Funny Rep Thread

Goliath Uterus

Getting Noticed By Management
Post any funny rep you get here, I'll start:

Here's another long winded red rep from Stinger

You think youre cool or something? You and your 1 rep point. Get a life and stop being such a dick. Ask anyone, you've been one hell of a dick lately. Poser.

Here's a weird ass red from Zero:

Please see: "the people who complain about the people who complain about how the Cage sucks" or "the people trying to figure out the purpose of the Cage".

red from the ever lovable D-Man

One good red-rep deserves another. Too bad mine is worth more rep points

Your turn

Another funny one, this one is from StormTrooper

this is the worst post I ever saw... Actually, the post is spot on, but you red repped me for no logical reason, so here's some red, bitch, it's worth more then yours

One that makes no sense, from Sounds Of Madness

And one of the most accurate reps I've recieved, from Crock:

YOU ARE A FUCKING G!

I hate red repping and getting red repped.

LetemKnow once grey repped me and told me to stop being a douche because I said in some topic by him about Gail Kim's TNA KO Title run being semi-acknowledged on WWE TV that it really wasn't important or noteworthy at all.

Had a nice green one once from NorCal, for my Johnny Cash sig. I think that was the one that brought me back from the Red actually.

It's not about red rep, it's about funny rep in general. You're such a tool outside of the wrestling section Mozz, seriously.

slinky.png

I gave this letemknow once.

It's not about red rep, it's about funny rep in general. You're such a tool outside of the wrestling section Mozz, seriously.

Er, I don't even know who you are, and I've never interacted with you before now, so you can enjoy pretending you know me and my posting habits, and I'll sit back and enjoy you bitching about rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back