Gather 'Round My Kitten's, It's Forum Awards Time

The Brass Ring Award Thing of years past, for the new mod that deserved it the most.

Myself
Yaz
Kermit
Harthan

The Brass Ring Award Thing of years past, for the new mod that deserved it the most.

Myself
Yaz
Kermit
Harthan

I don't think it only applies to mods. I think it also applies to WZCW creative, or really anybody that accomplished something they had set out to accomplish.

When did Crock become mod? He should probably win this award considering he had been dying to be a mod since the day he logged onto WrestleZone Forums.

I don't think it only applies to mods. I think it also applies to WZCW creative, or really anybody that accomplished something they had set out to accomplish.

When did Crock become mod? He should probably win this award considering he had been dying to be a mod since the day he logged onto WrestleZone Forums.

Crock got modded in summer of 2012, held onto the spot for a full year and he won that award last year defeating Killjoy in the poll. It's only been for mods or G-Mods in the past from what I recall.

FunKay
Kermit
LSN
Harthan
Yaz

Those are the new mods from this year. Sadly we have lost two already, but they grabbed the brass ring and still deserve nomination.

I did name 3 members of WZCW creative, didn't I? As for the latter, Crock was modded last year, when I took my hiatus.

You and me both brother.
I won 3 in one year. If it's any consolation, my year went sharply downhill shortly after, so perhaps they're not all they're cracked up to be. :blush:

Dagger
KillJoy
IDR
JackHammer

for Moderators of the year. All 4 post a lot, especially Jack, and the other 3 do a TON behind the scenes, especially Dagger, who is a cleanup machine in our busiest section. He does more clean-up in his one section then I have in four.

Harthan was previously a mod.

So was I. This is my second run.

I think he and I have over 10 each.
This is a true story.

Fire the current modding team. Bring back all the retirees. I like it.
I quit once and am back on staff. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back