• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game Rage

I hope Game Rage enjoys his free subscription to O Magazine.

I just wish American Cheerleader was a free subscription back when he gave out his address, just to creep his mailman out.

I don't know but I have a strange feeling about too cold a new poster that arrived around the time he left and likes to talk about boxing and mma and does quote boxes like he use to. I don't know im not a Private Investigator but i wonder... lol

You wonder wrong. I only know vaguely who you are talking about since I obviously read stuff on the site before I joined, and this is obviously a discussion about that person. Did this guy post a lot in the tv/movies section because I've posted there a bit too, does that help your conspiracy? Did this guy ever post in The Bar Room, or the Wrestling section, or the digital arts section, I've posted in there does that make me whoever? No. Does the fact that I have used quotes from the advanced posting section rather than using a quote button reveal some big mystery either? No, it means I was feeling lazy.WTF? Grow some balls and get my name right stupid. It's "Ice Cold" not "Too Cold" or "Too Sweet" or anything like that.

Even if Ice Cold isn't an alt for Rage or Sidious, I get the haunting feeling his posting career on here will end much like theirs...

Even if Ice Cold isn't an alt for Rage or Sidious, I get the haunting feeling his posting career on here will end much like theirs...

Let me assure you I am neither of those guys. As I mentioned before I only vaguely even know one of the two you are talking about. Fuel up there is obviously trying to throw himself on a fire that was already burning before I ever showed up, and wants to start shit because I went for his jugular in another thread for basically being a major asshole. I have read the rules, as it seems I have been within the boundaries here in "The Cage" too so I don't get the problem. Accusations?:rolleyes:

Can you say Pa-ra-noid?:banghead:

You wonder wrong. I only know vaguely who you are talking about since I obviously read stuff on the site before I joined, and this is obviously a discussion about that person. Did this guy post a lot in the tv/movies section because I've posted there a bit too, does that help your conspiracy? Did this guy ever post in The Bar Room, or the Wrestling section, or the digital arts section, I've posted in there does that make me whoever? No. Does the fact that I have used quotes from the advanced posting section rather than using a quote button reveal some big mystery either? No, it means I was feeling lazy.WTF? Grow some balls and get my name right stupid. It's "Ice Cold" not "Too Cold" or "Too Sweet" or anything like that.
BTW STFU

Hm, did I rub you the wrong way?
Well you're coming in a thread about a guy that was banned before you even signed up to get all pissy about fuel making a comparison of you and two former posters, who were pretty good posters, and shitting on him for fucking up your name.

Thing is he probably wasn't taking shit, just making a joke.

Let me assure you I am neither of those guys. As I mentioned before I only vaguely even know one of the two you are talking about. Fuel up there is obviously trying to throw himself on a fire that was already burning before I ever showed up, and wants to start shit because I went for his jugular in another thread for basically being a major asshole. I have read the rules, as it seems I have been within the boundaries here in "The Cage" too so I don't get the problem. Accusations?:rolleyes:

Can you say Pa-ra-noid?:banghead:
Not Paranoid..I'm just pointing out the obvious comparisons.
I'm not the only that can see comparisons so don't think its just me lol
THESEWORDSARETRUEANDILLMAKEYOUBELIE.png

Im not saying he was bad at all. he was a very good poster indeed. I liked reading his shit and thought of it to be very entertaining. Too Cool Thinks by me comparing him to rage is a bad thing. In some peoples eyes it could be but to each their own.
I was just stating the obvious comparisons that i noticed and well he got all defensive all of the sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back