Game Rage

Australia doesn't have mail. However, I did write him a letter and attached it to a boomerang. Hasn't returned to sender yet.

Don't those always return to sender?

I'm quite talented.

Cuz the postal service will actually mail it.and I can imagine how that would just fuck with his day if someone sent him a coconut

I'd probably get a mind fuck to see a coconut getting mailed to me. I can imagine the first thing that could pop in Game Rage's head:

"The postal service can mail Fijians? Time to order me a bride."

Johnny tell you that?

[/Wrong thread]

No, you have to be either Aboriginal, or you'll have to practice it all the time. I chucked one a few days ago, fucking stick fell in cow shit. :wtf:

Damn coons, leaving their cow shit everywhere. They are epic throwers though... seen one of them throw a stick. Ended up hitting the back of his head. True story. Oh fuck, that's a confession isn't it? Damnit BC, got me posting in the wrong thread too.

That Game Rage, seems like swell fella.

[/Wrong thread]

Damn coons, leaving their cow shit everywhere. They are epic throwers though... seen one of them throw a stick. Ended up hitting the back of his head. True story. Oh fuck, that's a confession isn't it? Damnit BC, got me posting in the wrong thread too.

My bad, my bad. Gay comments belong in the confessions thread, I just clicked and typed.

[/Wrong thread]

/Falkasm

I don't know but I have a strange feeling about too cold a new poster that arrived around the time he left and likes to talk about boxing and mma and does quote boxes like he use to. I don't know im not a Private Investigator but i wonder... lol

Ice Cold =

Lord%20Sidious.jpg

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2132207]If you wanna fuck with his day, attach a fuse to the coconut...[/QUOTE]

Yeah but then your looking at some possible charges!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back