Championship one would be good!

WWE_zps46202939.png

*** PPV SCHEDULE ***

ExtremeRulesHeader_zps73d6267f.png

EXTREME RULES
Sunday May 1, 2011
St. Pete Times Forum
Tampa, Florida

KOTRHeader_zps2758a64c.png

KING OF THE RING
Sunday May 22, 2011
Key Arena
Seattle, Washington

VengeanceHeader_zps3555f1fe.png

VENGEANCE
Sunday June 19, 2011
Verizon Center
Washington, D.C.

MoneyintheBankHeader_zps9b539924.png

MONEY IN THE BANK
Sunday July 17, 2011
Allstate Arena
Chicago, Illinois

SummerslamHeader_zpseb3f77c2.png

SUMMERSLAM
Sunday August 14, 2011
Wembley Stadium
London, England

Is that yours? Didn't know that! Google search brought it up and I thought it was useful. A Miz World Championship one would be good!

Oh nevermind. I thought that was the one I made for your WrestleMania 27 card, but it's a different one haha. I can get ya a Miz one though.

Any chance you're continuing your 2014 version thread, GCE? Keep up the good work, interesting stuff! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back