• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tittygate

In the marijuana issue, California passed a law that is in conflict with federal law. The federal law already existed. It is what it is, and the arrests are legit. This comes from someone who smokes.

...You smoke pot?!?! Wow. I would never have guessed that. From one smoker to another, right on.

...You smoke pot?!?! Wow. I would never have guessed that. From one smoker to another, right on.

Yeah, hell yeah. If you can find the pot debate between myself and Rusty, you would be proud. As a matter of fact, let me find it for you.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=735009#post735009

I still have the expired flaming infraction, so it's easy for me to find.

Yeah, I don't always disagree with you. As a matter of fact, I am a lot closer to being a libertarian that you might think. I just don't see the need in debating if you're not passionate, and sometimes I let it get the best of me. No hard feelings on my part man, I definitely respect you. Shit, I read almost all of your posts.

Reactions: X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back