• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gay stripes

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
32587_703351177003_538567975_n.jpg

I know it's something to do with gay marriage but what in particular?

I know it was about that just didn't realise it stood for equal rights.

Lazy ass generation, wasting my time and filling up my newsfeed with this nonsense instead of actually doing something. Clicking "like" isn't taking a stand. "Derrr, this is for civil rights!" Fuck you. The last civil rights movement in this country that was worth a damn had sit-ins, boycotts, and riots. If I were a conservative President, I'd strike gay marriage down, not on principal, but just because I'd be comfortable that no one would do a goddamn thing about it.

Looks like somebody needs to like George Takei on Facebook. He explained it to me.
There's no point in liking George Takei. Every single post he ever makes will be shared by someone on your friends list. I swear he's like a virus or something.

I fucking hate that guys page. He just posts annoying stupid memes and shit and everyone thinks he is like a fucking Gay Jesus or something.

I hate him almost as much as the stupid "I Fucking Love Science" Facebook page. Same shit.

There's no point in liking George Takei. Every single post he ever makes will be shared by someone on your friends list. I swear he's like a virus or something.

I fucking hate that guys page. He just posts annoying stupid memes and shit and everyone thinks he is like a fucking Gay Jesus or something.

I hate him almost as much as the stupid "I Fucking Love Science" Facebook page. Same shit.

A refreshing take on enjoying stuff from Stormtrooper, everyone.

Lazy ass generation, wasting my time and filling up my newsfeed with this nonsense instead of actually doing something. Clicking "like" isn't taking a stand. "Derrr, this is for civil rights!" Fuck you. The last civil rights movement in this country that was worth a damn had sit-ins, boycotts, and riots. If I were a conservative President, I'd strike gay marriage down, not on principal, but just because I'd be comfortable that no one would do a goddamn thing about it.

Amen, brother. I could give two shits about the legalization of gay marriage but it speaks volumes about proponents of gay marriage that they go the U.S. Supreme Court (and take to social media in droves) because they're too god-damned lazy to make a difference the old-fashioned way: by going to Congress/their state legislatures. Furthermore, I'm a firm believer that marriage issues are a state matter: if your state has a constitutional ban on gay marriage, do something about it or, if it's that important to you, move to another state where gay marriage is legal.

I like George Takei, he is awesome. :ass::ass::ass:

From what I can tell them stripes show up unevenly in the profile picture box. Ironically, they lean to the right. But either way, I hate that unsymetrical bullshit.

Amen, brother. I could give two shits about the legalization of gay marriage but it speaks volumes about proponents of gay marriage that they go the U.S. Supreme Court (and take to social media in droves) because they're too god-damned lazy to make a difference the old-fashioned way: by going to Congress/their state legislatures. Furthermore, I'm a firm believer that marriage issues are a state matter: if your state has a constitutional ban on gay marriage, do something about it or, if it's that important to you, move to another state where gay marriage is legal.

Right, because THAT philosophy has been such a ringing fucking success in our countrys history. You know, making bigotry and disallowing basic human rights in some states, but not others.

I wonder if we look back if maybe that had caused some sort of friction and conflict in our nations history....

Right, because THAT philosophy has been such a ringing fucking success in our countrys history. You know, making bigotry and disallowing basic human rights in some states, but not others.

I wonder if we look back if maybe that had caused some sort of friction and conflict in our nations history....

I can't believe you're actually trying to compare, through implication, that being owned by another human being is the same as not being able to marry someone. Yes, marriage entitles you to certain monetary benefits but those benefits are now largely available to same-sex couples through Obama's Executive Orders and the legalization of domestic partnerships and same-sex unions in many states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back