Texas Accidentally Bans Marriage

I don't. I live in TX and plan to get married some day when I find the right girl. If they all get dissolved then that would cause a lot of problems.

Then maybe your state should quit being a culture of homophobic close minded and self-righteous people, and instead do what's best for humanity, and not for their own personal beliefs.

I mean, there's not ONE argument against homosexual marriage that is valid. Not one.

Then maybe your state should quit being a culture of homophobic close minded and self-righteous people, and instead do what's best for humanity, and not for their own personal beliefs.

I mean, there's not ONE argument against homosexual marriage that is valid. Not one.

Not all of us are like that, but some of my peers ARE idiots.... I'll give you that one. The only real argument against it deals with religion and that's why it's not valid, so you're right there as well.... however to repeat myself not ALL of us are "homophobic close minded and self-righteous people".

Not all of us are like that, but some of my peers ARE idiots.... I'll give you that one. The only real argument against it deals with religion and that's why it's not valid, so you're right there as well.... however to repeat myself not ALL of us are "homophobic close minded and self-righteous people".

Then refer back to my original post

Me said:
Amen. Serves the bunch of homophobes right. I hope the lawsuit wins, and all marriages in Texas get dissolved. Or, if you could make it just where the homophobes marriages get dissolved, that would be best.

Wow. You know it's a slow weekend here when I can get a full night's sleep and not wake up to find a pissing match that lasts for couple hundred posts in a thread like this.

Come on guys, what am I supposed to read with my breakfast now?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:D :D :D :D :D

m_1a95dde0d6da3159753f8adfbfb408d8.jpg

It's really refreshing to see how most here recognize that 99% of all arguments against gay marriage are based in the religious belief that homosexuality is "wrong." As has already been stated, the Declaration of Independence and our Constitution dictate very clearly how Church & State should be separated. Therefore, issues stemming from religion such as this should have little or no basis on the laws governing people. It's really unfortunate that so many churches are dictating the mindset and votes of those within their congregations. Of course, it also opens those churches to careful scrutiny. Any church that is proven to be financially backing any kind of legislation opens itself to being stripped of its tax exempt status.

Personally, since the way money is generally laundered through many churches, I'd love to see a widespread movement to tax the shit out of the church. But I could be a little too progressive in that train of thought!

Banning marriage in Texas, or in the least, taking steps to prevent people from having children in Texas, is probably a good thing.

Texas, secede already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back