WWE (Post Wrestlemania 27) : Jam Style

JamJam

It's goin' down forreal!
Writer's Note: I'll be writing this Book This after the events of Wrestlemania 27. The true to life Wrestlemania 27 results stand, they were not changed for this Book This. Hope you enjoy reading this BT and help me to improve as I read your comments.

2416upy.jpg

WWE Champion: The Miz
United States Champion: Sheamus
Divas Champion: Eve

Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts
Commentators: Michael Cole & Josh Matthews
Backstage Interviewer: Matt Striker

Raw Roster

Carlito
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
David Hart Smith
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne
Goldust
John Cena
John Morrison
Johnny Curtis
Justin Roberts
Mark Henry
Matt Striker
Michael McGillicutty
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
The Miz
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Divas

Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Eve Torres
Gail Kim
Kelly Kelly
Natalya
Nikki Bella​

NOTE: Thanks to ARLO & FSWWE for the graphics that have been made for my BT so far.

2416upy.jpg

Monday Night Raw Preview
|2011 April 4th Edition of Monday Night Raw | Phillips Arena Atlanta, Georgia|

Hot off the wheels of the most spectacular wrestling spectacle that is Wrestlemania, Monday Night Raw is live a few hundred yards away in the Phillips Arena. The new year in wrestling is sure to kick off as Monday Night Raw is action-packed!

The headlines that swarmed the WWE Universe is of the Miz, retaining his WWE Championship in the main event of Wrestlemania 27 against the Chain-Gang Leader, John Cena. After a double count-out in the first match, the Rock restarted the match but delivered a Rock Bottom in retribution of Cena's Attitude Adjustment on the Monday Night Raw before Wrestlemania. The Miz opens the show as he addresses the WWE Universe. Also, the Rock is rumored to be in the building as he has some words to say to the WWE Universe as well.

Making headlines as well, is Michael Cole. This brash commentator proved to be the lesser of the two color commentators as Jerry “The King” Lawler had originally won the match. But due to some questionable actions by both Lawler and Stone Cold, the decision was reversed and thus awarding Michael Cole the victory. How will the fallout of this feud come to be? What's next for Michael Cole? Also, Michael Cole is said to be announcing the identity of the Anonymous Raw General Manager!

CM Punk failed to beat the Viper, Randy Orton yesterday as Orton delivered a high impact RKO on Punk to get the victory. Punk is obviously upset at his loss. Can the Straight-Edge Superstar bounce back from this disheartening loss? Tune into Monday Night Raw to find out!

Also, a rivalry is renewed as the first Irish-Born WWE Champion takes on the Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison in a non-title match. These two competitors genuinely don't like each other and will be sure to put on a heck of a match.

Be sure to tune into Monday Night Raw Live on the USA Network at 9/8 CT.

CONFIRMED
WWE Champion Miz addresses the WWE Universe
Michael Cole reveals identity of Anonymous Raw General Manager
CM Punk's fallout
U.S. Champion Sheamus vs. John Morrison in a non-title match

2416upy.jpg
|2011 April 4th Edition of Monday Night Raw | Phillips Arena Atlanta, Georgia|

***START VIDEO***
Video package starts Monday Night Raw as we see a recap of Wrestlemania 27. The video starts with an overview of the Georgia Dome and the many fans of the WWE Universe with their various wrestler signs. We see the image of Trish Stratus delivering a Chick Kick to Michelle McCool and tags in Snooki who unleashes impressive flips as she shows her gymnastics background and hits McCool with a splash after a cartwheel for the pinfall victory much to the delight of the Atlanta crowd.

Next is highlights of the Randy Orton/CM Punk saga with each one getting the advantage on the former on each Raw leading up to their Wrestlemania 27 bout. Fast-forwarding to their match, the video shows the Super RKO that Orton used to defeat Punk after fighting out of the Anaconda Vise...We hit the match of Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole as we see Michael Cole trying to retreat from King as Stone Cold Steve Austin hits the Stunner on Jack Swagger. King stops Cole in his tracks as he hits his Fist Drop followed by an Ankle Lock to win the bout. Josh Matthews is in the picture now and reads an e-mail from the Anonymous GM reversing the decision rewarding Michael Cole the victory because of Austin taking advantage of his referee position as Cole celebrates up the ramp.

The video now flashes to the Undertaker vs. Triple H battle for the ages. The two iconic individuals are nose to nose as they come to blows. It fast forwards to the two exchanging finishers but with Taker finally getting in his Hell's Gate causing the King of Kings to tap out. The video cuts away to another scene as “AWESOOOOOOME” fills the video while the Miz comes out with his WWE Championship. It forwards to a choir singing Cena's theme music and Cena comes up saluting to the Georgia crowd. The match starts as Cena and Miz comes to blows and eventually ends with a double count-out but the Rock comes out and doesn't allow this to be, as he restarts the match. Due to the restart of the match, the Rock came down and delivered a Rock Bottom to Cena allowing the Miz to retain his WWE Championship creating Miz-tory at the Grandest Stage Of Them All. The Miz doesn't escape the ass-whooping the Rock hands out as he hits the People's Elbow on Miz. The video closes with the Rock in his victory pose as the pyro goes on as Monday Night Raw is live from the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia.

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday Night Raw folks. We are only 24 hours removed from the wrestling spectacle that was Wrestlemania, where I went 1-0 as I defeated the Hall-of-Famer, Jerry “The King” Lawler.

Josh Matthews: Yeah sure, “good job” Cole. I sure wish I was there to see you get that Stunner as you suffer the same fate I did.

Michael Cole: Well that's what you get Josh. You try to steal my lead commentator role here on Raw, reading the e-mails from the Anonymous General Manager like your some tough guy. But nonetheless Josh, you can't deny my win at Wrestlemania. It is already in the books and will be documented for future reference.
Josh Matthews: That aside Cole, we have a huge night of action coming up tonight. Since Extreme Rules is only 4 weeks away, that means the WWE Championship will be on the line.

Michael Cole: What a travesty it was that I wasn't there to experience Miz-tory as Miz silenced his critics with a resounding victory over John Cena. But it's okay as we'll hear from the most MUST-see WWE Champion, The Miz a little later on.

Josh Matthews: Indeed we'll hear from the Miz tonight sooner rather than later. But also tonight, on this action-packed Raw, we'll see the United States Champion Sheamus vs. the Monday Night Delight, John Morrison. Also, we'll finally get to see who the Anonymous Raw General Manager is.

Michael Cole: That’s right, Josh! I’m gonna enter the ring with that laptop, and I’m gonna make history once again by announcing who the new GM is! What a night to be Michael Cole, huh Josh?

Josh Matthews:
I'm sure no one wants to be you Cole, but anyway, tonight is going to be huge folks as it's a new year in the WWE calender, and that --

*I CAME TO PLAY*
Loud booing fills the Phillips Arena but a few cheers are heard from the Cena Haters that were present at the Georgia Dome. The WWE Champion, Miz comes out with his lackey Alex Riley following close by. The Champion has a big smirk in his face as he cockily struts down the ramp looking as if he and Riley are enjoying the heat from the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, YOUR WWE CHAMPION, THE MIZ!

Crowd continues its booing but we see Michael Cole giving the Miz a standing ovation as he eggs Josh Matthews to give the same respect he is giving to the WWE Champion, Miz.

Michael Cole: Look at that man Josh, look at him! You're looking at the most must-see WWE Champion of all time. He's the man of the future. He'll be carrying this company to the next generation Josh! He is better than you in every way possible. He is the total package, the living embodiment of a god --

Josh Matthews: Please, just sit down Cole.

Michael Cole continues to applaud the Miz like a madman as Josh can only sigh at the sight of his colleague applauding a man that everyone has it in for. The Miz nods appreciatively at Cole as he raises his WWE Champion for the WWE Universe to see. The crowd boos him loudly. After a few moments, Cole finally takes his seat while Miz is given a microphone from a WWE staff member.

Miz: Well, well, well. Look who's still the WWE Champion.

Crowd boos heavily.

Miz: I told you people since the day that I became Mr. Money In The Bank, that I would go on to cash it in and be the WWE Champion. And look what happened.

Miz glances at his custom made WWE championship with the “M” buckle instead of the “W”.

Miz: But the defining moment for me was when I beat John Cena, 1,2,3 on the Grandest Stage Of Them All. I finally proved to all my critics that I had what it takes. I cemented my place in history as the most must-see WWE Champion of ALL-TIME!

More heat for Miz's arrogance.

Miz: Now, on this historic night of Monday Night Raw, you people stand in the presence of a true legend. I have made the transition from a champion to a LEGEND in mere days. The Hogans, The Rocks, The Undertakers, The Stone Colds, The Cenas, The Ortons have nothing on me as a star in this company. But even as I beat Cena in the Main Event of Wrestlemania 27, the news is still on Cena, still on the Rock, not on me.

Huge pops as Miz mentions Cena and even bigger pops as The Rock's name is mentioned. But only disgust was present on the face of the Miz.

Miz: At Wrestlemania 27, I proved to be bigger than both of those men. So enough about those two as everyones conversation should only be about me, YOUR WWE Champion. Because I'm The Miz and I'm --

*MY TIME IS NOW*
A mixed reaction for the former WWE Champion. Miz awaits his defeated foe in a disgusted manner. John Cena finally appears from behind the curtains. Cena is in serious mode but still does his patented salute to the crowd as he runs full speed to the ring, but the Miz doesn't retreat as Cena enters the ring. Cena is handed a mic and addresses Miz.

John Cena:
Well Miz, I got to hand it to you. You did beat me at Wrestlemania.

Crowd boos ads Miz and Riley nod their head in approval.

John Cena: You beat me with help yet again, but I'm not gonna complain about that Miz. You see, I go by the rules of Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. It's because of these rules that I am a 10-time World Champion. So I ask you tonight Miz, face me and prove to me that you really are the man that you claim to be at Extreme Rules with the WWE Championship on the line!

Miz: Really? Really? Really John? You come out here preaching the words on your shirt when you definitely don't show either one of them. First, you come out here, not showing the proper respect to me and your hustle to prevent me from being the champion that these people want to see is just pathetic.

Crowd groans as Miz points to the Wrestlemania 27 logo.

Miz: You see John, I beat you at Wrestlemania. 1, 2, 3 in the biggest match of the year. You lost Cena, you lost. Deal with it!

Cena takes off his hat and scratches his head as he looks down to the ground in frustration.

Miz: So I suggest you turn around, walk forward, and get the hell out of my ring!

Cena looks up to the Miz and has a serious face on as he gets closer to the Miz. Riley tries to interfere but Miz waves him off. Cena attempts to talk but drops the microphone down to the floor and begins removing his shirt and throws his hat to the crowd.

*MESSAGE ALERT*

The crowd begins to boo as they hear the Anonymous Raw General Manager makes his presence known for the first time tonight and boos even louder as Michael Cole gets up from his seat and reads the email.

Michael Cole: And I quote, “First, congratulations to the Miz for retaining his WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 27, it was surely a great sight to see. But back to business. John, your request at a shot at Miz's title has been granted due to some interference from last night's affair but it won't come easy John. Tonight, you'll be competing in two matches against mystery opponents. Either that, or you get a handicap match. Which do you want Cena?”

Cena thinks about his two options as neither are in his favor. He looks to the crowd who cheers him on and gives a reply.

Cena: I want the handicap match.
*MESSAGE ALERT*
Michael Cole: And I quote, “Handicap match it is then. Tonight, you'll have to fend off the Unified Tag Team Champions Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater if you want a shot at Miz's title at Extreme Rules..Oh, and also, no interference from you Miz or I'll strip you of the title if you do.”

Miz looks happy at first and smiles to Alex Riley but when he hears the Anonymous GM warn him about interfering, his smile quickly goes away. Cena, looking more focused than ever nods his head in approval.

Josh Matthews: What an announcement made by the Anonymous General Manager Cole! Cena gets his opportunity if he can defeat the Unified Tag Team Champs later on tonight.

Michael Cole: Yeah, well. I'm not too thrilled Josh. I'm ready to expose this phony for who he really is in that ring later on tonight!

Josh Matthews:
Anyway, Cole, we still have a night ahead of us as we witness Sheamus take on John Morrison later on tonight. And as you said, the revealing of the Anonymous Raw General Manager.

--COMMERCIAL--
We're back on Monday Night Raw as...

*THIS FIRE BURNS*

CM Punk comes from behind the curtains as he is boo'd heavily by the Georgia crowd. The Straight-Edge superstar gets to one knee and yells “It's Clobberin' Time!” to the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp. He pulls his already-gelled hair back as he goes up the steel steps and into the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 222 pounds, CM Punk!

Michael Cole: This man was screwed out of a win last night. The Viper, Randy Orton again slithered his way to a victory over CM Punk.

Josh Matthews: What Orton did to Punk a few years back was wrong, but you gotta give the Viper credit as he pinned CM Punk 24 hours ago at Wrestlemania. Randy performed an impressive, high-impact RKO as CM Punk was coming off the ropes, which led to his victory.

Michael Cole:
Well if you ask me Josh, that win was a fluke. Heck, my win was more dominating than Orton's win was as all he did was cower in fear like a wounded puppy and screwed CM Punk over a victory. I wouldn't want to be Punk's opponent tonight.

*BORN TO WIN*
Evan Bourne is revealed as Punk's opponent as Punk doesn't look too happy in the ring. Bourne plays to the crowd and is all smiles as he makes his way down the ramp. He runs half-way and makes an impressive entrance as he slides under the bottom rope to the delight of the WWE Universe.

Justin Roberts: And introducing his opponent from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 183 pounds, Evan “Air” Bourne!

Josh Matthews: Well Evan Bourne has a tough task tonight as he goes one-on-one with the Straight-Edge Superstar, CM Punk. But don't count out Evan Bourne as this guy has a myriad of moves in his moveset.

Michael Cole: I smell squash match Josh. Bourne can't beat Punk in the mood he's in. It'll be over in about 3 minutes.

Match 1
CM Punk vs. Evan Bourne
In the early stages of the match, it's no surprise as we see CM Punk take the advantage. Punk unleashes various kicks to the abdomen of Evan Bourne showing his jiu-jitsu background. With Bourne writhing in pain, Punk continues his kicks and gets one on Bourne that looked to end the match but Bourne kicked out at the count of 2. Punk began working on the left leg of Bourne knowing that Bourne uses his legs to do much of his offense. He brings Bourne over to the corner laying down as Punk goes outside and bounces the left leg of Bourne off the steel ring post. Punk does this repeatedly but stops before the ref can disqualify him. It was as if Punk was wrestling Orton as he too worked on the leg of Orton in their Wrestlemania match. Punk irish whips Bourne to the turnbuckle and delivers a high knee plus a bulldog for good measure and goes for the pin and gets a near fall. Bourne just won't quit as Punk continues working on Bourne's left leg. Punk puts Bourne's left leg over the second rope and goes outside and stretches it, the referee gets to the count of 4 before Punk releases.

He taunts the crowd saying “This is what I did to Randy Orton, I should've won!” With Punk taunting on the outside, this gives Bourne enough time as he delivers a baseball slide which lands Punk onto the barricade. With Bourne limping, he goes outside to bring the Second City Saint back in the ring. Bourne delivers a shining wizard on Punk and gets a near fall. With his offense finally kicking in, Bourne delivers a hurricanrana but stops as his left leg is bothering him. Punk and Bourne are both up as they exchange kicks but Bourne gets the better of it as he delivers a straight kick right to the temple of Punk. Bourne looks to the crowd as he signals for the 450 splash. This proved to be costly as Punk rolled out of the way but Bourne lands on his feet but falls as his left leg gave out. Punk took advantage and hit the GTS for the 3 count.
CM Punk wins by pinfall (8:43)​

Michael Cole: I told you, Josh! Domination! Evan Bourne barely got any offense in. It was clear from the get-go that Punk was walking out here with a victory, as he should have at Wrestlemania in his match again Orton.

Josh Matthews: There’s certainly a new edge to CM Punk since that loss last night, Cole, and it’s a little disturbing, to be quite honest.

CM Punk is handed a mic and has something to say to the crowd.

CM Punk: You see what I did there to Evan Bourne? It's exactly what I did to Orton last night. This match was totally dominated by me. There's no doubt that I should have beaten Randall last night.

Punk bares his teeth. We can hear his heavy breathing on the microphone.

CM Punk: But somehow, that coward got away from me. He slithered away and got a fluke win over me. This match took about..7 minutes I believe? That's 7 minutes of my life that I will never get back. I just wasted my time with Little Evan Bourne, when in those 7 minutes I could have been punishing Randy Orton for embarrassing me last night. Tonight, I make a vow to you people and I will keep this true.

Punk looks right at the camera as it zooms in.

CM Punk:
I ..will make Randy Orton's life..a LIVING HELL. We're not done Orton! Not by a long shot.

Punk drops his mic to the floor as he poses on the turnbuckle screaming at the WWE Universe his plans to punish Randy Orton.

We go backstage as Daniel Bryan is talking to Gail Kim and Kelly Kelly. The crowd can be heard in the background as Bryan gets a decent pop. From afar, “Excuse me!” can be heard and that only means that the devious Vickie Guerrero is near. Sure enough, Vickie appears on the screen with her business associate, Dolph Ziggler.

Daniel Bryan: Can I help you?

Dolph smirks and is pulls back his hair then finally speaks.

Dolph Ziggler: I just wanted to thank you, thank you Daniel Bryan for knowing your place.

Daniel Bryan: What do you mean?

Dolph Ziggler: You know, for knowing your place around here on Raw and on Wrestlemania. You were no where in card. Oh wait, you were on the card weren't you? The dark match against Sheamus. Yeah, where you came up empty-handed.

Daniel Bryan gives a sarcastic smile of his own.

Daniel Bryan: Oh yeah, you were on the card right? You lost to...Snooki right? That's right. The pickle-loving Snooki beat you.

Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero's smirks were now gone as they just stared coldly at Bryan and made their exit. Daniel Bryan goes back to talking to Gail Kim and Kelly Kelly who are laughing.

--COMMERCIAL--
As we are back on Raw, Dolph Ziggler hits the ring with Vickie Guerrero as they garner a huge amount of heat from the Atlanta crowd.

*PERFECTION*
Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall, approaching the ring being accompanied by Vickie Guerrero, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 223 pounds, Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph Ziggler comes out with Vickie Guerrero right by his side. The cocky beach-blonde superstar pulls his hair back as he makes his way down to the ring where fans try to hi-five him but he arrogantly ignores them.

Michael Cole: Dolph Ziggler indeed is perfection Josh. Perfection can also describe Vickie Guerrero, look at her Josh!

Josh Matthews: Well, she's--

Michael Cole: She's beautiful Josh, the hottest diva in the WWE right. I sure wish I was Dolph Ziggler just to have Vickie Guerrero by my side. Just imagine it Josh, Michael Cole and Vickie Guerrero, we'd be the power couple of the WWE.

Josh Matthews: Yeah, I'd rather not imagine that and hope that fans don't either. Let's focus on the match Cole.

*RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES*
Justin Roberts: And opponent,accompanied by Gail Kim and Kelly Kelly, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing in at 192 pounds, Daniel Bryan.

Daniel Bryan makes his way down the ring with two beautiful divas in Gail Kim and Kelly Kelly on each arm. The crowd gives him a big pop as it looks like they were cheering the divas more than they were cheering Daniel Bryan.

Michael Cole: Who does this guy think he is? He just walks into the arena with divas on each arm? What has the world come to? And those divas are idiots for wanting to accompany a boy like Daniel Bryan to the ring. Don't they care about their careers?!

Josh Matthews: Well, all I know is that this match between Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan is sure going to be a great one as the two have done battle before and put on some of the best matches the WWE Universe has seen.

Match 2
Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero vs. Daniel Bryan w/Gail Kim & Kelly Kelly

As the crowd expected, the bout between Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan was a back-and-forth contest. Each superstar scoring a takedown on one another as they try and look for an opening. Dolph takes the early advantage on Bryan as he connects on a dropkick and quickly goes for the cover only to get a 2 count. Gail Kim and Kelly Kelly cheer on Daniel Bryan as he looked to gain some momentum. Dolph irish whips Bryan to the corner where he delivers a huge splash on Bryan. With Bryan dazed, Dolph delivers a fame-asser. Vickie Guerrero is on the outside as she applauds her business associate. Ziggler goes for the pin where he hooks the outside leg but only gets a near fall as a result. Bryan is near the ropes. Dolph charges at him, but Bryan ducks and pulls the ropes down as Ziggler crashes to the outside in front of the announce table. Bryan hypes up the crowd as he bounces off the opposite side of the ropes and goes for the Suicide Dive on Ziggler and connects to the delight of the Atlanta, Georgia crowd.

Both men are down for the count. The divas cheer for their respective superstar at ringside. The referee gets to the count of 6 before Daniel Bryan is up first. Before he throws Ziggler back into the ring, he bounces Dolph's head off the announce table. Back in the ring, Bryan looks to take the advantage as he whips Dolph against the ropes and carries him for a Flapjack that plants Ziggler's face right on the mat. Bryan picks up Dolph and again whips him across the ropes but Ziggler reverses it into his own irish whip as he applies the Sleeperhold when Bryan ricochets back to him. Gail Kim and Kelly Kelly ignite the crowd and they get behind Daniel Bryan as Vickie Guerrero looks back at the crowd and tells them to stop cheering. With the momentum from the crowd carrying onto Daniel Bryan, he delivers some elbows to Dolph's abdomen and breaks free as he bounces off the ropes to perform two consecutive flying clotheslines. With Ziggler dazed, Bryan locks in the LeBell Lock. After the crowd cheers for this move, it was only a matter of time before Dolph taps out.
Daniel Bryan wins by submission (9:55)​

Michael Cole: What a cheat! What a cheat Daniel Bryan is for having those two divas by his side to help him win the match.

Josh Matthews: Ummm, Cole, they never even interrupted in any way shape or form.

Michael Cole: Yeah, well, that's still unfair as Dolph Ziggler had this match won. I can't believe this nerd and his play pals got the win over Dolph Ziggler.

Josh Matthews: Well, an impressive win nonetheless for Daniel Bryan. Still tonight, we have the United States Champion Sheamus going one-on-one against John Morrison. And don't forget about the main event as we see John Cena take on the Unified Tag-Team Champions who are a part of the Corre, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater.

The camera cuts to backstage, as we join Matt Striker for an interview.

Matt Striker: Yes guys. Right now, I'd like to introduce to you, my guest at this time, The Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison.

Morrison gets a huge pop from the crowd, as Morrison takes his shades off to address the questions that Matt Striker has in mind.

Matt Striker: Now John, tonight you have a match against the Irishman, who is also the United States Champion, Sheamus. You guys have battled in the past, can you give me any insight on how you're feeling right now John?

John Morrison: Well, to tell you the truth Matt, I feel great. It's just like any other match. I go out there and perform to the best of my abilities for the WWE crowd. Simple as that. So bring on Sheamus tonight as I'll beat the him again and I'm coming for his US Title.

John Morrison smiles and puts his shades back on. Later, as he is about to leave, he slowly takes his shades off again and has a serious face on as Sheamus approaches the interview pit who is greeted by a chorus of boos.

Sheamus: So ya think you're gonna take this US Title off my hands are ya John? Well, you got another thing coming at you, fella. Because tonight, not only will I beat you in front of the Atlanta, Georgia crowd, I'm gonna break ya fella. So you better have an ambulance near by, because your fate is in the hands of the EMTs that'll be working to heal ya up, fella. I'll see ya in the ring.

Sheamus leaves the interviewer pit with a smirk on his face.

--COMMERCIAL--

*YOU CAN LOOK BUT YOU CAN'T TOUCH*
Nikki Bella is in the ring, accompanied by her twin sister Brie Bella, is in the ring as Monday Night Raw is back on the air. She is seen posing on the turnbuckle to heel-ish pop from the crowd.

Josh Matthews: Well before the break, we saw a preview of tonight's match as the United States Champion, Sheamus and John Morrison were in a heated confrontation.

Michael Cole: The two superstars had a heated rivalry in late 2010 but look to re-ignite their feud as Morrison goes for the US Title. But I for one, feel lucky for Morrison as Sheamus didn't Brogue Kick his head off in the backstage and leave a mess. Speaking of a mess, we have a Divas match.

*SHE LOOKS GOOD*
Justin Roberts: And her opponent from Denver, Colorado, she is the Diva’s Champion, Eve Torres!

Michael Cole:
And speaking of the mess that fills the Phillips Center, we have the Divas Champion, Eve.

Josh Matthews: What do you have against Eve, Cole? Oh, that's right, you received a beatdown from her after Jerry Lawler annihilated you.

Michael Cole: Let's not talk about that on Live TV, Josh.

Match 3
Eve vs. Nikki Bella w/Brie Bella
As the bell rings, the two sassy divas lock up in the center of the ring. Nikki gets the advantage as she backs down Eve to the corner. The referee asks for a clean break, but Nikki has other plans as she delivers a kick to Eve's abdomen. Nikkie stomps on her until the Divas Champion has a seat in the corner. Using this to her advantage, Nikki has her foot on Eve's throat as the referee begins the count. The referee gets up to 4 before Nikki releases her hold. The referee argues with her to listen to her or she'll be disqualified. As this was all going on in the ring, Brie Bella delivered a slap to Eve's face. When the referee finally got control of the match, Nikki quickly went for the cover and got a 2 count. Nikki pulls Eve by the hair and throws her around like a rag doll. The referee again warns for a disqualification but Nikki said that she'll oblige by the referee's rules. Nikki picks up Eve, but Eve delivers a right hand and delivers a dropkick right to Nikki's jaw. Both divas are down and the referee starts the count.

Brie cheers for her twin sister, Nikki to get up but the crowd is behind the Divas champion. Nikki is first to her feet as she takes down Eve and starts pulling her hair and slamming her head on the mat. The referee stops this while Nikki just walks away from him. She then goes to the corner and exposes the steel buckle that is behind the padding. The referee then goes to put the padding back on. As Nikki turned towards Eve, the Divas champion delivered a swinging neckbreaker but couldn't go for the cover as Nikki was smart enough to roll out. The Divas champion looks to the crowd to showboat, but in comes Brie Bella. Twin Magic! As Eve turns around, Brie delivers a devastating facebuster on her. The referee is finally done putting the padding back on and sees the pin. He counts to 3 to award Brie Bella the win.
Nikki Bella wins by pinfall (5:08)​
Brie goes to Nikki and assists her walking up the ramp as they watch Eve in the ring with a disappointed look on her face.

--COMMERCIAL--
As Raw returns, the bell chimes, and the stage turns all the colors of the rainbow.

*AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE*
The crowd cheers for John Morrison, who wanders out in his usual fur coat, and poses in slow motion as the pyrotechnics go off behind him. The Shaman of Sexy then heads down the ramp, greeting the fans, and even gives his sunglasses to a young girl in the front row, as the bell rings.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 224 pounds, John Morrison.

Josh Matthews: We all saw the heated confrontation between John Morrison and the Celtic Warrior Sheamus, and to make the case for Morrison, it looks like he has his eyes set on the United States Championship.

Michael Cole: Well, I wouldn't count on that Josh as Sheamus is beast in the ring. One Brogue Kick to the head, and it's all over.

*WRITTEN IN MY FACE*
The Celtic Warrior is met with a resounding amount of heat from the Atlanta crowd as he makes his way down the ring. Sheamus beats his chest as a sign of him being ready for battle.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing in at 272 pounds, he is the United States Champion, Sheamus!

Michael Cole: Look at that man Josh, that's a real man walking down that ramp. The Celtic Warrior has been impressive lately as he just dominates his opponents in the ring. He even took The Game out of the game. He's just a beast in there, Josh.

Josh Matthews: I don't doubt Sheamus, Cole. He is indeed a dominating force in the ring. But John Morrison won't go away that easily.

Match 4
John Morrison vs. Sheamus
The bell rings and the two in-ring warriors stare each other down. Sheamus beats his chest and gives out a yell to John Morrison to try and mess with his psyche. But the crowd just boos him immensely. On the other hand, John Morrison comes back as he raises his hand in the air and gets a big pop from the crowd and the two finally lock up in the center of the ring. Sheamus gets the early advantage, being the bigger and stronger man as he backs down Morrison to the corner. The referee calls for a clean break, but Sheamus delivers a right hand to the jaw of John Morrison. Sheamus then whips Morrison to the other corner where he charges in for a boot to the face and connects. Morrison falls senselessly to the floor as he gives out a loud yell to the crowd as we go to commercial.

Back on Raw, the action as spilled to the outside of the ring as we see Sheamus lifting Morrison only to be dropping him on the barricade. Morrison writhes in pain as he holds unto his sternum with both hands. Sheamus decimates Morrison's defense, as he delivers a kick to Morrison. The referee gets up to the count of 7. Sheamus goes in to break the count and goes back out to work on Morrison. Morrison takes a lot of punishment as more is to come as Sheamus carries Morrison up and charges to the steel ring post, leaving John to feel the pain of the ring post. He finally brings Morrison in the ring and goes for the cover. It looks over from this point, but Morrison doesn't give up and kicks out.

Sheamus picks up Morrison and goes for the Brogue Kick but Morrison ducks while Sheamus is stuck in the ropes. Morrison delivers a dropkick as Sheamus falls to the outside in front of the announce table. Morrison bounces on the opposite side of the ring and performs a corkscrew which the crowd cheered for in unison and connected with it. Morrison brings Sheamus back in and goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Morrison thought he had him and looks up to the ceiling of the Phillips Arena. As Sheamus gets back up, Morrison charges and gets hit with the Brogue Kick! Sheamus quickly goes for the pin, 1, 2, 3—no kickout by Morrison! Sheamus can't believe it and throws a mini-tantrum at the referee. But the referee signals that Morrison got a shoulder up. Sheamus picks up Morrison and sets him up for the Celtic Cross. Morrison maneuvers out of it and connects on a spinning heel kick. Morrison and Sheamus are now both on the floor as the referee starts the count. Morrison is the first to get up at the count of 8, Sheamus is still down as Morrison delivers a kick to the mid-section of Sheamus. Then bounces off the ropes and goes for a Shining Wizard on Sheamus for another near fall. Finally, Morrison waits for Sheamus to get up as he does his own version of “tuning the band”. Sheamus avoids the kick and goes for the Brogue Kick, but it is dodged by Morrison as well. Morrison finally connects with the kick to the jaw on Sheamus as he falls to the ground. Morrison slides Sheamus near the turnbuckle and goes for Starship Pain which he hits beautifully. He goes for the pin, 1,2,3!
John Morrison wins by pinfall (15:57)​
Josh Matthews: Wow, what a match. Don't you agree Cole?

Michael Cole: Absolutely Josh. I think I've found some new found respect for John Morrison after this match.

Josh Matthews: Glad to hear that Cole. And the night isn't over yet Cole! Next up we have John Cena taking on the Unified Tag Team Champions Gabriel & Slater as he looks to get another shot at the WWE Title.

We go backstage where a black limo has pulled up. A driver comes out to open the door, where we see The Rock finally arrives on Monday Night Raw! The crowd goes wild and chants of “Rocky” can be heard. The Rock soaks in the chants as we head to commercial.

--COMMERCIAL--
We're back on Monday Night Raw as we see the tag champs are already in the ring.

*TIME IS NOW*
Cena is met with a mixed reaction yet again as he wastes no time and runs full speed to the ring. He quickly removes his hat and throws it to the crowd.

Justin Roberts: From West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing in at 240 pounds, John Cenaaaa!

Michael Cole: John Cena is what I call a sore loser Josh. He can't accept the fact that he lost his WWE Title to the future of this business, in Miz.

Josh Matthews: But Cole, there really were some outside interference that I believe caused Cena to lose his championship belt.

Michael Cole: Yeah, well nobody cares what you think Josh.

Match 5
#1 Contender's Handicap Match
Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater vs. John Cena
Heath Slater starts the match with John Cena as the ref calls for the bell and we are under way. Cena takes advantage of Slater as he shows some moves we're not used to seeing John use. But out of proper desperation, Cena does all he can to prove that he indeed is worthy to be champion once more. Cena connects with a big back drop and quickly goes for the pin only to get a 2 count. Cena whips Slater to the corner and charges at him but receives a boot to the face for his efforts. This is where Slater finally gets the upperhand on Cena. Slater connects with rights and lefts combo as he backs down Cena to the corner where his partner, Justin Gabriel awaits. Tag is made and Gabriel unleashes some kicks to the thighs of Cena, causing Cena to have a seat on the turnbuckle. Gabriel picks up Cena and plants him atop the ring ropes and tags in Slater as the champs deliver a combo. Gabriel hurricanrannas Cena to the mat and Slater jumps in and delivers an elbow. Slater goes for the pin and gets a nearfall as we headto commercial.

We're back as we see Cena still getting manhandled by the tag team champions. Slater whips Cena to his corner and charges at him but Cena dodges as he gets rid of Gabriel with a punch that sends Gabriel flying. Cena then gets the momentum back with back-to-back shoulder blocks followed by an inside-out powerbomb. Cena signals for the Five-Knuckle Shuffle and hits it on Slater. Cena sets up for the AA but Slater holds onto the ropes but Cena flips him over the ropes unto his partner Gabriel. Cena bring Slater back in but this time applies the STFU. But Gabriel makes the save before Slater can tap out. The two then maul Cena in the corner. Gabriel brings a chair in the ring. But the referee gets rid of it, while the ref gets rid of it, Alex Riley his way down the ring and bashes Cena with his briefcase. However, the referee sees this and calls for the bell. The referee whisper in Justin Roberts ear as we hear the verdict.

Justin Roberts: Due to outside interference, the winner of this match, and the NEWWW #1 Contender to the WWE Championship, JOHN CENAAA!

Crowd erupts as they hear the judgment. Alex Riley can't believe it and can only whimper as he imagines the look on the Miz's face right now.
John Cena wins by disqualification (12:10)​

--COMMERCIAL--
Raw is back on the air as we see Michael Cole in the middle of the ring with the Anonymous GM's laptop on hand and is ready to announce the identity of the GM. Before he can speaks, The Rock's music hits.

*ELECTRIFYING*​
The crowd goes nuts for The Rock. He appears behind the curtains in his jumpsuit that he wore to Wrestlemania 27. He smiles as he makes his way down the ring to approach Michael Cole. He greets Michael Cole and pretends to be friendly with him until the Rock pulls him closer and takes his shades off. The Rock delivers the ROCK BOTTOM to Cole as the Phillips Center erupts! The crowd is so loud it's as if the roof was just about to come off.

The Rock: Michael Cole, I know you were here to reveal the identity of the Anonymous Raw General Manager. But the Rock was told that he was fired. And here's the new Raw General Manager.

The crowd waits for about 10 seconds only to hear the music of the man who has been Michael Cole's commentary partner for quite some time. King! King is the new Raw General Manager. The crowd erupts one more time as Jerry “The King” Lawler comes out and waves to the fans. The fans and Lawler look very excited as they find out Lawler's new role on Raw. King's music plays as he continues to wave for the fans and gives a thumbs-up to the Rock. Raw goes off the air.

Bearded Review

Overall the show wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The ending has me questioning things with Rock and how Jerry Lawler is possibly the GM. That doesn't make much sense. Will be interesting to see where you take that from here and explain everything.

Matches were decent. I'm not a fan of recap matches as I feel it takes away from the show as it doesnt give the reader the full extent as to what is going on. I understand it is easier to do it that way, but I hope that you get to full matches for things like PPV or what not.

A little bummed to see Ziggler lose to Bryan. I understand the appeal of DB, but Ziggler is a main eventer in the making and Id like to see him go that route. Though a feud between him and Bryan (which we saw late last year) should give the fans great wrestling.

Hopefully we see Morrison get booked near the top or to the top. He has the makings of a star and Id love to see that go down.

The Cena thing confused me. If he truly wanted the title why would he care which match style he was getting? He would have settled for either one and would have done whatever it took to overcome the odds. Finishing off the Cena/Miz feud should be a goal as it allows you to move away from the E's booking (same problem Im having at the moment).

Promos werent bad, they are better than your previous BT. So that is definitely a plus.

Hopefully things start to shift away as we got a glimpse of that with Lawler, Rock, and all that jazz. Hopefully we see some of the storylines go that way as well.

First off your promos are damn near flawless. I'm really looking forward to King as the new GM. Should be interesting to see the King/Cole dynamic from here on out. All your matches were very well written and never seemed to drag on. Basically a great opening show and I can't wait to read your next. :)

To be honest I was disappointed with the first show. When you look at the promo stuff was average at best, which is something you need to work on. I've said it a million times, if you can't write a promo then the project will fail. As was seen with the ending of RAW which I hated with a passion. The matches were solid, nothing amazing but they did their job for a TV match. I wouldn't pay for a match on PPV at the moment however. The Cena thing was weird. Shouldn't he of said something like "I don't care what type of match, just give me a shot"? That would sound like someone who wanted his title match. But I'm going to get straight onto the major problem I had with the show. The ending sucked. Plain and simple. It was rushed, the characters didn't sound like the real deal and it didn't make sense at all. Jerry as GM made no sense, why, how? What did he gain from no revealing himself all this time. What about the times he was at the desk and we an email? Didn't like the ending and the whole show was a let down to be honest.

First off your promos are damn near flawless. I'm really looking forward to King as the new GM. Should be interesting to see the King/Cole dynamic from here on out. All your matches were very well written and never seemed to drag on. Basically a great opening show and I can't wait to read your next. :)

No the promo/backstage stuff wasn't "damn near flawless". Several times the characters didn't sound how they should for the situation. The promos seemed to be rush and not done correctly to be honest. It was an average show and nothing more, probably just under the average mark really.

No the promo/backstage stuff wasn't "damn near flawless". Several times the characters didn't sound how they should for the situation. The promos seemed to be rush and not done correctly to be honest. It was an average show and nothing more, probably just under the average mark really.

I disagree. When I say a promo is "damn near flawless" I meant that it seems natural. The Cena/Miz interaction, the way Michael Cole was written, Sheamus/Morrison and Punk's post match promo all seemed pretty spot on to me. They seemed like the type of thing you would see on a typical episode of Monday Night RAW. Were they "OMFG MIND BLOWINGLY EPIC PROMOS"? No. But they don't have to be in order to be an honest representation of a typical pro wrestling show.

Also, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here, but this is a BTB isn't it? A place created specifically for you to book characters the way you believe they should be booked, react how you believe they should react, etc. etc. So to say that the characters didn't sound how they should for a certain situation kind of defeats the purpose of being head booker doesn't it?

So in conclusion, WeJammmin' keep up the good work. *thumbs up*

Edit: And also, while I agree the Cena "handicap match" bit was a little off I could understand the logic of Cena choosing the handicap match. He just has to score one victory rather than two and it re-establishes his dominance 24 hours after being pinned by The Miz and being embarrassed by The Rock.

Hey, a review as promised.

-The opening promo was great. The Miz sounded good and so did Cena. Only problem here was, why did the GM give Cena an option?? Cena lost to Miz at WM. So, if all Cena wanted was another title match, he shouldn't have got an option as to which match he wanted. Anyway, he's going to take on Slater and Gabriel. Looks like he's gonna make it through easily.

-The matches were decent. But just like Theo, I don't like recap matches. Anyway, your BT! your choice.

-The Punk aftermatch promo came out good and sounded real. But where the hell was Randy Orton!!? A beatdown on Punk, a beatdown from Punk or even microphone back and forth between them would have been much-much better for their build-up to Extreme Rules.

-Is something brewing up between Ziggles and Bryan? I would love to see that feud coming.

-Cena won but I thought he should have won clean. So now, it's Miz vs Cena again at Extreme Rules. But what kind of a match will it be, I'm dying to see. But let me tell you, just like Theo said, I think you need to do something the WWE isn't (or wasn't) doing.

-The Rock comes back for one line!! Are you serious, bro! He's one of the best talkers of all-time. I thought he should have had more to speak. And something not related to announcing the GM. I for one thought that that didn't come out well. And King for GM!! I hope you give an explanation for the Anonymous GM being fired and King becoming new GM next week.

-Overall, decent show to start things off. The promos were good, matches were decent, but I think you should write them in the full form. Umm, the only thing not-so interesting was the final segment. Then again, every show has its negative points. But you should look at them as areas of improvement.

GLOBAL ICON

I disagree. When I say a promo is "damn near flawless" I meant that it seems natural. The Cena/Miz interaction, the way Michael Cole was written, Sheamus/Morrison and Punk's post match promo all seemed pretty spot on to me.

Flawless means perfect, no faults at all. When someone says damn near flawless it means it was just below perfect. Not natural, but just below perfect. So four things out of an entire 2 hour show were "natural". They didn't flow well, they were to short and they were rushed. When you look around the section at other bookers, their segments blow those four out of the water.

They seemed like the type of thing you would see on a typical episode of Monday Night RAW.

Good to know, so you're comparing his work to the state and characters of the current roster. Gimmicks and all, nothing has changed.

Were they "OMFG MIND BLOWINGLY EPIC PROMOS"? No.

He shouldn't be aiming for anything lower. You want the best show you can put up. Not "oh this was natural". You want to get the best product out there and being natural isn't getting the job done. The segments were lackluster and believe me I have written some bad promos. Jam should be reading around to find out how to really get the most out of a promo. And not to rush like he has done with this episode of RAW.

But they don't have to be in order to be an honest representation of a typical pro wrestling show.

Why in the world would you not want to have an epic show with nothing being wrong with it? He should be going for gold and not for the the typical state of a wrestling show in 2011. It's says it on the title of the section. Come show WZ what you got. Not come give us a show we can watch every Monday night.

Also, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here, but this is a BTB isn't it?

Finally you get something right.

A place created specifically for you to book characters the way you believe they should be booked, react how you believe they should react, etc. etc. So to say that the characters didn't sound how they should for a certain situation kind of defeats the purpose of being head booker doesn't it?

But if you're going to change a character then you should slowly do it. Make a move toward the character changing their attitude or whatever you want to change. Don't just go out the first show and make an instant change to someone. And you compared this show to a typical wrestling event in 2011. The whole time through this post. Well why wouldn't the characters still be their typical self if the show they are on is still typical of the 2011 product put out?

Keep listening to the advice Jam and you'll get better. Work on the segments on the microphone and use the matches to your advantage.

Damn, getting a lot of heat. I expected that I guess. Well with this controversial ending to Raw, you guys gotta look forward to Smackdown.

And Proph, I respect you man, you gave me some good points to work on and I love your work with your WWE thread and your TNA thread, which I hope you continue one day.

GCB's REVIEW:

I can see both arguments here. Some people are criticising the promos and some people are praising them. What I think is that when you did them well, you got them spot on. I loved the opening promo with Miz and Cena arguing. That was excellent. But the problem with it was that you completely let your whole show down with a complete waste of time finish! If RAW comes on for real, has solid matches and an excellent opening but a lacklustre ending, do you remember it for a long time? No. Because the ending was crap. Your ending let down what was a good show throughout! I'll get there soon.

For a first show, you avoided the pitfalls of most new BT's ... The formatting is excellent, the ideas are good and your matches are solid and clear. I think you needed more promo time - if you'd hit the ending better, it would have been enough IMO - but that's my only criticism of the structure. It was easy to read and I enjoyed it.

Storyline wise, my advice is move away from the stories WWE used. Cena and Miz are going at it again, Orton and Punk again? Mix it up man. This was, IMO, the perfect PPV to bring Morrison into play for an Extreme Rules match. He should have become involved but instead he is looking set for US Championship action ... with Sheamus. We've heard that before as well. Bryan and Ziggles is another familiar one too so that'd be my criticism of the stories - they're all ones we've seen in the WWE for real. I'd rather see different ... Chuck in a new superstar coming in to mix it up maybe? Or have Punk go after Miz - two heels would make it interesting.

The ending ...

What happened there? It was like you got to the big finish and then you decided to rush it. I teach 10 year olds and they write stories like that - a great story let down by the 'And it was all a dream ...' ending! There is no way that Rock would come out and say it like that. No way. He uses at least five catchphrases every time he appears on camera! King as GM is something not done before so I'll see where you go with it but I'm unconvinced by it at the moment ...

Loads of potential shown, you could be a good BT'er. However, you have to be more original and you need to work on hitting the big spots right.

GCB

So the new show is up I see? I will give a short review, as I am pressed for time and have a lot to catch up on. Your match writing keeps improving, it's getting better from the last show and is really solid. The promos are okay, they could use some more substance and flow but they are improving as well. They will come along with time and were solid enough, especially for how much experience you have writing these shows.

The show was good overall, and it seems you have got storylines rolling off pretty well. The only real problem was the ending. The idea of King as the GM is awesome and I like it. It leaves some openings as why was King chosen as new GM, why was the anonymous one fired, how will King run things and will Cole be punished. But the negatives outweight the positives, things such as:

- Why didn't The Rock address the situation with Cena and Miz?

- Why did he only speak one line?

- Why did he Rock Bottom Cole and why was he the one to introduce Lawler as the new GM?

It seems you have a lot of loose ends to tie up with the end of the show, and it was just way too rushed and did not come off good at all. I love the controversy it could cause with King as GM though, and it will be interesting to see where it goes. Those are just some of the many loose ends you'll have to address though.

Other than that it seems everything came off pretty well though, and it was an interesting and action-packed first show. Can't wait to see the next show.

15s3h47.jpg

WWE Superstars
April 7, 2011

Match 1| Zack Ryder vs. Goldust
Zack Ryder opens Superstars as the new year in wrestling begins. Being the veteran that he is, The Bizarre One gets the early advantage on Ryder. Goldust performs his patented taunt by sucking in the air and putting his hands to his chest that freaks out Ryder. But this was Ryder's game. As Goldust gets closer, a rake in the eyes is what Ryder proceeds to do as he gets the momentum. The Internet Sensation shows his athleticism with a few dropkicks here and there followed by a Shining Wizard but only gets the two count on the Bizarre One. Ryder is frustrated and argues with the ref only to have Goldust deliver a DDT. With both men on the floor, the referee starts the count. Surprisingly enough, Ryder is up first after that high-impact DDT and out of nowhere hits the Rough Ryder on Goldust for the pinfall victory.
Zack Ryder wins by pinfall (6:10)​
Backstage, we see the Michael McGillicutty getting ready for his debut match as he is getting interviewed by Todd Grisham. He asked McGillicutty if he has the jitters. He looks disgusted at Grisham and tells him, "Watch this". As he slaps the microphone out of Todd's hands.​
Match 2| Michael McGillicutty vs. Evan Bourne
As soon as Bourne made his way in the ring, McGillicutty unleashes his aggresive side. He tosses Bourne out and begins to ram his spine against the barricade. He also bounces Bourne's head off the announce table. It looked like McGillicutty was going to put Bourne through a table at one point. Finally with both men in the ring, the ref decided to ring the bell. McGillicutty thought he could manhandle Bourne again but Bourne delivered a spinning heel kick. Bourne showed us his offense with his kicks and high knees that left McGillicutty dazed. After Bourne delivered a dropkick and was near the turnbuckle, Bourne signaled to the fans for the Shooting Star Press. But this time proved enough as when Bourne went for the Shooting Star Press. He was met by a picture perfect dropkick by McGillicutty. The crowd groaned as they were shocked to see that. McGillicutty then went for the McGillicutter, a one-handed neckbreaker. He connected, and scored the pinfall. After the match, the camera zoomed to McGillicutty's face as he taunted the WWE Universe and said "Watch out for me".
Michael McGillicutty wins by pinfall (8:34)​
Raw Rebound plays as we see images of Cena in his grueling handicap match with the Unified Tag Team Champions, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater. It should Cena getting manhandled by the champs, but later Cena comes back with a fury. Alex Riley is seen as he interferes in the match and gets the Tag Champions disqualified, naming Cena the #1 Contender to Miz's title. Next, the video shifted to Michael Cole in the ring looking to reveal the identity of the Anonymous Raw General Manager. Just before he could continue, The Rock's music hits as the video showed the entire Georgia Crowd getting to their feet at the presence of the Great One. Rock gives Michael Cole a Rock Bottom, and introduces the new Raw General Manager, who is none other than....​
...........................................Jerry "The King" Lawler!
Match 3| AJ Lee vs. Alicia Fox
Classic rookie vs. veteran matchup. Fox took the early advantage as she manhandled, or womanhandled AJ. AJ couldn't muster in any offense as Fox kept her down to the ground at all times. Fox enjoyed this, and was showboating to the crowd, not worrying about AJ Lee at all. This proved to be vital as AJ connects with consecutive clotheslines on Fox and even performs a suplex! With Fox slow to get to her feet, as soon as she was on her knees, AJ delivered a devastating Shining Wizard for the pinfall.
AJ Lee wins by pinfall (5:19)​
Backstage, R-Truth is seen with his NXT Season 4 rookie, Johnny Curtis. He reminds Curtis that since he won NXT Season 4, he’s entitled to a WWE Tag Team Title shot. He asks if Curtis is ready for such a monumental step in his career, and Curtis tells him to lead the way. Truth pats him on the back and says that they should get some practice in with a win in his first match against Primo. But before he can finish, Carlito and Primo walk into the shot, laughing. Carlito tells Truth that he's crazy to think that Curtis can beat Primo tonight. Truth asks him what he wants, Primo interferes saying they want Truth and Curtis to hand over their tag team title shot instead because they are simply better than them. Truth says that the title match belongs to them, and that’s the truth. Curtis and Truth exit , leaving the Colons with anger in their face.

Match 4| Johnny Curtis w/R-Truth vs. Primo w/Carlito
The new comer, Johnny Curtis is in his first match with Primo with his WWE NXT Pro, R-Truth at ringside. Also at ringside, is Primos brother, Carlito. The two superstars in the rock lock up as the crowd awaits the main event. A little later in the match, we see some impressive moves from the rookie, Curtis, as he drops Primo with a picture perfect dropkick which lured Curtis to pin Primo only to get a two count. Primo fights back with some lefts and rights as it staggers Curtis causing him to defend himself. Primo goes to work on Curtis's left leg and even bounces it off the steel post as R-Truth can do nothing but watch on. With Curtis on the floor, Primo goes outside to the apron and leaps over the top rope to perform a splash on Curtis but Curtis dodges the both and both men are now on the floor. At the count of 7, Curtis is the first man up as he delivers a double axe handle punch to Primo followed by some chops to the chest of Primo. With Primo dazed, Curtis lands his finisher, an inverted Piledriver, much like Finlay's finisher, and covers Primo for the pinfall victory.
Johnny Curtis wins by pinfall (7:06)​
After the match, R-Truth immediately comes in to congratulate Curtis as he picks up his first win, but Carlio has other ideas as while Truth and Curtis were celebrating, Carlito hits a backbreaker on Truth. Curtis tries to make the save but is met with a dropkick from Carlito followed by another backbreaker. With Primo finally getting up, the Colons pummel Truth and Curtis and kick them out of the ring. Superstars ends with The Colons, who are each on a turnbuckle posing, make the signal that they're coming for the Unified Tag Titles as WWE Superstars goes off the air.

2vboi2w.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion: Edge
Intercontinental Champion: Wade Barrett
Unified Tag Team Champions: Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater

SmackDown General Manager: Theodore Long
Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel
Commentators: Josh Matthews, Booker T, and Matt Striker
Backstage Interviewer: Todd Grisham

Smackdown Roster

Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Brian Kendrick
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Jericho
Chris Masters
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
David Otunga
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mason Ryan
Paul London
Rey Mysterio
Ricardo Rodriguez
Sin Cara
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
Undertaker
Wade Barrett

Divas

AJ Lee
Beth Phoenix
Layla
Maryse
Melina
Michelle McCool​

2vboi2w.jpg
Friday Night Smackdown Preview
Chartlotte, North Carloina
Friday Night Smackdown is in Charlotte, North Carolina as only 5 days have passed since the Grandest Stage Of Them All, Wrestlemania. The Charlotte crowd is in for a treat as we see the fallout from the biggest pay-per-view ever to hit nations worldwide. It's a new wrestling year, and you know what that means, new feuds, new superstars looking to make an impact, new everything! As the first pay-per-view of the new wrestling year, Extreme Rules comes up in 4 weeks, Friday Night Smackdown is sure to showcase the myriad of talent that it has on hand.

Last Sunday, the Rated-R Superstar was successful in his title defense against the Mexican Aristocrat, Alberto Del Rio. After the match, Edge, and his best friend, Christian, vandalized Del Rio's prized car with Edge doing more of the damage. Edge opens the first Friday Night Smackdown since Wrestlemania to address the WWE Universe on his win. He knows that later on that night, he watches his best friend, Christian take on Alberto Del Rio to find the new #1 Contender to his World Heavyweight Championship. With this in mind, will we see Edge helping his long time friend fend off Del Rio, or will the Mexican Aristocrat come away with the victory?

To start the new wrestling year right, Smackdown General Manager looks to one up the new Raw General Manager, Jerry “The King” Lawler, as he announces a 6 Pack Elimination Challenge match for Wade Barrett's Intercontinental Championship. Since it will be at Extreme Rules, the match will be a No DQ elimination match which is sure to challenge Wade Barrett's chances at retaining his title. Two qualifying matches are scheduled for the night as we see Trent Baretta facing off against Chavo Guerrero. The second qualifying match will pit the deranged Cody Rhodes against The Masterpiece, Chris Masters.

Speaking of Wade Barrett, he The Corre were embarrassed at Wrestlemania, losing in a little under three minutes against Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Kofi Kingston. Tonight, The Corre have a chance to prove themselves as they have a WRESTLEMANIA REMATCH against the four men that beat them. Will Barrett, Jackson, Slater and Gabriel be able to conquer the men who made them look like amateurs last Sunday? Tune in tonight to find out.

Be sure to tune into Friday Night Smackdown on the Sy-FyNetwork at 8/7 CT.

CONFIRMED
World Heavyweight Champion Edge opens the show
Alberto Del Rio vs Christian | #1 Contender’s Match
Chavo Guerrero vs Trent Barreta
Cody Rhodes vs Chris Masters
The Corre vs Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella & Kofi Kingston | Wrestlemania Rematch​

Jam I promised a review before, and even though you copied, I'm going to stick to my promise.

Overall, your match writing was a lot better than it was in your last thread, and you established your storylines, but I was just confused about Rocky's segment. I mean, you really could have extended it a little at least. The Rock saying one word just wouldn't happen IMO.

Overall Grade: F: Sorry man, you copied, and you deserve it, I know this review is kind of unnecessary, but I always stick to my promises, so there was your short review that I owed you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back