• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game Rage

Game Rage was a far better poster than most of the people who rip on him.

I'm one of the few people who never ripped on Game Rage's posting. Ever.

Search my posts. I actually complimented him in his posting numerous times. He knows how to tell a great story, it's just most people are too impatient to read it all, and just accuse it of being a word fort. Just about every sentence he wrote had a purpose; either supplying you with information, or painting a picture in your mind. The definition of a word fort (As supplied by Coco) was three good points surrounded by a bunch of shit.

But yeah. tl;dr, ararara I WANT SEVN WRDS

ZeroVX, you just need to shut the fuck up, the only reason you are still here, is you have yet to fuck up royally. It's not because you are any good, you are not, you are shit, you suck, your pathetic and a piece of shit, but you follow the rules, that is why you are still here. Sidious and Game Rage may have been a asses in the end, but they had more posting talent in their little finger's than you could ever wish to have. So shut your mouth and learn your fucking place.

However I do concur that this Ice Cold fellow seems to be a twat. Only time well tell though if he is for sure.

Game Rage and Sidious are both Cookie alts, proving she is the greatest actress AND poster OF ALL TAHM!

2z9dxz6.gif

Game Rage was a far better poster than most of the people who rip on him.

I agree with you 100%. While his posts were often ridiculously long and so I didn't always read them, when I did take the time to read them, they were usually pretty good. That's not to say I always agreed with him, but you don't have to agree with someone to think they're a good poster. I almost always disagree with It's Damn Real in his posts regarding TNA, yet he's one of my favorite posters and I think he's really good too.

TGR pissed off the wrong people at the wrong time and got the shaft because of it. Plus he was provoked into his various outbursts. Put into prison for the amusement of others and provoked into the lunacy that we all knew would come because of it. Too bad really as I thought he was pretty decent.

Here's my question, If this guy was so good, many of you have such great things to say about him, than why don't you just let him back on? Surely he couldn't have done anything unforgivable especially considering the information quoted below.

TGR pissed off the wrong people at the wrong time and got the shaft because of it. Plus he was provoked into his various outbursts. Put into prison for the amusement of others and provoked into the lunacy that we all knew would come because of it. Too bad really as I thought he was pretty decent.

That sounds pretty fucked up, maybe this guy didn't get a very fair shake?

He didn't just get the shaft, for pissing off the wrong people, take a look in the mixed martial arts/boxing section heres the thread that he was being a douche bag in

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=103830

You see him come at people for disagreeing with him, threating them and so on. Yes he was a little provoked but that was after the fact when he started being an asshole.

He didn't just get the shaft, for pissing off the wrong people, take a look in the mixed martial arts/boxing section heres the thread that he was being a douche bag in

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=103830

You see him come at people for disagreeing with him, threating them and so on. Yes he was a little provoked but that was after the fact when he started being an asshole.

Let me be crystal clear here, I'm not suggesting for one second that TGR was perfect and wasn't without his issues and flaws. I'm well aware of him being a proper asshole on many occasions. I was also aware of the MMA thread which you referenced. A lot of the abuse he received he asked for and justifiably received.

But there's lots of guys who come on these forums acting like assholes all the time, and have little to contribute in a meaningful way ever. Over and above his rambling and anger filled outbursts, TGR did show the ability to make good well thought out posts as well, albeit ridiculously long. Other guys come on here acting like jerks, and don't show the potential for better posts that Rage did. They don't get the crap that Rage got because they haven't pissed the wrong people off. Yet.

I'm just saying that it was fashionable there for a while to mock and bash Rage on every occasion. Push his buttons over and over again. Put him in the prison where he can be mocked repeatedly. And then revel in the fact that he freaked out.

I'm not suggesting he was poster of the year or that he wasn't a bit of a head case. I'm just saying his faults were pushed to the forefront more than other guys who are just as bad as him or worse, and that's why I say he got a raw deal. If he had been infracted for a while, then conditionally brought bck, he probably would have been fine. But once he went into prison, there was nowhere for him to go but down. And go down he did, in a lunatic blaze of glory.

I'd say if the "powers that be" and Game Rage could both accept some fault, come to some terms with each other, and maybe both apologize for the error of their ways i.e. be fair with one another, there is no reason not to let him back on if he was as good as you all say(which apparently he was). You know the guy is either lurking or already amongst you. Make a statement on a board to invite him back with conditions. Say "We'd like to welcome you back because we were wrong, you were wrong, and we'd like to get it right. This time around though you can't fuck up like you did before or there will be no more reconciliation" That's the most level headed and fair thing I could think of.

I've only been on here a few weeks but I've seen this guys name pop up all over. Obviously people haven't and don't look to be forgetting him any time soon and this guy had a serious impact and some serious skills. Just for face's sake you should let someone this memorable and this controversial back.

He was shit. Game Rage was NEVER worth shit, its just he put so many words in his posts that no one would want to read the diarrhea he spat.

I'd say if the "powers that be" and Game Rage could both accept some fault, come to some terms with each other, and maybe both apologize for the error of their ways i.e. be fair with one another, there is no reason not to let him back on if he was as good as you all say(which apparently he was). You know the guy is either lurking or already amongst you. Make a statement on a board to invite him back with conditions. Say "We'd like to welcome you back because we were wrong, you were wrong, and we'd like to get it right. This time around though you can't fuck up like you did before or there will be no more reconciliation" That's the most level headed and fair thing I could think of.

I've only been on here a few weeks but I've seen this guys name pop up all over. Obviously people haven't and don't look to be forgetting him any time soon and this guy had a serious impact and some serious skills. Just for face's sake you should let someone this memorable and this controversial back.

Because this just doesn't scream that you are him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back