Monday night RAW (Post Wrestlemania 28)

The Cult

Occasional Pre-Show
This is a new bt thread i have started, i will control monday night raw whilst awesome_miz will control friday night smackdown.

Wrestlemania 28 Results
The Rock bt John cena
The undertaker bt Triple H
Wwe champion CM Punk bt Chris Jericho
Sheamus bt. Daniel Bryan new world heavyweight champion
big show bt cody rhodes new intercontinental champion
team johnny bt team teddy (however new man dylan kelly has been given the raw gm job by vince mcmahon)
Kane bt randy orton
kelly kelly and maria menounous bt beth phoneix and eve torres
wwe tag team champions primo and epico bt kidd and gabriel and the usos

raw-logo.jpg

Roster
General manager : Dylan Kelly
Commentators : Michael cole and jerry lawler
announcer : Justin Roberts
Alex Riley
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
CM Punk (WWE Champion)
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Epico (wwe tag team champion)
Evan Bourne (inactive due to injury)
Jack swagger
John Cena
JTG
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mason Ryan
Michael Mcgillicutty
Primo (Wwe tag team champion)
Rey mysterio (inactive due to injury)
R-Truth
Santino Marella(United states champion)
Triple H (cheif operations officer)
Zack Ryder

In one huge roster change The Miz has been traded to smackdown for the services of Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez. Dylan Kelly would like to wish The miz well upon his departure to friday nights.

WWE RAW PREVIEW
NEW GM
After his team were victorious johnny ace was in heaven however the chairman of the wwe vince mcmahon came and spoiled the party by giving his job to unknown Dylan Kelly how will the new man cope with such a tough job?.

Once In a lifetime
What will the fallout be from the biggest match ever as the rock and john cena will be in the same ring again.
Family troubles?
Cm Punk retained the wwe championship against Chris Jericho last night and got a bit of redemption after all of the bad mouthing of his family. how will the ayatollah of rock-n-rolla respond?

Confirmed for raw:
New gm Dylan Kelly
John Cena and The Rock in the ring
Cm Punk Vs Kane
and much more.

wwe-raw-logo-2011.jpg

WWE RAW Monday April 2nd American Airlines Arena,Miami Fl.

*Burn it to the ground*
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
Michael Cole: Ladies and gentleman welcome to monday night raw! we are just one night removed from wrestlemania and what a night it was!

Jerry Lawler: Ya' got that right cole it really did live up to the hype it was possibly the best i've ever seen!

Michael Cole: What a night we've got in store here, as John Cena and The rock will be in the same ring again! I bet there will be some fireworks there king.

Jerry Lawler: Oh boy! i can't wait for that and the wwe champion CM Punk will be in action against the tormented Kane!

*Burn it to the ground*​

As the intro music blurs out again a young man appears on the stage wearing a pin stripe suit.
Michael Cole: King! That's Dylan Kelly the new general manager! we saw him last night on the grandest stage of em' all!.

*Kelly walks down to the ring shaking hands with some of the fans on his way, he enters the ring and picks up a microphone.*

Dylan Kelly: Hello WWE universe!

*The crowd pops*

Dylan Kelly: My name is Dylan Kelly and i'm your new Raw general manager, when Mr Mcmahon called and gave me this oppurtunity i was so over the moon and was beside myself with excitement! And before i get down to business i'd like to thank the boss for this great oppurtunity, i grew up a wwe fan so this is living the dream for me. Right now as you all may know WWE Extreme Rules is just under 4 weeks away and tonight will see the beginnings of an 8 man tournement to crown the number 1 contender for CM Punk's WWE Championship!

*The crowd is extremely happy with this announcement and begin to chant Kelly's name*

Dylan Kelly: The 4 matches tonight for this tournement will be as follows:

Zack Ryder Vs Chris Jericho

*The fans boo the mention of Jericho*

Dolph Ziggler Vs R-Truth

Kofi Kingston Vs Raw's newest superstar Alberto Del Rio!

And Jack Swagger Vs John Cena
!
*The crowd lets off a split reaction for Cena*

Dylan Kelly: And I can't think of a better way to start than right now!

*Kelly exits the ring*

Michael Cole: We will kick off this extreme rules tournement when we return to Monday night Raw!

*Commerical*

*When Raw returns Zack Ryder is already in the ring ready for action*​
The lights in the arena suddenly dim out and we can see the light up jacket of Chris Jericho on the stage.

*Break The Walls Down*​

*Jericho turns around to a chorus of boo's from the wwe universe he then enters the ring and eyes up his opponent*

Match #1 Extreme Rules Tournement Quarter final match
Zack Ryder Vs Chris Jericho​
As the bell rings Ryder and Jericho lock up in the centre of the ring with Ryder getting the better of the exchange.Ryder irish whips Jericho to the ropes and hits a backdrop and goes for the quick cover.
1.. kick out
Ryder immediately gets back on jericho and puts him in a headlock however Jericho escapes and hits a backdrop.
*Jericho then taunts the fans by shouting wannabees and pointing at them*
Jericho stomps on Ryder and picks him back up to hit a snap suplex.
Kick out!
Jericho questions the officials counting but then quickly locks Ryder in a headlock.
*The fans clap and chant let's go Ryder as he begins to get up*
Ryder fights out of the headlock and has some momentum from hitting a huge backdrop. Both men get to their feet and exchange punches before Ryder hits a drop kick that sends Jericho into the Turnbuckle and into a sitting position. Ryder calls for the broski boot and does his famous WOO! WOO! WOO!
But as he runs towards him Jericho springs from the floor and hits a huge codebreaker!
Winner by pinfall Chris Jericho
Jericho leaves the ring to a chorus of boo's and walks to the back with a huge grin on his face​
Michael cole : Well Ryder gave it his all, but Chris is a seasoned veteran and he took advantage of one little mistake.

Jerry Lawler: You got that right and now he advances into the semi finals of this tournement
*Backstage interview*​

Josh Matthews: Hello WWE universe please welcome my guest at this time Alex Riley! Alex you have not been seen on WWE television recently so what's going on man?

Alex Riley: I'll tell you exactly what is going on Josh. ya' see i was on a roll last year, i beat my former nxt pro the miz and things were looking up for me. The name on everybodies lips was Alex Riley and people watched as i faded into obscurity ever since. And now i know why i've had this rough patch!

Josh Matthews: Would you care to explain?
Alex Riley: Oh i'll explain Josh i've learned that listening to the fans gets you no where in this business!

*The miami crowd boo's this statement*
Alex Riley: I need to be me and that's what the people don't like, but i couldn't give a damn anymore i'm not here to pander to the them. I'm here to win! And mark my words Josh everybody will see that i mean business because 2012 is MY YEAR!

*The crowd boo as Riley walks away*

Michael Cole: Well some choice words there from Alex Riley as he claims this will be his year.

Jerry Lawler: Na i don't think the kids got it to be honest but hey we'll wait and see cole!

BOOM

Michael Cole: Oh Boy!

Jerry Lawler: I think we know who this is
*Veil of fire*​
Michael Cole: The ressurrected monster Kane is coming down here, he was victorius last night against the viper Randy Orton,And King i don't fancy Cm Punk's chances here tonight!

Jerry Lawler: I hate to say it but i agree cole!

As Kane enters the ring wearing his intimidating welders mask he looks around and does his famous pyro! And then removes his outer mask.
*Cult Of Personality*
Michael Cole: Here he is King the WWE champion!

Jerry Lawler: Well he was in a tough match last night but pulled through to retain the gold.

Punk shouts his famous It's Clobberin' Time! and walks down the ramp to a huge ovation! He climbs onto the top rope and holds his wwe championship aloft, the crowd responds with a huge CM PUNK! chant. Punk gives the title to the official and throws his t-shirt into the crowd.

Match #2 WWE Champion Cm Punk Vs Kane

The bell sounds an Punk goes straight at Kane to try and corner the monster but Kane simply moves to the side, they then lock up with Kane overpowering Punk to send him flying to the floor.
Punk gazes up at Kane and says 'Ya got me there'. When punk stands back up he locks up with the monster again and this time ducks under kane's arms to grab him in a waistlock however he doesn't keep his grip for long and he lets go only for Kane to hit a huge big boot!
Kick out!
Kane immediately gets back on the offense and picks Punk up and hits him with an uppercut.Kane then hoists the wwe champion to his shoulders for a powerslam however punk frees himself to hit a huge kick to the head which sends Kane to the outside. Punk recovers and runs to the ropes to hit a huge splash on to the devil's favourite demon.

Michael Cole: Wow high risk from Punk their we'll see who can recover when we come back.
*Commercial*

As the show comes back on air Kane has Cm Punk in the ring delivering body blows in the corner,punk however fights out of it only though to be punched back into the corner. The big red monster then charges at Punk but he moves out of the way, this sends Kane into the corner, Punk catches his breath and delivers his high knee and bulldog combination to the fans delight!
Punk signals that he is going up top as Kane lies near the ropes,Punk climbs high and delivers an elbow drop to the heart of Kane!
3!

Michael Cole: Punk wins! But Kane is incensed he feels his foot was under the bottom rope!
Jerry Lawler: Well cole the last thing you want is an angry monster!

*The replays show that Kane's foot was indeed under the bottom rope but Cm Punk continues his celebration as the fans cheer him. However a voice is then heard ringing out.

Dylan Kelly: Wait! we are not going to end this match like that from an officiating mistake which is why this match will now be restarted!

*The fans don't know how to react to this, but Cm Punk is clearly unhappy at the decision, he climbs into the ring and looks at the general manager at the top of the ramp in disgust.

The bell rings to start this off again, and Punk turns around into a massive boot from Kane, Kane then signals for the chokeslam as Punk begins to get to his feet, Punk turns around into a chokeslam!
3!
Winner by pinfall Kane!

Michael Cole: Oh my Kane has just pinned the Wwe champion!

Jerry Lawler: Oh come on cole,you can't go restarting matches like that.

Michael Cole: But King there was an officiating mistake it had to be done!

Kane looks down at the motionless Cm punk and then looks at the WWE title before doing his famous pyro!​
Michael Cole: Restart or no restart king, Kane knows what he wants! The gold around his waste again.
*Commercial*​

When the show returns we see the United states champion Santino Marella backstage with his gold. He recieves a huge pop from the crowd. As he walks down the corridor he bumps into Alex Riley

Alex Riley: Watch were your going you stupid goof!

Santino Marella: Excuse Me! I am Santino Marella the champione' of the united states! who are you to question me!? I will have's to let te' cobra deal with you now!

Alex Riley: Excuse you!, i'm freaking Alex Riley the soon to be united states champion!

The crowd boo's heavily*​

Santino Marrella: Hahaha i don't think so as i will be champione' for a long longs' time! Nobody thinks you are good enough!

Alex Riley: Oh really now who think's this!?

Santino Marella:Me and Jerry lawl-

*As santino is about to finish his sentence Riley decks him with a huge right hand, and throws him into the drinks machine and continues his assault with a flurry of punches. Security comes and drags Riley away from Santino.​

Alex Riley: I will be the new united states champion and you better believe it santino!!!

*The camera fades back to the arena while Cole and Lawler recap and what just went down!​
Michael Cole: What an unforgiving and cold blooded attack from Alex Riley he's really showing he means business!

Jerry Lawler: What a disgrace that kid is! he just attacked the united states champion for speaking the truth!

*What's Up*​

Michael Cole: Speaking of Truth here's R-Truth!

Truth high fives 'little jimmy' as the crowd pops for him he then sprints down to the ring and awaits his opponent.

*Here to show the world*​

Michael Cole: Now here's a rising star on this brand Dolph Ziggler, i think he's gonna go real far in this business.

Ziggler appears on the stage with a microphone to jeers from the crowd.​

Dolph Ziggler: Cut the music!... You may have noticed that i'm not with Vickie Guerrero or Jack Swagger tonight and that is simply because i don't need them anymore. i'm the best so i don't need them hanging on my coatails! I'll show you all now when i take out this idiot and when i take out two more idiots after this to move on to extreme rules! and win the WWE Championship!

*The crowd certainly doesn't like dolph ziggler as they jeer him as he enters the ring.​

Match #3 Extreme Rules Tournement Quarter finals
R-Truth Vs Dolph Ziggler

The bell sounds to get the match underway and Truth flies at Ziggler with a lou thez press he begins hammering down on the face of the show off much to the crowds pleasure! the official tells truth to let off ziggler however he continues to hammer down on him.
5!
The official has no choice but to ring for the bell as R-truth has snapped!

*The crowd is loving the beating Truth is putting on Ziggler*

*STOP!
*Dylan Kelly the raw gm appears on the titantron*

Dylan Kelly: Ron! stop this immediately or you will be fired! do you hear me!? FIRED!!

*Truth stops the beating on Ziggler and looks around to the fans who are booing the gm's ruling here. Truth exits the ring and walks to the back looking dejected.

Dylan Kelly: Was that so hard Ron!?

*Kelly is then seen laughing on the titantron as we fade to a commercial*

*Commercial*​

When Raw returns we see Cole and Lawler recapping on what happened before the break.

Michael Cole: Well King there have been a few violent attacks here tonight

Jerry Lawler: I gotta say col-

Suddenly we see a man jump the barrier and begin unloading on Jerry lawler as the camera shows his face we see that it is Alex Riley! Riley repeatedly smashes the hall of famers head on the announce table and picks up a steel chair. Riley then smacks Lawler across the face with the chair which causes blood to start rushing from Lawler's head covering his face. Riley then hits the TKO on to the floor. He grabs a microphone and kneels down beside the battered and bloodied Jerry Lawler and begins to speak​

Alex Riley: So Jerry ya' still think i haven't got it now huh? i'll show everyone who doubts me that i am not to be messed with! I mean business and you and santino are only the first of many to be taken out by A-Ry!

*The crowd boo heavily as Riley drops the microphone and holds his hands out wide. Paramedics come down to ringside to check on the bloody Jerry Lawler as we cut to commercial*

*Commercial*

As Raw comes back Michael Cole is joined by substitute commentator Josh Matthews as he updates us on Jerry Lawler​

Michael Cole: Moments ago my broadcast partner Jerry Lawler was attacked by young superstar Alex Riley, i can tell you that jerry has been taken to the nearest medical facility by paramedics. we will update you on anymore news when we get it.

SOS​

*The crowd pops big for Kofi Kingston, however he is nowhere to be seen on stage the titantron then shows Kofi in the lockeroom backstage layed out with security and R-truth by his side.*

*Dylan Kelly then appears on the titantron standing next to Alberto Del Rio to a chorus of boos.*​

Dylan Kelly: Due to the unfortunate injury to Kofi Kingston i must award the victory to Alberto Del Rio as he was ready to compete.

*Just as Del Rio is about to speak the raw gm's door is smashed open as R-truth comes barging in! much to the fans pleasure but Kelly and Del rio's dismay.*

R-truth- It was You! you attacked Kofi!

Alberto Del Rio: Whoa! calm down amigo! why would i want to attack ju' friend when i could just as easily have beaten him anyway?

R-Truth: Oh please! Don't talk shit! you know what you've done and believe me you' gonna pay. AND THAT'S THE TRUTH!

*Truth then exits the gm's office as Kelly and Del rio look at each other confused.

*We come back to the arena ready for our main event with Jack Swagger already in the ring*

*My Time Is Now*

John cena comes out to a mixed reaction from the miami crowd and does his salute at the top of the ramp he then bounds down to the ring and throws his cap into the crowd.

Match #4 Extreme Rules tournement Quarter final match
Jack Swagger Vs John Cena

The match gets underway and a loud lets go cena/Cena sucks chant breaks out.Cena just looks to the crowd and smiles to his reaction. Swagger locks up with Cena and puts him in a head lock he then irish whips him to the ropes but cena hits a shoulder block. Cena then irish whips Swagger to the ropes but Swagger stops and gets out of the ring to re-think his stratergy as raw fades to a commercial.

*Commercial*

As the show returns Swagger has Cena in an abdominal stretch with half of the miami crowd willing cena to fight out of it. to which he does and hits an arm toss, Cena then hits swagger with a dropkick which leaves both men down. Cena eventually gets up first and decks swagger with a right hand.Cena then climbs the top rope and waits for Swagger to get up....WOW! as cena goes for a top rope legdrop Swagger counters into a huge powerbomb!
Kickout!
Swagger then pulls down his arm straps and puts Cena in an ankle lock! Cena looks as though he is going to tap but the crowd will him to the ropes. Swagger calls for the end and waits for Cena to turn around as he picks him up for a gutwrench powerbomb Cena counters into a gutwrench suplex! When Swagger gets to his feet Cena hits a fisherman suplex and signals for the 5 knuckle shuffle! Cena taunts Swagger with a U CAN'T SEE ME, and hits the 5 knuckle shuffle,Cena then signals for the attituted adjustment. As Swagger gets up Cena hoists him into a fireman's carry however Swagger fights out and gives Cena a big right hand. As Swagger charges at Cena, Cena hits a drop toe hold and locks in the Stf! Swagger tries to crawl and crawl to the ropes.And as he is about to submit.....

*If Ya' Smell*

The Rock appears on the entrance ramp and sends his hometown crowd into hysterics! Cena immediately releases Swagger from the Stf and prompts The Rock to come down to the ring! As The Rock begins to walk down to the ring, Swagger rolls up Cena!!
3!!
Winner by pinfall Jack Swagger

*As Swagger exits the ring Cena looks on in dismay at The Rock who has now entered the ring! The great one grabs a microphone.

The Rock: Finnally The Rock has come back to MIAMI FLORIDA!

*The crowd scream down the building for their hero*

John Cena: Whoa movie star! i had that damn match won,what do you think you were doin'!?

The Rock:Little Johnny Cena what do YOU think The Rock was doin'?

John Cena: I thin-

The Rock: It doesn't matter what you think!!!!!

*The crowd pops big*

The Rock: You see John cena, The Rock didn't mean to cost you your match, The rock came down here to congratulate you on takin' the great one all the way last night! In the greatest match ever in the history of Wrestlemania!

John Cena: I gotta say i underestimated you movie star, i thought i had the match won but fair enough you got the win so congratulations. But how'about we do it again!?

*The Crowd roars with excitement as The Rock looks at John Cena*

John Cena: How about we do it at Wrestlemania 29!? Give the people what they want and give ME what i want!?

*The crowd begin a huge YES! chant. Just as The Rock is about to answer John Cena the crowd go into shock!*

*HERE COMES THE PAIN*

If people thought the pop The Rock recieved was big this was on a whole other level! As Brock Lesnar appears from behind the curtain wearing tracksuit pants and a vest! and from behind him appears PAUL HEYMAN!

Cena and The Rock look on in dismay as the pair walk down towards to the ring! As they both enter the ring Heyman signals for a microphone.

Paul Heyman: -

As Heyman is about to speak Lesnar charges at John Cena and takes him down! This prompts The Rock into action as he and Lesnar begin to trade blows! However Lesnar gets the better of him and hoists him up
F-5!!! TO THE ROCK!

Lesnar stalks Cena as he gets up and hoists him onto his shoulders!

F-5!!! TO CENA!

Paul Heyman then continues with what he was going to say

Paul Heyman: WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!

Michael Cole: Oh MY! Josh what in god's name is happening The beast has returned! He just took out the Two best in the business with ease!

Josh Matthews:Michael i fear for this company! because the Pain is Here!!!!!!

*The show ends with Heyman and Lesnar looking down at the destruction in the ring as the screen fades to black!

(c) TheCultOfPersonality

logo.jpg

Breaking news!

WWE has learnt today that Nxt has been cancelled. World wrestling entertainment would like to wish all of the nxt rookies the best in their future endeavours.

WWE_Draft_Logo.png

It's time to shake things up again!

That's right we have just learnt that the wwe draft will be making it's return live on Monday night RAW, superstars from both Raw and Smackdown will be present on April 23rd 2012 for the 3 hour special event live from Detroit Michigan! Just 5 days before Extreme rules who will go where!?

The GS Review

Moday Night Raw after WM28, and here we go. New GM announced even though Big Johnny gets a big win over Teddy Long... maybe you could have altered the results of WM as this move is a bit of shift. But You obviously are now the GM so after a few episodes it wont matter too much.

Tournament for the #1 contendership. Sounds good, after WM everything starts fresh again.

A push for Riley sounds great. Ziggler moves on in the tourney I'm assuming with the R-Truth segment/match. Kelly seems to be getting involved a lot tonight, maybe limit his involvemnt so when he does make a deciosn it packs more punch. If anything looks like Kelly has made a heel turn quickly in the piece...

Kane defeats WWE Champ Punk, the GM is all over this show tonight stamping his dominance straight away!

Rock costs Cena his tourney match with Swagger. I'd really like to see someone push Swagger, the guy can wrestle and he is massive. He has so much potential. So Rock and Cena have a moment and then get destroyed by Lesnar (w/ Heyman)...

Since this is your show, you can have the Rock stick around in a full time capacity, and this could be the way to do it. Having him on your roster would be a lot of fun, and his interactions with now COO HHH could be great (that is if Trips is the COO as your backstory had Vince give Dylan Kelly the job not HHH...)

For a first show it was solid. It felt a little rushed to me, and you could have had a Brodus Clay segment in there to slow it down a bit, a Jericho or Punk promo about their WM match etc. Is your RAW a supershow? If so maybe have the new WHC Sheamus come out and talk about winning the title, and then have Bryan attack him to jump on the "YES" phenomenom...

Looking fwd to where you go from here compared to the actual WWE and I'll be reading. Cheers!

Thanks for the review mate, raw is not a supershow in this bt because awesome_miz is controlling the smackdown side of things however you may see the odd superstar appear on the other show. I myself feel after reflecting on my episode it was a bit rushed however I'm new to the bt section os it's something I can improve on thanks again man:)

Reactions: IHW
wwe-logo.jpg

Pay per view schedule change

Today WWE has confirmed the full pay per view schedule for the calendar year:

Extreme rules
Over the limit
No way out
King of the ring
Summerslam
Night of champions
Money in the bank
Survivor series
Tables ladders and chairs

The change sees the king of the ring return as a pay per view event with the winner of the prestigious tournament receiving a title shot for their respective brand at the following pay per view summerslam.

raw-logo_crop_340x234.jpg

Kelly begins rebuilding

Today Raw general manager Dylan Kelly has confirmed the re-hiring of Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks. The pair were recently released with the cancellation of WWE NXT however the new general manager sees potential in the duo and has given them another chance.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back