Gather 'Round My Kitten's, It's Forum Awards Time

Oh god that fucking guy. Nominated himself for like, three awards. Not a single one of them were "Most humble" either.

I'm thinking after getting royally fucked over in the last EOYs I think I deserve something. Maybe 2009 rookie of the year lol.

Mack_Swagger is in his own league when it comes to shit threads, shit grammar, and just plain shit.

In fairness to him he has gotten better. He used to have a 100% shit thread rating, he has it down to about 85% shit now.

On another note, Joe's Gonna Kill You is the biggest mark. He isn't a cock about his love of TNA, but when you refuse to criticize something, you are a super mark.

Whatever could land me a nomination. Not that anypony notices when I pop by. I blame my job. Consumes way too much of my time.

IDR takes the TNA mark award for his courageous crusade to boycott the biggest wrestling promotion in the galaxy.

I say we let Diet Soda win rookie of the year this year. There really aren't any quality posters that spring to mind, and him losing to me last year has always been a sore spot for him. DS is my *****, he is good people and deserves his moment.

1370732304446.jpg

All of that was poetry, but the waterworks came on at "he is good people".

I suppose I could nominate myself for Laziest Comeback Effort.

No sir. Jus Dynamite has him, as well as the ProwrestlingFan's, the Dukes07's, and the History's of the forum all beat by a country mile.

I don't know about that. Granted, I don't know the posters you mentioned very well. Just a little. But ASKane is the worst kind of terrible poster where he thinks he's not, so he'll argue (poorly) his point to the end.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4691007 said:
IDR takes the TNA mark award for his courageous crusade to boycott the biggest wrestling promotion in the galaxy.
IDR as the biggest TNA mark? Not even close, he's just the most well-spoken TNA mark. He knows what he likes, and is at least honest about if the company is providing that or not.

It's a two way race between Zeven and mlp420. IDR will defend TNA, but he won't bullshit you about it. It comes down to whether you like mlp420's brand of consistent, steady bullshit, or Zeven's brand of seemingly normal bullshit which occasionally develops into bizarre and outlandish forms of bullshit.

Shattered_dreams deserves honorable mention, but I'm pretty sure he must have OD'd on pills after that whole "TNA can't afford their employees" thing that happened in July.

IDR as the biggest TNA mark? Not even close, he's just the most well-spoken TNA mark. He knows what he likes, and is at least honest about if the company is providing that or not.

It's a two way race between Zeven and mlp420. IDR will defend TNA, but he won't bullshit you about it. It comes down to whether you like mlp420's brand of consistent, steady bullshit, or Zeven's brand of seemingly normal bullshit which occasionally develops into bizarre and outlandish forms of bullshit.

Shattered_dreams deserves honorable mention, but I'm pretty sure he must have OD'd on pills after that whole "TNA can't afford their employees" thing that happened in July.

JGKY is still at the top of the list for me. Never seen him say a single bad word about TNA despite it being shit 85% of its existence on this earth. I'd like if someone could find me the LD where The Nasty Boys debuted, "THE NASTY BOYS HOLY SHIT!!!!!!"

I'd like to throw my name into the hat for best username for the second year in a row.

JGKY is still at the top of the list for me. Never seen him say a single bad word about TNA despite it being shit 85% of its existence on this earth. I'd like if someone could find me the LD where The Nasty Boys debuted, "THE NASTY BOYS HOLY SHIT!!!!!!"
Oooh. Forgot about him, but I think he'll be a dark horse based upon how many people he manages to piss off in the run up to the balloting. His brand of markdom is at least honest, if complete and utter- I've never seen him try to defend TNA by saying "ratings don't matter" or "if you don't watch both hours of the product for two months straight, you can't have an opinion".

I'm strongly supporting Zeven's candidacy for this category, however. I encourage people to go back to the Austin Aries/Mark Madden thread where he claimed that if the male talent weren't forcing the female talent to give them blowjobs in the locker room, there couldn't possibly be a problem. Whatever your take on that whole (non)incident, it was one of the truly inspiring moments in the history of batshit insanity.

I'll dig up the quote when it comes time to collect the ballots.

Oooh. Forgot about him, but I think he'll be a dark horse based upon how many people he manages to piss off in the run up to the balloting. His brand of markdom is at least honest, if complete and utter- I've never seen him try to defend TNA by saying "ratings don't matter" or "if you don't watch both hours of the product for two months straight, you can't have an opinion".

I'm strongly supporting Zeven's candidacy for this category, however. I encourage people to go back to the Austin Aries/Mark Madden thread where he claimed that if the male talent weren't forcing the female talent to give them blowjobs in the locker room, there couldn't possibly be a problem. Whatever your take on that whole (non)incident, it was one of the truly inspiring moments in the history of batshit insanity.

I'll dig up the quote when it comes time to collect the ballots.

Pretty sure anyone who's seen ZZ's posts will take your word on it.

Macios deserves something for putting up fourty thousand and five threads during his stay in prison.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4691655 said:
Macios deserves something for putting up fourty thousand and five threads during his stay in prison.

I should become Prison Mod and promote new prisoners to post. That be a cool award.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back