WWE:TheCult's Way

Looking forward to this one! Shucky Ducky Quack Quack! I think that the RKO will strike and pin Bryan. 1...2...3. Sending the me home happy. Otherwise I will cry.

Prediction - Randy Orton

HUGE NEWS

WWE has today confirmed via Twitter that NXT general manager Triple H has cancelled NXT for the forseeable future.

@WWE Huge news confirmed, NXT cancelled by Triple H for the forseeable future! #NXT

Many news sites are reporting NXT has been cancelled due to a heated meeting between the board and Triple H. Other sources say that it has been cancelled due to poor ratings, we heard NXT only drew a 0.5 rating in the first episode of the Triple H regime.

JAM's Review​
First of all, RAW is Live from London? I'm pretty sure that would be a big deal so maybe a little attention to detail next time, no worries though. I'm a big of Evan Bourne so seeing him in a potential Intercontinental Title Match is really good for me. The match was alright with you furthering the feud of Christian and Miz. I think that both guys are top-level talent and will rise up the card eventually. The little segment that you had seemed a little pointless here. Maybe it was to hype up that the Highlight Reel was going to be chaos? But you could've added a little more something into this. Otunga is growing on me so maybe he gets more TV time in the future. And hmm, Cena to return soon?

TOO short of a promo for the Brodus here. It would be acceptable if Brodus had a match after that interview but he didn't. You just need to add more into your promos so that people actually get the point of a certain wrestler being on TV whether that is to challenge someone, insult someone, just about anything to get the superstar going or a feud continuing. The tag team match was decent but your match writing can certainly improve here. Take a look at this sentnece: “Cara then hits his patent Tilt-a-Whirl DDT! He then tags in Mysterio and goes flying into Epico who was on the apron,sending both of them to the outside. Mysterio then climbs the top rope and hits a splash on Primo. He then hooks the outside leg.” Not only is there a lot of “then's” but it actually messes with the flow of the match. Look around to see how other guys do their matches. I know I have the same trouble but I think that I've improved a little with that problem. Again, it seems that Hawkins has left us with a cliffhanger with that promo, he said what he wanted to say but it was kind of weak. Some better description next time and you'll be fine.

The decision to make Bourne a finalist so quickly I think was the wrong move. Bourne could've used one more match to really get himself going. You announced the tournament but it just became a battle royale instead. I like the announcement of the Tag Team Match though, big fan of Hawkins and Reks here so I'm pulling for them to win it all. Pretty fast to be going to commercial break, could've had a squash match here.

Well, not a bad exchange here between Barrett and Jericho. There were just some awkward lines in there but not bad by any means. It could've been way more heated than you hyped it up to be. It seemed rather short once again. Another really SHORT Punk promo but it was probably the best one I saw in this episode of Raw. You got Punk's character pretty good on there, so goodjob on that. Oh man, here we go, a Kidd/Ziggler feud would be absolutely brilliant. Both guys can go in the ring and we finally get to see more of Kidd here hopefully. I believe he's pretty decent on the mic and he'll be sure to put on some 5-star matches with Ziggler, can't wait for this one!

This feud between Orton and Bryan is pretty interesting. Seems that you have plans for AJ to be a big part of this feud. And with this win, I think that it's obvious who's winning the WWE Title, CM Punk. But this Punk/Sheamus feud should still be going on with Sheamus turning heel. Sheamus was great as a heel but his face turn has been rather enjoyable as well.

All in all, a pretty decent episode of RAW here. Some wrong choice of words and some punctuations that were missing. Also, some awkward lines in some promos there, but you're probably still learning. You're now nearing your first PPV so I commend you on that. But after Backlash, might I suggest you do recap shows? It may benefit you instead of doing these full shows that basically are in recaps. I think you can get the messages in your promos across a lot better, but that's just my opinion for you. Will be reading the next show.

2upwxw4.png

Monday April 23rd 2012
Joe Louis Arena – Detroit, Michigan

*Burn It To The Ground*
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

Matt Striker: Welcome to Monday Night RAW! The longest running weekly television program in history. King we’re just six days away from the first pay per view of the Dylan Kelly era.

Jerry Lawler: What a night Backlash is gonna’ be, with so many top drawer matches on the show and with an expected sell out at the Allstate Arena in Chicago!

Matt Striker: Speaking of sell out crowds, look no further than here tonight in the Joe Louis Arena, and to kick us off tonight we’ve got the Intercontinental tournament final between Evan Bourne and the devil’s favourite demon Kane!

Striker is then cut off from the ring of the bell, then Justin Roberts who is in the centre of the ring starts to speak.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome Alberto Del Rio’s personal ring announcer Ricardo Rodriiiiguez!

Rodriguez then stands in the centre of the ring wearing his famous tuxedo with his hair as greasy as a chip pan.

*Realeza*​

Alberto then drives onto the side of the stage in a bright yellow Ferrari to the jeers of the Detroit crowd.

Ricardo Rodriguez: Haciendo su camino hacia el anillo, el que pronto sera el campeon’ Intercontinental, su nombre es ALBERTOOOO DELLLLLLLLLLLLL RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Matt Striker: What an introduction for Alberto King, And I think he is out here to join us on commentary.

Jerry Lawler: Oh no, we’re now gonna’ have to learn about his destiny!

As Lawler finishes Del Rio pulls up and sits next to the commentary team, we then get the theme music of the first competitor in the match.

*Born To Fly*​

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from St Louis Missouri, weighing in at 165 lb Evan ‘Air’ Bourne!

Borune then slaps hands with the fans on the front row to a thunderous ovation, he then enters the ring and stands on the ropes in his trademark pose.

BOOM
*Veil Of Fire*​

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, standing at 7 feet tall, weighing in at 323 lb Kane!

Kane eerily walks down to the ring wearing his intimidating outer mask to a mixed crowd reaction. He then enters the ring and summons his pyro.

BOOM!

With that Kane removes his outermask and stares into the eyes of his opponent, who looks back at the ‘Big Red Machine’ with fear in his eyes.

wh1fgn.png

Evan Bourne vs. Kane

As the bell sounds Evan cautiously moves towards Kane, weary that he can strike at any time, Kane and Evan lock up which Kane dominates. He twists the arm of Evan who can be heard wincing in pain, Kane then nails Evan with a clothesline and goes for a cover.

Kickout!

Kane then quickly gets back to work and throws Evan into the turnbuckle, he then starts pummelling away at him, he then throws Evan into the ropes and hits a big boot to him as comes back. He then picks Evan up and carries him on his shoulders…Evan however fights out and lands on his feet, he then hits Kane with two kicks to the leg as he tries to build momentum. He then runs at Kane and attempts a clothesline but Kane stands still in the centre of the ring, Evan then goes for the clothesline again but once more Kane stays static, he then starts to laugh at Evan who again runs to the ropes but this time dropkicks Kane in the legs catching him by surprise and sending him to one knee. Evan then hits a kick to the side of Kane’s head making him fall onto his back, with that Evan goes for a pin hooking the outside leg.

NO Kane throws Evan off.

Bourne then tries to ground Kane quickly hitting more kicks to his legs, Bourne then runs at Kane who counters with a side slam stopping his momentum dead. Kane then gazes at the motionless Bourne before climbing through the ropes and to the top rope, he then sits perched on the top waiting for Bourne to make it to his feet. With that Kane attempts a flying clothesline but is then hit with a dropkick to the chin which leaves both men down, eventually Bourne goes for the pin draping his arm over Kane’s chest.

KICKOUT!

Kane again powers out sending Bourne to the outside, Kane then makes it to his feet and crawls under the ropes to the outside. He then picks up Bourne and whips him towards the steel steps however Bourne remarkably jumps over the steps and then uses them to hit a springboard ddt on Kane that sends them both crashing down. As the opponents lay there Alberto Del Rio begins to trash talk them from the announcers desk, the referee then begins to count out the pair.

This prompts the crowd to begin a lets go Evan chant.

They both then get to their feet as Kane gets into the ring to break the count, suddenly Matt Striker cries out from the commentary desk.

Matt Striker: Alberto what are you doing!

We then see Alberto Del Rio hit a huge enziguri to the side of Evan Bourne’s head on the outside which sends him falling back to the concrete. Del Rio then gets into the ring with Ricardo following him from behind, Del Rio then stomps on Kane while his announcer cheers with delight. Kane then starts to fight back which delights the Detroit crowd, he hits Del Rio with an uppercut and as he goes to unleash more damage Del Rio slithers under the ropes.
Kane then turns around and see Ricardo Rodriguez who looks on in disbelief as Kane then grabs him by the throat and hits a devastating Chokeslam!

We then see Justin Roberts with the microphone as he finishes conferring with the referee.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the referee has informed me that the winner of this match via disqualification is Evan Bourne!

Winner: Evan Bourne by DQ​

Matt Striker: King, Kane is furious with this decision! Del Rio has cost him the chance of becoming Intercontinental Champion this Sunday!

The camera then pans to Kane who looks on from the ring at Alberto Del Rio with his eyes full of rage. The screen fades to black as we go to commercial.

*Commercial*​

When RAW returns we see Alberto Del Rio walking backstage clutching his head, suddenly Dylan Kelly comes on screen full of rage to a mixed crowd reaction.

Dylan Kelly: What was THAT!? Huh, come on, why would you do that!?

Alberto Del Rio: Loo-

Dylan Kelly: No! shh, I gave you an automatic pass into a title match and this is what you do, well this Sunday at Backlash you will take on Evan Bourne……. And KANE! In a Triple Threat match for the Intercontinental Championship!

We then hear the crowd pop huge for the announcement made by Dylan Kelly as he walks off screen Del Rio scowls at him.

Matt Striker: Wow! What a decision King, those 3 all gunning for the Intercontinental championship this Sunday! Speaking of this Sunday we can confirm that Christian will face The Miz one on one in a new addition to the card.

Jerry Lawler: Another blockbuster decision, but never mind this Sunday, tonight we are going to see a huge main event as Sheamus will take on Wade Barrett!

Matt Striker: These two men are in possibly the biggest matches of their careers on Sunday night, they both use a brawling style and it’s sure gonna’ be a classic here tonight!

*Start Video*

Edge: John is the toughest person I’ve ever competed against.

We see John Cena hitting an Attitude Adjustment from a Ladder to Edge at Unforgiven 06.

Randy Orton: There is nobody who gives as much dedication, heart and soul into this business.

We then see Cena signing autographs and getting pictures taken with children from the Make A Wish foundation.

Big Show: It’s his life.

Cena is then shown winning titles and celebrating victories.

Shawn Michaels: A life….. turned upside down!

Then we see John Cena being pinned by The Rock at WrestleMania XXVIII

Mick Foley: Don’t be afraid John, come home!

Triple H: Come home John!

Randy Orton: Come home!

Big Show: Come back!

Edge: WE WANT CENA!

The video then closes out with the crowd chanting We Want Cena!

*End Video*

*Here To Show The World*​

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Hollywood, Florida weighing in at 213lb Dolph Ziggler!

Matt Striker: King, last week in a battle royal to see who would face Evan Bourne tonight we saw Dolph Ziggler get shockingly eliminated by Tyson Kidd. However it was when Tyson Kidd got eliminated by Kofi Kingston that Ziggler would get his revenge.

A video then shows of the attack from Dolph Ziggler which sent Tyson Kidd flying into the barricade.

Jerry Lawler: That sure was a devastating attack from Ziggler but Tyson has got a chance for some revenge right now!

Ziggler then stands in the corner awaiting Tyson’s arrival.

*Bed Of Nails*​

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Calgary, Alberta, Canada weighing in at 19-

Suddenly Roberts scatters from the ring as Tyson runs down and begins brawling with Ziggler, they trade blows whilst on the ground and continue to roll over with each man taking advantage. Tyson then rolls off into his corner as the referee signals for the bell to start the match.

21m85fd.png

Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyson Kidd

Straight from the off Kidd goes after Ziggler taking him down with a lou thez press he hammers away at Ziggler as the referee begins to count, Kidd gets off Ziggler just before the count of 5. Suddenly he grabs Ziggler’s legs for a Sharpshooter… no Ziggler wriggles away into the corner. The pair then lock up in the centre of the ring with Ziggler taking control after a sly knee to the rib cage of the Canadian, Ziggler then takes him down with a sweep of the leg. Ziggler then locks a headlock in on Tyson as the referee questions if Kidd wants to continue, Ziggler then does his trademark move by doing a headstand with the lock still applied on Kidd putting all of his weight on the neck of Tyson.

Ziggler gets onto his knees while the crowd tries to will Tyson back into the match by clapping, they do their job brilliantly as Kidd makes it to his feet and counters the headlock by hitting a back drop, he quickly hooks the leg of Ziggler.

Kickout!

Tyson quickly gets to his feet and drags Ziggler to his, he whips Ziggler into the ropes and as he comes back towards him he nails him with a dropkick he continues the offense with a series of stomps onto the chest of the show off and then hits a standing elbow. Kidd then exits to the apron and goes for a springboard elbow….NO Ziggler rolls out of the way which sends Tyson crashing to the mat, Ziggler then goes for a sneaky pin.

NO! Tyson sticks his shoulder up.

Ziggler looks up at the referee in disgust as he gathers his thoughts, he then picks up Kidd who stands groggily and hits a devastating clothesline which sends Kidd over onto his front. Ziggler then claps his hands and says that he’s done, he then lets Tyson clamber to his feet and he then kicks him In the gut and goes for the Namedropper but NO! Tyson moves his head which sends Ziggler to the mat, He then climbs to the apron and again goes for the Springboard elbow this time connecting straight to the heart of Ziggler he then hooks the inside leg.

3 NO! Ziggler puts his foot on the bottom rope.

Tyson lies motionless next to Dolph before he gets to his feet and climbs to the top rope as it looks like he will attempt a Moonsault! Suddenly Dolph jumps to the top rope and applies a Sleeper Hold to Tyson who wasn’t expecting it…. Ziggler keeps his hold applied with both men perched on the top rope. Tyson looks as though he is about to pass out but the crowd try and keep him alive with a chant… out of nowhere Tyson has an incredible feat of strength as he turns around on the top turnbuckle forcing Ziggler to release his hold… he then delivers a huge kick to Ziggler who falls from the top and onto his spine giving Tyson some time to recuperate.

Tyson goes for a splash from the top but Ziggler puts his legs up to counter…. NO WAIT A MINUTE! Tyson grabs Zigglers legs as he lands and applies the Dungeon Lock as the crowd go wild! Ziggler screams in agony as Kidd puts all of his strength into the hold… Ziggler has no choice.

TAP!

TAP!

TAP!

Winner: Tyson Kidd by submission​

Matt Striker: OH MY GOD! King, that could be the biggest win in Tyson’s career!

Kidd then exits the ring as the crowd erupts, he runs around wildly and jumps into the crowd to celebrate with the fans.

Jerry Lawler: Matt, we can all see how much it means to that young man right there… this could kickstart his singles career in the WWE.

Meanwhile in the ring, Ziggler begins to punch the mat and go crazy as he screams COME ON! The camera then pans backstage were we see Dylan Kelly opening his office door.

Dylan Kelly: I’m glad that we ironed out those problems… it’s been great doing business with you.

We then see Abraham Washington walk out behind Kelly accompanied by Darren Young and Titus O’Neill.

Abraham Washington: No, thank you Mr Kelly and I can assure you that you’ve just made a great decision in rehiring Titus and Darren!

Dylan Kelly: I’ve got no doubts on this decision, now if you’ll excuse me I’ve got some more business to take care of.

Kelly then renters his office and closes the door as AW, Titus and Young begin jumping around and hugging each other.

AW: What did I tell you huh!? What did I tell you! All World talent agency just got real serious, and we gon’ make… (Darren & Titus then join in) MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

The camera then goes back to ringside with Matt Striker and Jerry Lawler.

Jerry Lawler: Oh no! AW looks as though he’s back on RAW, and by the sounds of it he wants more talent for his agency!

Matt Striker: Well he’s just acquired two great blue chippers in Titus O’Neill and Darren Young. Speaking of teams King, this Sunday at Backlash we will crown NEW tag team champions when Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins will face the newly made team of Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara!

90dceu.png

Jerry Lawler: T&C have waited a long time for their moment and they’ll get it this Sunday!​

Matt Striker: Also this Sunday we’ll see Daniel Bryan take on the Viper Randy Orton!

53rax3.png

Jerry Lawler: This all stemmed back from February when Daniel Bryan took out Randy Orton however it took a turn for the worst a few weeks ago as Randy Orton delivered a sadistic RKO to Daniel Bryan’s girlfriend AJ! This Sunday we’ll see these two superstars leave it all in the ring!​

Matt Striker: Oh I can’t wait for this King, former rookie versus former pro Wade Barrett versus Chris Jericho.

1zd9m50.png

Jerry Lawler: Ya’ got that right Matt, these two know each other well from back on NXT however Barrett has matured since then and he will no doubt take it to Y2J this Sunday!​

Matt Striker: And King, the main event! The Celtic Warrior Sheamus taking on the hometown hero CM Punk for the vacant WWE championship!

s3nj1g.png

Jerry Lawler: What a main event! The former WWE champion CM Punk and the former World Heavyweight champion Sheamus! These two are the best in the WWE and they both intend to prove it by walking out with the gold!​

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentleman, the only place to see all this is Sunday April 29th live on pay per view from the Allstate Arena in Chicago Illinois it is WWE Backlash!

Jerry Lawler: Never mind Sunday for now as tonight are main event will be Wade Barrett taking on Sheamus! Come back to Monday Night Raw right after this.

*Commercial*

[YOUTUBE]9L_B3T_owCw[/YOUTUBE]

*Cult Of Personality*​

As RAW returns we hear the familiar music of CM Punk who comes out to a huge ovation from the Detroit crowd. He comes out and does his usual pose on the stage and shouts his famous ‘It’s clobberin time’ he walks down to the ring and grabs a microphone while the crowd chant his name.

CM Punk: I’ve got something I want to say!

The crowd pops huge as Punk sits cross legged in the ring.

CM Punk: It’s not a pipebomb so nobody needs to cut me off, it’s a fact……. The fact is this Sunday I walk out WWE Champion in my hometown Chicago Illinois, and right now I beat whoever comes out here….. and that’s because I’m the best in the world!

Punk then drops the microphone to the mat as it makes a loud fuzz.

*SOS*​

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Ghana, West Africa weighing in at 212 lb Kofi Kingston!

The crowd then pops huge as Kingston runs down to the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.

16llj5v.png

CM Punkvs. Kofi Kingston

As the bell rings both men shake hands to show a sign of respect for each other, they then lock up and exchange some great chain wrestling. Kingston then whips Punk into the turnbuckle and hits a flurry of kicks to Punk’s legs and body. He then attempts a clothesline into the turnbuckle but Punk moves out of the way and hits Kofi with a clothesline, he goes for a cover.

NO! Kingston kicks out.

Punk then drags Kofi to his feet and hits a series of chops to the chest of the Ghanaian while the crowds woo’s along with each chop. Punk then hits a snap suplex and points to the top rope, as he goes to climb the top rope Kingston gets to his feet and jumps up to the top too, he then battles with Punk at the top but he eventually takes control… he locks Punk’s arm over his head and hits a huge superplex!

As both men are down in the centre of the ring Kingston begins to crawl to the prone body of Punk, he drapes his arm over his chest as the referee counts the pinfall.

NO! Punk gets his shoulder up.

Kingston then gets to his feet and runs to the ropes and as he comes back hits a Boom Drop! With both of his legs crashing on Punk’s chest, Kingston then gets to his feet and signals for the Trouble In Paradise, as Punk gets to his feet we see AW, Titus O’Neill and Darren Young appear on stage, they begin to walk down to the ring as Kingston turns around towards them looking confused. Out of nowhere Punk hits a huge kick to the side of Kingston’s head he then picks him up and hits the G.T.S! he hooks Kingston’s leg.

3!

Winner: CM Punk by pinfall​

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner CM Punk!

Matt Striker: Punk wins! But Kingston gave it his best shot.

Jerry Lawler: Kingston may have won this match if it weren’t for AW and his cronies.. what are they doing now!?

As Lawler finishes the three men enter the ring as Kofi gets to his feet, AW begins to speak.

AW: Kofi, I’m sorry man, we didn’t mean to cost you your match just there. But we are out here for a reason, to offer YOU the chance to be represented by ME!

The crowd begin to boo ferociously at AW as Kingston looks around for an answer from his fans. Suddenly Kingston hits AW with a big right hand, he then goes at it with O’Neill and Young. O’Neill and Young then take control and begin to beat down Kofi as AW barks orders at them, the crowd then goes crazy as R-Truth runs down the ramp to the aid of his friend Kofi, he gets in the ring and cleans house hitting everyone with left and right hands as the crowd goes wild. From the crowd we then see a huge figure climb over the barricade and enter the ring, he then picks up Kofi and throws him around like a rag doll, we then see that it is MARK HENRY! Henry then grabs R-Truth and hits a World’s Strongest Slam, he then repeats the move on Kingston leaving them both laid out. AW then picks up a microphone.

AW: Ladies and Gentleman the newest addition to All World talent agency, the world’s strongest man Mark Henry!

*Somebodies Gonna’ Get It*​

The four men in the ring all raise their hands together as we go to commercial.

*Commercial*

*Crank It Up*​

Justin Roberts: The following 8 man tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first standing at 7 feet tall, weighing in at 441lb The Big Show!

Big Show stands in the ring with a huge smile on his face awaiting his partners.

*Ancient Spirit*​

Justin Roberts: And his partners, at a combined weight of 355lb The Luchadores Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio!

The pair of masked sensations then enter the ring and pose on opposite turnbuckles, they then get down and high five their partner Big Show.

*Just Close Your Eyes*​

The Detroit crowd go into raptures as Captain Charisma walks down the ramp to his introduction from Justin Roberts.

Justin Roberts: And their partner from Toronto, Ontario, Canada weighing in at 212lb Christian!

Christian then stands in the ring alongside his partners, the crowd then start a ‘We are Peeps’ chant.

*Smoke And Mirrors*​

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, from Marietta, Georgia weighing in at 215lb Cody Rhodes!

Rhodes then stands on the outside of the ring and waits for his partners to arrive.

*In The Middle Of It Now*​

Justin Roberts: And his partners at a combined weight of 469lb T&C, Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins!

The pair then enter the ring alongside Cody Rhodes as their partner makes his entrance.

*I Came To Play*​

Justin Roberts: And their partner from Cleveland, Ohio weighing in at 220lb The Miz!

All eight men stand in the ring and debate who will start the match for their teams, they come to the decision that The Miz and Rey Mysterio start the match.

fckv7s.png

8 Man Tag Team Match
Big Show, The Luchadores & Christian vs. Cody Rhodes, Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins & The Miz

The bell sounds and the match starts with The Miz bullying Mysterio, he slaps him repeatedly on the head before taking him into his teams corner. He then tags in Cody Rhodes who has history with Mysterio, the son of the American dream takes control and hits a suplex on Mysterio he then quickly hooks his leg.

Kickout!

Rhodes then drags Mysterio to the corner and tags in Tyler Reks, Reks and Rhodes both begin to stomp on Mysterio. Reks then uses his brute strength to hit Mysterio with a Military press dropping him face first to the mat. The crowd then start to chant 619 to will Mysterio back into the match but Reks stays in control, he then makes a tag to Miz who comes in to continue the beating. Miz kicks Mysterio in the gut before hitting a DDT he then hooks Mysterio’s inside leg.

NO! Christian breaks up the pin.

After breaking up the pinfall Christian stays in the ring and attacks The Miz, he hammers away at his Backlash opponent before Curt Hawkins gets in the ring and pulls Christian up to his feet. All hell breaks loose as all the competitors end up in the ring, Hawkins sends Christian over the top rope only to be thrown over by Big Show, as Show tries to get his hands on Cody Rhodes he exits the ring and heads up the ramp, Big Show however has other ideas and he heads after Rhodes chasing him to the back.

The Miz and Rey Mysterio make it to their feet and begin to brawl, Mysterio runs from the ropes and hits a spinning DDT! He then crawls to his corner and tags in Sin Cara! As Miz gets to his feet he is met by a dropkick from Cara, he then ducks under Miz’s punch and kicks him in the leg several times. As he runs towards Miz he is met with a massive boot that almost takes his head off! Miz hooks his leg.

NO! Cara kicks out.

When both men make it to their feet Cara whips Miz to the ropes… TAG! Tyler Reks tags The Miz on the back, As Miz goes towards Cara he get dropped with a dropkick, Reks grabs Cara and hits the Killjoy! He moves Cara to the centre of the ring and hooks his leg.

3!

Winners: Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks and The Miz by pinfall.​

Matt Striker: Cara has been pinned again! Tyler Reks gets a pinfall on Sin Cara.

Reks and Hawkins reconcile on the ramp as Christian and Rey Mysterio check on Sin Cara who is down in the ring.

Jerry Lawler: What a huge win! Reks and Hawkins have got to be confident of winning gold this Sunday.

RAW then goes to commercial as Reks and Hawkins celebrate on the ramp.

*Commercial*​

As we come back on the air we see AJ walking around backstage with her neck brace on. She has a look of fear on her face as she speaks.

AJ: Daniel?..... Daniel?

The crowd then pops huge as Randy Orton appears, AJ then retreats backwards but hits the wall.

Randy Orton: AJ, what’s wrong? Don’t be afraid. What happened to you was just a wrong place, wrong time moment, but what will happen to your weasel of a boyfriend this Sunday won’t be a regret of mine. I want you to see what I do to your precious boyfriend ringside. But what we don't want is your pretty little self getting hurt again.

Orton then closes in and whispers in AJ’s ear.

Randy Orton: See you Sunday beautiful.

Orton then kisses AJ on the cheek as she whimpers. Orton walks away around the corner as AJ starts crying.

*End Of Days*​

Matt Striker: Oh boy! King, it’s time for our main event and here comes the British brute Wade Barrett!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Manchester, England weighing in at 246lb Wade Barrett!

Barrett then gets in the ring and surprisingly has a few older fans cheering him, most fans on the other hand boo him ferociously. He walks towards the rope and raises one arm in the air.

*Written In My Face*​

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Dublin, Ireland weighing in at 267lb Sheamus!

Sheamus gets into the ring and beats his chest while he shouts WWE champion!

2uhwn7q.png

Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus

As the bell sounds both men saunter to the middle of the ring and talk trash to each other, Barrett eventually throws the first punch and takes control of Sheamus. He throws him into the turnbuckle and charges at him hitting a huge splash, as he goes for another right hand Sheamus blocks it and hits Barrett with a huge axe handle. Sheamus then picks Barrett up and hits a huge powerslam. He then hooks the legs of the Mancunian.

KICKOUT

Sheamus immediately gets back on Barrett, he picks him up and whips him to the turnbuckle as he charges at Barrett he ends up flying into the turnbuckle as Barrett moves. Barrett then boots Sheamus in the side of the head which sends the Irishman to his knees, he then boots him again which sends him down to the mat. Barrett contemplates going for a pinfall but instead motions to go up top. Barrett climbs up to the top and he nails Sheamus with an elbow right to the heart.

NO! Sheamus kicks out.

Barrett then picks Sheamus up and pulls his arm through his own legs, as he goes for the pumphandle drop but Sheamus fights out and clotheslines Barrett, knocking him to the mat. Sheamus then uses the ropes to help him to his feet before beating his chest as he waits to attempt a Brogue Kick. Sheamus charges towards Barrett and hits….NO Barrett ducks out of the way, Sheamus then charges back towards Barrett but Winds Of Change! Barrett hits Winds Of Change! Barrett covers Sheamus.

NO! Sheamus kicks out!

Barrett looks down bewildered by the resilience shown from Sheamus but decides to pick up from where he left off. He brings Sheamus to his feet and hoists him up for Wasteland… Sheamus wriggles out and starts unloading on Barrett he whips him to the ropes and hits him with a back drop when he comes back to him, Sheamus then picks up Barrett and hits White Noise! He then drapes his arm over Barrett.

OH MY! Barrett kicks out.

Sheamus then climbs the top rope and waits for Barrett to get to his feet, Sheamus then flies from the top rope and hits a massive shoulder block that sends Barrett flying under the bottom rope and to the floor. As he gets to his feet he turns around to the fans and his hit with a huge right hand. It’s Y2J!

Winner: Wade Barrett by DQ​

The referee calls for the bell but Jericho continues his attack, he and Barrett brawl on the outside and Jericho hits Barrett with an enziguri and begins to take the announce table apart as Barrett is down by the timekeeper. Jericho finishes taking the table apart and goes to get Barrett but BAM! Barrett smashes Jericho with a chair shot across the skull. Blood immediately starts pouring from Jericho’s head as he is draped on the announce table.

Matt Striker: OH NO! Wade what are you doing!?

With that Barrett hits a Wasteland through the announce table to Chris Jericho! Barrett then looks at his destruction and exits through the crowd, Justin Roberts then picks up a microphone and confirms the result of the match while Sheamus looks on from the centre of the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentleman the winner of this match via disqualification Wade Barrett!

Out of nowhere CM Punk appears in the ring, he and Sheamus go at it and Punk hits a few kicks to the Irishman, He then picks him up for the G.T.S but Sheamus escapes and hits a huge axe handle. He hoists Punk up to his shoulders and nails him with White Noise! Punk is in agony on the mat as Sheamus calls for the Brogue Kick…. He charges towards Punk but he slithers under the ropes and out of the ring. Punk then smiles at Sheamus and begins to shout to him.

CM Punk: This Sunday! Chicago baby! Chicago! I become WWE Champion!

Matt Striker: Look King, look at the destruction! What’s gonna’ happen this Sunday at Backlash, will Chris Jericho even make it to Backlash!? And who will walk out WWE champion!?

The camera then shows Chris Jericho’s bloody body wrecked through the announce table and CM Punk smiling at Sheamus as we go off the air.

©TheCultOfPersonality

JAM's Review

Good match to start off the night. I see that your matches are getting more details as you go but still you continue to use the line, “and then....” You're doing fine so far but this line has to stop being so redundant in your matches, I'm pretty sure that you can come up with something else other than that line. With this match ending in DQ, it'll probably be a triple threat for the Intercontinental Title which I don't mind. And I was right. Good to see that Del Rio is being treated as a midcarder here. He definitely should've gone this route instead of going straight to the title, a mistake by the WWE for sure.

Interesting video package that you have for Cena here. Weird though that you have guys like Orton, Edge, and Big Show asking for Cena to be back. You could've done this better as I would've gone with the “Let's go Cena, Cena Sucks!” chants, that would've been a pretty good ending IMO. Hmm, maybe a heel turn for Cena here, just my thoughts.

You know I'm a fan of both Ziggler and Kidd so I'm happy that they're in a feud together. This match was better written than the first match. Although the ending seemed kind of awkward for me just trying to picture that happen. Nonetheless, the win from Kidd will surely skyrocket him higher up the card which is a good thing. It's feuds like these where we can see the future of the WWE and I gotta say that these two are two bright spots. A Bray Wyatt vignette huh? He's definitely a good character, not bad in the ring too, but we'll just have to see what you do with him.

CM Punk's promo was again kind of awkward and kind of useless here, he didn't get any point across I'm afraid. And whoa! Washington has quite the clientèle with Henry being added here. Loved his Hall of Pain gimmick so maybe he's just brought back to put over guys like Titus and Darren who are a pretty good tag team.

Orton seemed good here being all sadistic around AJ but hmm, hopefully this doesn't become a love triangle like what we have on RAW, but it's been quite entertaining to say the least.

And the main event here seemed a little rushed. You have the events going on with Barrett and Jericho then you have Punk come in and try to one-up Sheamus but it doesn't work. It's kind of a lot going on at one time but I think I get what you were trying to do here.

Overall, your format has been kind of weird here with the multiple spaces that you have going on so you might want to double check on that. There were a lot of unclean finishes here and a lot of wrestlers interrupting each other's matches. I think you could've gone a different route but I know it's pretty hard to think of new storylines especially if you're new to booking. But it was an okay episode of RAW. Hopefully we see something big coming at the PPV which I think will happen so yeah, goodluck with that!

Choxy's Review​

I really enjoyed your opening contest! You used some perfect detail there as well such as how you continued to explain what your wrestlers are doing by having the use of words such as "And then" however it happens to often. Try and use things like "Suddenly" "But he fights back! He then ...." or "He mounts a comeback and then he ..." or something like that prehaps?

That video package of John Cena is certainly screaming something at me. I think it's screaming heel turn! It smells of a heel turn anyway pretty good video. Suprised in what you put there....

The program between Dolph Ziggler and Tyson Kidd could be really intresting if done properaly. So far, I'm putting that as match of the night (Until you read the rest maybe). Congratulations with that. The Husky Harris promo didn't really add anything to the show for me but it will be intresting to see how you use him. I'm guessing like Brodus Clay or Ryback... Squash man.

I'm not going to go into detail with the CM Punk promo as I didn't get what he was trying to tell me. He just kept going on and on about alot of things and I don't know what I was being told. To Improve, try and make it more clear next time.

I'm not going to judge the Orton and AJ program yet until I've seen more of it but if it is anything like Punk-Bryan-Kane-AJ on Raw now, it should be pretty good.

No offence but what was with the main event? It sounded like 42 matches going on at once. I couldn't get into it you know. It all just seemed very out there like a battle royal. You had Punk, Jericho, Sheamus and Barrett just trying to do each other up..

Raw Rating - 5.2/10

- To Improve
- Be more clear in Promos
- Make the matches run more smoothley
- Try to expand use of words.

1zdxlk7.png

WWE BACKLASH COMPLETE MATCH CARD

90dceu.png

WWE Tag Team Championships
Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins vs. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

23mrhw5.png

Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show

21kjnde.png

Christian vs. The Miz

1zd9m50.png

Wade Barrett vs. 'Y2J' Chris Jericho

1q3drk.png

Intercontinental Championship
Triple Threat Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Evan Bourne vs. Kane

53rax3.png

Daniel Bryan w/AJ vs. Randy Orton

s3nj1g.png

WWE Championship
Sheamus vs. CM Punk

Also Confirmed:
Dylan Kelly to discuss the future of John Cena.
A new WWE pay per view pre show!

Reader Note

Predictions are welcomed for all the pay per views I write. Predicting the result correctly for a match on this pay per view will earn you 2 points. I will add up the scores and post a table after the ppv.

Awesome! I'll predict who I think! Right so the most I can get is 14 points? Here are my predictions

- Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara
- Cody Rhodes
- Christian
- Chris Jericho
- Evan Bourne
- Randy Orton
- CM Punk

workhorse Review

Hey Cult, I'll do a short review here and then give you a big review after the Backlash PPV.

*Firstly, your matches were well written and enjoyable. I just think you need to figure out the match length a little better. I thought the 8-man tag match was a little short but nonetheless, it's not a huge gripe. I liked that you started the show with a match, that's a nice change-up from having in-ring promos/interactions. But I still think you could've had more promos, or a big promo from Punk and Sheamus or something similar. It seemed the show just lacked that big in-ring event. I would normally say too many unclean finishes but heading into a PPV you want to build your matches so it probably wasn't a bad thing. Perhaps just try and change it up a bit in the future. I love the stable that AW is building. PTP and now Henry, they could cause some serious damage! One thing though, I hope you continue to book Henry as a guy who does it himself, and that he only joined AWP for the money/henchman. I can't really see him being involved as a team sort of guy. Randy's character is definitely changed haha. I enjoyed his smug heel character back in like 05-07ish so if you're going along that path, that's refreshing. Finally, Backlash. Card looks great! Really strong card and I can't wait to see who wins the Barrett/Jericho, Orton/Bryan and Sheamus/Punk matches.

*Overall, still some stuff to sharpen up on. The show lacked a signifcant promo or segment, which would've been a good way to build a match at Backlash without having an actual match on RAW. Regardless of that, you got all your guys involved and built the PPV nicely. Can't wait to read Backlash and I hope you keep improving along the way.

Good Luck
WH

1zdxlk7.png

90dceu.png

23mrhw5.png

Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show

21kjnde.png

Christian vs. The Miz

1zd9m50.png

1q3drk.png

Triple Threat Match

53rax3.png

s3nj1g.png

WWE Championship
Sheamus vs. CM Punk

1zdxlk7.png

90dceu.png

23mrhw5.png

Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show

21kjnde.png

Christian vs. The Miz

1zd9m50.png

1q3drk.png

Triple Threat Match

53rax3.png

s3nj1g.png

WWE Championship
Sheamus vs. CM Punk

1zdxlk7.png

Sunday April 29th 2012 | Allstate Arena, Chicago, Illinois

*PREVIEW*

THE FINAL CHAPTER?
53rax3.png

This Sunday Daniel Bryan will face Randy Orton one on one. These two superstars have some serious bad blood between them and things escalated even further a few weeks ago when The Viper delivered a devastating RKO to Bryan's girlfriend. These two will face off in a brutal match up live on pay per view.

ROOKIE vs. PRO
1zd9m50.png

These two have a long history with one another, Jericho was Wade Barrett's NXT pro back in 2010 and since then Barrett has gone from strength to strength. He has led the Nexus and The Corre with an iron fist and is a former Intercontinental Champion. His opponent Chris Jericho has had a storied career and has been enticed to stay by his former rookie. These two over the last few weeks have traded words but Wade made a big impact last Monday on RAW by sending Jericho through the announce table. What will happen when these two collide?

THE BIG PRIZE
s3nj1g.png

C.M Punk will return to his hometown on Sunday looking to become WWE champion once again. He will face stern opposition from Sheamus who has his eyes on the prize. Surely Punk has the advantage being on home soil but we all know Sheamus is more than capable of defeating anyone in the WWE. Who will walk out WWE Champion this Sunday?

ALSO CONFIRMED FOR BACKLASH
WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
The Heat Seekers vs. The Luchadores

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Plus much more!

THIS SUNDAY AT WWE BACKLASH LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW!

1zdxlk7.png

Sunday April 29th, 2012 | Allstate Arena, Chicago, Illinois | Att: 14,817

WWE BACKLASH PRE-SHOW

The show opens with the camera panning all over the Allstate Arena, we see many smiles from the Chicago crowd. We are now introduced to the pre-show.

Scott Stanford: Hello and welcome to the WWE Backlash pre-show! I’m Scott Stanford alongside Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews: Hey Scott, tonight on the pre-show we’ve got two great match ups, before the pay per view starts in about 30 minutes we will see Zack Ryder take on Damien Sandow and the in-ring return of Mark Henry as he takes on R-Truth!

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

*Radio*

Zack Ryder comes out to a huge pop from the Chicago crowd, he fist pumps on his way down to the ring while Tony Chimel introduces him.

Tony Chimel:Introducing first from Long Island, New York weighing in at 214 pounds Zack Ryder!

Ryder enters the ring before shouing ‘Woo Woo You Know It’ the theme of his opponent then hits.

*Aleluya De El Mesias*

Sandow means business; he throws his robe off on the stage and begins a power walk down to the ring.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent from Palo Alto, California weighing in at 247 pounds Damien Sandow!

Zack Ryder vs. Damien Sandow

The match gets underway with both men brawling; Ryder gets the better of Sandow before dropping him with a huge right hand. Sandow quickly rolls out of the ring to compose himself before he renters the match up. Ryder goes for a wild punch but Sandow ducks out of the way he grabs Ryder from behind locking his hands and hits a German suplex making a cover.

Kickout!

Sandow brings Ryder to his feet and whips him into the turnbuckle, Sandow charges at Ryder but he moves out of the way leaving Sandow to crash into the turnbuckle and he falls into a seated position. Ryder recuperates and fist pumps with the crowd before hitting the Broski Boot connecting sweetly with Sandow’s jaw. Ryder brings him back into the centre of the ring and makes a cover.

Sandow kicks out!

Ryder is waiting for Sandow to get to his feet, he is ready to charge and hit the Rough Ryder! Sandow is up and Ryder leaps through the air…NO! Sandow moved, he grabs Ryder and viciously knees him several times to face. With Ryder vulnerable Sandow crosses his arms over and hits The Illumination! He makes a cover.

3! Sandow beats Ryder.

Winner: Damien Sandow via pinfall.

After the bell rings Sandow doesn’t let up, he viciously punches Zack in the head as the official tries to stop him. Suddenly from the back Brodus Clay runs out to the aid of his friend, Sandow quickly scatters from the ring while Clay begins to check on his friend. Sandow backs away towards the ramp slowly with a smile on his face.

Josh Matthews: Well Damien Sandow is victorious here on the Backlash pre-show. He outsmarted his foe Zack Ryder but may have found a new one in Brodus Clay.

Scott Stanford: You got that right Josh, and tonight at Backlash we’ll see many foes go at it live on pay per view!

We then cut out to a commercial video for Backlash.

*Commercial*

*What’s Up?*

When we come back we are already in the ring for our pre-show main event, Kofi Kingston is speaking to his partner in the ring before we are interrupted by a familiar voice.

AW: Ladies and Gentleman let me introduce to you! The three current members of All World talent agency, The Prime Time Players Titus O’Neill and Darren Young and the man who will demolish R-Truth in the ring right now. The World’s Strongest Man Mark Henry.

*Somebodies Gonna’ Get It*

Henry walks out from behind the curtain closely followed by O’Neil and Young, he grabs the microphone from AW.

Mark Henry: Y’all listen up and listen good, I haven’t joined All World to make friends I’ve joined All World to make money and to get back on top, the aim is to enter more people into the Hall Of Pain! And I’ma start right now.

Henry then walks down to the ring with menace closely followed by his stable mates, Suddenly Kofi charges from the ring to the outside and goes straight for Henry; he is however swatted away like a fly into the steel steps. Henry enters the ring and the match is now underway.

R-Truth vs. Mark Henry

Truth charges with pace at Mark but he is met with a massive headbutt to the chest, Henry throws him into the turnbuckle before running into him flattening Truth like a pancake. Truth slowly flops onto the floor and Henry climbs to the 2nd rope…Splash! Henry crushes Truth into the floor and makes a cover.

3! Wait, Henry exits the pinfall wanting to inflict more damage.

Henry quickly brings Truth to his feet and picks him up…WSM! World’s Strongest Slam! Henry makes a cover.

3!

Winner: Mark Henry via pinfall.

Josh Matthews: What destruction from Henry, who is gonna’ stop him?

Scott Stanford: You’re right there Josh, I don’t know who will stop him! Join us on pay per view for Backlash in just under two minutes.

All four men pose in the ring as the pre-show goes off the air.

*End Show*

(c)TheCultOfPersonality

(Credit to JAM for graphics)

1zdxlk7.png

Sunday April 29th, 2012 | Allstate Arena, Chicago, Illinois | Att: 14,817

*Start Video*

Narrator: A new era…

Dylan Kelly is shown walking down to the ring.

Narrator: That ends that of an old one…

Vince McMahon’s farewell is then shown.

Narrator: Titles relinquished…

The WWE, Intercontinental and Tag Team championships are flashed on screen.

Narrator: Titles destroyed…

Again the World Heavyweight, United States and Diva’s titles are shown all of which are now defunct.

Narrator: Tonight eras collide…

Wade Barrett is shown standing over Chris Jericho’s mangled body.

Narrator: Champions will be crowned…

A split screen is shown of Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins and Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara. Also Kane, Alberto Del Rio and Evan Bourne are shown.

Narrator: A giant seeks vengeance…

Big Show is shown looking at Cody Rhodes with the aggression showing on his face.

Narrator: A veteran teaches his craft…

Christian delivers a hard hitting Killswitch to The Miz.

Narrator: The Viper hunts its prey…

Randy Orton coldly stares at Daniel Bryan and AJ.

Narrator: And a hero returns home, looking for gold…

CM Punk is perched on the top rope as the crowd chant his name.

Narrator: Tonight and only tonight the new era witnesses BACKLASH!

*End Video*

PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

The show opens with the camera panning across the capacity crowd who go wild. We cross over then to Matt Striker and Jerry Lawler.

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to WWE Backlash live from the Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois. I’m Matt Striker and alongside me is WWE hall of famer Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler! King what a night we’ve got here in the first pay per view of the Dylan Kelly era.

Jerry Lawler: Oh ya’ got that right Matt, I can’t wait to get this show on the road and here we go to Justin Roberts in the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

The crowd pops huge as a graphic appears on screen signifying what titles are up for grabs.

*In The Middle Of It Now*

Hawkins and Reks appear on stage to some heat from the crowd however some cheers are audible from the older demographic in the crowd. The pair walk down the ramp to the voice of Justin Roberts.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first at a combined weight of 469 pounds, the team of Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins, The Heat Seekers!

*Ancient Spirit*

The Chicago crowd pops huge as the masked pair run out onto the stage, they both point to the ring and run down sliding under the ropes as Justin Roberts introduces them.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents at a combined weight of 355 pounds, Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara, The Luchadores!

Mysterio and Cara both look on at their opponents in the opposite corner of the ring. Referee Charles Robinson then enters the ring and holds up the gold as the crowd begin to cheer again.

90dceu.png

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
The Heat Seekers vs. The Luchadores

The bell sounds, which sends the crowd into frenzy as Curt Hawkins and Rey Mysterio lock up in the centre of the ring. Hawkins quickly overpowers the master of the 619 and laughs at him as he is down on his knees, Mysterio wastes little time and surprises Hawkins by hitting a vicious kick to the leg that sends him screaming in agony. Mysterio then whips Hawkins to the ropes and leapfrogs him as he rebounds towards him; he then jumps into the air and hits Hawkins with a hurricanrana that sends him flying out of the ring and to the floor. Hawkins then pounds at the apron in frustration as his partner comes out to calm him down; the pair then begin to have a pep talk on the outside. Mysterio and Cara however catch them unaware and they both springboard over the top rope and onto their opponents leaving all four men a wreck on the outside as the crowd begin a ‘Holy Shit’ chant.

Rey Mysterio finally makes it to his feet and he rolls the body of Curt Hawkins into the ring. Mysterio wisely drags Hawkins to his team’s corner as his partner gets onto the apron after recovering from his dive. Mysterio tags in his partner who springboards over the ropes and hits a legdrop that crushes the windpipe of Curt Hawkins, he then hooks his outside leg.

NO! Curt Hawkins gets his shoulder up.

Sin Cara looks up at the referee and motions a 3 count with his fingers but to no avail as Charles Robinson turns him down. Cara then picks Hawkins up to his feet and whips him into the turnbuckle he charges at him at full speed and crashes into him with a huge clothesline. As Hawkins is out on his feet, Cara takes the opportunity to go high risk as he climbs to the top rope, he goes soaring through the air but Hawkins gingerly jumps to the floor as Cara goes face first to the mat. Hawkins then uses the ropes to help him to his feet and he drags Sin Cara to the opposite corner, a place where the masked sensation doesn’t need to be. Hawkins slaps his partner on the shoulder and the impressive physique but questionable hairstyle of Tyler Reks enters the fray. He picks Sin Cara to his feet effortlessly and nails him with a clothesline near beheading him.

Reks looks down at his fallen opponent and then looks at the crowd who begin to jeer at him, he clearly doesn’t care what they think as he places his finger over his mouth motioning them to be silent, however this only evokes more anger from the Chicago crowd. Reks then sits on top of Cara’s prone body and begins pummelling him with punches to the head as Charles Robinson begins to count, Reks eventually stands up again as Robinson gets to the count of 4. Reks brings Cara up onto his knees but he is met with a stern punch to the ribs from Cara, Cara then tries to build momentum and runs to the ropes but is stopped in his tracks as Reks hits the rebounding Mexican with a massive boot to the face that sends him down on his back. Reks quickly goes for a cover.

Cara still has life left in him!

Reks doesn’t know how to react to the kickout from Cara; he quickly applies a strong headlock that rings Cara’s neck like a wet flannel. The crowd try to bring Sin Cara back into the match by chanting his name but Tyler Reks doesn’t let up as he applies the hold with aggression. Cara finds an escape route as he quickly escapes the hold and tries to leapfrog over Reks to make a tag; he is caught however on the shoulders of the massive superstar. Cara desperately tries to reach Mysterio as he is just a fingertip away, Unfortunately for him he is sent flying into the opposite corner as Reks goes flying with him shoulder first nearly breaking Cara’s ribs. As Reks keeps Cara in the corner his partner slaps him on the back and enters the ring. As Tyler keeps Cara in the corner with his shoulder firmly pressed against his ribs, Curt Hawkins sends his boot right into Cara’s face which allows Tyler to let him drop to the mat. Hawkins quickly moves him away from the ropes and makes a cover.

3! NO! Cara kicks out again!

Hawkins wastes little time and points to the top rope, he slowly climbs to the top and steadies himself, He points at his elbow and then flies through the air and hit-NO! Cara rolled out of the way! Hawkins is sent wriggling on the floor in pain as he clutches onto his elbow. The crowd will Sin Cara to crawl to the corner which he does slowly but surely, he’s gonna’ make the tag but Hawkins grabs his leg. Cara then stands on one leg as Curt Hawkins says ‘he’s not going anywhere’ but BAM! Sin Cara hits an enziguri to the side of Hawkins’ head which sends him onto his back. Cara continues his crawl and jumps through the air he makes the TAG!

As Curt Hawkins gets on all fours Mysterio uses him as a trampoline, he jumps off Hawkins back and hits Tyler Reks on the apron with a strong forearm to the face which sends Reks off the apron and to the outside. As Mysterio turns around he ducks under a wild swing from Curt Hawkins and dropkicks him in the back which puts him in position for the 619! With Hawkins’ facing the announcers table Mysterio runs to the ropes and- NO! Tyler Reks takes the brunt of the hit as he grabs Hawkins from the outside. Hawkins however is still sent reeling while Reks is back on the floor. Curt then slowly gets to his feet as Rey and Cara stand perched on opposite turnbuckles, as they both jump Hawkins moves out of the way which sends the two partners flying into each other! Cara rolls to the outside from the impact as Hawkins covers Mysterio! These two are the legal men!

3! They’ve done it!

Winners and new WWE Tag Team Champions: The Heat Seekers via pinfall.

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners, and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions, The Heat Seekers, Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks!

Matt Striker: What an opening contest King, these two young men have captured the dream! Curt Hawkins has just pinned a former World Champion!

Jerry Lawler: I’ve got to give it to them, they gave it their all tonight and now they’re reaping the benefits.

Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks who are both exhausted embrace right in front of the announce team as their theme sounds out around the arena. Reks then snatches the titles from the timekeeper and raises his high above his head. Sin Cara helps his partner in the ring to his feet as the crowd show their appreciation.

Matt Striker: Well those two men in the ring are a newly formed team, and a lack of communication cost them the gold here tonight.

Jerry Lawler: I’ve got to say I agree, the new champs are more experienced as a team despite how much of a storied singles career Rey Mysterio has had.

Matt Striker: We now cross backstage to Josh Matthews and his guest.

The camera then pans to the interview area, where a tv screen is positioned featuring the Backlash logo. Josh Matthews stands there with a microphone in hand and is dressed in a smart looking suit.

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time the son of the American dream, Cody Rhodes.

Cody then appears on screen wearing his very own t-shirt to a very loud amount of jeers from the Chicago crowd.

Josh Matthews: Cody, up next tonight you will take on the world’s largest athlete the Big Show. A giant who can’t wait to get his hands on you, how do you plan to combat his brute strength?

Cody Rhodes: Josh, why would I give away my match strategy on live pay per view huh? But I will answer your dumb-witted question to the best of my ability. The Big Show usually strikes fear into the man he steps in the ring with and if I’m honest I would have feared him about 15 years ago. However what is there to fear now, a man who has been beaten by a fat, hideous sumo wrestler and what... a light-heavyweight boxer.

The crowd cheer at the mention of the boxer in question, as Cody continues.

Cody Rhodes: If anything Josh, Big Show should fear me one of the longest reigning Intercontinental champions of all time. I’ll show all of the people watching here tonight that Big Show is nothing!

Rhodes then walks off screen to the jeers of the crowd, we go back to ringside with Justin Roberts.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

*Smoke And Mirrors*

Justin Roberts: Introducing first from Marietta, Georgia weighing in at 215 pounds Cody Rhodes!

Matt Striker: King, Cody has got his head in the game. He’s ready for Big Show right here tonight.

Rhodes then slides under the ropes and into the squared circle. He crouches down in the corner of the ring, a pose which is all too familiar with his half Brother Goldust.

*Crank It Up*

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, standing at 7 feet tall, weighing in at 441 pounds the world’s largest athlete The Big Show!

Show walks out onto the stage to a mild reaction from the crowd; he walks down the ramp and places his beanie hat on the head of a young boy in the front row. He then eyes up Cody in the ring as he climbs over the top rope. Referee Mike Chioda stands in the centre of the ring and signals for the bell.

23mrhw5.png

Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show

As the bell sounds Cody springs up into a standing position, he slowly wanders towards Big Show who still hasn’t moved an inch. As Cody attempts to lock up with the giant he is immediately sent flying to the mat from a massive push. Cody hits the mat in frustration and suddenly jumps towards Big Show attempting a crossbody, his foolishness is for all to see as Big Show easily catches him he swings him onto his shoulders and hits a powerslam near crushing Rhodes. Show then stands on top of Rhodes and walks over him…literally.

While Rhodes lies near crippled on the floor, Big Show plays up to the crowd, he slaps his own chest repeatedly as the crowd pop. Show then brings Cody up to a standing position and throws him into the turnbuckle, Show charges towards Rhodes like a train and crushes him in the corner. While Rhodes is dazed Big Show opens up his hand and smacks Rhodes on the chest. The crowd love the punishment Cody is receiving and they beg for more. Show obliges and hits Cody again with his bear like paw; this one sends Cody falling face first to the mat. Big Show turns Rhodes over to his back and hooks his leg.

NO! Rhodes kicks out!

Show wastes little time and he gets up to his feet, he removes both of his arm straps on his attire and motions for the WMD! As Show clinches his fist Cody gets to his feet. Show swings for Cody’s jaw but he’s stopped in his tracks as Cody hits a smart dropkick to the giant’s knees. Show drops onto his knees as Cody senses opportunity; Cody quickly raps his arm around the head of Big Show and hits a DDT. Cody quickly leaps onto Show as Chioda begins to count.

Show powers out!

Cody doesn’t know what to do next as he gazes around at the capacity crowd; he looks to the turnbuckle and decides that it is his destination. Cody climbs up very gingerly as he is still feeling the effects of the match, he waits on the top as Big Show gets to his feet. Cody goes for a crossbody…NO! Show catches him and hits a fall-away slam that sends Cody’s bones tingling as he flies to the mat. Cody eventually rolls to the corner as Show stands in the one opposite. Cody kneels with his head facing the turnbuckle and he removes the pad! Rhodes removes the pad from the 2nd turnbuckle! Rhodes then turns around with his back to the turnbuckle as Big Show readies himself. Show charges at Rhodes attempting a shoulder block into the turnbuckle, NO! Rhodes moves and Big Show hits the exposed turnbuckle face first! Show remains on his knees as Rhodes lies by the ropes. Rhodes gets to his feet and springboards from the ropes…Disaster Kick! Disaster Kick to the face of Show. Show lays motionless in the ring as Cody hooks his leg, barely having the strength to lift it.

3! Rhodes pins The Giant!

Winner: Cody Rhodes via pinfall.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Cody Rhodes!

Cody gets to his feet and looks down at the fallen giant… the man he has just beaten! Mike Chioda raises his hand as a replay is shown of how the match ended.

Matt Striker: Rhodes steals one! He sees off the threat of Big Show right here in Chicago!

Jerry Lawler: Matt, Cody has shown me tonight something I thought he didn’t possess…guts! It took a lot out of him but he’s walking out of here victorious.

Matt Striker: Up next here tonight we’ll see another chapter wrote in the saga between Daniel Bryan and ‘The Viper’ Randy Orton. This all started back in February.

A video then appears on screen highlighting the feud between these two. We are shown when Daniel Bryan took out Randy Orton back in February, and the devastating RKO that Randy hit on AJ. The video also highlights AJ as the pawn between the 2 as Orton is becoming more and more psychotic. We go back to ringside where the Chicago crowd are all chanting YES! YES! YES!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

*Flight Of The Valkyries*

The Chicago crowd erupt as Daniel Bryan saunters onto the stage; he has a firm grip on the hand of his girlfriend AJ, who is still sporting her neck brace. Bryan ditches the usual YES! Chants but the crowd continue it for him.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first accompanied by AJ from Aberdeen, Washington weighing in at 210 pounds, Daniel Bryan!

AJ then stands in the corner behind Bryan; her timid face can barely be seen by the camera as Bryan shields her away.

*Voices*

Again the Allstate Arena erupts as ‘The Viper’ walks out onto the stage. Orton stares coldly down to the ring as Justin Roberts begins to speak.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 235 pounds Randy Orton!

Orton slithers under the bottom rope and into the ring; he stares across at AJ who exits the ring. Orton then gazes in the eyes of his opponent surveying the task in front of him.

53rax3.png

Straight from the off Randy slides out of the ring and stares at AJ, Orton then blows a kiss to the innocent victim as Daniel Bryan looks on confused. Orton then gets back in the ring but is met by a stomp from Daniel Bryan who is clearly enraged. Bryan picks Orton up to his feet but is met with a right hand; Orton whips Bryan into the ropes and nails a backdrop that sends Bryan high into the air and crashing to the mat. Orton then places his foot on Bryan’s head and stomps on him with aggression, Orton runs to the ropes and hits a knee drop that gets Bryan right on the bridge of the nose. Orton makes the cover.

Kickout!

Randy gets back on the offense and he begins to stomp even more viciously on Bryan’s limbs. Orton then drags Bryan to his feet but is met with a thumb to the eye, the Washington native then strikes Randy with a kick to the leg, his flurry of kicks continue as he begins to chant YES! The crowd all join in with the chants as Bryan finishes with one big kick to the side of Orton’s head near knocking him unconscious. Bryan then turns to his girlfriend AJ to check on her, he continues his onslaught by picking Randy up to his feet and whipping him into the turnbuckle. We hear Randy groan as his back slams against the pads and Bryan lifts him into a seated position at the top, Bryan then climbs up to the top along with Orton and gets in position for a superplex…NO! Right hand from Orton who shows some resilience, He begins to trade punches with Bryan as the crowd reacts to each blow. Orton swings wildly and Bryan ducks he locks his hands and Belly to Belly suplex! Belly to Belly from the top rope!

The two men both lay a wreck in the middle of the ring as the crowd goes wild; AJ still hasn’t moved an inch on the outside, a look of fear still written in her face. Bryan is the first to move on the mat and he crawls over to Randy and drapes his arm over ‘The Viper’.

NO! Orton gets his shoulder up.

Daniel tries to plead his case for a 3 count to the referee however he’s having none of it. Daniel then gets a hold of Randy’s leg and applies a heel lock, Orton is in the centre of the ring and he has nowhere to go! He tries to crawl to the bottom rope but Bryan won’t budge, He’s moving! Orton is moving towards the ropes… He’s almost there, NO! AJ pulls the ropes away from Orton on the outside, AJ helps out her boyfriend before returning back to her spot by the timekeeper. Orton again is nearly there. He’s got it! Orton grabs the ropes and Bryan releases the hold, as soon as Bryan releases Orton clutches onto his foot and begins breathing deeply. Orton awkwardly scrambles into the corner as Bryan has a huge grin on his face; Bryan then struts over to Orton and picks him up to his fee-RKO! RKO! Randy hits an RKO out of nowhere, Bryan is out. Randy then turns Bryan onto his back and hooks the outside leg.

AJ! SHE PULLS ORTON OUT OF THE RING!

AJ has wronged Orton again, she uses all of her strength and pulls Randy to the outside of the ring and he hits the floor. AJ then backs away from the situation as the referee screams at her; Suddenly Randy makes it up to his feet with the aid of the barricade, and gazes at AJ who begins to back up from Orton. He continues to slowly walk towards her as the smile on his face broadens with each step he takes as he gets to AJ he grabs a thick bunch of her hair as the Chicago crowd roars with joy. Bryan! Bryan saves his girlfriend once again as he delivers a swift kick to Orton’s thigh, he then throws the ‘Apex Predator’ into the ring while he shouts at AJ, ‘STAY AWAY!’ Bryan then gets onto the apron and looks back to see if AJ has followed his orders, she has but unfortunately for him Orton is up and he volleys Bryan in the face with a huge kick. Orton then grips Bryan’s neck and pulls his body in, his legs balanced on the ropes…DDT! Bryan hits the canvas with authority.

Orton senses the end is near and he begins to pound the mat, lurking behind Bryan who tries to struggle to his feet. RK-NO! Bryan counters into the YES LOCK! He’s got it locked in; centre of the ring nowhere to go for Randy. He’s fading as Bryan begins to shout YES! He has got it on tight, Orton brings his hand up in the air…will he tap? He puts his hand on the mat and pushes countering the Yes Lock into a pin!

NO! Bryan wriggles out!

Both men quickly get to their feet and Bryan charges at Orton attempting a clothesline Orton ducks and BAM! He hits an Inverted headlock backbreaker that sends shivers down Bryan’s spine. Bryan is motionless and Orton wants the RKO, he smacks the mat again as he waits for Bryan to get to his feet, Bryan gets on all fours as a look of realisation hits Orton’s face. He stands up and goes to the corner…PUNT! Orton is gonna’ kick Bryan’s head off, as Orton readies himself he is stopped as AJ jumps onto the apron he turns around and gazes into her eyes. She grabs Orton and begins to kiss him! She then lets out a smile at Orton and drops from the apron, Orton goes to follow her but Bryan rushes behind him…ROLLUP!

3! Bryan wins.

Winner: Daniel Bryan via pinfall

Bryan scrambles to the outside and reconciles with AJ, they both let out a smile at Orton before Bryan removes AJ’s neck brace.

Matt Striker: Look King, there’s nothing wrong with her! She was faking it the whole time.

Before Lawler speaks Justin Roberts tries to talk over the theme music of Bryan and all of the jeers heard around the arena.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner…Daniel Bryan!

Bryan and AJ then walk around the ring and to the stage as Randy looks at them in disgust; the couple then proceed to make out with each other as the crowd go ballistic at them. Never the less several YES! Chants can be heard through the Allstate Arena.

Matt Striker: I can’t believe the lengths AJ has gone to so her boyfriend could win this match. If Orton wasn’t a psycho already he would be after what has just happened to him.

Jerry Lawler: The way I look at it Matt is that Orton tried to play mind games with AJ and on the night he is the one who has been pla-

Matt Striker: Sorry to interrupt you King, we’ve just received word that Dylan Kelly is backstage with some breaking news.

The camera then crosses backstage to Dylan Kelly who gets booed out of the building by the Chicago fans, Kelly then begins to speak.

Dylan Kelly: Hello WWE fans.

The crowd begin to boo wildly again as Kelly readjusts his jacket.

Dylan Kelly: I hope your all enjoying tonight’s festivities, I know I certainly am. Despite the fact I will be out there in the ring a little later tonight I have some news to share now, tomorrow tonight on Raw we will see the beginnings of an 8 diva tournament to crown the new Women’s champion.

The crowd lets out a pop for Kelly’s announcement as we cut to a video.

*Start Video*

The video begins in a dark field where in the distance a swing is moving on its own.

Narrator: Who is the judge? Of what is real and what isn’t.

The swing then disappears as the voice continues.

Narrator: On this day, judgement will be given.

Wade Barrett is shown with his hand raised in victory.

Narrator: Careers will be ended.

Rey Mysterio is shown clutching his knee in agony.

Narrator: On this day…Judgement Day!

The video ends as the Judgement Day poster flashes on screen.

1zdpy0j.png

*End Video*

1zdxlk7.png

(Continued...)​

Jerry Lawler: Oh boy! That was some great news about the divas!

Matt Striker: Calm down there King, we’ll see the diva’s tomorrow night but up next two men, a former rookie and former pro collide in what is going to be a brutal battle.

We then cut to a video on screen which highlights the animosity between these two superstars. The video goes back to the first series of NXT where Jericho and Barrett got along, it then shows Barrett’s brutal attack on Jericho and the words spoke from each man on the highlight reel. The video ends by showing Barrett hitting a bone crunching Wasteland to Jericho through the announce table as his words echo in the background…I’ll always be better than you.

*End Of Days*

The Chicago crowd let out the loudest boo of the night as Wade Barrett waltzes out onto the stage he then flings off his black jacket draped over him. Justin Roberts then introduces the British Brute.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first from Manchester, England weighing in at 246 pounds Wade Barrett!

Barrett slowly climbs up the ring steps and enters the ring; he stands on the top rope and raises one hand high in the air with a smug smile gleaming across his face.

*Lights Out*

The Chicago crowd nearly blow the roof of the building as the lights go out in the arena. The sparkling jacket of Y2J then appears in the distance with his arms held out wide.

*Break The Walls Down*

As the lights come on Chris Jericho turns around to the crowd who are sent into ecstasy, he walks along to each side of the stage and plays to the fans as Justin Roberts begins his introduction.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing in at 226 pounds Y2J…Chris Jericho!

Jericho then climbs onto the apron and stares out his opponent who is standing in the centre of the ring. Jericho then faces the inside of the ring and does his trademark pose on the apron before spinning around and facing the crowd once again. He then enters the ring and hands his jacket to the referee; meanwhile the crowd begin a massive ‘Y2J’ chant.

1zd9m50.png

Wade Barrett vs. ‘Y2J’ Chris Jericho

The bell sounds and we’re underway in this highly anticipated bout. Jericho goes straight at Barrett throwing punches at the Brit’s face; his strategy however is weak as Barrett the former bare knuckle fighter picks of Jericho with a sweet punch to the jaw. He then whips Jericho into the turnbuckle with real venom and charges at him, hitting a huge clothesline Barrett then begins to stomp at Jericho who falls into a seated position at the bottom of the turnbuckle. Barrett forces his massive boot into the face of Jericho as the referee begins to count 1..2..3..4 Barrett releases his foot off of Jericho’s throat. Wade then begins to taunt Jericho by slapping him on the head several times he then picks Jericho up to his feet and barges into him with his shoulder, As Jericho bounces back from the ropes Wade attempts a right hand but Jericho ducks and catches Barrett with a schoolboy.

Barrett powers out!

Barrett’s smug look almost turns to anger after he was caught out by Y2J but his blushes are spared here, Jericho then tries to get going in this match as both men lock up in the centre of the ring. Jericho ducks underneath Barrett’s arm and tries to hit a German suplex on Wade but he can’t get Barrett off the floor, Barrett then aggressively takes control of Jericho by locking his head with his muscular arms. Barrett then twists Jericho back to front and hits an STO forcing Jericho to cry out in pain. Barrett seizes the opportunity of Jericho being down and he heads for the top rope, He readies himself for a big dive as Jericho is struggling to his feet as he stands up he pushes the referee into the ropes which forces Barrett to fall onto the turnbuckle injuring him. Jericho then jumps off the ropes and hits Barrett with a dropkick which sends him crashing to the concrete floor.

Jericho uses this time to recuperate in the ring as the referee warns him for his actions from a few moments ago. Jericho then notices Wade get to his feet on the outside and he is leaning on the apron for support, Jericho sprints from the other side of the ring and attempts a baseball slide but Barrett was expecting it he pulls the apron towards him thus trapping Jericho and he then smashes him in the face with a big boot. Barrett picks up the lifeless body of Jericho and rolls him into the ring; he then follows him in and goes for a pin.

NO! Y2J is still alive.

Barrett can’t believe what he is seeing and neither can the capacity crowd here in Chicago, everyone thought it was over. He looks down at Jericho who is still flat out on his back and then smacks the mat trying to grab Jericho’s attention. He has done that brilliantly as Jericho uses the ropes to help him to his feet, however he is met with a right hook from Barrett nearly sending back to the floor but the ropes keep him in a vertical base. Barrett then picks Jericho up onto his shoulders for Wasteland but is met with some rigid elbows from Jericho as he tries to wriggle out, which he eventually does Jericho then strikes Barrett with a right hand as he turns towards him and then a beautifully executed dropkick to his chin. Jericho quickly climbs to the top rope and gets set for a crossbody. Jericho soars through the air…NO! Barrett catches Jericho and brings him onto his shoulders Wasteland! Barrett hits it and goes for a cover.

Shoulder up! Jericho gets his shoulder up!

Barrett then stands up and is furious with the referee; he points his finger in the referees face before leaning back and striking him in the face near knocking his head off. Barrett then exits the ring and begins to gander under the apron…he picks up a steel chair! Barrett with some evil intentions slides under the bottom rope and back into the ring with the steel chair firmly in his grasp, Jericho makes it to his feet and Barrett swings the chair wildly at Jericho’s head but he ducks under it. CODEBREAKER! Jericho nails Barrett with a Codebreaker! Jericho crawls onto Barrett for the cover as the crowd counts to 3, but the referee is down and there isn’t another one in sight. Jericho reluctantly exits the cover and wanders over to the downed referee, he tries tugging on shirt to awaken him but his luck isn’t with him tonight as the referee is still down. Jericho then brings Wade up to his knees and punches him in the head with several hard shots LOW BLOW! Wade with a low blow to Y2J.

Just after Barrett’s deliberate breaking of the rules the referee begins to move on the floor, Wade then motions for another Wasteland while his opponent is rolling around on the mat. Jericho works through the pain barrier and just about gets to his feet but he is spun around by Wade and picked up onto his shoulders…WA-NO! Jericho gets out of it and sweeps Barrett by his legs, Walls Of Jericho…It’s in he’s got it locked in and the referee is up. Barrett is screaming in agony and the crowd love it. He crawls towards the bottom rope and is almost there, UH-OH! Jericho pulls him back into the centre of the ring and switches from a Walls Of Jericho to a Liontamer! Jericho pushes his knee right into the head of Barrett who has no choice.

TAP!

TAP!

TAP!

Winner: Chris Jericho via submission.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner Y2J Chris Jericho!

The Chicago crowd bask in Jericho’s glory while the referee raises his hand in victory; Barrett is still down in the ring clutching the back of his head. Jericho then climbs to the top rope and raises his arms aloft as we see replays from the match.

Matt Striker: What a brutal contest we’ve just witnessed, Chris Jericho sees off the threat of Wade Barrett by making him submit.

Jerry Lawler: Oh you got that right Matt, Barrett gave a good account of himself and was extremely close to taking the victory.

Matt Striker: Well up next tonight we have our 2nd title match of this evening, it will be a triple threat match for the Intercontinental championship featuring Alberto Del Rio, Evan Bourne and Kane.

Justin Roberts: The following Triple Threat contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Intercontinental championship! However please welcome at this time Alberto Del Rio’s personal ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez!

Rodriguez then stands proudly in the middle of the ring wearing his tuxedo, the crowd seem to give him a good reaction, with a few Ricardo chants scattered around the arena.

*Realeza*

Alberto Del Rio then drives into the arena in a classic Cobra 1965, he exits the car and begins to slap his chest while the fans boo, Rodriguez then introduces him in his extremely distinct tone.

Ricardo Rodriguez: Senoritas y senores, Me hace el honor a si mismos el honor de haberme ayudado a introducer el pronto a ser el campeon Intercontinental Albertoooooooooooooooo Dellllllllllll Riooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Del Rio then poses on the ramp as his gold pyro falls from behind him. He enters the ring as a small portion of the crowd begins to chant Si Si Si.

*Born To Win*

Evan Bourne comes bursting out onto the stage full of enthusiasm to a big ovation from the fans. Justin Roberts then begins his ring introduction.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring from St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 165 pounds Evan ‘Air’ Bourne!

Bourne then runs down to the apron and jumps over the top rope and into the ring, Alberto Del Rio begins to talk trash to Bourne and they both square up in the centre of the ring. The tension is building…

BOOM

Everyone in the arena jumps with fright, Del Rio quickly scatters from the ring as Bourne turns to the stage looking uncomfortable. The lights are out and red smoke appears.

*Veil Of Fire*

An intimidating figure then appears in the smoke, it is of course the devil’s favourite demon Kane. Kane slowly walks down to the ring whilst wearing his black outer mask. Kane stands on the apron and climbs over the top rope as he saunters to the centre of the ring. He raises both of his arm- Del Rio! He runs into the ring and clobbers Kane from behind with all of his might, he then hits Kane with an enziguri that sends him out of the ring, the referee calls for the start of this match as Del Rio turns around to Evan Bourne in the ring.

1q3drk.png

Triple Threat Match

Bourne and Del Rio begin to brawl as this match gets underway; the pair begins throwing wild punches at each other while Kane is down on the outside. Del Rio eventually takes control and hits Bourne with a knee to the mid-section winding him, ADR picks Evan up and hits a backbreaker to the St. Louis native. He hooks his leg.

Easy! Bourne kicks out.

Del Rio then drags Bourne to his feet and whips him to the ropes; Kane then from outside the ring grabs Evan’s legs and pulls him to the outside he hits him with a massive uppercut and throws him back into the ring. Kane follows him into the ruckus where Del Rio begins to stomp on the prone body of Bourne; he quickly tries to escape the wrath of Kane who he attacked before the match but he is unsuccessful in his escape because he is dragged back by the big red monster. Kane begins his ruthless assault by punching Del Rio with some fierce jabs and taking him into the corner he continues with an uppercut right to the jaw.

Kane viciously brings Evan Bourne to his feet and whips him into ADR in the corner; he charges at them both and brings all of his weight crashing into them. As both rebound towards him he attempts a double clothesline but both men duck and try to take down the monster, they both hit him with a double dropkick to the back which doesn’t move him very far. Kane however turns into an onslaught from both men; they kick him in the gut and attempt a double suplex…they do it! Kane comes crashing to the mat as Del Rio is the first to make a cover.

Bourne pulls Del Rio off and attempts a cover of his own on Kane.

Del Rio returns the favour and pulls Bourne from Kane and hooks Kane’s leg.

2, Bourne jumps onto Del Rio both men are on top of Kane!

OH MY GOD! What strength from Kane as he powers out of the pin throwing both men into the air.

Kane then gets up to his feet and is on the hunt, he grabs Alberto Del Rio by the throat as Evan Bourne jumps to the top rope and begins his descent. Bourne nails Kane with a missile dropkick sending the big man to the floor. Del Rio then swings for Bourne but he is agile and ducks underneath the swing, he whips Del Rio’s back leg with a swift kick sending the Mexican aristocrat to one knee continuing his attack he hits Del Rio with a kick to the head dazing him and sending him to the mat. Bourne looks up top and wants to hit airbourne however Del Rio gets to his feet, he runs at the ropes which send Bourne falling on the top rope. As Del Rio turns away smiling he doesn’t realise Kane is on the top of the opposite turnbuckle, Del Rio is nailed with a huge diving clothesline from Kane who also injured himself by going high risk. Bourne is back up and ready but look how far away Alberto is! He hits it! What a spectacular move from Bourne, he then hooks his leg…this is over!

3! NO! Kane broke up the pin.

Where did that come from? Kane sprung to life much to the arenas surprise. Kane wanders over to Bourne who is getting to his feet and grips tightly on his arm; suddenly Bourne rises high in the air and delivers a knee to Kane’s chin startling the monster. Bourne dropkicks Kane in the leg and then hits a DDT to the monster. Bourne is going up top again! He climbs step by step up to the turnbuckle but his progress is halted by Ricardo Rodriguez on the outside. Rodriguez grabs onto Bourne’s leg refusing to let go, meanwhile in the ring both Kane and Alberto Del Rio are up to their feet. Kane grabs Del Rio by the throat whilst Bourne shakes off Ricardo sending him crashing to the outside. Bourne leaps from the top…Kane’s got him! Kane has both men by the throat, Double Chokeslam! NO! Del Rio escapes although Bourne crashes down hard on the mat. Del Rio then throws Kane through the middle ropes and goes for a pinfall on Bourne.

3! Del Rio wins it!

Winner and NEW Intercontinental Champion: Alberto Del Rio via pinfall.

The Chicago crowd give Del Rio enormous heat as he is handed the Intercontinental Championship by the official. His theme begins to sound about the arena as Ricardo Rodriguez runs into the ring frantically with a microphone in hand.

Ricardo Rodriguez: ALBERTO DEL RIO! ALBERTO DEL RIO! ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Matt Striker: King, Del Rio has just fulfilled his destiny. He has won the Intercontinental Championship defeating the veteran Kane and the high flying Evan Bourne.

Jerry Lawler: I’ve got to hand it to Del Rio, he certainly held his own out there tonight, and he is now our new champ.

Matt Striker: King, up next tonight we will see the battle between Christian and The Miz! These two seem to have come together with them both being charismatic superstars we are surely in for an entertaining matchup right now!

*Just Close Your Eyes*

Justin Roberts: Introducing first from Toronto, Ontario, Canada weighing in at 212 pounds ‘Captain Charisma’ Christian!

Christian saunters out onto the stage wearing his blue ‘hit the switch’ vest. The Chicago crowd greet him with a great pop. He jumps onto the apron and climbs the top rope and he searches for his peeps. He stands in the centre of the ring with his eyes focused on the stage…

*I Came To Play*

The Allstate Arena erupts with jeers for The Miz who comes bouncing onto the stage with his ever so smug look on his face.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Cleveland, Ohio weighing in at 220 pounds The Miz!

The Miz cautiously enters the ring and begins to speak to the official, His eyes then lock on his opponent who begins to point at the crowd and slap his chest. Referee Jack Doan sends both men to their respective corners and calls for the bell.

21kjnde.png

Christian vs. The Miz

The two superstars size up each other while a ‘Miz is awful’ chant circulates around the arena. Christian uses his wider knowledge to take control of Miz with a tight headlock synched in, targeting his neck with great precision. He whips Miz into the corner and strolls after him trying to stay in control, Christian delivers a slap right across the face of Miz with the impact heard all over the arena. Miz wildly swings for the head of Christian but he ducks and nearly decapitates Miz with a clothesline. He makes a cover.

Kickout!

Christian continues his offense and brings The Miz to his feet, he hits him with a ferocious punch drilling him square in the face, there are several more where that came from as a flurry of punches are sent the awesome ones way. Miz looks extremely dazed as his inexperience seems to be hindering him in this contest. Miz tries to get back into it hitting Christian with a punch to the gut; he gets to his feet and elbows him in the spine. He senses discomfort and continues a ruthless assault on Christian’s back, picking Christian up he sends him wriggling in agony as he hits him with a backbreaker. Miz goes for a quick pinfall.

Christian kicks out!

Miz is now in control, he grabs Christian’s arms from behind and drives his knee into his weakened spine, he has a surfboard submission locked in on Christian who screams in agony. Jack Doan asks Christian if he wants to continue and is met with a loud roar of defiance. The crowd begin a ‘let’s go Christian’ chant but Miz is keeping his pressure on the Canadian. Christian wills his way up to his feet but Miz still has his arms tightly gripped, Christian suddenly spins around to face Miz thus releasing his arms and hits a dropkick. He decides not to attempt a pinfall but instead to go high-risk. Christian struggles to get to the top as he’s in severe pain, he gets there and jumps attempting a frogsplash…he hits it! Christian hooks his leg.

3! NO! Miz gets his shoulder up!

Christian seems to be in shock however the camera can only pick up an expression of pain as he clutches onto his lower back. He crawls to the corner and adopts his best friend and former WWE superstar Edge’s pose, waiting to hit a Spear, The Miz is in the opposite corner and uses the turnbuckle to help him to his feet. Christian charges at Miz who moves out of his path, Christian just stops before he gets to the turnbuckle but Miz is on him like a flash, grabbing his neck from behind he positions for a reverse DDT and drives Christian right into his knee and hits a neckbreaker as he rises back up. Miz drapes his arm over Christian’s chest.

3! SHOULDER UP! CHRISTIAN GOT HIS SHOULDER UP!

Both men lay motionless; Doan begins to count as the crowd join in. He makes it to a count of 7 as both men begin to get to their feet, Miz grabs Christian’s arm and whips him into the turnbuckle he charges at him going for a clothesline but Christian moves out onto the apron in expert fashion as The Miz goes crashing into the corner with his legs on the ropes. Christian then reaches around the ring post and slaps Miz across the face which sends him falling back into the ring. Christian claps his hands together and looks set to springboard from the apron… he does but Miz moves out of the way, he hooks Christian’s arms SKULL CRUSHING FINALE! Christian couldn’t fight out of it and he is sent face first into the mat. Miz rolls Christian over onto his back and makes a cover.

3! Miz wins!

Winner: The Miz via pinfall.

The crowd boo Miz ferociously as he gets to his feet with a beaming smile across his face. Christian is still down in the ring as Jack Doan checks on him, he is soon stopped in his tracks by Miz who orders him to raise his hand which Doan does. Justin Roberts announces the match result.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner The Miz!

Matt Striker: What strategy from Miz King, he saw a weakness and exploited it brilliantly. I hate to sound like Michael Cole but Miz has just been awesome!

Jerry Lawler: Don’t you jump on the bandwagon to Matt! But I have to agree with you he took out Christian’s back which weakened him throughout the match.

The cameras then pans to Miz who is at the top of the ramp looking back at Christian who is still down in the ring, a number of referees then rush past Miz and into the ring to help Christian; we see an official throw up the infamous ‘X’ sign with his arms signalling for a bad injury.

Matt Striker: This doesn’t look good King; we’ll now take this time to cross backstage to Josh Matthews.

The camera goes backstage to Matthews who stands with a microphone in hand.

Josh Matthews: Please welcome my guest at this time, the Celtic Warrior Sheamus!

The Chicago crowd let out massive heat for the man who will face their hometown hero in tonight’s main event. Sheamus acknowledges his heat but just smiles as Matthews continues.

Josh Matthews: Sheamus, later on tonight you will take on CM Punk for the WWE Championshp. Not only will you have to take on Punk in normal circumstances but this is his hometown Chicago, Illinois. What are your thoughts?

Sheamus: Fella let me start by-

Sheamus is interrupted by massive CM Punk chants heard in the background; again he just smiles and continues speaking.

Sheamus: Sayin’ that I don’t care what city where in tonight, I may have the odds stacked against me but that doesn’t matter. What matters fella is that I’m on my A game, Punk is a great competitor and I know I’m in for a fight here in Chicago. But you know me Josh I love a fight! And after tonight I’ll carry on fightin’ but as the Dub ya’ Dub Ya’ E Champion!

Sheamus walks off camera to a ton of heat as Matthews continues.

Josh Matthews: Well I think we’re in for a great main event tonight, back to you guys at ringside.

We go back to the commentary desk where Matt Striker continues to speak.

Matt Striker: Thanks Josh, Sheamus sounds like he’s ready for tonight! He’s my pick to walk out WWE Champion later on tonight.

Jerry Lawler: Bold prediction Matt, Punk is gonna’ walk out champ in his hometown tonight!

Justin Roberts is then standing in the ring with a microphone in hand.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome WWE Chairman Dylan Kelly!

Dylan Kelly walks out onto the stage without any music as the crowd begin to boo him out of the building. He has a smile on his face as he enters the ring. Kelly takes a microphone from the corner of the ring and begins to talk.

Dylan Kelly: I’m not out here tonight to mess all of you people about, the truth of the matter is John Cena is missing.

The crowd begin to cheer at this announcement, Chicago really hates Cena!

Dylan Kelly: Ever since John was defeated by The Rock at WrestleMania he hasn’t been seen or heard from. We as a company need John back! I don’t think you people realise that John Cena is a dynasty; he makes more money than any other superstar in this company.

A loud ‘Fire Cena’ chant can be heard around the arena now as Kelly shakes his head in disgust.

Dylan Kelly: Fire Cena? I don’t think so! As much as some may not like him he makes me money and that’s all I want, however John if you’re watching you are under contract with World Wrestling Entertainment and if you don’t return to this company soon I will sue your ass! I know how much your WrestleMania match meant to you but YOU work for ME! So-

*My Time Is Now*

Matt Striker: What the hell is this!? Cena! Cena!

The Chicago crowd are booing ferociously as Kelly has a look of fear on his face. Still no one has emerged from the back; suddenly an old man walks from the back microphone in hand wearing a cream coloured blazer and trousers. It appears it is John Cena’s father John Cena Sr. the crowd still boo him as he enters the ring and then begins to speak.

John Cena Sr.: My son! John Cena works his ass off for this company and he deserves respect from you!

Cena points at Kelly at that point before continuing.

John Cena Sr.: John is not missing, he is back at home with his parents. And he does not and will not be coming back to WWE. He would like to thank all of his fans but he has fell out of love with wrestling.

Dylan Kelly: Whoa! I think you’ll find John will be coming back unless he wants to go into court, John is a multi-millionaire so let me ask why is John back at home with his parents?

John Cena Sr.: John has recently split from his wife and is in the middle of a difficult divorce procedure, I’m sorry but no one will force MY son into doing anything.

Dylan Kelly: So John won’t even come back for revenge?

Cena Sr. looks at Kelly confused.

John Cena Sr.: Revenge? For what?

Dylan Kelly: This!

Kelly then smacks Cena’s father with the microphone! He hits the mat and Kelly viciously continues his assault, hammering away at him with the microphone. Kelly then takes off his suit jacket and throws it to the ground with aggression, the camera has picked up that Cena is pouring with blood from his face in the ring. Kelly exits the ring and demands two chairs from the timekeeper which he gives to Kelly, he rolls into the ring and lifts Cena’s head from the floor and places a steel chair underneath his face. He drops Cena’s face back onto the chair and swings the other chair in his hand behind his back…CON-CHAIRTO! What a sickening scene this is, Kelly swings back again and hits another chair shot, then another! Kelly won’t stop! He gazes into the camera and says ‘This is for you John Jr.’ before hitting one last CON-CHAIRTO! Kelly smiles at his destruction and fixes his shirt before exiting the ring to enormous heat from the crowd.

Matt Striker: I can’t believe what I’ve just seen, that is John Cena’s father in there who has been brutally beaten down by the chairman of the WWE Dylan Kelly.

Jerry Lawler: Words cannot describe how disgusting that was.

Trainers begin to run down the ring and we see one last shot of Cena’s broken body as we cut to a video.

*Start Video*

A swamp appears in the South before flashes of a little town are shown. An eerie guitar can be heard in the background along with people laughing. Bray Wyatt then walks into the swamp wearing his straw hat and his retro vest.

Bray Wyatt: How do you know that somebody is a leader man? Is it the way they look? The way they talk?

Wyatt walks through the swamp and begins kissing people sat on logs on their foreheads.

Bray Wyatt: You know who a leader is by love… Love that he gives onto his legion, his disciples his people. I have endured hell and came out strong and now, now my people can learn from me!

Wyatt then sits on the log himself before he continues.

Bray Wyatt: Follow me, learn from me… because good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt. Hahahahahahahaha.

Wyatt’s laughter continues as the video ends showing him placing his hat on his head with his name appearing with ‘coming soon’ written underneath it.

*End Video*

We are back in the ring with Justin Roberts ready to speak.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd pops huge for this, it is main event time.

*Written In My Face*

The Chicago crowd give the biggest heat of the night to Sheamus who appears wearing his t-shirt on the stage. He smiles and beats his chest shouting Dub Ya’ Dub Ya’ E Champion as he does so before walking down to the ring and entering the squared circle. He poses on the top turnbuckle as everyone awaits the hometown hero…

*Cult Of Personality*

The pop is unbelievable as Punk is at the top of the stage; he checks his ‘watch’ and it’s clobberin’ time! He strolls down to the ring before jumping onto the apron and climbing to the top with his arms out wide. He is ready for tonight and the atmosphere is electric, he gets into his respective corner as Justin Roberts begins the formal introductions.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first in the corner to my left, he is a 2 time WWE Champion and a former King Of The Ring, he resides from Dublin, Ireland and weighs in at 267 pounds The Celtic Warrior Sheamussssss!

The crowd really boo Sheamus aggressively before Roberts can introduce his opponent.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent in the corner to my right, he is a 2 time WWE Champion and a 2 time Money In The Bank winner, he resides from Chicago, Illinois and weighs in at 218 pounds C.M Punnnnnk!

Referee Charles Robinson raises the WWE title into the air and then shows it to both men before he hands it to the outside timekeeper. Punk and Sheamus throw their respective shirts into the crowd and Sheamus has his thrown back at him. He is in no mood for messing as he now just puts it on the outside floor.

s3nj1g.png

Main Event
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Sheamus vs. C.M Punk

The bell sounds and the crowd are up for this! A C.M Punk chant sounds throughout the Allstate Arena, Punk acknowledges the chants before he and Sheamus lock up in the middle of the ring, Sheamus gets the better of Punk and uses his great strength to control Punk, he drags him across the ring and attempts a clothesline but Punk ducks, he runs at Sheamus who leapfrogs over him and as he rebounds towards him he hits an axe handle. He makes a cover.

Punk kicks out.

Sheamus delivers two huge punches to Punk’s head before he drags the hometown hero to his feet, Sheamus cradles Punk in his arms and whips him into the turnbuckle he charges at Punk and splashes right onto his prone body. Sheamus goes after Punk…Kick! High kick to the side of Sheamus’ head, the only thing keeping him on his feet are the ropes. Punk runs at Sheamus who lofts Punk over his head but instead of hitting the floor Punk lands on the apron, he has no time to catch his breath as Sheamus grabs him by his neck and begins pounding on Punk’s chest counting along as he does so. Sheamus hits 10 strikes to Punk’s chest and uses great strength to pluck him from the apron and to throw him back to the inside of the ring. He hooks his leg.

Punk gets his shoulder up!

Charles Robinson signals to the timekeeper for a 2 count as Sheamus heads to the top rope while he is jeered every step of the way. He’s up top and is waiting for Punk to get to his feet…he’s up and Sheamus leaps from the top but misses a shoulder block, Punk moved out of the way and Sheamus is down on the mat. Punk crawls to Sheamus and turns him over onto his back…ANACONDA VICE! Punk has locked in the Anaconda Vice! The crowd are going crazy and Sheamus has nowhere to go in the centre of the ring! Punk is wrenching Sheamus’ neck with all of his might. Sheamus is gonna’ tap…NO he uses a burst of strength and moves towards the bottom rope using his left arm to claw himself there. He’s made it!

Punk is given to the count of 5 to release the hold which he does, as soon as he releases Sheamus he pulls him to the centre of the ring by his legs and tries to lock the Anaconda Vice back in! Sheamus counters however and pushes Punk away before they both get to their feet. Sheamus obviously still feeling the effects of the Anaconda Vice tries to attack Punk but is hit with a quick kick to the leg and then to the arm that Punk has just locked in the vice. Punk whips Sheamus into the corner and follows after him…Step-Up high knee! Punk connects with Sheamus’ jaw as the crowd chant his name. Punk drops down and goes for a running bulldog, NO! Sheamus throws him across the ring and tries to recover. Punk quickly gets to his feet BROGUE KICK! Sheamus hits a Brogue Kick; he has nearly knocked Punk out with that huge kick. He hooks both legs.

PUNK KICKS OUT!

Both men are knackered and are both down in the ring. Sheamus begins to move and eventually makes it to his feet, he slowly brings Punk to his feet and puts him in a fireman’s carry and marches towards the turnbuckle placing Punk in a seated position at the top. Sheamus lumbers up after Punk to the top but is hit with a stiff elbow to the forehead; Punk slaps Sheamus across the face and then pushes him off the 2nd rope with his right leg taking a lot of strength out of him. Punk pays homage to legend Macho Man Randy Savage and jumps from the top hitting an elbow drop to the heart of Sheamus. Punk is amped up and brings Sheamus to his feet…G.T.S he’s going for a G.T.S! Punk has Sheamus in position but can’t hit his finisher as the Irishman escapes and is behind Punk, Punk turns around into Sheamus who lifts Punk up and hits White Noise! Crashing to the mat, Sheamus covers Punk.

PUNK GETS HIS SHOULDER UP! THE CROWD ARE ECSTATIC!

Sheamus can’t believe it and he stands in the centre of the ring looking around at the crowd who begin a ‘Sheamus Sucks’ chant. Sheamus looks irate and gets Punk ready for a High Cross, Punk is hoisted up and tries to struggle out, he does and he drops awkwardly on his knee. Sheamus turns around very fast and Punk attempts a high kick, Sheamus grabs his leg! He sweeps his standing leg and pulls him to the centre of the ring Cloverleaf! Punk is in agony as his knees are wrenched by Sheamus who shows no remorse! Sheamus screams for Punk to tap but the crowd disagree and want this contest to go longer, Punk crawls to the ropes…he’s almost there YES! Punk makes it to the bottom rope but Sheamus keeps the hold locked while the referee attempts to pull Sheamus off, Charles Robinson has a word with Sheamus but he brushes him out of the way before marching towards Punk who is down holding onto his knee. Sheamus grips onto Punk and takes him to the top rope with him, Sheamus is seated on the top and he lifts Punk for a powerbomb off the top! Punk starts unloading on Sheamus who loses his grip on Punk’s attire, Punk gets Sheamus ready, and he hooks his arms…PEPSI PLUNGE! Punk hits his old Ring Of Honor finisher! Hes’s never used this move in the WWE but that has changed right here tonight, Sheamus is out flat on the mat meanwhile Punk is rolling around clutching his knees in pain. He rolls over Sheamus and lays on top of him, Charles Robinson begins to count.

3! NO! How did Sheamus kick out!?

The crowd are chanting ‘Holy Shit’ Punk is asking Charles Robinson about his count. Punk can’t seem to take the decision and he gets to his feet nearly falling in the process. Punk tries to pick Sheamus up and eventually does so, Punk has him up…GO TO SLEEP! Punk hits the Go To Sleep but Sheamus falls out of the ring rendering Punk unable to make a cover. Sheamus is down on the outside, shortly he is followed by Punk who throws him back into the ring, and Punk slowly climbs to the apron and gets ready for a spring board. Sheamus uses the referee’s shirt to help him to his feet before he turns around to a leaping C.M Punk, Sheamus dodges Brogue Kick! Punk is out! We’ve got a new champion!

3! WAIT! PUNK KICKS OUT.

Sheamus can’t believe it, the crowd chant Punk’s name as Sheamus waits in the corner and beats his chest. Both men are exhausted Punk is up and Sheamus is ready. Brogu-NO! Punk counters into a small package!

SHEAMUS KICKS OUT!

Both men immediately get to their feet and Sheamus clobbers Punk with an axe handle, he goes out onto the apron and wants Punk to eat a shoulder block, as he pulls the rope backwards Punk gets to his feet and kicks Sheamus in the head mid-flight! Punk picks Sheamus up and GO TO SLEEP Punk hits it, the cover…

3! Punk wins! The crowd are ecstatic, the noise is incredible!

Winner and NEW WWE Champion: C.M Punk via pinfall.

Punk lies down in the middle of the ring next to his opponent as his theme hits around the arena; Charles Robinson brings the title belt into the ring and helps Punk to his feet.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and NEW WWE Champion C.M Punnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Punk climbs the top rope and holds his title high in the air.

Matt Striker: What a night King! Punk is the hometown hero; we’ve now got our first champions of the Dylan Kelly era. And what a first pay per view it has been. Punk is champ again!

The pay per view goes off the air with C.M Punk holding the WWE title high into the air with the crowd chanting his name.

©TheCultOfPersonality

Quick Match Results
The Heat Seekers bt. The Luchadores via pinfall to become NEW WWE Tag Team Champions.
Cody Rhodes bt. Big Show via pinfall.
Daniel Bryan w/AJ bt. Randy Orton via pinfall.
‘Y2J’ Chris Jericho bt. Wade Barrett via submission
Alberto Del Rio bt. Evan Bourne and Kane via pinfall to become NEW WWE Intercontinental Champion.
The Miz bt. Christian via pinfall.
C.M Punk bt. Sheamus via pinfall to become NEW WWE Champion.

Reader Note

I would like to say I really enjoyed writing this ppv, hopefully it is the first of many! In some BIG news the Diva's division in my thread has been taken over by another member of this forum. He goes by the name of.......JAM! So as of now JAM runs all things to do with the Divas.

Prediction Contest Leaderboard

First off I would like to thank the people who entered and these scores will carry on for all pay per views. Here is the leaderboard.

1. Mister Dela Cruz/JAM 14 points
2. SXEnightmare 10 points
3. Choxy 6 points

Once again Thanks guys for entering.

JAM's Review​
First of all, congratulations on getting to your first pay-per-view. I haven't accomplished that goal yet so congrats again. Anyway, I like the concept of you adding a pre-show to the PPVs. They just recently started doing this in WWE, and I think it's a good way for people to take notice of some of the lower card talent. The matches you had seemed to all have meaning especially with the All World talents reigning supreme. You seem to have big plans for them so hopefully we see it come to its fruition. Definitely will be an interesting Pay-Per-View since it's the first of the Dylan Kelly Era. This was a pretty good video package too, not bad from what I can see.

Definitely the right way to go here with the Heat Seekers being the champions. I like the fact that you played on the fact that Sin Cara and Rey are a new team and it seems they're just starting to wet their feet. Not sure about their name being The Luchadores though, that could be anyone. But anyway, I like that they lost because they'll definitely be back for more later on. What a freak way of ending the match though, jumping into each other, that's gotta hurt. Would've liked to see the Elbow from Hawkins here though.

Not much to say about Show vs. Cody here other than the right man won. Not a fan of Big Show at all, so I'm glad you made Cody look good here. That Beautiful Disaster kick is a thing of beauty and I think should be used as a finisher for him but the Cross Rhodes is good as well. Just get rid of Show and advance Cody even more and you'll be fine.

Holy hell, AJ PULLED Orton out of the ring? Haha, didn't know she'd be that strong. Might wanna try and realize if that's possible first man, but anyway, I hope you don't really continue this thing with AJ as I've grown tired of what they're doing in the real WWE to be quite honest. But anytime Daniel Bryan and Orton lock up, it's sure to be a great match man.

With the way things are going, I think I'll have a perfect score for your predictions. Anyway, the right man once again won in this situation. Not only do you drag out this feud, but you have the chance to really make Barrett shine here and Jericho is a good stepping stone for that. I'm definitely a fan of Wade Barrett, so you better push him to the moon, lol.

These two matches again had the correct winners, looks like I'm pretty good in prediciting huh. Not much to comment on really.

But whoa, a little too over the top here don't you think? Seems like you'll be doing those kinds of feuds where whatever feud Cena is in, it'll main event the Pay-Per-View instead of the WWE Title. Now it's not necessarily a bad thing but this has been the trend in the WWE as of late. Also, this is a major shift in attitude from Dylan Kelly. We knew he was heel but this just seems way too over the top for me, but I'll see where it goes man. Reminds me a little of ECW back there.

Bray Wyatt, love the dude!

Well, I definitely went perfect in your predictions man. It was to be expected that Punk would be winning the title in his home state of Illinois. There really isn't much to say about the match but I was surprised to see the Pepsi Plunge brought back, it's a great move man.

Anyway, congrats on getting to your first Pay-Per-View again, but to be honest with you, I wasn't that impressed with what you produced out there. The show didn't feel like it was 3 hours or anything and the matches seemed kind of short. ALL the matches seemed kind of short. The promos were a bit short as well but I wouldn't critique too much on that since I don't write full shows. There could've been a lot more detail in your segments man. You did have some good moments with that Sheamus promo, it was pretty decent. But I think that you still need to work at a lot of things here man. Not to be too harsh here, just stating what I think could help you. Everything was laid out great, so that's a plus for you. But I just think everything was too short. The matches were predictable but I'm sure you'll do better on your next shows. We got the arrival of Bray Wyatt to look forward to as well as Cena's reaction to Kelly's assault on his father. And well, the Womens Title will be decided soon. So yeah, a little more work and you'll be fine man.

.:HISTORY REVIEW:.

Hello fine people of the "Booking" Section here at WrestleZone, I'm not English so my review will probably sound a little bit off but I'm trying to get there so I'm sorry for my bad english.

I've read the preview for the matches and I think I can catch up to your current storylines, ones that I think that are great so as the Randy Orton & Daniel Bryan as well as Wade Barrett & Chris Jericho. I think that you will regret to have dropped the World Heavyweight Title, but lets see it in the future.

1. The tag team bout was a very good choice of teams, the Heat Seakers can actually have good matches and they show a lot of chemistry together but the team of Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio didn't need a new name because their names actually draw more. The pace of the match was slowed by the team of Hawkins and Reks that dominated the action in the match. I found a flaw in the match specially by the end. It was terrible, Rey Mysterio actually lost to Hawkins without even being really damaged. What I mean is that Mysterio is an high-flyer he knows that sometimes he will fail on his moves so I don't buy that crap of him losing after falling in the ground.

2. I think that this match was very well written as Cody Rhodes actually pinned The Big Show, with heel tactics of course but a victory nonetheless. I can't find any flaws into that, however I do think that there is no way out for Cody Rhodes. He will get his ass kicked by The Big Show, or he is heading for a big summer push and getting Big Show out of action would do wonders for his career.

3. The match was solid, but there is no way AJ Lee could pull Randy Orton out of the ring, he is way to big and heavy. Daniel Bryan stole one right here and that makes me think about his future, I mean it's Randy Orton who is losing. I think that we are on to something quite entertaining with both this performers and characters and I hope that this rivalry can continue in at least two or three pay-per-views.

4. This was my absolutely favorite match on the card. The history is really good, the preview with the highlight reel stuff looked quite awesome and Wade Barrett was booked as the stronger guy, the ruthless one. In the match we saw him dominating Y2J which was very well done, however I don't think that hitting a referee was the best choice, you could have gone on other direction. The Walls of Jericho for the finish will be great as the story progresses, can't wait for the "You tap out" chants.

5. The Triple Threat Match for the IC Championship had a filler look. Everything was rushed and the last part was very unrealistic. Alberto Del Rio got up with not even one minute after getting nailed with one of the most devastating moves that you can do from the top rope, so I was a little angry by that. However the winner pleased me as I think that Del Rio has the looks and the curriculum to have a successful reign with the belt on his waist.

6. As I didn't followed your book, I didn't understand this match, but I enjoyed it. Two upper-midcarders locking horns to see who can actually get a shot in the future to run with the ball. The Miz won today, and you pretty much injured Christian and took him out of the storyline so I wonder what you have planned for The Miz.

- A good storyline that you are creating with John Cena and Kelly. This attack was just an awesome angle and it intrigued me a lot about next RAW. Will John Cena appear? Oh I hope so, this new chairman deserves a heck of a beatdown, courtesy of the Cenation Leader. I also enjoyed the Bray Wyatt vignette, I hope you can be comfortable with the character that in my mind is a lot difficult to book.

7. Now heading to bigger and better things we have Sheamus and CM Punk fighting for the WWE Championship, in CM Punk's hometown so obviously the odds are in for the Voice of the Voiceless. Good promo hyping up the match by Sheamus before the bout and it can pretty much be a MOTY candidate. The action was pretty darn good but so unrealistic that I found it offensive. First there is no way CM Punk can kick out of the Brogue Kick and go for the Elbow Drop. You could have used "White Noise" or "The Battering Ram" to that little time in the match, but you preferred to make CM Punk look like Super-Man which in my mind was wrong. In the end you even made CM Punk the champion, which I think it's fine because he can carry a rivalry and the promos for the match on a PPV, but Sheamus looked weak. He hit twice his most devastating maneuver, which, if you remember was enough to put Bryan out in less than 18 seconds, so you failed here a bit.

I enjoyed the PPV as a whole, obviously I don't agree with some things but we are all different. I hope you enjoyed my feedback and I hope you can proceed with this book because it can be good. You have good ideas and patience. Can't wait for RAW to see the John Cena angle play out. ;)

SXEnightmare's Review:

The long awaited Backlash here we go starting with a unannounced preshow match which seems to be leading to a fued with Sandow and Clay which might be good both need a real fued.

Next up we got the tag champs being crowned in a well written match happy to see Hawkins and Reks pick up the victory but I felt the ending was a little weak oh well. Bryan winning is the beginning of a further war and I wonder how Orton will react to Bryan and AJ's actions on RAW.

Jericho and Barrett was my favorite match of the night Jericho makes Wade tap and it should be good to see how Wade reacts to it if he moves on to a new fued or keeps targeting Y2J.

I must say I wasnt a fan of the IC Title match it just didnt really keep me intersting maybe because I dont think those 3 work well together or maybe its because I cant stand Del Rio. I knew he would win but I was hoping for maybe a surprise victory for Kane.

Miz and Christian got my attention back they put on a good show Christian puts over Miz which is probably a good thing hopefully Miz can keep his momentum rolling into the title picture soon.

Main event time and with it being Chicago I thought for sure Sheamus would get booed out of the building every time he did anything but dont wanna focus too much on crowd reactions. Punk winning was the right move he works pretty well with just about anybody.

Overall it was a good show you made sure everybody knows Dylan Kelly is a heel by beating the hell out of Papa Cena and sets up a future fued there not sure how I feel about the whole divorce being talked about on TV though and I hope its a one time mention. Also I see JAM has taken over the divas divison should be fun to see what he comes up with to make womens wrestling relevant again! Backlash was a good show you know im a fan of your work Cult keep it up.

Stop-Feedback.jpg

BACKLASH FEEDBACK

OK mate, not been following as closely of late but hoping to pick it back up tonight. I’ve been half reading but not feeing back. First PPV, congratulations. Not many people around here make the first PPV so that is a feat – it makes you one of the veterans around here! For the first PPV, I’m looking for you to show that your formatting and writing is clear, your match writing skills are up to scratch now and any promos you include are purposeful and move the show on. Let’s get going.

Good video to start the PPV. Nothing flashy but it just gives a quick recap of what is going on. Here we go with the Tag Team Championships on the line first of all, the young team of Reks and Hawkins against the pairing of Mysterio and Sin Cara. In my opinion here, the young team need to rub from the experienced team – more so because they’re the heel team as well. Anyway, good little match to start the show, a clean win from the Heat Seekers. Interesting way for the match to end as Cara and Mysterio’s high flying takes them both out, Hawkins opportunistic. I like the result with the young guns getting the win and the Tag Team Titles but maybe a dirty, cheating win would have been better? Nice little promo from Cody Rhodes – maybe a little short – but it got the point across ahead of the match with Show. So here we go. Rhodes vs. Show. For me here, Rhodes, the heel again, needs the win. Show is always going to be a threat but realistically isn’t going to be World Champion any time soon as a face so Rhodes needs the win. What I would say at this point is that these matches, for a PPV, while well written and clear, are a little short. For the main events, I’m hoping that the matches are a little longer as I believe PPV matches need to be a showcase of your best work. Rhodes gets the victory and another heel prevails clean – maybe at least one of the first two matches could have been won in questionable fashion? Either Rhodes to keep Show looking strong or Reks/Hawkins to put their heel side over and generate more heat.

After the matches, I would like to see more interaction between the commentary team and more detail over the actions of the winner/loser after the match ends. Showing that ‘Rhodes staggered back up the ramp, a smug look on his face, as Show pounded the mat in frustration before staring menacingly up towards Rhodes’ for example would help to close the match, if you see what I mean? Also, the commentators making a big deal of it – I know it wasn’t a title match or the main event but it is a PPV match, it’s a step up the ranks from Intercontinental Champion to the upper/main event scene for Rhodes, the importance of it needed spelling out. You had a short interaction between Striker and Lawler but it didn’t suggest a big step for Cody and I suspect that is what you intended it to be. Commentary is a very important aspect of a wrestling show – Austin was huge but JR put him over a hell of a lot more than he would have done without him, for example – and I just think a little more interaction there would have helped you out. Same with the first match, Reks/Hawkins’ win was a huge deal for them!

Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton. I have had a few issues with the way this has been built – Bryan the facey heel, Orton the heely face. Just hasn’t flowed for me as well as it should. Mind you, Orton and Bryan would be a match I would like to see and I look forward to Orton’s return in real life so he can face off with Daniel. Heel Bryan firmly set at the end (of a longer match, yay!) as it turns out that AJ has been playing Orton for a fool, Bryan sneaks out the win, controversial. I’m the worst in the world for having too many heel wins but that is three on the spin now, you would need a face win IRL somewhere soon. I suspect Orton and Bryan are not finished and the AJ thing now spins another potential storyline – well played, sir. Dylan Kelly interrupts the after-match part (too short again!) to announce the Divas tournament thing – now, this is a promo I don’t think you needed. He could have announced this on RAW tomorrow night, it does nothing for the PPV. If there is an announcement at a PPV, make it huge or make it relevant to the show.

Nice Judgement Day video. Seems Wade Barrett is in for a push. Expect him to defeat Jericho later now!

Hang on, here we go with Barrett and Y2J then. This has been a decent feud, like the former mentor-rookie schtick that you’ve used. Barrett tempting Jericho into a match just as he seemed on the way out of WWE was well done. In terms of the show, right call for Jericho to win this one and break the heel dominance. In terms of the feud, I don’t think Barrett should have lost. Especially if he is on the poster of Judgement Day. You now need a big deal for him to come back to prominence if you want a big match for him at the next PPV. I suspect that you are a fan of Jericho and that he figures high in your plans for the future so I’m looking forward to more from him though I doubt he is finished with Wade just yet. After match – too short again, man. You had Lawler mention that Barrett came close, right thing to do, it needed seeing through though, a more obvious mention, sell the importance of how close Barrett came. It didn’t help Barrett, he seems weakened after a big return with the loss to Jericho, you could have used the commentary to ‘fix’ that a little. Also, you went from the end of the match straight into the start of the next match. WWE never do this. There is always something between matches to break them up – some kind of promo or advert or something. Just a little tip there, does nothing for it really but I like it to be realistic!

Intercontinental Championship time, Del Rio, Bourne and Kane. Now I’ve been suspecting that this is Bourne’s chance, this is where he wins the title and to make it seem really legitimate, you’ve added ‘upper card’ stars to the match to make it credible. I can only see Kane as IC Champion if not Evan, too much of a step down for Mr. Del Rio. OK, now I’ve read it, got to question that one. Del Rio? Intercontinental Champion? I think Del Rio, with a slight gimmick change, could be a main event heel still, surprised by this decision. Just seems a real step down to me. Another quick move on and we’re onto Miz and Christian. Now, the matches have increased a little recently, now I need to start seeing them really step up the details. Miz/Christian is a match that should springboard one or the other into the top echelon and possible title shots, it needs to be a big deal. Based on what comes later, I’d have Miz go over but I’m easy with either of these two winning. And Miz wins but Christian hurt? Interesting to see if you’re writing him out or building something up here. Miz built as the opportunistic one, nice move there. Miz needs a little more to flesh his character out and a clever wrestler could be a decent string to his bow.

Hahaha! Dylan Kelly, the badass! At first, when Kelly suggested Cena made him the most money, I sniffed a future Cena heel turn. Then Kelly smashed his Dad with a chair. Brutal. Interesting move, setting up intensity between the boss and the top star is never a bad idea so I look forward to how you go from here. Will be interesting whether you continue to use Cena’s issues over his WM loss when he returns or whether that now gets forgotten about. Cena is bound to be fired up for revenge now but his loss to Rock, for me, still needs to play a big part in things. Onto the main event, Sheamus and CM Punk in his hometown. Got to be Punk here unless there is a huge change coming for Sheamus. A win for Sheamus in Chicago would cause a riot and would be an amazing story for Sheamus to ride off. Another match where I didn’t think there was enough to it. It feels like it’s just a RAW main event because there isn’t the amount of detail needed. I’d like to see, by the next PPV, that you develop the match writing further to make it more detailed and longer because I don’t buy them completely right now. Cool finish with Punk catching Sheamus’ shoulder block and countering into the GTS, I like that. Punk is the new WWE Champion. Right, your challenge now is to make Punk’s reign interesting because I haven’t been entertained by Punk’s reign in real life. I suspect he goes against Miz in the near future so that could be fun. Again, there is a lack of detail after the match. Make it seem impressive, build it up big time!

For a first PPV, that was really good. Congratulations. You know what I want to see improved: match length and detail up to a PPV level and consider the after-match importance more. I don’t wanna’ see loads after the matches but a little more than two lines would be good too to ensure the feuds continue or end on a high. You’ve began to establish your show away from the WWE storylines that followed WrestleMania, you’ve created some interesting feuds with legs still in them as well. I look forward to seeing how things progress over the coming shows. Well done, again!

GCB

HUGE NEWS

Inside sources claim that WWE chairman Dylan Kelly has some tough decision making to do after last night's WWE pay per view.

According to the sources Kelly has unhappy superstars in the workplace. They seem to be angry at not having any air time since the cancellation of Smackdown. To combat this Kelly is expected to announce the return of Smackdown tonight on Monday Night Raw.
----------------

That news aside, buyrates for the first pay per view since Kelly took charge are supposedly low. Kelly thinks bringing back Smackdown could give the company better chances of building future events.

Source: Wrestlezone.com​

Cult's Note: From now until Judgement Day, RAW will be wrote in recaps.

2upwxw4.png

Monday April 30th, 2012 | Nutter Center, Dayton, Ohio

A recap video plays to start RAW; it shows highlights from last night’s Backlash event with CM Punk’s WWE Championsip win the main focal point of the video. Dylan Kelly committed a ruthless attack on John Cena’s father last night and with rumours circulating that Cena is in Dayton tonight Kelly must be on guard. Last night new Tag Team champions were crowned as Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks upset the odds and defeated the newly formed Luchadores. With these questions and many more left to be answered it should surely be a massive Monday Night RAW on the road to Judgement Day.

RAW kicked off with the usual pyro and an arena full of excited WWE fans. Surprisingly Jerry Lawler is not on commentary tonight and he has been replaced by Josh Matthews for tonight’s show. Suddenly The Celtic Warrior Sheamus came down to the ring, he seemed in surprisingly good spirit despite his defeat to C.M Punk last night. He congratulated Punk on his victory last night but he set the reminder that he is entitled to a rematch due to his contract. Sheamus wanted an answer and called for Punk to come down to the ring. He got his wish as C.M Punk came through the curtain to a thunderous ovation from the crowd, with his WWE Championship draped over his shoulder. Punk began talking to Sheamus about last night’s match however Punk knew he would walk out champion, Punk says if Sheamus wants a rematch they should do it in 4 weeks at Judgement Day. Sheamus disagrees and thinks the pair should go at it tonight, Punk tells Sheamus that as much as he would love to tear it up again tonight they should do it on PPV. Sheamus ponders the thought and as he is about to respond The Miz interrupts the pair. The crowd don’t seem to be happy as Miz emerges from the back with a microphone in hand, he runs down Sheamus claiming he doesn’t deserve a rematch because he LOST last night but on the other hand Miz won. Sheamus doesn’t like Miz’ tone and says if he thinks he deserves the title match he should fight him tonight. Miz carefully thinks about his response before Punk butts in and states he is the champion and could beat both men, he doesn’t care who he faces. On the other hand this lady does, Eve comes out onto the stage with direct orders from Dylan Kelly who is locked away in his office guarded by security. Eve says that Sheamus is entitled to his rematch however she also states that Miz won last night and Sheamus didn’t. Tonight’s main event is set it will be The Miz vs. Sheamus with the stipulation that IF Miz wins it will be a triple threat match for the WWE Championship at Judgement Day. Punk, Miz and Sheamus all stare each other down as RAW fades to commercial.

TAG TEAM MATCH: The Usos vs. The Heat Seekers
In the first contest of the evening it was the NEW tag team champions Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks facing off against The Usos who are intent on capturing tag team gold in the future. It was a fairly contested match with the young Samoan brothers providing stern opposition for the champions, however it wasn’t enough as Curt Hawkins would hit the Heat Seeking Elbow for the victory. WINNERS: Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks. After the match the crowd popped huge as Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara appeared, Mysterio with a microphone in hand gave The Heat Seekers some props for their victory. Mysterio claims that he has always been the underdog but last night he was expected to win, he didn’t like that feeling. Mysterio says that they’re the champions now and all the expectation is on them from here on out. The Luchadores want another shot at the titles, and they want it at Judgement Day. Hawkins who is still exhausted talks about how times have changed, a few weeks ago they were the underdogs but now they are the best tag team in the WWE. Hawkins claims that Mysterio and Cara don’t have enough experience as a team to take the titles. He is so sure of it that he and T-Reks accept their challenge for Judgement Day.

Matthews and Striker discuss the reports that John Cena is in Dayton, Ohio tonight and confirm that Dylan Kelly will give his reasoning behind the ruthless attack on John Cena’s father. The pair also says that Jerry Lawler was called to a meeting in Stanford, Connecticut after last night’s PPV. They hype tonight’s main event before another vignette for Bray Wyatt airs. Again he talks about leadership and love and claims he has been to hell and back. The video ends the same as all of his other vignettes have with him placing his hat on his head.

We return to ringside and Wade Barrett is here, he endured a gruelling contest last night with his former NXT pro and came up just short. He enters the ring and ‘You Tapped Out’ chants begin circulating throughout the arena. Barrett begins speaking about how he had the match won last night and how he was robbed of victory. Barrett knows Jericho got lucky last night but it will never happen again, he begins to become irate with the fans chanting and claims he could just as easily make the so called rock star Chris Jericho tap out. He says he isn’t just out here to speak his mind but to also scout out Jericho in his match. Barrett makes his way to ringside as Cody Rhodes comes out to some heat from the crowd; Rhodes got a big victory last night and wants to carry his momentum on here tonight. Chris Jericho is out next to a massive pop.

SINGLES MATCH: Cody Rhodes vs. Chris Jericho
It was a great match filled with technical ability and high flying moves put into fruition. The finish however left fans with a sour taste in their mouths as Chris Jericho had Rhodes in the Walls Of Jericho Barrett entered the fray and attacked Jericho. Winner: Chris Jericho via DQ. Wade showed no remorse and threw him to the outside, hitting him with any object he could find. Barrett then locked Jericho in a Dragon Clutch! He sat on his back and wrenched the Canadian’s neck, forcing him to tap away at the mat. Barrett with his suit ruffled continued the hold until security came out and got him off and away from Jericho who is out cold. We then faded to commercial with Jericho a wreck on the outside.

We come back on the air to an interview segment conducted by Scott Stanford; he is with the Prime Time Players, Mark Henry and AW. Stanford asks AW why he has set his sights on the high flying Kofi Kingston to join his agency. AW claims that everyone can see Kingston is good but he is being held back by his partner R-Truth. He claims everyone will see later tonight that when Darren Young and Titus O’Neill beat the pair that Truth will be the weak link. Kingston is good but with AW at his side he could be great. All four men walk off screen and head for the ring their match is next.

Tag Team Match: Prime Time Players w/AW & Mark Henry vs. Kofi Kingston & R-Truth
Filled with numerous incidents of outside interference the match came to an end through a mistake by R-Truth. He let AW and Mark Henry get under his skin, as his partner crawled for a tag he was distracted leading to O’Neill taking advantage and dragging Kingston back to his corner. He tagged in Darren Young and the Ghetto Blaster for the victory. Winners: Prime Time Players. After the match there was a hint tension between Kofi and Truth but after Truth apologized repeatedly the pair shook hands and left the ring together much to the anger of AW.

Striker and Matthews then begin to talk about Christian; he was really hurt last night. They say his injury isn’t too serious and that he will return next week on Monday Night RAW. They then begin to talk about Daniel Bryan and AJ. The pair screwed Randy Orton last night which showed AJ isn’t as innocent as she seems. Bryan will be in action a little later tonight but up next Diva’s action! Beth Phoenix will team with Eve to take on Tamina and Kelly Kelly. The winning team will each gain a spot in the semi-finals of the Women’s Championship tournament. The match is right after the commercial.

TAG TEAM MATCH: Beth Phoenix & Eve vs. Tamina & Kelly Kelly
The tag team contest was quite short with the finish coming from a GlamSlam sending Tamina crashing into the mat. Winners: Beth Phoenix & Eve. However Eve’s celebrations were short-lived as Beth attacked her and laid her out with a GlamSlam. Phoenix has left massive destruction and is surely the favourite to win this tournament.

After the match it is confirmed that Alberto Del Riowill defend his Intercontinental Championship…TONIGHT! He will defend it against a young man who has impressed WWE as of late, Tyson Kidd. Kidd has been on a roll and recently picked up a big win against Dolph Ziggler. This match is coming up next.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP SINGLES MATCH: Alberto Del Rio © vs. Tyson Kidd
In a fast paced match the Mexican aristocrat Alberto Del Rio would retain his championship, despite the fact that Dolph Ziggler got himself involve and attacked Kidd. Del Rio would make Tyson submit with a ruthless Cross Armbreaker. Winner and still Intercontinental Champion: Alberto Del Rio. As Del Rio was celebrating his victory on the top turnbuckle pyro would shoot out from all four corners in the ring. This sent Del Rio jumping away from the top and into the centre of the ring. The lights in the arena turned Red and smoke began to take over the ring whilst the demonic laugh of Kane blared out through the speakers as we go to commercial.

When we come back, Daniel Bryan and AJ come out to the ring. The crowd with a clear dislike to the pair begin chanting ‘****’ at AJ however she seems unaffected as the couple enter the ring with Bryan taking the microphone. Bryan begins to ask questions to the crowd such as; ‘we had you all fooled didn’t we?’ he would then pass the microphone to AJ who shouted YES! Bryan claims that they are the new power couple here in the WWE. He states that no one will stop them in their goals of becoming champions, he talks about Randy Orton who thinks he has everybody scared of him. Randy Orton would then come out to the ring to a huge ovation. Orton says that if it wasn’t for AJ he would have kicked Bryan in the skull last night, but not to worry because he will get him and when he does he will punt him in the skull. Bryan responds by saying Orton is all action but no brains, he may be psychotic but at the end of the day he was outsmarted. Orton says he has spoken to Eve and Bryan won’t be able to use AJ to an advantage in 4 weeks at Judgement Day because he and Bryan will face off again this time…in a STEEL CAGE! Bryan begins to panic and screams for Orton to get out of his ring as he has a match to win. Zack Ryder comes out and he faces Bryan right now, with Orton watching on from ringside.

SINGLES MATCH: Daniel Bryan w/AJ vs. Zack Ryder
In an easy squash match Bryan would pick up the win after he dodged a Rough Ryder and locked in a YES! Lock, wrenching on Ryder’s neck he was forced to tap out. Winner: Daniel Bryan. Bryan would quickly turn his attentions to Orton as AJ joins him in the ring. Orton however didn’t attack Bryan and instead applauded him from the outside of the ring. RAW goes to commercial with Orton and Bryan in a stare down.

We come back with Scott Stanford backstage, his guest is The Miz. Stanford asks about how confident Miz is for the main event, Miz replies that he will become WWE Champion at Judgement Day, he says Sheamus is just a bump in the road for him. Stanford asks why he is so sure, Miz replies with ‘Because I’m The Miz and I’m Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee!’ he walks of screen to a chorus of boos as our main event is next.

MAIN EVENT SINGLES MATCH: The Miz vs. Sheamus
What a great TV contest. WWE Champion C.M Punk is on commentary for this one, and he is heavily involved in the finish. On the outside Miz would proceed to throw Sheamus into Punk who didn’t see what happened as he dropped his microphone from his head. Several moments later as the referee attended to Miz an angry Punk ran into the ring and hit the tired Sheamus with a Go To Sleep! He quickly exited the ring as Miz made the cover and got the win. Winner: The Miz. It’s official our Judgement Day main event will be a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship it will be, C.M Punk © vs. The Miz vs. Sheamus. After the match Punk entered the ring and stood face to face with The Miz while Sheamus was down. Punk raised his title high into the air and surprisingly Miz offered his hand to Punk, he was clearly thankful for Punk’s assist. When Punk sees the replay he will see the error of his ways. Punk declines the handshake and walks past Miz, his mistake of turning his back on Miz is there for all to see as Miz clobbers him in the back before hitting a Skull Crushing Finale! A chorus of boos fill the arena as Miz is the last man standing, he picks up Punk’s title and holds it high into the air as we cut backstage to Dylan Kelly’s office.

Kelly appears fixing his tie in the mirror as the crowd give him big heat. He seemingly enters his office desk and pops 3 pills and swallows them before sighing. He is out to explain his actions after the break.

We’re back and the crowd begin to boo as Dylan Kelly comes out to the ring surrounded by security, he orders them to stand around the ring as he enters and grabs a microphone. Kelly says nothing and points to the tron which shows his villainous attack on John Cena’s father last night. As the video ends Kelly begins to laugh down the microphone, he confirms to the crowd the Judgement Day main event and also says that Wade Barrett will face Chris Jericho in a Submission’s count anywhere match. Kelly says Thank You and proceeds to leave the ring before Triple H comes out to the biggest pop of the evening. Kelly re-enters the ring and looks angry with Hunter. Triple H grabs a microphone of his own and tells Kelly that the fans deserve an explanation for what he did last night. He asks if Kelly attacked an old man to try and prove dominance because all he proved was that he is a little bitch! Kelly quickly interrupts and he is livid. Kelly asks Hunter who he thinks he is he tells him he is lucky to still have a job here after he made NXT a joke, he says that he should maybe fire Hunter and his wife Stephanie as they are McMahon’s and this is his company now. Kelly says that Cena needed to be taught a lesson about respect for your boss. He says that he is going to take Cena to court and sue his ass but suddenly He’s here, John Cena bounds through the crowd in street clothes to a thunderous ovation. He jumps the barricade and begins fighting off security; he wants to get his hands on Kelly. Cena eventually fights off security and gets in the ring but Kelly escapes. As Cena goes to chase him down Triple H restrains him telling him he is going to make things worse for himself, Cena is irate and clobbers the COO in the face and the pair begin to brawl! Cena doesn’t care who he has to go through to get his hands on Kelly. The pair fight all over the ring with both men taking heavy shots, suddenly the security Cena took out begin to enter the ring and split up the pair, the crowd desperately chant let them fight but Dylan Kelly has a microphone on stage. Kelly says he just thought of a perfect idea, he knows that Cena wants to get his hands on him so offers a proposition. Kelly says that at Judgement Day it will be John Cena vs. Triple H in a No Disqualification Match and if Triple H wins he and his wife Stephanie McMahon will keep their jobs and John Cena will be sued by WWE. However if Cena wins he will get a match with Kelly himself and Triple H and Stephanie McMahon will both be fired! RAW goes off the air with the commentators screaming out in shock and with Kelly laughing at the top of the stage.

©TheCultOfPersonality

-------

1zdpy0j.png

WWE JUDGEMENT DAY
MAY 27, 2012

CURRENT MATCH CARD

WWE Championship Match
Triple Threat Match

C.M Punk (c) vs. The Miz vs. Sheamus

No Disqualification Match
John Cena vs. Triple H
If Cena wins he will get a match with WWE Chairman Dylan Kelly and Triple H along with his wife Stephanie McMahon will be fired. If Triple H wins they keep their jobs and WWE will sue John Cena.

Submissions Count Anywhere Match
Wade Barrett vs. Chris Jericho

Steel Cage Match

Women's Championship Match
??? vs. ???

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks (c) vs. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

JAM's Review
Definitely likin' the new format you're going with here. It's an easy read and I think that you can still get your points across here. Now let's get onto the review!

I think this was a pretty good exchange to start out the show. Definitely likin' that Miz is gonna be back in the title hunt. I quite enjoyed his title reign back when he was champion. Sheamus has been growin' on me too since his last battle with Del Rio in real life, so him staying in the title picture is good. Punk though just seems to be there but it's fine since he's the champion and he's willing to take on all challengers tonight.

I like that you gave the Usos some time on RAW but hey, how about a REAL tag team going for the tag titles. But I do like the pairing of Sin Cara and Mysterio though, despite their name which I'm not a fan of. These two teams continuing their dispute over the belts makes sense but hopefully Reks and Hawkins come out on top while you find something else for Sin Cara and Mysterio to do, maybe break them up?

Having Barrett be irate after his loss is definitely good and good for the readers since the feud between the two will continue. Barrett HAS to come out on top of this one man since he's still a pretty young guy and is potentially has a great future in WWE. Would've liked to see some reaction from Cody though, what did he do while Barrett beatdown on Jericho? Did he help or anything? Remember bro, detail.

That was a pretty random IC Title Match in my opinion, what did Kidd do to deserve the shot, but nonetheless, it was a good way to continue his feud with Ziggler. People may think that this is a step down for Ziggler since he's feuding with Kidd but these two can definitely bring it in the ring and could produce some good matches. This is the feud that I'm likin' the most out of everything with Barrett/Jericho a close second.

The Bryan/Orton feud is definitely heating up here. I loved the ending when you had Orton do nothing, simply mind games with Bryan here, that was good to see man. Bryan and AJ are definitely the new power couple it would seem and I don't mind that. These two should be going for the gold man, but since you only have one show, it's fine. Maybe bring it to three hours as well? :D

The main event was alright in my eyes. Punk definitely dug himself a hole adding Miz into the match but I like that you had him see the error of his ways so to speak. Don't think Miz will take the title though since Punk just won it so Punk for the win at Judgment Day.

Final segment of the night was pretty good too. Kind of random announcing Barrett and Jericho at Judgment Day when Kelly said he'd announce his reasons for attacking Cena's father. But I see what you were trying to do to get Triple H involved so that was okay. Having Cena take a shot at the COO was definitely going to cause some tension between the two and it was good to see them brawl. That is some stipulation you have for the match with HHH and Cena. I have no idea what you have planned for this but it is interesting, I will tell you that.

Overall, a pretty good recap show man. You furthered feuds which is always a good thing. I'm likin' everything about the show, especially the divas ;) LOL. But hey, you're improving not just as a writer but as a booker, if that makes sense man. Good job!

Workhorse Review
TheCult's WWE Backlash

Well done on completing your first PPV mate. Sorry for the late review but I’ve been caught up recently.

* Firstly, really well set out and formatted. It was clean, crisp and easy to read. WWE Tag Team Championship Match was the right match to open a PPV. The match itself, in my opinion, was too short. The action was well written and it was a good match. But for a tag team opener, it was too short and we didn’t see enough tag team action or momentum swings. I’m glad Hawkins and Reks won because they need the titles more then Mysterio and Cara so well done there. I hope you continue to push young tag-teams and solidify the division. Overall, it was a good match, but short. There needed to be more back and forth action instead of Cara getting beat up for 80 % of the match and Mysterio seeing hardly any in-ring time. I’m sure you’ll improve in writing tag team matches because they are difficult, but I would’ve liked to see more tag team moves, double-teams and shifts in momentum. Good start though!

* Onto Rhodes vs. Show. Rhodes’ pre-match promo backstage was very aggressive and I liked it, but I think there should’ve been a little more to it. Now the match – Again I’m going to criticize the match-length. There isn’t a lot that these two would be able to do in the ring but I would’ve liked to have seen Cody Rhodes have the upper-hand for a larger portion of the match. No doubt you wrote Show really well in this match but Cody is methodical and smart in the ring, so I was hoping that he would have had a little more offense. I’m glad Rhodes went over Big Show though. So far that’s two matches where the younger (less experienced) counterpart have won. Despite the win being unclean, I hope Rhodes eventually ‘wins’ the feud and can then move onto bigger and better things.

* Next up is Bryan/Orton. I really like this feud. I think the back-story going in is the most personal of all the feuds. One thing I wasn’t sure of, and excuse my ignorance, was who the heel and who the face was. Randy’s character seems to be quite arrogant and almost creepy in the same fashion as a heel would. Bryan receives loud YES chants but gets booed when he wins? Again, forgive my ignorance if it’s obvious but I just didn’t understand. The match itself was pretty good but, considering Bryan and Orton are two of the best workers in the company, I was expecting this match to be one of the longest of the night. As it turns out, AJ was joshing Orton all along so well done on the nice twist there. I think GCB mentioned it but that’s 3 heel wins in a row to start the show. Heel wins aren’t a bad thing but considering these results are pre-determined, you could’ve changed the order of the matches so we weren’t getting so many heel wins in a row.

* We now move onto Barrett vs Jericho. Again, really good job choosing a relevant and (somewhat) personal back-story for these two. The old Rookie vs Mentor is always going to be a good storyline. I expect Barrett to go over Jericho eventually. The issue I have with this match is that Barrett tapped out. What does Jericho gain from that? Barrett is the face of the Judgment Day PPV yet loses, by submission, at Backlash. I understood that you wanted Jericho to win but I would’ve preferred to see him sneak a victory. It would’ve made more sense in terms of the feud, because the veteran and former mentor Jericho was able to use his veteran smarts to beat the stronger and younger counterpart and former rookie. I hope you understand what I mean. Nonetheless, this has the makings of an excellent feud.

* Triple Threat match for the Intercontinental Championship: Coming in I thought this was a chance for Evan Bourne to receive a push by winning the title so that we see a Kane vs Del Rio feud born (pun intended). I was wrong, which isn’t a bad thing. And while I still see a Del Rio vs Kane feud (only this time for the title), it leaves Evan Bourne out in the dark. Hopefully you have something lined up for him. Also once again, the match length was far too short, especially for a triple threat match.
I’ll keep Miz vs Christian in the same paragraph because there isn’t a lot I’ll say. I think that you’ve got big things in store for Miz and I expected him to go over Christian and he did. A clean win is a big thing for Miz. I guess it hurts Christian a little bit but by the looks of things you’re pushing the younger guys so in the whole scheme of the company, it was the right choice. But, I feel like I’m flogging a dead horse, the match was too short!!!

* Out comes Dylan Kelly to talk about Cena. Firstly, I really don’t like the name Dylan Kelly as a guy who would be running a company. I’m assuming that it’s your name so don’t take that the wrong way, but I would’ve preferred a fake, successful, business-man type name for the guy who takes over WWE. The story with Cena is intriguing. I thought he was coming out but it turns out to be his dad. Nice touch. Cena Sr. explains why John has ‘left’ WWE but then gets attacked. Wow! Kelly showed some brutality and real heartlessness. I’m expecting a massive feud coming up for these two.

* Finally, we get to the Mainevent! Punk vs Sheamus for the WWE title. My thought was that the only way Sheamus was leaving Chicago was if he turned heel and stole the title. In the end, Punk won and thus became the face of the company. In the end, it was the right choice. I’m not a huge fan of Sheamus as a face in real life so I was glad he didn’t win the title. Again, I’m harping on the issue of match length. The match quality and the outcome I was happy with but as I said, it needed to be longer, far longer.

* Overall, I think you did an awesome job mate. The set-out was fantastic. Your videos were really good and everything was easy to read. The feuds going in were all really good and have heaps of potential. The quality of the matches was good but, for the most part, the quantity wasn’t there. It felt like you missed out on that aspect. It’s a shame because I think the PPV could’ve been so much better had there been more time put into the matches. Also, I think too many heels won. Jericho and Punk were the only two face guys that got up. Even if you wanted all those heels to win, you could’ve had, say Orton, attack Bryan after the match so that he actually walks out with the upper hand despite losing. Anyway that’s just a few a tips and what nots to help you improve. You’re a good booker and good writer, just next time, put that extra 20% time and effort in and you’ll be set up fantastically.

Well done!
WH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back