• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Funniest moment ever.

Miss Flawless

Why am I arguing with a computer?
So, WWE had some pretty funny moments.

Mine would have to be when Stone Cold made Vince piss his pants. Hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. It was a damn funny segment. :lmao:

There are more funny moments that I like, but most of the are stupid so I'm not sharing those. :D

What's your favorite?

P.S -> Remember that we are all big fat failure turtles. According to Edge. :lol:

The Nation Impersonation does it for me. Cant find a good video of it anywhere, but it was a classic. For those unaware, this was back in the mid 90's and the 2nd incarnation of DX all dressed up like members of the Nation of Domination. Kind of like the did with the corporation, and as recent as Shawn Michaels and HHH dressing like Vince and Shane. Truely classic funny moment

I have to agree the Nation Parody was prolly the funniest thing I have ever seen the the WWE. Other impersonation angles have tried to recapture this magic but all have failed.

I'm gonna go with one that wasn't an angle. I thought it was hilarious on Spike TV's final episode of RAW, JR and King were trying to say RAW would be airing on USA network next week, but Spike TV censors kept beeping them out so for the next 20 minutes the two of them were trying to beat the censor to promote RAW's new channel. I thought that was the funniest shit I've ever seen.

King would stop mid sentence and shout out "USA network next week". It was great.

This one has to go to the segment involving WWE superstars Chris Jericho and Rock on stage.. and Alliance members Shane McMahon, Stephanie, Rhino, and Booker T in the ring.

Jericho and the Rock kept one upping eachother and making absolutely hilariou remarks regarding the 4 individuals in the ring.

"Booker T goin to school sits down, teacher says class whats 2 + 2....Do you know Booooker? 2 + 2 = Thomas Jefferson Sucka"

"Silver Spoon mothaa fuckaa"

"We have the goarrr, and the ****eee"

and many more

if your looking for a good copy of the nation parody, its on the first dx video. the one where shawns nude except for the championship belt

It's on youtube but there are 2. The one where Booker T goes "Hulk Hogan...I'm comin for YOU *****!"

#2 With Sid he goes " I have half the brain that you do!"

of the ones not already listed...

Rock Concert in Sacramento. Rock was singing about how much he hated the place. that was pretty funny.

in fact, that whole Rock heel turn and his promos with Hurricane Helms were pretty funny.

Rock vs. Billy Gunn and the poison ivy segment. plus Rock imitating Billy Gunn praying was freaking hysterical.

Stone Cold chasing Booker T thru church and a supermarket were pretty classic.

of course, the most infamous non-intentional funny moment would have to be the debut of the Shockmaster. gotta put that in just for the EPIC FAIL of it all.

mine has to be with rvd and kane talking about getting high and kane saying i found some stinky skunk in his basement and rvds face is priceless
or shawn micheals refs rob conway vs kane
or he rock and eddie guererro and his concert was classic steve needs to stop drinking those beers and smoking those funny cigerettes lmao

JBL fighting with the inflatable dinosaur. awesome.

eddie the first time he said 'lie, cheat steal, but at least im honest!'

shockmaster.... need i say more?

kurt angle singing with stone cold on the acoustic guitar.

hbk superkicking the old lady when he tried to become a chef.

the rock - when jericho came to raw 'who in the blue hell are you? ...the rock dosent care what ur name is!'

goldust\booker crocodile hunter

and..... moppy vs pepe! (classic)

This one has to go to the segment involving WWE superstars Chris Jericho and Rock on stage.. and Alliance members Shane McMahon, Stephanie, Rhino, and Booker T in the ring.

Jericho and the Rock kept one upping eachother and making absolutely hilariou remarks regarding the 4 individuals in the ring.

"Booker T goin to school sits down, teacher says class whats 2 + 2....Do you know Booooker? 2 + 2 = Thomas Jefferson Sucka"

"Silver Spoon mothaa fuckaa"

"We have the goarrr, and the ****eee"

and many more

Yeh, and then Jericho says to Stephanie...
'Your the breast..I mean best!!'

Big Show: "I eat pieces of crap for breakfast that are bigger than that."

Kurt Angle: "You eat pieces of crap for breakfast?"

Also, Tiny Tim calling Jerry Lawler "The Dairy Queen"..... a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Remember the "kane-a-rooney". He stole booker t's spinarooney...lol it was funny

Around 2003

i've said it before, and i'll say it again..

"I JUST KICKED STAN!"

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dtwNvPUZA_A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dtwNvPUZA_A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

or when vince tore his Quads trying to get into the ring at the rumble, and just sat there. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back