Icon'sWWE.wz

It's a pleasure to tell you all that Hollywood stars Mickey Rourke, Colin Farell and superstar Tom Cruise will be attending WWE WrestleMania 27. Rourke, who is in Atlanta, met Vince McMahon and got a VIP seat for himself.

Also present at WrestleMania, will be former WWE superstar and former World champion, Harley Race.

Nicole Scherzinger will be doing "America The Beautiful" at the beginning of the big event.

Motorhead will be doing a live "The Game" for Triple H's entrace.

Below is the list of the Hall of Famers class of 2011:

Shawn Michaels

“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan

“Bullet” Bob Armstrong

Tammy “Sunny” Sytch

Drew Carrey

Abdullah The Butcher

Road Warriors with Paul Ellering

As always, the HoF night will take place one night prior to WrestleMania. These inductees will also make an appearance at WrestleMania.

So, be sure to check WrestleMania...

Hey guys. I've got some breaking news for all of you.

For the past few months, I've been writing BT! and I hope I was improving. And to tell you the truth, I was enjoying every minute of it. I was really into everything. But suddenly, for the past few weeks, I haven't been able to focus on the product. No, not because I find it boring or something like that, but because of my studies and other work-load. It's as if "Icon's WWE" has come to a screeching halt! And it truly has. Yes, people I have decided to completely stop this thing. I don't want to keep people at bay when I know I can't do it anymore. I know I'm sounding a little absurd because I'm so close to WrestleMania, but I can't help it. I'm sorry for all of this and I thank all of those great guys who've supported me through. Namely, GCB, Prophet and Theo. I give you all a special thanks. And the most special to Prophet for making those sick graphics. :)

But, I'm sure the end of my BT! wouldn't hurt my readers. Because my younger bro, who'll be using my account, is planning to start a new promotion. So guys, just like you helped me, I'm sure you'll help him too. That'll do wonders for him.

With that, I say goodbye. And I feel really sorry and sick of myself. But, I don't want to do it, I have to do it. Then again, it isn't a goodbye forever, it's just a goodbye for now. So bye guys and thank you for bearing with me. :)

GLOBAL ICON

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back